Read Reviews Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Nolan DavisInternet Sales Manager2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

"Best experience ever!"

Hyundai101113
6/12/2014 1:34:10 PM

Darla Pieper (Sales)
Mike (from Finance - sorry I did not get your last name)

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

As we all know the car buying process can be quite a daunting experience. This is our 3rd car purchase in 4 years from Ray Skillman Hyundai South. Hands down this is the best dealership, by far! From sales to the service department: from the showroom to the restroom heads above the rest. Everyone attempts to make process seamless. See Darla Pieper, today and use this dealership!

"2013 mustang"

Trdobbs
6/10/2014 4:35:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Cornell wilson

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

Great experience!! Car was great!! Dealership promised to fix small problems that were found to boot!!! Cornell was a great salesman that really made the car buying experience easy!!!

"Nicely Done Skillman!"

jaybirdw8
6/8/2014 9:58:30 AM

Sean McCarty

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

I ordered my Fusion from Ray Skillman Ford. Sean was really helpful in making my purchase experience smooth and seamless. Sean was pretty much my only point of contact on this deal. He was knowledgeable and friendly. Very attentive to all of my concerns and questions. Thanks

"AWESOME DEALER,GREAT STAFF"

dwmedina76
6/4/2014 3:11:07 PM

Cornell Wilson

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

I shopped many dealers of all makes and I never spoke with a salesman at any of them because they never acknowledged that I was there. A friend recommended Ray Skillman to me, so I went to check them out and I wasn't on the showroom floor 30 seconds before I was greeted with a smile, that salesman stayed with me from start to finish. I will be buying all my cars in the future from Ray Skillman!

"Troy was fantastic!"

jasonlboyer
6/1/2014 8:13:31 PM

Troy Stearns

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

I typically see the process of shopping for a new vehicle as tiresome and unpleasant. But i have to honestly say that working with Troy has changed that mindset for me. He was very nice, honest and open, and eager to help. I went to him looking for a new vehicle with some bumps in my credit history. Where other dealerships and Sales Managers might have treated me with less respect and want to spend less time working with you, I feel Troy was just the opposite. He treated me like I was shopping with endless funds, but really trying to make this work for me ... and he did! From the first step of test driving vehicles and him taking the extra time on his end to find something that matched my budget the entire process was great. I thank Troy for all of his work and kindness to put me into my first new vehicle. I would absolutely without hesitation recommend him and this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or different vehicle. I am a Sales Manager in a different market. It is true what is said about a sales experience. People will always remember how you made them feel and the experience they had with you. And that experience is what will create loyalty to a person or product. They've got mine.

"Salesman gives 100%"

msteinmetz
5/21/2014 9:14:29 PM

Alan king

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

This dealer gets a 100%. The salesman Alan King worked to get me the deal I wanted. He was great to work with and really friendly.

Twitter
"2014 Stage 3 Roush Mustang Buying experience"

rscholtz01
5/20/2014 9:50:56 PM

John TrischlerJohn Trischler

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

I stopped at Ray Skillman Performance Ford mainly to see their museum which I might add is very impressive. In the process I met John Trischler and Joey Turnbloom. They were very friendly in a sincere way, and after learning that I owned a 2010 GT 500, they invited me to test drive a Roush Mustang stage 3. While I wasn't really looking for a new car I drove the Roush Stage 3 Mustang and was impressed and hooked. I wondered if John and Joey suspected that this might happen?? They gave me a price and a preliminary trade-in price for my 2010 GT 500. I then went home and did some research on the Roush Mustang and the dealership. I got back in touch with John and we agreed on prices pending their evaluation of my GT 500. I went back to Skillman a couple of days later and we agreed on the deal. I must say that this was the most low key, friendly, car buying experience I have ever had. There was no pressure, John told me about the extended warranty and other services, and when I wasn't interested that was the end of it. On delivery of the vehicle which was very clean and gassed up, John and Joey went over the features that were new since 2010, and answer the questions I had. Since the electronic features were very similar to the GT 500, I didn't have many questions. As I said, this was the most friendly car buying experience I've ever had, and I would certainly recommend Skillman Performance Ford to others, and when I am in the market for another car Skillman will be at the top of my list.

"A very good experience"

6789ss
5/14/2014 4:26:38 PM

Josh WilsonJosh Wilson

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

a very profession group of people who made buying a car a good experience instead of the norm of sales people treating you as some person of no knowledge of business or cars every dealer should sent there people there to learn how to treat a customer. well worth the 350 mile drive

Twitter
"Easy for first time buyer"

Xi80r6
5/8/2014 10:45:43 AM

Mark Miller

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

I bought my first new car with Ray Skillman Ford and I was very satisfied with how smoothly everything went and how easy the whole process was. I felt I got a fair price with little haggling and everyone was a joy to work with.

Twitter
"Let us buy a vehicle, don't sell us"

dwmedeiros
4/30/2014 11:17:13 PM

Cornell Wilson

My Review Of Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai:

Our experience with the Ray Skillman Ford was great. We had a particular model we were interested in and the options we wanted. Our sales agent, Cornell Wilson made no attempt to sell us an in stock vehicle, he listened to our request and had the vehicle located within minutes. We left a deposit with the understanding that the vehicle had to pass our inspection or we would not purchase the car. The dealership had the car on premise within hours and to our delight it was exactly as requested. We love the car and both agree that this was the most hassle free and pleasant car buying experience we have had in many years. Thank you's were delivered by Bill Skillman as well as Cornell, as a customer who spent 40 years in sales I have purched or leased many cars. This was the first time a dealership manager/owner ever thanked us for buying from them. Ray Skillman auto group, I'm sold!

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>