Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Samuel Burgos

June 07, 2017

"Great!!!"

- Veteran35

Just picked up my new Dodge Durango and I'm very satisfied on how easy and stress free, profesional and no pressure process it was. From the sales person Barry to the manager Pino. Keep it up guys.

Pino Iannuzzi

June 05, 2017

"Derreck is a crook."

- wyattgable

I cancelled a Warranty within the first 30 days for the Jeep I bought from here through Derrick Brickhouse; the finance manager. I decided to return the warranty after a week, and getting an appointment with Derrek was nearly impossible. I would show up, asking to meet with someone to return my warranty. I would be told that I would have to meet with Derrek, but "Its too busy today". After multiple trips back to the dealership, I was able to find Derrek and return my warranty. Derreck gave me a very hard time about cancelling, but he told me he'll shred the warranty and I'll get the money back & added to the principle on my car loan. That was in October. Every month I would call, asking when my refund will come in, and the response I would get from Rockland Jeep is that my refund takes a few months to process. ...Earlier last month I received a letter that my warranty had expired. Turns out, Derrick never cancelled the warranty. He never has answered an email regarding this. Never answered voice mails regarding this.

Derrick Brickhouse

May 31, 2017

"Great "

- Happydodge

Always good deal with barry.. im 7 cars with him now.. thanks for all youre time spent with me. Durin all my confusions n likes and dislike but you found right car for me...

New 2017 Jeep Cherokee