Rockingham Honda

402 South Broadway,
Salem, New Hampshire 03079
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jean11
7/26/2015

"very impressive!"

Keep up the good work! We love the waiting rooms set up. The quiet room is a great idea, as well as the kids room. You are very user friendly!

I'm sorry I don't remember the names but they were great!

george123
7/25/2015

"Friendly Staff"

I had a pleasant experience at Rockingham Honda. This is my first lease and Adam was very thorough explaining the details of my Honda Civic. He also helped my parents lease a Honda CR-V. The finance department gave me and my parents a good deal and made the paper work as painless as possible. We love are new Cars!

tunkelr
7/24/2015

"Amazing dealership!"

Thanks to Hank's help, I managed to select the best vehicle for our family. His expertise and professionalism made it possible for me to learn about Honda Pilot while enjoying the process. His technical expertise and intimate knowledge of the car has not left any questions unanswered. On top of it all, I was offered the best deal around. Thanks to Hank, my search is over in just a few days, and I'm now a proud owner of a great Honda Pilot. Again, I appreciate his time and never ending assistance and I wish him the best of success in the future!

HondaHappy20
7/23/2015

"Great first exp. at your location."

My experience was great because customer service was exceptional, the waiting room was great for my daughter. The service was completed in a timely manner.

Hiwayguy
7/20/2015

"The best experience in leasing or buying a car."

The experience in leasing a 2015 Honda Accord was excellent due to the efforts of Zachary (Zach) Johnston, Sean Fitzgerald and Garrett Neville. Zach listened to my wife and I when we described what we were looking for and then presented us with vehicles that met our needs. He also explained all the details of the vehicles that we looked at in a very going manner and understandable way. Zach did not utilize high pressure techniques; he assisted the vehicle in selling itself, this was a nice way to do business. Sean Fitzgerald became involved when we began discussing the cost of leasing. Again, we explained what we were looking for regarding financing and most important we were heard. After a short discussion we were presented with a very fair cost and accepted the offer. Sean, also found the color car that we were looking for and secured it for no additional cost. This was great. When we went to pick up the vehicle we met Garrett Neville. It was legal paper time. However, Garrett surprised us with a relatively small amount of papers to initial and sign. In addition, he explained the documents and answered my few questions in detail and used terms that all could understand. Most important there were no surprises. The car was what we wanted, the financial terms were what we had agreed upon and there were NO last minute expenses. Very important there coffee is great. We will definitely recommend Rockingham Honda and these staff members to our friends and family. Jim R

dave
7/19/2015

"Adam and the entire staff are excellent!"

I went in not sure exactly what i wanted, Adam was very patient in the orocess. I cinally set on a 2012 crv. The car needed new tires, a buffing, and had some banged up rims.....the dealership took care of it all. Jack and Sean are stand up managers, tom in fiance was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely be buying again from tehm, and have plenty of refferals coming their way.

wfkrueger
7/19/2015

"Fast, Friendly Service!"

Overall service was fast, friendly, and excellent! I plan to bring my Honda Pilot to this dealer for service as well. Keep up the great job and I'll keep coming back!

Tracy
7/16/2015

"Amazing exerience. "

I actually bought my brand new CRV at Peters In Nashua. I was told they were the nicest to deal with but I have to say... My experience in Salem NH..... Was even better. The staff is so friendly. I know where I will be going from now on... Thank you

I really cannot remember. Super nice though.

BHF12
7/15/2015

"New premises great service"

Sergei my service assistant was great he and a smile on his face at 730am and then again at 430pm when I picked up my car. He was great to work with on the phone and the service was quick and painless. The only negative I have is for a new property the interior waiting area could have been cleaner there was dust underneath the chairs and papers on the floor which were obviously from the day before as I was there 730 in the morning.

SaraB
7/15/2015

"Purchase a new car- "

Everyone was super nice and efficient.My initial contact on Internet was great. They sent me many options including used and new. Sales set up as many test drives that I wanted and made sure I got exactly what "I" wanted. Finance made some calls and got me a great rate. Overall a great experience and I plan to go back for all my service needs.

Reviews of Garrett Neville