Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8333 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Info
About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

It Takes More Than Just One Happy North Charleston Customer to Earn the Trust of Drivers Throughout Charleston SC, Mount Pleasant, Summerville and Goose Creek It Takes a Dynamic Team Just Like the One at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM At Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Dodge Dart, Charger, Ram 1500, Jeep Cherokee or Chrysler 300 of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our North Charleston dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 8333 Rivers Ave North Charleston, South Carolina and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs.

About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Dawn D.
7/06/2015

"Great Experience"

I wasn't ready to buy a new car but was in one of the situations where I had to because of the issues I was having with my last car. All I knew was I did not want to deal with the previous maker ever again. So, I did my research looking at various cars to choose the one right for me and my family. Trent P. was the first to greet me with no pressure. In fact, the first night, I told him I would be back. When I returned, he worked hard to get me the deal I was looking for. Rick Hendrick gave me a fair price on my trade (as I had gone to one other dealership prior and was given a much lower number). He was respectful of my time and worked to get all the details done for me so that the process was as simple as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend Trent. He has already been very helpful since purchasing my new Jeep Cherokee Limited. Definitely go see him!

austin8
7/06/2015

"Awesome job, Brandon J. "

Recently I purchased a Chrysler Town and Country from Rick Hendricks, Rivers Ave. Brandon Jackson’s knowledge and broad experience was invaluable in determining the best vehicle for my needs and he spent quite some time finding that just right car. I also appreciated the time he allowed to demonstrate the features of the vehicle. Due to his professionalism I am very pleased with the purchase and would certainly recommend Brandon Jackson to anyone considering the purchase of a vehicle. He is an asset to this dealership.

sm_doty
6/17/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

We had a fantastic experience at this location! We almost went with another vehicle because of the awful experience we had at the other Jeep dealership. Our salesperson Donnie, along with his manager Brandon, went out of their way to put us in the Jeep we really wanted. We were treated very well, the service was extraordinary, and we never once felt pressured or deceived. I would recommend Donnie and Rick Hendrick Jeep on Rivers to anyone looking for a fair deal on a vehicle. Our is beautiful, and we could not be happier!

Georgia
6/11/2015

"True customer service"

When I parked my jeep at the Rick Hendrick Jeep dealership Mike Brubaker immediately stepped up to assist me in my quest for a new car. Mike is a genuine, warm spirited person. He took the time to understand my needs and my abilities. Mike worked diligently with finance to get me the car I wanted. Thanks to Mike I am the proud owner of a brand new dodge dart. I am stoked!!!!!!

Carolyn B
6/02/2015

"Great experience. Awesome salesman."

Steven helped to make purchasing our vehicle as easy of an experience as possible. He is pleasant and allowed us to browse without feeling pressured in any way. I would highly recommend not only this dealer, but this salesman for your next purchase.

JHMasonIII
6/02/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Paul is very knowledgeable and helpful when purchasing our Jeep Renegade. He answered all my questions and took the time to demonstrate all of the vehicle features.

tpaschal123
6/01/2015

"Excellent Services"

This is the second car that we have purchased in the last 3 years from Rick Hendrick on Rivers Ave. They have excellent service, extremely knowledgeable employees and very courtesy. I will continue to go back for all my car needs.

trenhannah
5/31/2015

"Grrrreat!"

Great experience and very well train crew! There was no pressure to buy and they made me feel comfortable. I would recommend them to my friends.

katbsinging
5/28/2015

"Brian Smith is awesome!"

I brought my car in to get my AC fixed. Brian Smith found me a fair price to get it all done. I got my car back into two days, freshly washed and vacuumed. AC is blowing ice cold. Thanks!

Brian Smith

Carolinakara10
5/25/2015

"Excellent service"

Very knowledgeable and helpful people at Rick Hendrick on Rivers. Answered all my questions and accommodated all my needs. They also had a wide variety of vehicles and are willing to go out of their to find the vehicle you want if they don't have it. Highly recommend their services.

Reviews of Paul Dukes