Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8333 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Info
About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

It Takes More Than Just One Happy North Charleston Customer to Earn the Trust of Drivers Throughout Charleston SC, Mount Pleasant, Summerville and Goose Creek It Takes a Dynamic Team Just Like the One at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM At Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Dodge Dart, Charger, Ram 1500, Jeep Cherokee or Chrysler 300 of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our North Charleston dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 8333 Rivers Ave North Charleston, South Carolina and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs.

About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Carolinakara10
5/25/2015

"Excellent service"

Very knowledgeable and helpful people at Rick Hendrick on Rivers. Answered all my questions and accommodated all my needs. They also had a wide variety of vehicles and are willing to go out of their to find the vehicle you want if they don't have it. Highly recommend their services.

JC Jeep
5/20/2015

"Personal service that will keep me coming back."

I am at a busy spot in life finishing up building a new home and traveling a bit for work so car repairs and maintenance don't get a lot of allotted time. Fortunately for me Jen Riley is proactive, communicative and capable in addition to being a genuinely caring person who is interested in making a customers experience as painless as it can be. I had a complicated situation bringing in my vehicle that had been repaired elsewhere after an accident but it appears items were missed. Jen also communicated with the insurance adjuster and helped the process along rather than waiting for things to happen. I have always loved my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited but I have choices of where I can buy or have a vehicle serviced and because of people like Jen I will continue to work with Rick Hendrick Jeep. Thank you Jen!

Jennifer Riley

May 27, 2015

JC Jeep, Thanks so much for your review. We certainly also appreciate Jen's caring approach to her customers and we're glad to hear that you had a great visit. Please let us know how and when we can help you again!

May 20, 2015

JC Jeep - taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review is very much appreciated! Thank you for the business, the kind words and your time!! Susan

Contact-less
5/01/2015

"Hands down, best place to purchase from!"

If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, do yourself a favor and just go to Jeep Hendrick. I purchased my vehicle there yesterday and the price was unbeatable! But price isn't always everything. The service I received there was remarkable! I had the pleasure to work with Adrianne Jordan and she was amazing. Everything and more that you could want is here.

May 20, 2015

Contact - less: Hearing that our customers were "wowed" is amazing. You are our business and we appreciate YOU! I know Adrianne would be more than happy to assist all your family and friends in all their vehicle needs. Thank you again - Susan

AndyHutson
5/01/2015

"Wonderful Fiat Service!"

I had to bring my car into the Rick Hendrick Fiat center for repairs and an oil change. I had an absolutely amazing experience. Tony, the man who heads the Fiat service was very prompt, kind, understanding, and professional. My day started with my Fiat breaking down, nobody likes having their car break down. Fiat sent a tow truck to pick up my car and as soon as my car was delivered to Rick Hendrick Fiat, I immediately got a call from Tony. He completely turned around my mood with his professionalism and understanding of my situation. He told me that he would call me back in the afternoon and update me on my car's status. He called back at the time he said he would without me having to call and told me that my car was repaired, had its oil changed, and was clean. Check out was quick, I didn't have to wait to pick up my car, it was very nice and clean, and Tony was there for me with a smile on his face and a handshake. He really turned a bad day into a great one! I would not hesitate to recommend his services for all your Fiat needs!

Tony

May 20, 2015

AndyHutson: Our customers are number One!! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I am sure it made Tony's day. We are always thrilled to know that your experience was a completely satisfied one. We look forward to seeing you next time you have any vehicle needs. Susan

Beh1212
4/27/2015

"First car buying experience "

Paul Dukes was an extremely helpful and friendly salesman! He made my first car buying experience wonderful and painless! Also, Rick Hendrick has the lowest prices of anyone in Charleston.

May 20, 2015

Beh1212 - Your first buying experience - how exciting! Welcome to our family. We look forward to serving all your auto needs for years to come. Thank you for the opportunity. Susan

Tania
4/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a new vehicle at Rick Hendrick. Our salesman Steven Braisted was really great. He was very helpful in selecting the right vehicle for us and was never pushy. The Finance manager Travis Conely was also very knowledgeable and got us the financing we wanted at a great rate. An overall great experience and would definitely recommend them.

Steven Braisted & Travis Conely

May 20, 2015

Tania: Thank you so much for taking the time to write regarding your experience here at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge. We appreciate your business! I am glad it showed through Steven and Travis. Please do not hesitate to reach out, if we can be of any further assistance. Susan

stewjr
4/18/2015

"great sales and service"

I bought my truck through salesmen Steven and he was great throughout the process, especially with my busy schedule. Also when I had to have the truck serviced, Tony was great working with my schedule. I would recommend them to everyone.

April 18, 2015

STEWJR: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. Your thoughtfulness and business are greatly appreciated. Please send your family and friends and remember we are here for you. Susan

tom42
4/15/2015

"great sales team"

My salesman Paul Godwin was great and went above all expectations I had. He work hard to get me the best deal possible. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a salesman that is hard working for his customer. This is my second car in a few months and will not be my last and I will only deal with him in the future. Paul great job and thank you for all your help. Paul Dukes was also a person I dealt with he was also very helpful and very willing to help, I would recommend this team to anyone that has ever had a problem buying a car. They make it so enjoyable.

April 17, 2015

Tom42: Our customers are number 1. We thank you for your business and kind words. We strive for complete satisfaction and look forward to exceeding your expectations! Susan

David
4/07/2015

"No pressure experience."

I was super stressed walking in the door but was put at ease by the sales team and the entire experience was made pleasant and stress free as possible. Highly recommended.

April 17, 2015

David - We make it easy!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you and the opportunity you gave us to earn your business. We look forward to serving all your vehicle needs and exceeding your expectations. Susan.

mustangccs
3/30/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!!"

I can honestly say that it was a pleasure doing business with this dealership. My sales person, Mike Brubaker, was so patient, friendly, and genuinely cared that all of my vehicle needs were met. Teresa was also a pleasure to work with and was able to get me an even lower interest rate than I expected! The entire staff was friendly and helpful. I will be back to buy my next Jeep from them and would gladly recommend that you talk to this dealership for your car needs too!!

April 17, 2015

Mustangccs - It was a pleasure dealing with you. Congrats on your new Jeep. It would be our pleasure to assist all your friends and family in any of their vehicle needs. Susan

Reviews of Paul Dukes