Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
Kevscott45
5/21/2015

"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"

I recently purchased a 2015 jeep grand Cherokee from Don Smith, He was a pleasure to deal with from the first phone call right through to the delivery He was very professional and knowledgeable. Kevin L

May 26, 2015

Kevin, congratulations on your 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Don Smith and the rest of the Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram team. If there's ever anything else that we can do for you, we do hope that you will reach out!

Ed l.
5/21/2015

"The Best!!!"

Our salesperson,Don Smith, was the most professional, courteous, and knowledgeable I have ever met...and I have met a few...I was in the business for over 25 years. Don is a tremendous asset to the dealership, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Buying the truck was almost pleasant experience ! Matt in the Business Office was just like Don. Well done!

May 26, 2015

We're beyond thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Don, Matt, and the rest of the Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram team. We certainly agree that our amazing employees are our greatest asset! Congratulation on your new truck, and we hope that you will reach out if there is ever anything more that we may do for you.

ToniaS
5/20/2015

"Very Happy Customer!"

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys which is Awesome! My salesman was Don Smith who was really great! Don is extremely knowledgeable, dependable and a pleasure to deal with. Derek Brickhouse went above and beyond to get the lease that I wanted. I would highly recommend Rockland Chrysler Jeep and these 2 wonderful gentlemen.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! Also, congrats on your new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys! We're so pleased that you enjoyed working with Don, Derek, and the rest of the Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram team. If there's ever anything else that we may do for you, we do hope that you will reach out!

Bundy2slo
5/20/2015

"Great experience. "

I dealt with Don Smith when buying my new Renegade Ttailhawk. At the time there were no models in yet but he contacted me as soon as one are arrived. Communication was great. I am very happy with my purchase.

May 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team and that you enjoyed your new Renegade Trailhawk. We're sure that it will treat you well for many, many miles to come!

Sheree
4/20/2015

"A happy customer"

My entire experience Purchasing my new Jeep Compass was such a pleasure. I looked around at a couple of other dealers at first, but when I spoke to Christopher Gunst, I knew I met the right sales associate. He was very knowledgable and made sure all my questions were answered! I I am very happy with my new jeep I will recommend Rockland Jeep to my family and friends !!

April 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep Compass! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with Christopher and the rest of the Rockland Team. Thank you for taking the time to share this review, and please don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team in Nanuet

aksn989
3/31/2015

"Jay Murali and Don Smith made it happen!!!"

I had already done my homework and knew exactly what I wanted, but finding a used 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (JGC) was difficult. The prices were usually high bc the JGC maintained their value. I happen to find the right JGC with low miles and a great price, but it was just over 2,500 miles away. As a military member station in Yuma, AZ, I was a bit concerned about doing a deal so far away. . I was just worried I was getting a lemon or there was something wrong with the JGC that I could not see. Don Smith and Jay Murali from Rockland Chrysler Jeep fixed those worries The first day I called, Don Smith got me a video and answered my questions right away. He was able to secure the car by a simple deposit and promised that it was not going anywhere. I talked it over with the wife and we went ahead with buying. I have to say I was nervous that they were going to sale it to someone who came into the showroom but they honored their word that they would hold it. Next I worked with Jay Murali. I have to say I worked Jay pretty hard, but he was able to get the job done. He was pretty good at getting back to me even though we played phone tag quite a bit. He secured all the financing, extra warranties, maintenance services, and registration. This was not any easy task with dealing with someone all the way across the country. His licensing/registration office had a hard time at first figuring out proper cost but in the end Jay Murali made sure I was a happy customer with the sale. The JGC was delivered just as clean and in great shape as advertised. It was missing the owner’s manual and a flashlight but Jay got them to me free of charge. I would have to say that I am very pleased with my JGC and the service I received. I would recommend this dealership to anyone across the country. My only recommendation is that you research what you want thoroughly, and know your sales/registrations costs. If that is done, you can't go wrong with Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Thank you to Don Smith and Jay Murali for all their hard work. Sincerely, Michael

Jay Murali

April 27, 2015

Michael - Thank you for taking the time to share this heartfelt review. We're thrilled that we were able to help get you into the perfect Jeep Grand Cherokee. We're also thrilled that you enjoyed working with Don, Jay, and the rest of the Rockland Team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything else that we may do for you! Cheers - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team in Nanuet

Kristeno
3/31/2015

"Restored my faith in car salesmen!"

I had the most polite and patient sales representative at Rockland. His name was Don Smith and he made the process easy and quick. Not only will I be recommending the dealership to my friends and family but I myself will definitely be coming back once my lease is over.

April 27, 2015

We truly appreciate that you took the time to share this review here, and are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Don and the rest of the Rockland team. Also, thank you so much for your recommendation! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything more that we may do for you. Cheers - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team in Nanuet

Dan1384
3/29/2015

"Best Experience Purchasing a Car Ever"

I cannot say enough good things about the experience I received at this dealership. Roy the sales professional was top notch and was knowledgeable on every single feature my vehicle offered. Before we signed any paper work he was eager to give me a walk through on the vehicle and took the time to qualify me for my purchase. Chris the manager was also helpful during the process doing everything in his power to negotiate a reasonable and fair value going above and beyond when called upon. Finally Derrick the finance guy made the entire credit process simple and effortless, explaining every detail regarding the terms of my lease. I would also like to commend Lynn and Cassandra for their follow up and attention to helping in my buying experience. I can say two things after my experience 1. I will be back for my next vehicle and 2. Ask for Roy when you go into the dealership. Signed-Proud Driver of a Jeep Overland.

MGB
3/16/2015

"The way car buying should be!!!!"

Terrific overall experience with Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge in leasing our Compass thru Don Smith. Found them to be very responsive, courteous professional as well as providing a very competitive and aggressive lease from the start. We visited other dealers on our quest for a Compass and all we got was "What can we do to get you in one TODAY????" routine with prices all over the map, which naturally was a total turnoff. Dons approach was great and never made us feel pressured, something that we really appreciated and ultimately earned them our business. Would most definitely recommend Rockland to anyone considering a Chrysler Jeep or Dodge.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share this review. We're thrilled that you have enjoyed your new Jeep Compass and that you enjoyed working with our team. Please reach out if there's ever anything else that we may do for you! Cheers - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team in Nanuet

ddcha
3/16/2015

"Don Smith is the man."

I'm the guy that all my friends and family come to when they need to buy a car. Probably bought about 10 cars of various make in the last 3 years. Buying a car is one of those things that people just don't like to do. It takes a lot of time, energy, "song and dance", and negotiations can sometimes be confrontational. I was very pleased with Don Smith and Rockland Chrysler Jeep. He was very upfront, honest, polite, willing to talk numbers over the phone and via email, very responsive, and courteous. The price on my new Jeep was outstanding, as was the value for my trade-in. He respected my time and everything went very smoothly. I will be bringing him my friends and family's business in the future. A+++

April 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share this review. We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team and that you recommended our dealership to your family and friends. If there's ever anything else that we may assist you with, I do hope that you'll reach out! Cheers - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team in Nanuet

Reviews of Don Smith

Reviews of Chris Dooney
Chris Dooney

Reviews of Kenneth Campos
Kenneth Campos

Reviews of Roy Marohn Jr.
Roy Marohn Jr.