Rockingham Honda

Garrett Neville

March 18, 2017

"They were great!"

- Petra.andinopagan

My first time there the workers were polite and friendly. I was there for about 45 minutes which I thought was great. I had expected to be there for a longer time. Would definitely go back.

March 17, 2017

"Sales person "

- Luzssette

My time at Rockingham Honda was actually Extremely really Great. Especially with The way Steven Toro treated me during his time helping me out. he actually was a Good listener and super nice with a lot of patience and he showed me everything I needed and wanted to know.

March 14, 2017

"Great service at Rockingham Honda!!"

- jcostigan99

Rockingham Honda is fast and efficient. I went in to buy a Honda CR-V and Matt Nieves was extremely professional when we went through the process. Any questions I had, Matt answered honestly and appropriately. He went out of his way to give me the best possible deal, while still having fun doing it. He definitely cares about his customers. I highly recommend Rockingham Honda. 5 stars!!

Used 2015 Nissan Altima, $13555