Rockingham Honda

Honda Service Advisor

January 14, 2017

"Service Excellence"

- CathAbby16

Give Rockingham Honda Service Department a try. They are AWESOM! I will be a repeat customer because they excel in making service a pleasant experience. Thank you Rock!

January 13, 2017

"Service Review"

- Keith nelson

This was my first time at the Honda dealer for service, My advisor was tim Johnson. I have known him for quite a while, when he was at the Toyota Service Dept. He alway does an outstanding job, anytime I have had service there. and yesterday was no different. He fully explains everything out, and you never have a question. He represents your company Very Well

January 12, 2017

"Outstanding customer service "

- Danielle928

I'm so glad I chose to go to Rockingham Honda for my lease. Everyone there was so friendly and committed to helping me get a great deal. I explained my situation to them and they gave me an amazing deal on my lease. The whole process took only one day with no aggravation or difficulties whatsoever. I had such a great experience there, and now my parents plan on going there for their next cars as well.

Used 2012 Honda CR-V, $15888