Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8333 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Info
About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

It Takes More Than Just One Happy North Charleston Customer to Earn the Trust of Drivers Throughout Charleston SC, Mount Pleasant, Summerville and Goose Creek It Takes a Dynamic Team Just Like the One at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM At Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Dodge Dart, Charger, Ram 1500, Jeep Cherokee or Chrysler 300 of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our North Charleston dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 8333 Rivers Ave North Charleston, South Carolina and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs.

About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Mate_R/T
8/25/2016

"Worth the Drive"

The difference in Ram service departments between West Ashtray and North Chuck is night and day. Do yourself a favor and make the trip to these guys on Rivers Ave - always good service with a good attitude. They have taken great care of me and my R/T, and a real parts department to boot. Thanks, gents - appreciate it!

Kayak nut
8/24/2016

"Patient & helpful"

Hugh L. helped make our new vehicle choice almost painless. We weren't sure about which vehicle would best fit all our needs. Much appreciated!

Hugh Laughlin

jaslpow
8/13/2016

"Pleasant Car Dealership"

Got there on the 1st day and was immediately offered a test drive. Even though the vehicle that I wanted was not there, they were able to source it the following day I went in. They worked diligently with us to come to a mutually satisfying purchase agreement. Everyone there is pleasant and it makes for a great car buying experience. The Sales Rep Jon Byrum, was very pleasant to work with and was with me every step of the way, right until the signing of the last document. Cannot get better customer service than that. Really appreciated it.

Jon Byrum

JBartlett
8/06/2016

"Exceptional"

My husband and I bought a used Jeep Grand Cherokee today. Our salesman, John Bolda, was exceptional. His professionalism and down to earth attitude put us at ease from the start. I have experienced customer service at other dealerships in the area, but John's car for us (and our nearly 4 year old son) was over the top. He even allowed my son to finish his nap, which started during our test drive.

John Bolda

Jdpacka
7/26/2016

"The best dealership experiance"

By far the best dealership I've ever been to. Not only did they work with me to get the car afterwards they even followed up after finding me a better rate.

Heather Corbett
7/25/2016

"Absolutely wonderful experience "

I went in this past weekend to just talk about possibly getting a new car even though I had just purchased a vehicle a year and a half ago. I test drove my new car (2016 Chrysler 200) and instantly loved it. The deal was great, and I was approved quickly and not pressured at all. This is my second vehicle from Rick Hendrick and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend them to other buyers. Martin was my salesman and he was very knowledgeable about the car and very accommodating of my many questions. I also worked with Mark in finance (again) and I can't say enough good things about him. Such a friendly and welcoming man. He is always sure to explain everything and go over any questions.

Jen D
7/20/2016

"LOVE!!"

Wonderful service! Love my new vehicle. Martin Snead got me exactly the car (2016 Jeep Renegade) that I wanted at a very affordable price. Everyone was more than friendly and professional. Brandon in finance and Theresa also helped me out. I will rate them 10's all across the board!!! :D

Martin Snead

Shanna70
7/19/2016

"Very happy with our purchase "

If you are looking for a new/used vehicle. I would recommend Paul Godwin at Rick Hendricks Jeep North. He was very helpful in the purchase of our car

Jim
7/18/2016

"Poor service department "

I have bought multiple vehicles from them and when my truck shut down to 5 mph they said tuff we can look at it in a week and half.

Unknown

Jnhinson
7/17/2016

"Best experience ever buying a car!"

Can I give this dealer 10 stars?!?! They are truly amazing!! My boyfriend and I drove from Myrtle Beach to buy my used Audi and from start to finish, I could not have asked for a better car buying experience! Andre, our salesman, was great! He was very knowledgeable about the car and his customer service skills were amazing! Teresa, the sales manager, was great at keeping us company while the car had its final inspection and between her and Adrienne, in the credit/finance dept, they got the numbers where I needed them to purchase my extended warranty and car! I cannot thank these 3 enough for a great experience, and a few good laughs along the way. My boyfriend will be in the market soon for his car and we refuse to go anywhere else!

Andre- sales