Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
GreggDiFrancia22
7/20/2015

"First truck"

Buying my first car couldn't have been more of a pleasure with the team at rockland. Every person I spoke with was knowledgeable, caring, and wanted what was best for me and my purchase. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

July 21, 2015

Congrats on your first truck! We're thrilled that you trusted our dealership to help you find the perfect first vehicle. Drive safely out there, and if there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you! The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

skohn26
7/13/2015

"Bill and his Manager Warren couldn't have been better!"

I have to admit I didn't think there was a way out of my 2014 Jeep Compass lease payment. However, I Bill and I instantly connected with one another and were able to work out a deal that was more than fair on both ends. Bill went out of his way to professionally accommodate myself and family. Bill introduced myself and family to the manager, Warren where he personally made sure we were comfortable with the deal. I couldn't ask for better professionals to work with and hope to come back in the future for more cars. I would recommend Bill to anyone I wanted to buy something off. He is not only a great salesman but a person as well.

Bill, Warren

July 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed working with Bill and Warren and that we could get you out of your lease. I hope your new vehicle treats you well for many miles to come, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we may do for you!

Duke
7/08/2015

"Don took great care of us."

Buying a used car is nerve racking at best- Don is professional and he really listens to his clients. We knew what we wanted- but if you need to find a car that's right for you, he'll take the time to work with you.

Ron

July 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with Don and the rest of the Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram team. Drive safe out there, and if there's ever anything more that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Howard
7/01/2015

"Certified Pre-owned "

Purchased a Certified Pre-owned Jeep a few weeks ago from Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Nanuet New York, Even though the paperwork said that the whole vehicle was checked, I had to go back to The Dealership because it needed the brakes were bad. The Jeep needed 2 Rotors and a Pad Kit. The Jeep was also leaking Oil, causing stains on my driveway. though they serviced the Jeep under the warranty, there was no compensation for the stains on the driveway.

July 21, 2015

Howard, Thank you for sharing your concern about your recent pre-owned purchase from our dealership here. I apologize that your purchase was not as seamless as you would have liked, however, I can assure you that we do complete a thorough inspection of all of our pre-owned vehicles before sale. I appreciate that you brought your vehicle in so that we could repair the issues that you were experiencing under warranty and that you came in to discuss the matter of the stain in your driveway after our original, private Dealerrater.com response to your review. As we said before although compensation for something such as this is an unusual request, we would love to discuss this further. However, we will need to see the photos of the stain that we discussed during your in-person visit to determine if this is something that we will be able to reimburse you for. If you are willing to share photos of the stains, please reach out to me anytime at (845) 627-3700. Thank you! - Chris Dooney

DealerReviewer
6/27/2015

"The best staff I've ever dealt with"

Chris, Chris and Matt were absolutely fantastic. I just got my second vehicle from these guys and I will never go anywhere else. They're honest, clear, and very fair. They also demonstrated tremendous knowledge of the products as well as the financial options available to the customer.

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team and that you are a long-time patron of our dealership. If there's anything more that we may do for you, please reach out!

tass51
6/25/2015

"Don Smith is a God sent. He is the best salesman we ever met"

Don Smith went the extra miles and worked so hard to get us the jeep unlimited copper pearl that my husband wanted. It took him a few weeks and many phone calls and hours of work but he did it and found the truck my husband had his heart set on. Also the dealership was friendly and helpful and we felt they gave us a good price. Where other dealers in the past we dealt with, when we left we felt we got a raw deal. We thank Don for all his help and making it a wonderful experience to purchase a Jeep from him, and we felt that he was truly honest and caring for us. As I was leaving I told him jokingly that he would be one salesman in heaven. Thank you again Marie and John Tacinelli. Maybe in a few years I will trade in my Subaru for a renegade.

June 26, 2015

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Don and the rest of the Rockland team! Congrats on your new Jeep Unlimited, and let us know if there's anything more that we can do for you!

Troy201
6/18/2015

"Don Smith made my day!"

This is the second car that I have purchased from Don. As far as I am concerned, I will purchase my next car from him. From his friendly personality to the ability to create a great car buying experience, Don has been extremely helpful. He is professional and personal, which is rare these days. I would highly recommend Don to anyone looking for a car.

Kiley

June 26, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear that Don Smith made your day! He's certainly an amazing member of our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything more that we may do for you!

Joeas
6/16/2015

"Don Smith is a true professional ."

Don Smith epitomizes the art of selling. He is very knowledgeable and confident in his presentation . A true professions who raises selling to an art. {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 TrebuchetMS;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red68\green68\blue68;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs26 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \ }

June 26, 2015

I know that Don will be thrilled to hear your comment about raising selling to an art! Congratulations on your new vehicle, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we can do for you!

Rich
6/11/2015

"Don Smith Was Fantastic"

I was referred to the dealership by a friend and was helped by Don Smith. He is a true professional! He was very prompt in returning e-mails or calls and his knowledge and courtesy are second to none. I would not hesitate a moment to refer him to anyone looking for a vehicle. In fact, all the people who facilitated my purchase there were a pleasure to deal with. I ordered my truck and Don was there every step of the way with updates during the build process. He was never pushy and his demeanor always calm. Don Smith gets an A+!

June 25, 2015

We agree that don Smith gets an A+! We're thrilled that your friend referred you to our team and that you enjoyed working with us! Congrats on your new vehicle, and please don't hesitate to ask if there's ever anything more that we can do for you.

Caliber08
6/09/2015

"Disappointing service and ownership"

Had car in 3 separate times for same problem with in 6 weeks, nearly 3K. Mechanics must not be certified as they clearly had no clue. Service reps provided bad customer service and even observed punishing customers for the shop's mietakes. Service management tries to assist somewhat but not managing staff & operations well. Ownership is cocky and not committed to keeping customers.

June 22, 2015

Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge said on 06/10/2015 05:48 PM (Private Message) Hello - Thank you for taking the time to share you concerns about our service department here. Hearing your honest feedback is how we grow as a dealership! I did want to ensure you that all of our mechanics are indeed certified. I understand your frustration with the fact that your vehicle received three different diagnoses. However, since the vehicle was brought to us in a no-start condition, it was difficult to immediately find the issues that were causing your vehicle to hard-start. We had hoped that our good faith gesture of offering you the starter and fuse panel at cost would make up for the multiple visits. I would really appreciate the chance to hear more about your concerns, and work with you to address them. Are you comfortable reaching out to me at (845) 627-3700? Thank you! - Sid Lewin

Reviews of Don Smith