Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
Dfrancs14
8/29/2016

"Great team with even better deals "

Largest inventory of new Ram trucks in the area! If your looking for a great salesman go see Greg he'll be sure to Find you The best deal around

Gregory nemeth

Jommie
8/29/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Just leased a 2016 Jeep Compass and I will 100% be back for my next vehicle. These guys helped check all the boxes you could ask for in a visit to a dealership; Friendly, knowledgeable, great price, fast service. I absolutely recommend trying out "The Rock" for their great customer service, they will work with you to get you in whatever vehicle you want. Greg and Jay took care of me and now have a new customer for life, #JeepLife! Thank you guys!

Gregory Nemeth

August 29, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 Jeep Compass, Jommie! It is a pleasure to hear Jay and Greg went above and beyond to provide you with a fantastic experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mr. Shu
8/28/2016

"The Best of The Best"

Rockland CJD is one of the best dealerships that I have come across in a long time of buying vehicles. The customer service is outstanding. They truly understand how to please the buyer. I am so satisfied with the experience that I would have bought another vehicle just to have. They make sure and work within your means. I enjoyed the being in the dealership as the staff is very pleasant. Perry Vrionides was my salesman and I couldn't have asked for a better match with my needs. He was knowledgable about my vehicle and understand my budget and needs. I had a bad experience at other dealership and he absolutely made everything better for me. His generous and kind personality goes a long way. He has a heart of gold and earns your business with being honest and hardworking. I have nothing but great comment for Perry and will absolutely stay loyal to him for recommendations and for my next purchase! I'm truly sold to be a customer for life to Rockland CJD!

August 28, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We're proud of the excellent service that Perry provides to our customers - we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

MrEscobar63
8/25/2016

"Excellent Dealership and Excellent Sales Experience"

I recently purchased a Jeep Compass from "The Rock" and must say that not only am I satisfied with my purchase, I am also beyond satisfied with my experience while purchasing. Perry Vrionides was my salesman and was kind, gracious, understanding and extremely knowledgable. There wasn't a question that couldn't be answered and he worked diligently with my family and I. I have nothing but praise for this dealership and for Perry. They've made a customer for life.

August 26, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that Perry provided you with the great service you deserve. Our team is proud of our knowledgeable and understanding atmosphere. We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

2016ram1500
8/25/2016

"Great first time experience! "

I had a horrible experience at eastchester Chrysler jeep dodge before coming to the ROCK. Thankfully the sales manager here was very polite and helpful. His salesman, Barry, was very nice and genuine. Helped me understand a lot about the leasing process and my new ram 1500. Jay the finance gentleman was also very thorough in explaining the lease and possible protection plans for my vehicle. Overall the experience was very pleasant and headache free. I'd recommend this dealership if you enjoy quick and painless service.

August 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy that we were able to provide you with a pleasant shopping experience. We'll let Barry and Jay know to keep up the excellent work! We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

Frank
8/24/2016

"The best car buying experience one can ask for!"

This was my 2nd Jeep purchased form Rockland CJD and I couldn't be happier with my experiences. Since I had such a great experience with my first purchase, I brought 2 family members along who also wanted to buy Jeeps. Our salesman Mike Slapp went way above and beyond my expectations of what a car buying experience should be. We never felt any pressure and were treated like valued customers. From start to finish Mike was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He was truly devoted to making certain our goals were met and our experiences at Rockland CJD were top class. I would recommend this dealership to everyone, and would like to thank all who were involved with our purchases, especially Mike Slapp and Jeremy Booth for making us feel like we were "part of the family." Thank you again gentlemen, we'll be back without a doubt.

August 25, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and recommendation, Frank! Our team strives to provide every customer with an exceptional and satisfying experience, and we are delighted to hear that Mike was able to achieve that and more! We will make sure to pass along your kind words and compliments to him. We appreciate your business and hope to see again in the future! Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Markermac2

"Great service "

Drove out of the way to see these guys based on rave reviews. See Mike Slapp and he will take care of you. Will definitely go back.

August 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Mike for his great service and hard work! We appreciate you driving out of the way to visit our company. We hope to see you again soon!

Forever young

"Surprise Surprise Surprise"

My children were laughing at me but I got the last laugh by having the most pleasant car buying experience in my lifetime of seventy years! Yes, I bought my new Grand Cherokee over the Internet on the Rockland Chrysler Jeep website. I got my rock bottom price and trade-in estimated value on line assisted by Marilyn, Internet coordinator for RCJ and finalized by Chris Gunst, RCJ sales customer service representative. In 24 hours I was driving my new car. No hassle, no nonsense, just the facts and a rock bottom price. Thank you! Chet Mahopac, NY 8/23/2016

August 25, 2016

Hello, Chet! We loved to hear about your experience, we're so glad to know that you received so much assistance from our team! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to all of them. Our team is proud of out friendly hassle-free service, thanks for recognizing that! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Justin62405
8/21/2016

"Always amazing customer service."

This is my 7th lease with Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge and every time I go into this dealership I am treated with respect and always have a pleasant experience. I worked with Barry Rosenwasser multiple times and every time I visit the dealership he is professional and courteous. During my delivery, everything was explained to me about my new car and it was done with a smile. I also had the pleasure of workeing with Derrick Brickhouse from finance and he was absolutely wonderful as well. Again, I did not feel pressured into buying anything and he always maintained his professionalism.

August 22, 2016

Hi Justin, Thanks for leaving a review! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience. Barry and Derrick will be happy to hear your kind words. Please let us know if you have any further questions, we will be glad to help!

jeep145
8/20/2016

"Friendly, polite, knowledgeable. Very consumer comfortable."

Gregg Nemeth, our sales consultant was so friendly and polite, taking time to answer all our questions and anticipating others to make us want to be in that Jeep! He gave us space and privacy when we needed it... creating a comfortable atmosphere for us as consumers. The manager and financial team members spoke with us in a most respectful manner helping us attain our financial goal. The entire experience left us feeling good about our purchase. Good job, guys!

GREGORY NEMETH, and the manager...don't remember his name.

August 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that Gregg was able to provide you with such great service. Our team is proud of our helpful, comfortable atmosphere. Congratulations on your new Jeep, we hope to see you again!

Reviews of Barry Rosenwasser