Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

4264 U.S. 9, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Bernard Tremblay, Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Bernard Tremblay

Master Sales & Leasing Consultant
Eddie Adjmi, Senior Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Senior Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant
Paul Vallejo, Sales Manager, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Paul Vallejo

Joel Cohen, General  Manager, Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Joel Cohen

June 22, 2017

"My First Lexus Purchase"

- DFiore2894

Let me start by saying that I do not care for car salesmen. I dread when it's time to get a new vehicle. Now let me finish by saying that Eddie Adjmi from Day Catena was the best salesmen I have ever met and dealt with. This dealership went to every effort to get me into the car I wanted. They were patient, kind, and understanding. I will be purchasing my next Lexus with them and hopefully Eddie is still there! Gene was amazing as well! Thank you!

Gene Martorony

June 22, 2017

"2017 Lexus RX350 purchase"

- leonsegal

Excellent overall experience and service. Quick, no problems, good followup by phone and email. No 'high pressure', which I especially like. Sales person, Eddie Adjmi was very attentive, courteous, prompt, and pleasant to deal with

June 20, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- SteveR

Bernard was a pleasure to do business in leasing my new Lexus. You are a true member of the Ray Catena team and I look forward to continuing our relationship in the future.

Bernard Tremblay