Rockingham Honda

Rockingham Honda

Call
Rockingham Honda Info
About Rockingham Honda

The commitment to being Customer Driven is our number one priority. We differentiate ourselves by delivering quality and personal service. We want you to leave our dealership with a feeling of excitement, respect, and overall care. This is all accomplished while providing a fair price. We are not your typical car dealer. We have been a family owned business since 1985. During that time we have received numerous awards and have always been an active supporter in our surrounding communities.

About Rockingham Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Good price in the car - worth stopping in"

My father had a good experience with Rockingham Toyota and encouraged me to stop by their Honda store. We first met Zach (well he approached us) as we were walkin through the lot. Zach is new to their dealership and is honing his car-selling skills. He has an obvious desire to talk about cars and appears to be a student of the industry. We very briefly met with Art before working with Joe (via Zach) on the price of the car. The back and forth wasn't as bad other stores we've visited and we are happy with our final price. They are family owned and you get that feeling when working with them. Give Zach the benefit of the doubt and you'll enjoy this dealership.

"Garett"

I went in looking for a car. Didnt expect the team to meet my monthly payment mark on the first day, but they did. I got a practically brand new car at a great price. The staff was nice to work with and the finance personnel worked wonders with the interest rate. Garrett even showed me what each and every button did in my new car. A 2014 honda is an upgrade from my 2006 nissan. Overall a good experience, a bit time consuming, but good. If your looking for a good experience buying a car for your first time i recomend rockingham honda. Go see Garret and Brandy, they sure helped me ?

"Wonderful Experince"

The thoughts of purchasing a vehicle can be daunting, causing one to put off the "search" for as long as possible. However, walking onto the Rockingham Honda lot was one of the nicest experiences purchasing a vehicle I have ever had. My husband and I were greeted by Janette and we became fast friends, she asked questions regarding my likes and dislikes of a vehicle, listened to my answers, and instinctively knew what type of vehicle would best fit my preferences. I actually purchased her first suggestion, no need for test driving multiple vehicles, first recommendation was the perfect "fit". Love my new Honda Accord Crosstour! Thank you Janette, Mike and John for such a warm, personal and professional experince, Well done! I am proud to be a new member of the Rockingham Honda Family. Warm regards, Barbara Kelly

"The Salesperson makes it or breaks it-This one is a winner!"

My Girlfriend suggested I might try this dealership and I am so glad she did! I was hesitant to go with a Honda and the salesperson took the time to understand this and the reasons for it. I appreciate having a salesperson who is not overwhelming and pushy and I got this with Oscar at Rockingham Honda. I am a D personality and don't like anyone trying to pull a fast one with me and he and I hit it off well. The entire experience was awesome and non-stressful. I wasn't oversold anything. They took the time to fully understand what I was looking for and provided a truly great car-buying experience. It is so nice to work with someone that not only fully understood their product but the products of their competitors too. I would recommend Rockingham Honda to everyone!

"Ignition problems"

Both Servicemen worked with me brainstorming trying to solve my problem. Left with peace of mind knowing my car was in good shape and what I can do if problem arises again.

Eric (2 Eric's!) in Service

"My experience at Rockingham Honda"

After approximately 4 months of researching vehicles and dealerships and becoming very discouraged. I went to Rockingham Honda because manager Mike Rice gave us an excellent price on a car. He assigned Ashley White to assist my wife and I in selecting a vehicle. It should be noted that the price did not change from what Mike initially told us. We experienced no pressure to buy and we didn't get annoying calls all hours of the day and night. The only word that comes to mind when speaking about Ashley is - Excellent! Excellent personality, excellent knowledge of her product, and excellent customer service. In over 40 years of purchasing vehicles, she was the only sales person who contacted me after the sale of the vehicle to see if I had any problems or questions. But, let me also say that the staff of Rockingham Honda is truly a team that works together to give the customer an excellent buying experience. Approximately eight staff members played some part in the purchase of this vehicle. All their contributions were appreciated. In addition to Ashley White, let me mention the following staff members who significantly contributed to the overall positive experience for my wife and I: Mike Rice, Terry Wong, Joe Dolan, and Oscar Adames. Dave and Jerry who drove the Shuttle also contributed to the overall positive experience. It should be noted that Jerry is also a mechanic at the dealership who is getting his Associated Degree with emphasis in Honda products. A plus for servicing the vehicle at the dealership. In terms of the Honda Civic I purchased, it has an excellent rating for reliability and safety. This dealership beat the competition in customer service and vehicle price. I would not have any reservations in recommending this dealership to friends and family. Any of the sales staff at Rockingham Honda would do a good job. But, I would place my money on Ashley White.

"Purchased New Car & Inspection Sticker"

Purchased car on Monday. Had to bring it back because it had August inspection sticker instead of May. Dropped by without appt. not realizing I needed the whole inspection done over. No problem -- they took me right away and got the job done. Thank you

John Dansereau

"Excellent Experience"

I had a great experience at this dealership. Everyone was very friendly, informative and non threatening. The vehicle is great and I love it and I will definitely come in for service.

"Responsive, Straightforward and great Price"

I was very pleased with my interactions with Rockingham Honda right from the beginning. They were direct and responsive to my specific questions and I never felt like they were giving me the "run-around". I was able to negotiate price via email and was never pressured to come into the dealership to talk "numbers." Ultimately, I got a great price and was very pleased with my communications. They were also very prepared for the closing when I came in and tried to make the process as quick and easy as possible.

"Great experience"

This is my 5th lease with Rockingham. I had 4 CR-Vs, and now an accord. I love it. Khasin was my salesman, and he was terrific. He was friendly, informative, and great to work with. Kudo's to Mike the sales manager. He was helped in choosing the perfect car for me. Terry the finance manager, had me in and out in 1/2 hour (I've never had a "closing" be so smooth. I also have to mention Kristi-Lee, and Ashley...both great. I recommend Rockingham to everyone. Several have bought or leased there. I will no doubt be a lifelong customer.

Khasin and Mike