Rockingham Honda

Rockingham Honda

Call
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mcclark
1/17/2015

"Best. Experience. Ever. Well, buying a car, I mean."

Picked up my new Accord EX-L today. I have to say that dealing with Ashley White from Rockingham Honda was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever experienced (and I have purchased many, many new cars). The first thing that was great was not hearing the "standard line" of "What do we have to do to earn your business today?" The first dealership I went to asked me that even though I asked them not to!x I never felt pressured from Ashley (nor anyone else), even when I changed my mind on the model I wanted half way through the sales process. Ashley took and hour to talk through my needs with me, and help me arrive at the right decision (which I felt I did). Do not let her pleasant personality and small stature fool you, this woman knows her cars. She'll tell you every difference in trim level in every car in the Honda lineup inside and out. You'll be thinking "this woman is way too nice", and waiting for the other shoe to drop. There's no other shoe, she really is THAT NICE. Overall this was the best car buying experience I have had ... I left the dealership feeling I got exactly what I want and needed, and that I was treated respectfully through the whole process. In this day and age, that's saying a lot. Really looking forward to seeing the new dealership building, I will definitely be purchasing my next Honda from Rockingham Honda.

tjpmlp
1/13/2015

"Customer service is top notch!"

Working with Ashley White and Brandi Duprey was a pleasure. Very helpful, courteous and did not pressure us at all. We went in looking to renew our lease and left with a new lease as well as a pre-owned vehicle. We decided to look into trading our old car and they were very helpful. They did not pressure us at all into purchasing the pre-owned vehicle. What a good feeling to go to a car dealer and be relaxed. Thanks guys!

Brandi Duprey

Jo Friday
1/08/2015

"Simple easy process!"

I stopped by Rockingham Honda to just take a look at a possible lease trade in. Currently driving a civic coupe which it an OK vehicle but wasn't meeting my needs. I always felt like I was too low to the ground and visibility was an issue. Nice little sporty car but not for me. I needed more cargo space as well as 4 door vehicle. I had looked at a few on line the Fit caught my eye. I sat down hoping to decrease my monthly payment, but didn't want spend much due at signing.....sound familiar? Anyway,gave my numbers to Mike he spelled it out for me & that was that. No haggling I'm not a savy car buyer,this is the second lease I've done in my lifetime. I use to buy a used car cash and spend $$ over the length of ownership doing the various repairs that comes with owning someone else's car. My payment went up slightly,but I got a lot of bang for my buck. Zach the sales rep was very accommodating, patient,and kind. We took it for a drive,I loved the roominess of the interior,I could see out of every window which is a vast improvement over the coupe, it has the keyless ignition, sunroof,backup camera, and a the whole car computer access thing going on so I was in. Tom in finance was very pleasant and has a great rapport in making a customer feel at ease with a very good sense of humor mixed with reality! I'm so glad I stopped locally rather than to drive up to Manchester Autofair. This team in Salem were genuine & sincere. They've got my business. Can't wait to see their new digs in a few months! Thank you all for the excellent customer service,the follow up phone calls & emails I've received. I love my new 2015 Fit! It totally fits my life.

stone77
12/23/2014

"happy customer"

Joe was 1 of the 3 men that helped with the purchase of my vehicle. A pleasure to work with, he went over all the ins and out of my new vehicle as well as deliver it right to my home. Tom was the finance guy very friendly, was helpful to accommodate my request and got me a great interest rate with a few extras for my new vehicle. Mike worked along with tom he was also very nice and tried to make me happy, there was no pushy sales men at this dealership. For the most part this was a smooth transaction without most of the run around and negotiating, games i have dealt with in past experiences with other dealerships. And they stay true to there word. I will do business with again :)

jwblandj
12/20/2014

"Great Experience"

It was nice to go into a car dealership and not get pressured. The sales staff and finance were extermly helpful. Will recommend Rockingham Honda to family and friends.

Tom from Finance

Melrose#83
12/16/2014

""EXCELLENT!""

This was my first visit to Rockingham Honda when I arrived mentioned to David Adams that I was on a tight schedule and would it be possible to get an oil and filter change and be on my way within about one hours time. He checked on the work already in progress, in the service area, and said that would not be a problem. Sure enough, my Honda Accord was ready to go in just a little over one hour the timing worked perfectly with my tight work schedule. Thanks so much for a great experience at Rockingham Honda. And last but not least thank you to Debbie who processed my final paper work and wished me a Merry Christmas. Ernest Smail

John Murphy, who serviced my vehicle

Lauren Cronin
12/11/2014

"Fantastic!"

Everything went perfectly. Garrett and Brandi were super. I know I will strongly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle or service. I am happy as clams!

chimarsh39
12/06/2014

"Sales Team"

Had a '99 Honda Accord with 220,095 miles on it and it was nearing the end of the line. I had the vehicle serviced there for a while and when I decided it was time for an upgrade I knew that I would go to Rockingham Honda as I always felt comfortable working with the team in the service department. When I walked in to the dealership I was greeted by Khasin and he asked me what brought me in to the dealership - I told him and he asked what I was looking for in a vehicle and I told him, well he brought out the '14 Honda CRV and we took it for a test drive and I was sold. We went back to the dealership and started the paperwork. Khasin explained the whole process from start to finish. I picked up my new vehicle yesterday - Khasin took the time to go over the electronic features, etc. I never felt pressured and he answered all of my questions no matter how silly they might have been. It had been quite a while since my last vehicle was purchased, but Khasin made it a breeze.

karikerem
12/04/2014

"Very pleasant"

Installation of the body molding lasted an hour as I was told. Everything went well.Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to get the service.

gilslater
11/23/2014

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Our salesperson Ashley was knowledgeable, efficient and very helpful. She followed up on all commitments. When we picked up the new car she spent lots of time walking us through the various electronic features of the Accord Hybrid. Mike Rice the sales manager and Terry the business manager were also very helpful to us. This entire transaction was very positive. Renewed my faith in the auto dealership model. Thanks to all of the folks at Rockingham Honda. Looking forward to getting to know the service staff. Gil and Jeanne Slater

Reviews of Mike Rice