Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth

2135 Rte 35, Oakhurst, New Jersey 07755
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Steven  Morfino, Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth

Steven Morfino

Master Sales & Leasing Consultant
Ryan Herzenberg, Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth

Ryan Herzenberg

Master Sales & Leasing Consultant
Alex Maslennikov, Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth

Alex Maslennikov

Gretzky Fleurant, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth

Gretzky Fleurant

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 24, 2017

"A Lexus Dealership is one of a kind"

- bendermere500

I have had a lexus vehicle for over 15 years...and worked with a dealership in Bridgewater and then moved to Monmouth county and now working with Ray Catena Lexus of Monmouth for the past 7 years. I was concerned that after leaving the Bridgewater dealership that I would not find the same excellent service and sales personnel that I've had. Well...I certainly did this and more...thanks to Tony Trocchia. In fact the experience here was surpassed. With much sincerity and honesty he greets us as a friend and treats us with much respect and concern for our new car purchase...we feel relaxed and confident that we are in good hands.. and that he is there to help us make the right decision for our new car purchase. Answering any question, no matter what, and works very hard to get the best price possible for a purchase or lease. And never is there a feeling of any pressure to make a decision. This dealership...from Sales to Service..is one of kind

April 20, 2017

"Third Excellent Experience At Ray Catena Lexus"

- Lexus Guy

This dealership is a bit of a ride however, due to the professionalism, knowledge, and laid back attitude of Steven Morfino yesterday I purchased my third Lexus from him. As with my past experiences Steve continues to be a genuine pleasure to deal with. He presents all purchase/lease options clearly and explains both the benefits and drawbacks if any of each .I never usually post reviews but felt Steven's efforts warranted this one.

April 20, 2017

"the best!!"

- rita5859

this is our 4th Lexus with Tony and every time we come back, the experience somehow exceeds our last. This dealer truly gets better every time and run a wonderful operation. Tony has been beyond caring and personable to our family from the day we met him in 2010 and will only trust him for as long as we are buying cars.

New 2014 Lexus ES 350