Rockingham Honda

402 South Broadway,
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

inneedofacar78
4/30/2016

"excellent "

Excellent overall customer service. The sales process from beginning to end was smooth and without issue. We were shown in detail all the relevant features in our new car before leaving the dealership.

cfoden511
4/28/2016

"Leasing my first new car"

Overall my experience was great - Amber was extremely helpful and professional and I ended up with a car I love. I would recommend her to any of my friends/family looking to buy a car. The only negative side was working with Jeff - he was pushy and over the top/would NOT take no for an answer. He was disrespectful to me as well as my parents who were with me when I was purchasing my car. It's a shame that he turned such a positive experience into something so stressful and annoying at the very end

Soldhereto
4/27/2016

"1st time buying a new car"

It's was ultimately a good overall experience. I had walked in with nothing to put down but my dying car and a fairly limited budget. With the intentions of trying to get into a 2016 gen 10 civic, it was deamed impossible with no deals on it and having nothing to put down. After a long day of not being to happy and almost continuing with the paperwork of a car I wasn't overly happy with, they chipped away a good deal on the last new 2015 gen 9 civic that was decently trimmed(just with it had better phone integration)

ERICKON
4/27/2016

"Great! "

I recommend to all, excellent service, thanks for everything, especially my salesman Edwin Abreu. / Un excelente servicio, excelentes precios, se los recomiendo, gracias Edwin Abreu por sus atenciones.

cam7805
4/26/2016

"Great experience "

by far the best car buying experience I have ever had the sales staff was excellent and went the extra mile to make a customer very happy. and a big thumbs up to Peter DeCosta for being a great salesman answered all my questions and was extremely professional.

Jpazzy
4/22/2016

"First time buying from Rockingham "

Very professional staff. The transaction was smooth with no issues and best of all I left with the car the very same day! Great job !!!

CJasilewicz
4/18/2016

"Great service!"

All I have to say is the service at Salem Honda is fantastic! I have had my fair share of trade in's and leases and this was the best I've ever had. I was not hounded by Matthew N. nor got a bunch of phone calls. Garrett in the finance department worked with me to get the price I wanted, which was the same if I kept my lease as a buy out. I even went to another dealership and they told me to go back to Honda in Salem as they could not offer me the same deal for my 2013 Chevy Cruze lease which I went over mileage that was ending for a new 2016 Honda Civic Lx. Being a new grad also helped me get a $500 rebate which some dealers will not offer or honor. I will continue my services with Rockingham Honda.

Brenda
4/16/2016

"Pleasant experience"

Rockingham Honda is a wonderful dealership. Our Sales Associate Matt was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. After researching numerous Honda Dealerships Rockingham offered the best deal.

Action
4/14/2016

"New Car buying experience"

My brother accompanied me as we went to look for a new car. We were somewhat under the gun as we had several appointments scheduled with an elderly handicapped friend.Up against the clock and without any real sense that we were going to buy a car that day,Matt and John expedited the process to where I actually did purchase the vehicle. Great experience overall!

Honda123
4/12/2016

"Good experience"

Good experience. Knowledgable and friendly sales staff. No high stress sales pitch, don't particularly enjoy all the add on packages presented at the end of the sale

Reviews of Ryan Woodbury