Rockingham Honda

402 South Broadway,
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JohnBurke3691
7/02/2015

"never had any problems"

since buying our 2013 Honda Accord oil changes and inspections a breeze in and out .my daughter goes there with her Honda that she bought from another dealer . they are kind and courteous .

another employee not listed above

neno1963
6/26/2015

"Oil change"

I was very pleased with the service.lt was very fast and accommodating.l was early for my appointment and they took care of my car right away.

Denoncj
6/20/2015

"Brake service"

Great service, took my truck in right away and was ready when promised. Will definitely use them again. Love the new facility, nice and clean and a separate place for kids

BostonBon
6/19/2015

"Make You Feel Like You're Family! "

Sales and service here should be the gold standard everywhere. I appreciated that Adam Vogler wasn't a pushy salesman. Ironically, I was there for service on my previous Honda at the time of purchase. I had not intended to buy that day but knew I would within the year. Adam mentioned a deal on a new showroom car. He allowed me enough space, during which time I priced the new car out and checked my trade-in value. I drive a hard bargain, which I'm sure he didn't expect, and my husband wasn't with me so I may have looked like an easy target. However, I am a born shopper. Jack assisted Adam in negotiating the final deal. I felt that Jack was a man of integrity and was being honest when I challenged his numbers. We were able to lock in a deal in which we all felt good. My husband was surprised that I had purchased a vehicle and very pleased when I gave him the figures. Doing all of the final paperwork with Garrett was extremely efficient and professional. Adam was beyond patient and informative in familiarizing me with the vehicle's capability. I was even fortunate enough to meet the owner, Emmett and his lovely wife and their son's dog, too! Seriously, by the end of the deal, the whole gang makes you feel like family. The day after I closed the deal, I noticed a couple of tiny dings on the bumper, that I didn't see at purchase time nor was I responsible for as I hadn't been anywhere. I drove back and showed Jack. He immediately assured me that they would totally take care of it and they are true to their word. I've accompanied my husband to his vehicle purchases and, including mine in the past, I've never seen one go as professionally and smoothly as this. I have used this dealership for service of my previous cars for several years and they have always been terrific, so I was thrilled to be able to make a purchase here. The price and trade-in were extremely competitive and fair. There is no doubt in my mind that I will utilize this dealership in the future and recommend it highly to anyone looking for a Honda (new or used).

Luv my Honda
6/18/2015

"Excellent service "

A gave a rating of excellent because that's what the service was, they did a great job. I would definitely recommend Rockingham Honda for sales and service, best pricing on buying a car and there service department really works with you and your convenience and what works best for you!

Robert23
6/18/2015

"Polite, Efficient, and Welcoming"

This was my first experience at Rockingham Honda and I was pleased with the service, customer experience, and employee interaction. The purpose of my visit was for a routine oil-change on my Toyota Corolla. Although I do not own a Honda, I recommend trusting Rockingham Honda with all vehicle service needs.

karen1010
6/16/2015

"Very Pleased with Service Dept!"

I visited the service dept of this dealership yesterday, after recently moving to the area and previously using a dealership in MA to buy and service my Honda. I dealt with Jacqueline Dewar who had answered my inquiries online, and then when I arrived she greeted me and took care of everything. She is friendly and efficient, and my oil/filter/fluid apt was done in a little over an hour. I recommend this dealership and their service dept, and special thanks to Jacqueline for excellent customer service!

topher3690
6/09/2015

"fast and friendly"

Went in for a basic oil change, Ryan Woodbury was my service consultant. He was polite and did what he said he would. The service facility was nice, although I do miss my free 2 minute alignment check from the previous dealer. All in all great service.

Jime
6/08/2015

"Good review"

We neede dto pick our car up on a specific day but was told that the finance department was already overbooked. Thomas worked us in and we were able to get our car. Hank was knowlegeable, friendly and helpful when I came to look at cars. I called into the dealership to get to Thomas Wright who was away from his phone or with another customer. I got bounced to Sergey several times while I was waiting. Sergey was very friendly and and made my wait plesent until I was able to talk with Thomas.

1211fred
6/06/2015

"new car purchase"

Contacted them online to test drive a Honda CR V. Great experience with Sales Manager, Jack and salesman Scott. No hard sell, just straight talk

Reviews of Thomas Wright