Rockingham Honda

360 North Broadway,
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jutes1991
5/16/2015

"No hassles, quick and easy purchase"

We had shopped around for a while and dreaded going into dealerships. Went to Rockingham Honda and they didn't swarm us when we drove up. I don't like car shopping for that reason. We got the answers we wanted and without alot of pressure, we bought the car. Went back 2 days later to pick it up. They made the transaction quick and hassle free. Thank you !

Honda
5/14/2015

"Rockingham Honda, Salem, NH"

I have been a Honda owner since 1990 and will never purchase anything else. During that time I have been to several Honda dealerships but Rockingham, Salem, NH has been great for my last three Honda purchases and in addition the servcie department was great too. I purchased a 2015 Honda Accord yesterday and would like to commend Tom, Mike, Asley and Jack for taking care of the paperwork with expertise and giving me unlimited time reviewing features and functionality of the car. I drove off the lot in a newer car knowing Rockingham staff took Excellent care streamlining the process. There should be more dealers like this location.

Samirk99
5/14/2015

"Samir Khanna "

Great job by all! Zach and Garrett were great. Overall very pleasant to deal with. Not much else to say. I would recommend to anyone.

Steve23
4/30/2015

"Best Dealership to work with ever!!"

I sent out a few requests for pricing via the internet and not only was Rockingham Honda the first to respond with pricing, they also took the time to make sure the Pilot I was looking at had all the features I wanted and needed. When I finally had an agreed upon price I set up and appointment to go the dealership to sign and pick up the vehicle. EVERY person I had to deal with from the Sales rep, Sales Manager, Business Manager and Owner, that's right the owner even helped me out with this deal, made this the most enjoyable car shopping experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle go see Ashley and Tom they are AWESOME!!

SteveB
4/22/2015

"Enjoyable buying experience!. "

Good price, honest staff and enjoyable buying experience. Never any pressure to buy unnecessary options. Sales staff are all very professional and friendly! Great family owned Dealership!

KJaved
4/19/2015

"The best Customer Service Manager In New England"

Million stars for Debbie Mclean, she is professional, understanding, easy to talk too. very nice lady! whenever I have any issues with my car she has taken care of me.

gambit1227
4/18/2015

"enjoyed my first car buying experience"

Everyone is easy to deal with. Enjoyed the experience of buying the car in this dealership. Unlike other dealers where you are preasured from the time you sit in front of sales.

MichaelManley
4/11/2015

"NH State Safety Inspection "

Very friendly staff and reasonable prices and there was no wait at the service desk. I've only been a service and parts customer so I can only speak from that vantage point. Service quoted me an hour wait for the state safety inspection and I was back in my car in 55 minutes. Only issue I experienced was a total lack of service for my Verizon phone. Must be a dead zone?

DCampanile
4/09/2015

"5 STARS !!!!!"

Top notch service right from my the first internet email from Kristi-Lee who was a pleasure to deal with to the awesome buying experience I experienced with Salesman Hank Zannini. One of the best car dealerships I have purchased a vehicle from.! 5 STARS across the board. Honest! Very relaxed with no pressure-sales gimmicks! Extremely pleased!

Asant130211
4/03/2015

"Excellent"

It was a pleasure dealing with this dealer ship I would recommend this service dept to any with a problem with hesitations awesome work and personality

Reviews of Thomas Wright