Rockingham Honda

Rockingham Honda

Call
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Melrose#83
12/16/2014

""EXCELLENT!""

This was my first visit to Rockingham Honda when I arrived mentioned to David Adams that I was on a tight schedule and would it be possible to get an oil and filter change and be on my way within about one hours time. He checked on the work already in progress, in the service area, and said that would not be a problem. Sure enough, my Honda Accord was ready to go in just a little over one hour the timing worked perfectly with my tight work schedule. Thanks so much for a great experience at Rockingham Honda. And last but not least thank you to Debbie who processed my final paper work and wished me a Merry Christmas. Ernest Smail

John Murphy, who serviced my vehicle

Lauren Cronin
12/11/2014

"Fantastic!"

Everything went perfectly. Garrett and Brandi were super. I know I will strongly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle or service. I am happy as clams!

chimarsh39
12/06/2014

"Sales Team"

Had a '99 Honda Accord with 220,095 miles on it and it was nearing the end of the line. I had the vehicle serviced there for a while and when I decided it was time for an upgrade I knew that I would go to Rockingham Honda as I always felt comfortable working with the team in the service department. When I walked in to the dealership I was greeted by Khasin and he asked me what brought me in to the dealership - I told him and he asked what I was looking for in a vehicle and I told him, well he brought out the '14 Honda CRV and we took it for a test drive and I was sold. We went back to the dealership and started the paperwork. Khasin explained the whole process from start to finish. I picked up my new vehicle yesterday - Khasin took the time to go over the electronic features, etc. I never felt pressured and he answered all of my questions no matter how silly they might have been. It had been quite a while since my last vehicle was purchased, but Khasin made it a breeze.

karikerem
12/04/2014

"Very pleasant"

Installation of the body molding lasted an hour as I was told. Everything went well.Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to get the service.

gilslater
11/23/2014

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Our salesperson Ashley was knowledgeable, efficient and very helpful. She followed up on all commitments. When we picked up the new car she spent lots of time walking us through the various electronic features of the Accord Hybrid. Mike Rice the sales manager and Terry the business manager were also very helpful to us. This entire transaction was very positive. Renewed my faith in the auto dealership model. Thanks to all of the folks at Rockingham Honda. Looking forward to getting to know the service staff. Gil and Jeanne Slater

Deefnasty
11/16/2014

"Good price in the car - worth stopping in"

My father had a good experience with Rockingham Toyota and encouraged me to stop by their Honda store. We first met Zach (well he approached us) as we were walkin through the lot. Zach is new to their dealership and is honing his car-selling skills. He has an obvious desire to talk about cars and appears to be a student of the industry. We very briefly met with Art before working with Joe (via Zach) on the price of the car. The back and forth wasn't as bad other stores we've visited and we are happy with our final price. They are family owned and you get that feeling when working with them. Give Zach the benefit of the doubt and you'll enjoy this dealership.

nicole.comeau.731
11/13/2014

"Garett"

I went in looking for a car. Didnt expect the team to meet my monthly payment mark on the first day, but they did. I got a practically brand new car at a great price. The staff was nice to work with and the finance personnel worked wonders with the interest rate. Garrett even showed me what each and every button did in my new car. A 2014 honda is an upgrade from my 2006 nissan. Overall a good experience, a bit time consuming, but good. If your looking for a good experience buying a car for your first time i recomend rockingham honda. Go see Garret and Brandy, they sure helped me ?

bjkelly1230
10/22/2014

"Wonderful Experince"

The thoughts of purchasing a vehicle can be daunting, causing one to put off the "search" for as long as possible. However, walking onto the Rockingham Honda lot was one of the nicest experiences purchasing a vehicle I have ever had. My husband and I were greeted by Janette and we became fast friends, she asked questions regarding my likes and dislikes of a vehicle, listened to my answers, and instinctively knew what type of vehicle would best fit my preferences. I actually purchased her first suggestion, no need for test driving multiple vehicles, first recommendation was the perfect "fit". Love my new Honda Accord Crosstour! Thank you Janette, Mike and John for such a warm, personal and professional experince, Well done! I am proud to be a new member of the Rockingham Honda Family. Warm regards, Barbara Kelly

EGaudette
10/20/2014

"The Salesperson makes it or breaks it-This one is a winner!"

My Girlfriend suggested I might try this dealership and I am so glad she did! I was hesitant to go with a Honda and the salesperson took the time to understand this and the reasons for it. I appreciate having a salesperson who is not overwhelming and pushy and I got this with Oscar at Rockingham Honda. I am a D personality and don't like anyone trying to pull a fast one with me and he and I hit it off well. The entire experience was awesome and non-stressful. I wasn't oversold anything. They took the time to fully understand what I was looking for and provided a truly great car-buying experience. It is so nice to work with someone that not only fully understood their product but the products of their competitors too. I would recommend Rockingham Honda to everyone!

Joyce bohenko
10/09/2014

"Ignition problems"

Both Servicemen worked with me brainstorming trying to solve my problem. Left with peace of mind knowing my car was in good shape and what I can do if problem arises again.

Eric (2 Eric's!) in Service