Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Tony Johnson, Service Advisor, Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Tony Johnson

4.2

February 22, 2017

"Fantastic sales experience with Donny LaVassar!"

- Kristin Kramer

I was undecided between a Grand Cherokee and several different Dodge Durangos. Donny took the time to explain both vehicles without pressuring me into a decision. I walked out with a vehicle that I absolutely love. Donny is a great salesman and was very helpful. Financing with Mark Nunn went very smoothly as well. Mark got me a great rate with the bank I was interested in and told me the benefits of all of the different warranties. I have had great service experience at this particular Hendrick dealership so I went with a 100,000 mile platinum warranty. I would highly recommend both Donny and Mark, they made purchasing a car so easy!

February 15, 2017

"Great Guy!"

- Jequeldon Griffin

Great Guy! He took his time and helped me find the truck I wanted. He knows his product and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a car.

February 13, 2017

"Purchased a new Jeep Renegade"

- MamasJeep

Paul Dukes was very knowledgeable and thorough of the vehicle. He took his time with us and after the sale he got in the car with us and walked us through programming everything. We never felt like we were just a "number" but truly felt like a customer. I am in Sales and commend Paul for his sincerity to us.

New 2016 Jeep Compass, $25140