Rockingham Honda

Rockingham Honda
Call
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Nice feeling"

The sales people are very friendly and caring, and not pressing like other dealers we experienced. The finance manager who takes care of the delivery process is extremely savvy and experienced, also very nice to speak with. The manager cut the deal very good price.

Khasin Lopez

"A surprising experience"

Through the years we have purchased many vehicles. When we walked into Rockingham Honda, we found the experience to be top notch. We were greeted with complete professionalism by the entire staff. No pressure, very friendly and accommodating staff. Our sales rep., Adam Odeh was available during the entire sales process and made sure all of our questions/concerns were addressed. There were a couple of issues with regards to the condition of the vehicle we purchased (service related). Adam and Janette made sure that all the issues were resolved within a timely manner. Yes, we would recommend this dealership to friends and family. We would recommend that they do business with Adam. As a new staff member, he showed exemplary customer service. We are looking forward to returning to Rockingham Honda for maintenance and servicing requirements in the near future. Excellent dealership to do business with.

"New Honda Fit 2015 Buyer"

My experience with Rockingham Honda was very pleasant with all staff friendly and knowledgable. I did not feel pressured to buy. Everyone I I came in contact with was genuinely interested in making sure I was receiving attention and was happy with my purchase. Kudos to Rockingham!!!

"First Honda"

Although I and my family have purchased several vehicles through Rockingham Toyota, this is the first Honda any of us have owned. The purchasing was easy and professionally handled, everyone actually LISTENED to me, andswered questions truthfully, and made the entire experience extremely pleasant. The new owners' event on a Saturday morning was worth attending to get to know the car and the shop's capabilities and get some technology explained questions answered. Great dealership, great family business!

"came in to view new honda civics"

Mike Rice was standing on the floor and never approached either my husband or myself......my husband then asked where the bathroom was and left...after my husband returned 5 minutes later I was still looking at cars on showroom floor...a woman came out of an office and asked if I needed help..I told her that I had been on floor for sometime and the man over there has not approached me...he is the sales manager I was told....when I finally spoke to him and asked him why he hadn't asked for assistance I was told he was waiting for my husband (which he really didn't know if he was or not) to come back...I was shocked.....after that when my husband did return he brought a car around for us to see.....throughout the entire time he never introduced himself or asked for our names....I am a sale trainer at a company in the Boston area and I have never seen such behavior or have been treated so rudely. Woman these days, whether Mike knows it or not, are one of the big decision makers in a car purchasing experience. I was appalled.

"Very pleasant...I will recommend Honda to all my friends...."

We leased a car from Ashley White. We do not like buying cars and have alway found it painful. Ashley made the experience painless. Everyone was wonderful...Thank you all very much.. I did buy the service plan and am looking forward to a good relationship...

"Good experience"

Eric was helpful with the additional work that had to be accommodated and also advised on a few errors that I had done. The service was done pretty quick as well.

Eric Marcello

"Purchase experience"

I received my new Honda Pilot and it is wonderful!! It is my third Pilot from Rockingham Honda. There were a few issues upon delivery that will be issued at a near future appointment. I think that Honda should know about the license plate attachment nuts are not soldered onto the car very well....I lost one of my rear ones when they put on the temp plate. I will be taking it back to be repaired soon...Hate to give it up so soon, and I will be adding the Simonizing coat too!! Oscar and Terry and Christina were wonderful to deal with. They really respect what the customer's needs are! I would make one comment about the delivery detailing crew! They really need to be more careful when cleaning the vehicles for delivery... The windows were smudged and streaked..and the roof of the car was never done??? I am picky about the quality of work I deliver and I love the dealership, so their detail crew should live up to the high standards that are already established. Oscar was on the ground in his good clothes cleaning the road bugs off of the car that were missed by the clean up crew..He was amazing!! Terry is very professional and knowledgeable about the economic issues with purchasing a vehicle. I highly commend this dealership for their Service department too. Curt and his crew bend over backwards to solve an issue or keep "their cars" running well!! Thanks to all who have helped me over the last 13 years of owning my 3 Pilots!! I love them!!

"Positive "

I am very pleased to say that the experience with Janette was wonderful. She was so caring and knowledgable about the CRV. And Garrett was the salesperson that explained the details upon receiving and picking the vehicle up, and he was so patient and so knowledgeable about the details on the phone and electronic equipment. Because I had such a unique situation, Joe was more than helpful and understanding , and because of that I was able to close the deal and purchase the CRV tha I wanted.

"Honda accord"

Very pleased with the quality service and product. Both Oscar and Ashley gave me an excellent overview of the vehicles and answered all of my questions.

Janette Lozada