Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8333 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Info
About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

It Takes More Than Just One Happy North Charleston Customer to Earn the Trust of Drivers Throughout Charleston SC, Mount Pleasant, Summerville and Goose Creek It Takes a Dynamic Team Just Like the One at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM At Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Dodge Dart, Charger, Ram 1500, Jeep Cherokee or Chrysler 300 of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our North Charleston dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 8333 Rivers Ave North Charleston, South Carolina and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs.

About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Barb Mays
7/27/2015

"Great Friendly Service and Staff"

My experience purchasing my 2015 Jeep Latitude was great with Rick Hendricks Jeep, Chrysler Dealership in North Charleston on Rivers. By far the best dealership in the Lowcountry. The service was exceptional and the staff was professional and friendly. Edward Dreyer a shout out to you and Billy my salesperson. It is under your leadership Ed that this dealership has won me over!

Edward Dreyer and Billy

Mandy
7/24/2015

"Amazing "

Great Customer Service and Sales! I walked into Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge with my own financing. Brandon and Ed assured me that they could beat my current APR interest rate that I walked in with. The hard work of the Sales Team and Finance Department allotted me to afford so much more of a vehicle. Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge placed me into a NEW Dodge Journey (The car I wanted and with less than perfect credit by the way). They worked hard to get me what I wanted without raising an eyebrow or giving up. That is true Customer Service! This is the second time I have purchased a car from this dealership and I will continue to go back for years to come. I recommend this dealership to the highest regard. Thank you again for everything, Amanda Gonzalez

Brandon and Edward D.

JessieLovesDennis69
7/23/2015

"Fast and Friendly Service!!!"

We went into the service part of this dealership because our check engine light came on. We went to the dealership and got service real fast. The girl who took care of us was very friendly. Her name is Ashley Hamilton! She was very knowledgeable and diagnosed our car right away and found out that our crank sensor was the problem. She initially told us that she couldn't get it fixed till the following week, but she spoke with her manager and realized they had the part in stock and it was going to be a quick job. So they took us right there and then! It was great! 2 hours later, our car was done! Very fast and friendly service.

Ashley Hamilton

jamesbrckr
7/20/2015

"one word, excellence!"

Teresa, and Trent. These two were excellent when it came to service. I came into the lot with a solid idea of what i was looking for, however it was unrealistic with my current situation. Trent did his best to help find what I wanted in a truck. I did tell him 4x4 was a must and crew cab, as well as what i needed for a monthly payment. They did not have it used so we tried new. When it came time to crunch some numbers, my credit history did not allow alot of room. Teresa and Trent through out this whole experience got to know me, my history, the reason for a reposession, as well as my poor credit. They were very understanding. Instead of turning me away, Teresa went on to explain that what i wanted was not going to happen with my credit, and suggested that I be a little more flexible. I did not feel at all forced to get something I didnt want, instead I felt genuine concern from both of Teresa and Trent to try and get myself re-established after 3 years of losing everything and uphill battles to keep myself and my family alive. Teresa was very upfront and honest did not sugar coat it, at the same time showing concern and remorse for my past situation. We came up with a game plan to eventually get me into what i truly want. We did find me a truck though, a 2008 Chevy Silverado extended cab. Once we found the truck, not only did they get me into something more reliable, they made sure i was gonna be able to stay on the road by negotiating an extended powertrain warranty with the lender. Once it came time to sign everything, Cliff made it as quick and painless as possible and answering all of the questions we had. Overall, it is not what I ultimatly wanted, however this team wanted to get me into what i wanted and is helping me build my path to get it. As a veteran, i cant thank yall enough for helping me out. And believe it or not, i cant help but look at that Fire engine red Silverado sitting in the drive. Ill see yall in a year.

Randy
7/15/2015

"Service Advisor Brian Smith"

I would like to commend Service Advisor Brian Smith for ALL that he does for me while having ALL the cars serviced. I knew Brian when he was at Hudson Nissan as the Lead Service Advisor. He was ALWAYS looking out for the customers BEST interest at Nissan and now at Hendrick. He is ALWAYS polite, courteous, friendly, prompt and makes sure that the customer is ALWAYS satisfied. I know that Brian would take care of my family as he does with me. That you don't see much in most service advisors. Thank you Brian...

kaylas0614
7/13/2015

"Very laid back, stress free buying experience!"

My husband and I went to Rick Hendrick to purchase our first vehicle together and it was so easy! Trent was a wonderful salesman and went above and beyond to keep us as informed and relaxed as possible. Travis was very helpful with the financing part of the purchase. We are so excited about our new Jeep Wrangler and we are so glad we chose to go to Rick Hendrick! We will definitely recommend Rick Hendrick and Trent and Travis to our close friends and family.

Stephen
7/11/2015

"The BEST customer service ever!!"

My 2012 Charger died yesterday morning because of an alternator recall. I have two small children so I can't go without my vehicle. I called the closest dealer to me (Hoover), explained my situation, and they said I couldn't get my car looked at for about a month! Really...a month!!! So I call Rick Hendrick around noon and Tony Johnson answers. He says, "No problem, if you can get it here by 2:00 we'll have you out by 5:00 today." I have it towed there by 1:45 and at 4:57 Tony calls me and says it's ready to go! Man...what a life saver!!!! Thanks to Tony and the guys in the shop!!!!

Anna R.
7/10/2015

"Stress free sales experience"

Scott Shaw, Brandon, and Mark made my car buying experience as stress free as possible. Thanks! Happy to go home with my new Jeep Liberty!

Scott Shaw

Dawn D.
7/06/2015

"Great Experience"

I wasn't ready to buy a new car but was in one of the situations where I had to because of the issues I was having with my last car. All I knew was I did not want to deal with the previous maker ever again. So, I did my research looking at various cars to choose the one right for me and my family. Trent P. was the first to greet me with no pressure. In fact, the first night, I told him I would be back. When I returned, he worked hard to get me the deal I was looking for. Rick Hendrick gave me a fair price on my trade (as I had gone to one other dealership prior and was given a much lower number). He was respectful of my time and worked to get all the details done for me so that the process was as simple as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend Trent. He has already been very helpful since purchasing my new Jeep Cherokee Limited. Definitely go see him!

austin8
7/06/2015

"Awesome job, Brandon J. "

Recently I purchased a Chrysler Town and Country from Rick Hendricks, Rivers Ave. Brandon Jackson’s knowledge and broad experience was invaluable in determining the best vehicle for my needs and he spent quite some time finding that just right car. I also appreciated the time he allowed to demonstrate the features of the vehicle. Due to his professionalism I am very pleased with the purchase and would certainly recommend Brandon Jackson to anyone considering the purchase of a vehicle. He is an asset to this dealership.

Reviews of Paul Dukes