Rockingham Honda

402 South Broadway,
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

THNKUJ
2/10/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

Great Customer Service from the moment I drove in the bay to the time I picked up my vehicle. Big thank you especially to the young gentleman who picked me up during the snow storm and everyone who stayed late to wait for us to return.

karthik
2/05/2016

"awesome service "

Miguel the sales rep was very helpful and elaborated all the details patiently! Overall awesome customer service! Time taken to complete overall purchase was very less too

SBfromBoston
2/05/2016

"Miguel and Anavey and Ashley were excellent "

Miguel helped me buy my Honda Civic. Miguel is very easy to work with and he put me at ease right away. I highly recommend him. Anavey helped answer all my questions that I had from online shopping. She understood that I had been intimidated at other dealerships by the high pressure tactics. She made sure that I got the help that I needed. She asked Miguel to help me and he was excellent...a good listener, knowledgeable and not high pressure. Miguel cares about helping people and it shows. Ashley handled my payment and paperwork. She was excellent, organized and straight forward, which I appreciate. I was impressed by Ashley's work ethic and by her pleasant manner. As far as car buying experiences go, this was my best one ever.

shashie26
2/04/2016

"Great customer service!!"

I made an appointment for a safety recall on my Honda Pilot. Was greeted the second I walked in and they started the process for my repair. I also added an oil change which was no issue at all. I was then taken to the waiting area which was very nice, with several options - such as a quiet room and kids play area. Coffee, and snacks were out as well as tv and magazines. I was told the recall and oil change would be about an hour. I was there just a little over an hour when the customer service rep came in and went over everything they did with my SUV. The oil change was very reasonably priced and the recall was no charge. Paid my bill and left. I will certainly go back with any issues that I may have in the future!! Very happy with the service and time it took to complete!!

2016 ex-t
2/04/2016

"Great"

Very helpful and great service. They worked with me to get in into the car I wanted and out of my previous lease. Second time doing business with Rockingham Honda and plan to keeping dealing with then in the future.

hondaOwner
2/02/2016

"Donald nicely faciliated my car purchase"

The several steps to purchasing a car were a good experience thanks to Donald's knowledge & help. I recommend to others purchasing from Donald and the dealership.

Sergio Rodriguez
1/29/2016

"Service"

This is my second time with this dealer, the first time they replace my battery for free because it was under the warranty and this tima i took my car to the service, the service was very fast.

Chris Gill

Pilot2011
1/22/2016

"Appointment"

A My regular dealer told me I could not have an appointment so I came to rocking ham Honda and had a great experience. I will be back!

Lola29
1/21/2016

"Great service!"

I've been going to Rockingham Honda for years and each visit has been very pleasant. This time, it was Sergey who attended to me in a friendly and professional manner. Kudos for a great staff.

Kristen255
1/19/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I leased my 2015 Cr-V from Rockingham Honda just last week. I came into the dealership "just looking", and ended up finding the perfect vehicle at the right price for me! Miguel was incredibly helpful and relatable throughout the entire process, and we will definitely be giving the dealership, and Miguel, future business. Garrett was also incredibly helpful and pleasant to work with. He provided us with friendly service and excellent financial insight. As a recent college-grad making their first car purchase, my parents helped with the decision, and both could not believe how easy it was to work with Rockingham Honda and Miguel. They've never had a car experience as enjoyable as this one. Thank you for all you're hard work, and the job well done!

Reviews of Miguel Genao