Rockingham Honda

Showroom Hours: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Rockingham Honda

Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

miggs1028
3/01/2015

"First time customer"

Went to the Rockingham Honda in Salem for the first time this weekend. Excellent service and great staff. Reasonable prices. Did not try up selling. Car was making funny noise on turns...they diagnosed and fixed in an hour. No complaints!

Mumzzy
2/28/2015

"above and beyond, the best dealership in the entire state."

recently traded-in my 2009 CRV with a 2015 CRV, because I have enjoyed mine very much. wanted to up-grade. I have been very happy with Rockingham Motors.

Maryann1015
2/28/2015

"Amazing customer service!!!"

The service my family and I received at Rockingham Honda was amazing!! Mat, Garrett, and Tom went above and beyond for us!! Mat was great with my kids, who are still talking about him!! I would refer anyone to them and plan on going back!!!

DG
2/22/2015

"Honda owners for years!"

We were the easiest customers in years, needing only a test drive to seal the deal, The price was fair and we didn't even counter... the place does look like its falling down, and the sales rep was completely incompetent, but we got our car for a good price. They should focus a bit on training. We did lots of research before buying, but they didn't know squat about their product. Many things we were told were incorrect and they couldn't even produce two keys when we arrived to pick up the car. Here's a tip, make that part of your delivery checklist - fill gas tank, wash car, make sure we have the keys!

fandruchuk
2/15/2015

"The Best"

Straightforward, honest and personable – what more can I say. Honda cars sell themselves but it’s the personalities behind the dealership that make for a friendly environment. Thanks again Ashley, for helping me purchase the CR-V of my choice. Rockingham Honda is truly people orientated.

Chris
2/10/2015

"Honda Pilot "

Cannot say enough about this dealership!! Customer Service was outstanding... You were never rushed or pressured into anything!! Did a lot of research and got many internet quotes.. Price was right on!! In fact we purchased 2 vehicles in 10 days!! Thanks Zach and mike for outstanding customer service!!

monkey1
2/05/2015

"great experience"

Very helpful staff, had a wonderful experience finding my Honda Pilot! Zach may have been new at selling cars, but he was very professional in all t hat he did.

boneman
2/04/2015

"My most pleasant new car buying experience"

I bought my first new vehicle in 1981, and this was the most positive, low pressure, friendly and professional car buying experience I've had. Hank Zannini was a great salesman to deal with. Very pleasant, willing to take his time and get answers to questions that he didn't have off the top o his head. Bob Marcoux is a super sales manager, and matched my price quote with no hassles. The one minor cosmetic issue I spotted after arriving home was quickly corrected when I returned to the dealership the next day. 5 stars all around for the sales folks! I hope future my service experiences will be equally superior.

RLW03038
2/03/2015

"Ashley White!!!"

First and foremost Ashely White is fantastic.... She took so much time explaining the vehicle and making sure I was happy with the vehicle I choose... Thank YOU!!! Robert Marcoux was great to work with through the whole process... Steve LaFrance was great to work with as well.. The whole process was simple, pleasurable and I felt as I got a good deal... Would definitely recommend this dealership

mcclark
1/17/2015

"Best. Experience. Ever. Well, buying a car, I mean."

Picked up my new Accord EX-L today. I have to say that dealing with Ashley White from Rockingham Honda was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever experienced (and I have purchased many, many new cars). The first thing that was great was not hearing the "standard line" of "What do we have to do to earn your business today?" The first dealership I went to asked me that even though I asked them not to!x I never felt pressured from Ashley (nor anyone else), even when I changed my mind on the model I wanted half way through the sales process. Ashley took and hour to talk through my needs with me, and help me arrive at the right decision (which I felt I did). Do not let her pleasant personality and small stature fool you, this woman knows her cars. She'll tell you every difference in trim level in every car in the Honda lineup inside and out. You'll be thinking "this woman is way too nice", and waiting for the other shoe to drop. There's no other shoe, she really is THAT NICE. Overall this was the best car buying experience I have had ... I left the dealership feeling I got exactly what I want and needed, and that I was treated respectfully through the whole process. In this day and age, that's saying a lot. Really looking forward to seeing the new dealership building, I will definitely be purchasing my next Honda from Rockingham Honda.

Reviews of Mike Rice