Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

4.2

December 17, 2016

"Quick and Effecient"

- CraigR

I had an appointment at 10:15 and was out of there by 1:15. The vehicle I wanted to see was up front and we were quickly able to do the test drive. We were able to make a deal very quickly and I am very happy with my new Ram 1500. I would recommend the dealership to anyone.

December 14, 2016

" My experience was beyond words I am extremely satisfied "

- Granitelady michelle 67

I drove into the Rick Hendrick dealership at a whim not really any intentions of purchasing a vehicle but then I came upon Michael Brubaker a salesman at the dealership. He was very knowledgeable and eager to satisfy my wants and needs. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Rick Hendrick there are no words to describe how extremely satisfied I am with my experience at this dealership and with this particular salesman.

December 12, 2016

"Great Buying Experience"

- dieselgirl87

I went into Hendrick JCDR with my mind set on the exact vehicle I wanted to purchase and a price point I wanted to pay for it. Paul Dukes greeted me outside the first evening and was happy to help me find out more about the truck I wanted. Due to it being a special circumstance vehicle, it took a few days, but Paul was helpful and friendly all through my daily visits. Paul Godwin also assisted with the process, and he too was helpful and friendly throughout our dealings. Both of them even helped put the final cleaning touches on the truck themselves before I took possession, so that I did not have to wait for the other cars ahead of it. They did everything to make sure that I walked away happy with the truck I wanted from the minute I saw it. Mark Nunn was my financial manager, and he made sure I got the payments and rate in the range I was looking for and comfortable with. He too was friendly and great to deal with throughout the process. I am not a fan of buying cars, this is my 3rd, and I will say my most pleasant experience by far. They took the time to make things happen for me, and I appreciate their efforts and would recommend all of them to anyone looking to buy a car. I absolutely love my 2016 Ram 2500 diesel, and feel that the three people I dealt with truly wanted to make sure I left satisfied.

New 2016 Ram Cargo, $35145