Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Product Specialist

November 30, 2016

"Friendly service/Helpful Staff"

- Happy Challenger Owner

After searching for a vehicle, and knowing that my financial situation with my current vehicle was not good, I turned to the experts at Rick Hendrick Dodge. Trent was friendly, informative, and willing to work to make sure I received the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. They really helped me out of an upside down situation, and got me into a new Challenger that I couldn't be happier with. Finance department, Mark Nunn, helped me get the added service contract at a price I could afford, and even got me a lower interest rate than I had on my previous vehicle that I had a cosigner on!

November 09, 2016

"Fiat 500"

- T

Run from the crooks. They don't stand behind there cars. Paint started chipping on my car a week after I bought . Run crooks run

October 30, 2016

"Changed my car buying experience"

- Kay_Dips

After having had a bad experience at another dealership, I found myself in good hands with Mike. He was transparent and honest throughout the entire transaction and made sure I was completely satisfied. He searched tirelessly for our new car and provided us with the best options possible. I think I've found my sales person for life....or until he retires. Mike was knowledgeable and even goes the extra mile by making a powerpoint for new car owners to get to know their vehicle better. Especially being a member of the armed forces, you can tell he really cares and appreciates people. This was a seamless and pressure-free transaction and he didn't force you to sign on the line like most dealers. He made this decision very easy!! Thank you!

New 2016 Ram Cargo, $35145