Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM
Call
Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Info
About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

At Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM of North Charleston customer service is our #1 priority. Maybe thats why we are the #1 Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM dealer in the Charleston area!Our friendly professional staff will make your visit a pleasurable one. Whether you are in the market for a new Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, RAM or a quality pre-owned vehicle, our entire sales team will provide you with all the information you will need to feel good about making your decision to do business with us. Our experienced Parts and Service departments with certified ASE technicians will provide you with professional and courteous service, and will help you get back on the road as quickly as possible. Come by and see us, and enjoy a free cup of coffee.

About Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

"Great Experience!!! "

I had an amazing car buying experience with Brandon Hackeloer and Roseann Talbot. The process was fast, easy, and very professional. I would recommend them to my friends and family without reserve!

Brandon Hackeloer Roseann Talbot

"Donald Grove made my car buying experience the best!"

I recently went to Rick Hendricks to purchase a new/used vehicle. My salesman Donald Grove took his time to help me find the one that I wanted. I decided that I liked and wanted the Dodge Dart, but I need more money on my down payment. Donald then helped me find a more affordable car. Throughout the entire process he was very helpful. He did everything he could to make my car buying experience a good one. I recommend him to anyone that's looking for a good salesman. He will get the job done.

Donald Grove

"I purchased a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta from Rick Hendrick..."

I purchased a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta from Rick Hendrick dodge on Rivers Ave. The salesperson was not honest. During the deal I was given a 2 page carfax that didn't show everything. I started having problems with the vehicle so I took it to low country volkswagen. During the diagnostic I found out that the engine was replaced as well as the passenger side axle. I have tried to settle this with Rick Hendrick. They offered me another car but with $1000 down. I know I'm a victim of consumer fraud. Also a Co worker is going through the same thing. She brought a van from the same dealership and come to find out that her whole front end was replaced. We are going to live 5 news. I want everyone to be careful when purchasing a car from this dealership.

"Greg, Cory and Paul are certainly valuable Rick Hendrick..."

Greg, Cory and Paul are certainly valuable Rick Hendrick team members. As a patient auto buyer, I often walk off dealership lots when sales personnel push too hard to earn my business. To ensure I was buying exactly what I wanted, I requested to slow the sales process, these guys responded well and worked at my pace. The Rick Hendrick Jeep sales team took note of features my wife and I were looking for in our next vehicle. After test driving, tire kicking and sticker reading several models, we chose to purchase a 2014 Jeep Limited Grand Cherokee. The SUV matches the staff, awesome!

Greg Karasick, Cory Cadden and Paul Dukes

"Purchased a RAM 1500 from Anthony Benton recently at Rick..."

Purchased a RAM 1500 from Anthony Benton recently at Rick Hendricks. I would recommend for you to ask for him when going in searching for a vehicle. I received excellent customer service, a great rate and great price. He made sure I was taken care of and helped me get the best rate possible. Was able to get the lowest price in the Charleston market on my vehicle. ANTHONY BENTON....Remember to ask for him!!!

Anthony Benton

"I bought a 2013 Chrysler 200, love it. My car salesman..."

I bought a 2013 Chrysler 200, love it. My car salesman Anthony Benton was great. This is the second car I have bought from this dealership (Rick Hendrick Jeep Dodge and Chrysler) and salesman (Anthony Benton) in 3 months. Once again they went above and beyond, made sure I was happy and got me a great price. I would refer them to friends and family and will go see them for my next vehicle.

Anthony Benton

"I had an idea of the vehicle i wanted to purchase, but..."

I had an idea of the vehicle i wanted to purchase, but derrick helped me out choosing the exact one i wanted. He was very intelligent about the vehicle and you could tell he knew what he was talking about. After my purchase he showed me the ins and outs of the entire car, and gave me a better understanding of the technology inside.

"At first Ihad some issues with the purchase of my 2012..."

At first Ihad some issues with the purchase of my 2012 Dodge Ram. After talking to the general manager, I now believe the misunderstaning was on my part. I would recommend this dealership and I have complete faith in all the staff. I had some special request of the service department and they were great.

Mr Tillman Sales Person

"Wonderful salesman who stayed on top of issues I had with..."

Wonderful salesman who stayed on top of issues I had with title. Went above and beyond what is expected of a salesman. Will refer everyone I know to him.

Marshall hillsman

"My initial review was negative regarding Steve in the..."

My initial review was negative regarding Steve in the service department, but the service manager David corrected the issue and assigned me to Greg Healy. Greg was awesome, friendly, and provided professional service. I'm glad he is my new service advisor and Steve could learn a great deal from him. THANK YOU BOTH DAVID AND GREG

Greg Healy service department