Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Don Smith, Sales Professional, Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Don Smith

Sales Professional

February 19, 2017

"First Service for my Truck"

- Dr. Bouquet

Rob Burke, Service Consultant was excellent, providing me with all the up-to-date servicing for my truck. His professionalism and courteous behavior made it a pleasure to wait while all the work was being done. Sincerely, Dr. R. Bouquet

February 17, 2017

"The service department was very professional !"

- JoeRam16

The service agent was very helpful and knowledgeable of my vehicle and took care of my issues with no problem. Also my sales men was very helpful and knowledgeable of my vehicle and helped me with my issues and also took care of my wife's vehicle as well both employee we're very personable .

February 15, 2017

"Awesome Experience!"

- RCBT

From my initial contact & test drive to the closing & delivery my experience it couldn't have been better. Pricing on my lease was very competitive, once a deal was agreed to the dealership accommodated me with an auto within my timeframe. Sam was great to work with and still keeeps in contact regularly, very pleasant personality.

New 2017 Jeep Patriot