Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8333 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Info
About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

It Takes More Than Just One Happy North Charleston Customer to Earn the Trust of Drivers Throughout Charleston SC, Mount Pleasant, Summerville and Goose Creek It Takes a Dynamic Team Just Like the One at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM At Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM, we're dedicated to earning your business again and again. The first time you walk through our doors could be to browse our selection of used cars. Or, perhaps you'll stop by to trade an older model for a brand new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle. Our sales staff and our auto financing team have the bar set at the top rung every time, so you can count on finding a loan or lease option that puts the Dodge Dart, Charger, Ram 1500, Jeep Cherokee or Chrysler 300 of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms. When you're ready to return to our North Charleston dealership for regular car service and maintenance, we'll be ready to perform whatever work your vehicle requires. And when you're in the market for auto parts, we're ready to assist in whatever D-I-Y projects you have going on under the hood of your car. Finally, after a few years on the road, when you're ready to start the process up again, you'll walk right back through those doors to have a few familiar faces help you out. For more information about our full range of services stop into our showroom at 8333 Rivers Ave North Charleston, South Carolina and we'd be happy to assist you with all of your automotive needs.

About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Aznwatch
8/31/2015

"Great Experience "

I made my Deal with Ed Dreyer and Mike Brubaker was the Salesman. Ed was very excellent in all Aspects and treated me always with respect and Honesty. If you go to Hendrick Dodge. Ensure Ed is your Sales manager handling the Deal, and you will not go wrong. Detail Shop handled the New Scat Charger with care, applied all the goodies on it, and had me out the door in 1 Hour after the Car arrived. I must say, thus dealership gets things done, done right, and very Polite. Always asked me, what they can do to make me even happier. Once the car Arrived on truck, Ed inspected the Car himself, now, how many dealers can say,, there Sales Manager inspects your Vehicle upon arrival,, None that I know of. He personally handled my sale from the start till car was delivered. Mike Brubaker kept me happy all day of delivery and answered all my questions. I have all good things to say of each of these people. Mark Nunn handled my financing of sale, and Mark was very Professional, and got me best % rate, and extras on car Warranty and Detailing. Thanks to the Excellent Team at Hendrick I am a Proud Owner of the 2015 Charger Scat Pack R/ Mike

Ed Dreyer

diamonds100us
8/13/2015

"excellent customer service and very professional dealership."

i would recommend this excellent dealership to everyone i talk to. I bought my car from this dealership 2 years ago. They have continued giving the best service with a smile.

Sharibcool
8/07/2015

"Quick & Painless Deal"

Went into the dealership last night ... Paul helped right on out left last night with a brand new car.. He was very helpful!!! Showed me how to work ll the bells and whistles.. Overall Awesome Guy !! If you are looking for a new car this is the place

Travis Conley Was Awesome as well ..

Lmoaney
8/06/2015

"New car"

this was the best experience I have ever had with any car dealerships. I went in with the intentions of buying a particular car but thanks to Mike Brubaker,I fell in love with something totally different.Thanks again MIke I absolutely love love my new car.If you haven't experienced Rick Hendrick Jeep Chysler Dodge you are missing out. Thanks again guys.

Phil
8/04/2015

"Brakes"

My recent service on my Dodge Avenger was completed in a timely manner, and Your Service Advisot; Ashley Hamilton was professional throughout her consult on my car brake issue. This assured me of making the decision to allow your dealership to conduct the needed service, on my car.

Ashley Hamilton

ashsou88
8/03/2015

"My 2012 Jeep Wrangler "

Wow. Words cannot express the help these men were able to give me at the dealership. I walked on the lot at about 6PM with all intensions of selling my car and getting something I have always wanted. Donny LaVassar was one of the most helpful individuals I have ever met. He stayed 2.5 hours after close to make sure I had everything I needed before I left that lot. Ended up selling two cars and getting this Black 2012 Jeep Wrangler. Great Experience, I would highly recommend anyone to this lot. Just ask for Donny!!!

Michelle1983
8/02/2015

"Excellent Services"

I went into the service part of this dealership because my car was overheating again, I went there July 25,2015, Brian C Smith Service Advisor told me why my car was overheating because I had need a new water pump, They also give me a rental car to used while my car was in the shop, I would recommend Rick Hendricks Jeep, Chrysler Dealership in North Charleston on Rivers to anyone great Customers Services, and a very friendly staff!!!

Brain C, Smith Service Advisor

Barb Mays
7/27/2015

"Great Friendly Service and Staff"

My experience purchasing my 2015 Jeep Latitude was great with Rick Hendricks Jeep, Chrysler Dealership in North Charleston on Rivers. By far the best dealership in the Lowcountry. The service was exceptional and the staff was professional and friendly. Edward Dreyer a shout out to you and Billy my salesperson. It is under your leadership Ed that this dealership has won me over!

Edward Dreyer and Billy

Mandy
7/24/2015

"Amazing "

Great Customer Service and Sales! I walked into Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge with my own financing. Brandon and Ed assured me that they could beat my current APR interest rate that I walked in with. The hard work of the Sales Team and Finance Department allotted me to afford so much more of a vehicle. Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge placed me into a NEW Dodge Journey (The car I wanted and with less than perfect credit by the way). They worked hard to get me what I wanted without raising an eyebrow or giving up. That is true Customer Service! This is the second time I have purchased a car from this dealership and I will continue to go back for years to come. I recommend this dealership to the highest regard. Thank you again for everything, Amanda Gonzalez

Brandon and Edward D.

JessieLovesDennis69
7/23/2015

"Fast and Friendly Service!!!"

We went into the service part of this dealership because our check engine light came on. We went to the dealership and got service real fast. The girl who took care of us was very friendly. Her name is Ashley Hamilton! She was very knowledgeable and diagnosed our car right away and found out that our crank sensor was the problem. She initially told us that she couldn't get it fixed till the following week, but she spoke with her manager and realized they had the part in stock and it was going to be a quick job. So they took us right there and then! It was great! 2 hours later, our car was done! Very fast and friendly service.

Ashley Hamilton