Rockingham Honda

Ryan Woodbury, Honda Service Advisor, Rockingham Honda

Ryan Woodbury

Honda Service Advisor

December 06, 2016

"Amber Collins and the Team at Rockingham Honda are Geniune"

- Astheniax18

The team at Rockingham Honda worked hard to make sure I got the exact vehicle I wanted in a timely fashion and at a fair price. They were informative and helpful in aiding me through my first time at car buying process. They didn't pressure me, and made sure my needs were met. I will definitely be returning for future services and purchases.

"Matt Nieves "

- FRF33

Matt was an absolute pleasure to work with, 0 pressure and he is the reason I returned the following day to purchase the vehicle. If any friends of family are looking, I would recommend Matt at rockingham Honda. :)

December 06, 2016

"Josh our sales person was very informative."

- My Honda

This is my second new vehicle, my first was 42 years ago. In saying that, my husband and I did our homework. We didn't take buying this vehicle lightly. This vehicle fits are needs at this time. Are going to be traveling more, my husband is retiring end of this month. We wanted a safe vehicle. My last vehicle was a 2003 Honda Accord. We loved it, gave us no problems. I feel confident my new Honda CR-V will make us very happy.

Used 2016 Honda Accord, $22831