Rockingham Honda

360 North Broadway,
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

gambit1227
4/18/2015

"enjoyed my first car buying experience"

Everyone is easy to deal with. Enjoyed the experience of buying the car in this dealership. Unlike other dealers where you are preasured from the time you sit in front of sales.

MichaelManley
4/11/2015

"NH State Safety Inspection "

Very friendly staff and reasonable prices and there was no wait at the service desk. I've only been a service and parts customer so I can only speak from that vantage point. Service quoted me an hour wait for the state safety inspection and I was back in my car in 55 minutes. Only issue I experienced was a total lack of service for my Verizon phone. Must be a dead zone?

DCampanile
4/09/2015

"5 STARS !!!!!"

Top notch service right from my the first internet email from Kristi-Lee who was a pleasure to deal with to the awesome buying experience I experienced with Salesman Hank Zannini. One of the best car dealerships I have purchased a vehicle from.! 5 STARS across the board. Honest! Very relaxed with no pressure-sales gimmicks! Extremely pleased!

Asant130211
4/03/2015

"Excellent"

It was a pleasure dealing with this dealer ship I would recommend this service dept to any with a problem with hesitations awesome work and personality

elaine0207
3/25/2015

"Great sales experience"

I was looking to replace my 2004 Toyota Sienna with a small SUV. I started with Rockingham because I had a positive experience there when I bought my Sienna. The Rockingham family of dealerships is great to work with, they do not play games and they are respectful of your time. I worked with Ashley, she was very knowledgeable about the CR-V's features; she did a great test drive including highway, back roads and even a bumpy road so I could feel how the suspension handled. After I decided on the CR-V and the model she tracked down the color I had as my first choice. The business manager met the price that I had gotten from internet quotes from other dealerships. The financing process working with Garrett went very smoothly as well. When I picked up the car today Ashley was willing to spend as much or as little time as I wanted going over the features. The whole process from my initial test drive to picking up my new CR-V only took a week. If you live in MA like I do, do not rule out Rockingham as your dealer - they do the registry and insurance running for MA as well as NH.

Quart
3/22/2015

"Buyer Beware"

They are very nice until AFTER you purchase the car. Been the service department countless times waiting for a hour for "evaluations" Sales managers lie. They have lost two sales so far.

Tom, Mike

victoria14
3/21/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Such friendly and helpful people, and a great experience overall. I would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone! I had some issues with insurance and they were right there every step of the way to help me through it all.

knestor
3/08/2015

"Rockingham Honda rocks! I can prove it"

Zach, Mike, Steve, from November 2014 until February 2015! They took GENUINE CARE of my family and I and made me feel at home. Everybody was awesome, pros at Rockingham Honda! After a bad experience at the honda in Lawrence these guys proved that guys can do it right, respectively

Mike

miggs1028
3/01/2015

"First time customer"

Went to the Rockingham Honda in Salem for the first time this weekend. Excellent service and great staff. Reasonable prices. Did not try up selling. Car was making funny noise on turns...they diagnosed and fixed in an hour. No complaints!

Mumzzy
2/28/2015

"above and beyond, the best dealership in the entire state."

recently traded-in my 2009 CRV with a 2015 CRV, because I have enjoyed mine very much. wanted to up-grade. I have been very happy with Rockingham Motors.

Reviews of Garrett Neville