Rockingham Honda

402 South Broadway,
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

CR-V2015
9/03/2015

"Great experience start to finish"

I can't thank Ashley enough for everything she did for me. Answering all my ridiculous questions, walking me through interior and exterior color options, explaining the entire lease process and drawing up new paperwork when I changed my mind. Her customer services goes above and beyond what I ever expected. BRAVO, Ashley!

Honda 4Ever
9/01/2015

"Quick repair for recalled item"

Recent recall notice for airbag issue was handled promptly and with ease. Hardest part was getting through to service department and finding the lock box drop off area - a sign would be helpful. New car was parked in front of drop off area and location was not marked on building. Dealership is good to do business with.

tduquette
9/01/2015

"The Best dealership around."

Over the years I have shopped around at many dealers looking at cars and none compare to Rockingham Honda. The entire staff here are courteous, attentive, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. When I was looking to purchase my 2015 CR-V I had looked at a few dealers aside from Rockingham and none of them were willing to sit down and seriously discuss options with me, until I went here and met Louis. From the moment we stepped onto the lot Louis was there to cater to every question and need. He went above and beyond for me. This is something I have never had happen at a dealership. I was simply amazed at his work ethic. Watching him work with this co-workers to get things finalized for me was also impressive. The staff here make it their goal to treat you like a person, as opposed to something that gives them their commission. They all care and strive to make sure your needs are met. This was my second time purchasing from the Rockingham company and I will do it again when the time comes. Thanks again to everyone, you made this process as easy as could be. -Tim Duquette

vlwitkum
8/30/2015

"First time leaser! Ashley is the best!"

Ashley just guided me through my first lease. She is not only knowledgable, she genuinely cares for you as a customer and works aggressively to get you the best possible deal. She is no pressure, patient, and she takes the time to be sure you are 100% satisfied in every way. For such a young woman, she is at the top of the sales team and rightly so. Car shopping on any level is sometimes thought to be exhausting, frustrating, and stressful. She eleviated all of this for me and put me into the SUV I thought was so far out of my reach. I will be referring all of my friends and family to her. Thanks so much Ashley!

DonnaJ128
8/28/2015

"Friendly & polite but expensive"

Everyone was very friendly and polite. However I went in for a recall on my pilot and I felt like they were trying to get me to do more services. They quoted me a price on a service that was $350 more than what my mechanic is quoting me. I wouldn't go back there for services except for recalls. It's way too expensive.

danehy
8/27/2015

"emergency tire replacement"

Service worked with us and got us in quickly to replace our tires when we had a problem! Everyone in parts and service was so much help and saved the day before we had to take a long road trip! Love the new facility!

******
8/26/2015

"Louis was very friendly,helpful and knowledgable!!!"

Overall a great experience!! Worked with me to find what I wanted. I left happy and satisfied. A big thank you to Louis and Rockingham Honda!!!!!

Tony
8/24/2015

"Had a great experience with my salesperson Louis Martinez"

Louis treated me very well, he was knowledgeable regarding my Accord. I certainly would recommend him to anyone I knew that was considering a Honda

Vroman
8/23/2015

"Handling my Honda airbag recall"

I received a notice about a Honda airbag recall and called them. They were courteous and flexible. I was able to leave the car off and pick it up later that day with no problems. I appreciated their efficiency.

Don't know

EricMG09
8/22/2015

"Very helpful!"

Very helpful! The guys took care of a small problem for me and were more than fair. It was an A++ experience. They continue to impress.

Reviews of Garrett Neville