Randy Reed Chevrolet

Randy Reed Chevrolet

Randy Reed Chevrolet Info

BobSchmerheim
4/24/2014

"Used truck purchase from out of state."

I recently went shopping for a used Chevrolet Avalanche. Randy Reed's website was very helpful and accurate. I contacted them via email and was responded to by Jeff Davey. Jeff was very responsive,knowledgeable and never too aggressive ! I felt like he was working for me and not just trying to "make a sale". It was important to me to have this trust level as I live 550 miles from the dealership. We agreed on a price, Jeff arranged for shipping and communicated well with me throughout the process. Everything went just as planned, the Avalanche arrived safely and was just as Jeff described ! Thanks to Jeff and everyone behind the scenes for making this a smooth transaction. I highly recommend Jeff and his team for your next vehicle purchase !!!

Jeff Davey

griswold5
3/04/2014

"I recently bought a new 2014 Chevy Silverado from Randy..."

I recently bought a new 2014 Chevy Silverado from Randy Reed in St Joseph MO and was very pleased with my dealer Jeff Davey, I HIGHLY recommend him. We have bought several new cars over the years and have never been able to buy locally, we have always had to go to Kansas CIty MO to get the best deal. But not this time.....Jeff Davey with Randy Reed was able to locate the exact truck my husband wanted with every option he wanted and give us a heck of a deal. We are VERY VERY pleased!!! A big shout out to Jeff Davey for winning us back (buying local instead of in KC)

Jeff Davey

jwn13
2/03/2014

"It is a pleasure to write this most positive review of..."

It is a pleasure to write this most positive review of Randy Reed Chevrolet in St. Joseph. I had a series of unfortunate events in January. I had visited a few corner lot dealers to find a used car and was dissatisfied at each one. I called RR and spoke to Jeff who asked me to make the drive to see what he had on the lot. He was able to put me into a beautiful car at an outstanding price. He took time to listen to me and comprehend my needs. Chris and the others worked with me on the price and the service department gave it a thorough check and replaced a couple of parts before I took ownership. I had the pleasure also of meeting Randy and his son, Trevin who also took time to talk and make sure I was satisfied with every detail of the experience. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car or truck, new or used. You will not go wrong by shopping at Rand Reed Chevrolet.

Jeff Davey, Chris, Service Department, Receptionist

Cupkey
3/31/2012

"Bill found me the perfect car. Didnt pressure me to..."

Bill found me the perfect car. Didnt pressure me to spend more than I had, just foundme what I wanted. Very easy,very fast. No games. Finance was a breeze, the finance guy was fast,proffessiona,and a lot of fun. It was seriously the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks again! Lisa

Bill in Sales and a really super guy in finance