Rockingham Honda

Rockingham Honda
Call
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"First Honda"

Although I and my family have purchased several vehicles through Rockingham Toyota, this is the first Honda any of us have owned. The purchasing was easy and professionally handled, everyone actually LISTENED to me, andswered questions truthfully, and made the entire experience extremely pleasant. The new owners' event on a Saturday morning was worth attending to get to know the car and the shop's capabilities and get some technology explained questions answered. Great dealership, great family business!

"Very pleasant...I will recommend Honda to all my friends...."

We leased a car from Ashley White. We do not like buying cars and have alway found it painful. Ashley made the experience painless. Everyone was wonderful...Thank you all very much.. I did buy the service plan and am looking forward to a good relationship...

"Good experience"

Eric was helpful with the additional work that had to be accommodated and also advised on a few errors that I had done. The service was done pretty quick as well.

Eric Marcello

"Purchase experience"

I received my new Honda Pilot and it is wonderful!! It is my third Pilot from Rockingham Honda. There were a few issues upon delivery that will be issued at a near future appointment. I think that Honda should know about the license plate attachment nuts are not soldered onto the car very well....I lost one of my rear ones when they put on the temp plate. I will be taking it back to be repaired soon...Hate to give it up so soon, and I will be adding the Simonizing coat too!! Oscar and Terry and Christina were wonderful to deal with. They really respect what the customer's needs are! I would make one comment about the delivery detailing crew! They really need to be more careful when cleaning the vehicles for delivery... The windows were smudged and streaked..and the roof of the car was never done??? I am picky about the quality of work I deliver and I love the dealership, so their detail crew should live up to the high standards that are already established. Oscar was on the ground in his good clothes cleaning the road bugs off of the car that were missed by the clean up crew..He was amazing!! Terry is very professional and knowledgeable about the economic issues with purchasing a vehicle. I highly commend this dealership for their Service department too. Curt and his crew bend over backwards to solve an issue or keep "their cars" running well!! Thanks to all who have helped me over the last 13 years of owning my 3 Pilots!! I love them!!

"Positive "

I am very pleased to say that the experience with Janette was wonderful. She was so caring and knowledgable about the CRV. And Garrett was the salesperson that explained the details upon receiving and picking the vehicle up, and he was so patient and so knowledgeable about the details on the phone and electronic equipment. Because I had such a unique situation, Joe was more than helpful and understanding , and because of that I was able to close the deal and purchase the CRV tha I wanted.

"Honda accord"

Very pleased with the quality service and product. Both Oscar and Ashley gave me an excellent overview of the vehicles and answered all of my questions.

"Awesome"

I worked with Oscar and Christina when I picked out my Honda CRV they were both very friendly. Oscar especially was extremely knowledgable and took his time helping me. Thank you!

"Polite staff"

Staff very polite. It was very comfortable to work with them. They fixed the problems I had and even informed me I still was covered under warranty and I didn't even know it.

Unsure

"Bought a new 2014 Civic"

Right from the start, their web site offered the best price. Other dealer's web sites offered prices higher, meaning that you'd have to go in & negotiate before you got to the same starting price as Rockingham. That's a plus for Rockingham. I have bought 3 other Honda's, new and used from Rockingham and never had a regret. They last so long! And I am very confident in the Service Department, should anything other than normal maintenance (and there isn't much..) arise. Curt took time to explain just how advanced the new Civic is in terms of technology and reliability. Joe Dolan offered a fair trade for my 2001 Accord, and then some. Ashley White was more than thorough and never pushy or forced. Highly recommended.

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience in my recent purchase of a Honda Pilot. The worked diligently to get me in and out with a minimum hassle.

Janette Lozada