Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
Loved
4/27/2016

"Drove away in my dream car! "

I was dreading the whole process. I hadn't purchased a new car in 10 years. Everyday someone would give me advice, "walk out", "know exactly what you want", "be prepared to go to 10 dealerships", "this is how you'll be spending every weekend for the next month".... I walked into Rockland jeep just wanting to compare the trunk space in the 2 and 4 door wranglers. Perry asked me if I needed help, I told him right off the bat I was not planning to make a move for at least a few days. Despite that, Perry walked me around the lot, showed me every single difference between each and every jeep they had in stock, and assured me if they didn't have what I wanted (when I was ready to make the move) he would do it. He took me out on test drives, looked for inventory in other stores, gave me his honest opinion, and negotiated in a very friendly, non agressive manner. I knew at that point that I wanted to buy a car from him and Rockland Jeep. He spent hours with me, and at the end of the day we made a "soft deal" on a 2016 wrangler Sahara unlimited. He told me to take my time and to let him know what I decided, no pressure. Perry introduced me to Jay the money man, who worked hard to get the best rate possible.There was no doubt in my mind when I got home that I was taking that deal. I called Jay on Tuesday to tell him let's go for it and on Wednesday I was on my way home in my new Sahara. I can honestly say Perry was just as excited as I was when he handed over the keys. It was an amazing experience. I truly felt like I was buying from a long time friend or family member. I will absolutely recommend Rockland Jeep to anyone who asks and point them towards Perry for all their vehicle needs. ths financial part (which lets be real, it's the worst) was not awful as Jay made it as quick and easy as possible. Their hard work, attention to detail, and non aggressive negotiating tactics earn them a 10! I will absolutely be back again!

April 28, 2016

Hey, Congratulations as your new Wrangler Sahara! We are so excited for you! We are so glad things turned out better than expected and that you got what you wanted. We strive to be honest, upfront, and more than anything, helpful. We know that success is in building a relationship, not just a sale. We hope to see you again. Thank you!

johnnydabs

"ram 1500 purchase"

barry rosenwasser is the best! this is the second vehicle I have purchased from barry the first being my srt8 charger. barry is pleasant and knowledgeable about every aspect of my truck. when I'm ready for another commercial truck he is the only guy ill deal with.

April 21, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star review and the kind words! We're so pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us, specifically Barry. We'll make sure to let him know of your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Stephanie22

"Fantastic dealership! "

The entire team here are efficient, helpful and friendly. Jay in finance worked diligently to endure I had a payment was comfortable with and answer every question I had. This is our THIRD vehicle from this team in less than a year!

April 20, 2016

Stephanie thank you for your review! We're glad to hear our team has been nothing but friendly and helpful to you during your experiences with us. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

ALBERTZM

"JUST LOVE OUR JEEP"

Hi...so sorry this review came a little late. I have worked with Don when we got our first Jeep Grand Cherokee back in 2012. Now we got our second for 2015 and I just have to have Don help us out. I just feel very comfortable working with Don and I his knowledge with the vehicle we eyed on. I always trust his abilities in assisting our application and also big credit to Jay for making everything work out. This is the reason why we chose Rockland Jeep Dodge in Nanuet. I am sure we will be back again in the next few years for our next Jeep Grand Cherokee model and I will still see Don for his professional expertise and assistance. THANK YOU DON & JAY

April 20, 2016

Thanks for your great review! It's wonderful to hear Don and Jay have taken great care of your purchasing experiences. We appreciate your business, and please let us know when we can assist you again in the future.

Amanda Vanwieren

"Terrible service "

I would never recommend this dealership. They treated my husband and I like children. Sales man Barry spoke down to me. They would not give fair value for a trade in. I left there feeling like if it was my husband talking there could have been a deal. Barry did not want to discuss a deal with me for thesole fact I am a female. Very unhappy. Tried to address problem with Manger he claimed he was very busy and truly did not believe Barry did anything wrong. Save yourself the trouble of being aggravated. Shop elsewhere I'm sure many dealers in the area would love the business and treat customers with respect.

April 20, 2016

Amanda, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review — it's very important to us. We strive to give every customer the best deal that we can, but most importantly, we strive to treat everyone in a professional, respectful way, so it concerns us to hear that you feel like you weren't treated that way. We'd like to speak with you to learn more about your experience at Rockland CJD, so if you'd give Cassandra Colletti a call, she'd love to speak with you. You can reach her at 845-627-3700 ext. 382.

Rocklandrocks
4/18/2016

"Excellent Service!"

We found a 2015 Chrystler Town and Country at Rockland on the internet . We live two and a half hours away and were able to complete the deal over the phone, including our trade in. We were given a great price for the Town and Country and our trade in. When we came to pick up the vehicle, all of the paperwork was ready to be signed. Excellent Service! I would recommend these guys to anyone.

April 18, 2016

Congrats on your new 2015 Chrysler Town and Country! It is a pleasure to hear our team provided you with a smooth and excellent car buying experience. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate the drive you took down to our dealership and your business. We hope to see you again soon.

wmasters
4/14/2016

"Great expirience!"

Worked with Don Smith on trading my car for a newer used car. Don was extremely knowledgeable on the vehicle and all aspects of the sell/trade policies.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear Don provided a great experience during your visit. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

John1133
4/13/2016

"Outstanding service "

My husband and I , went to the Dealer last Saturday and we had a great costumer experience , I exchange my Jeep 2013 , for the new jeep 2016 , my lease was ending soon so I wanted to know the options to lease a new one or buy the old one , Dun the sales associate in this dealer was excellent , he really went beyond expectations , he gave us different options and he research with his supervisor all the info he needed to provide us , I have to say he did an outstanding job , thanks to Dun , we choose to lease the new jeep 2016 , and , I am very very happy . Dun thank you for your great service . Erika & John Alvarado

Derrick Brickhouse

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that Don did an outstanding job assisting you with your purchase. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

JoeD
4/09/2016

"Best Dealership"

I have been going to this Dealership for 15 years they treat you as Family my Daughter loves her Pre owned Jeep the owners go out of their way to help you.

April 09, 2016

Thank you for your kind words Joe! We appreciate your review. We're happy to provide friendly and helpful service to our customers, and we're glad to hear you've been treated like family. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rjnr84
4/04/2016

"Unwilling to even call back "

Had an absolutely horrible experience. Bought a used Jeep Grand Cherokee, and from the second I drove it off the lot it had problems. For one problem they never tested what they said they fixed and try to give me back a vehicle that was not repaired. After waiting for over three hours for repair that I was told would take 30 to 45 minutes, I was told to return and then I will get a loaner car. After that issue I brought it to another dealership and was told that my differential bushings were broken. After spending a large amount of money on a warranty that I was told would cover things like this I was told it was not covered. After speaking to Sid The service manager I was told to contact Matt Velez The finance manager to see if the dealership would help at all for the repair. I assumed that when I give a dealership business and start having problems costing upwards of $700 less than three months after purchasing the vehicle that I would get some kind of support. It has been almost 2 weeks, four voicemails and countless phone calls and I have not received a single call back from anybody at the dealership. Even Jeep corporate could not help at all. I would have to say after my experience neither I or any other member of my family will ever go back to the dealership ever again. Furthermore I will not even recommend them to any single person I know. Just absolute horrible customer service. In a nut shell they sold me a vehicle with problems and they do not want to stand behind it and make it right.

Matt Velez

April 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review — your feedback is very important to us. We strive to serve all of our customers in an honest, fair way, so it concerns me to hear that you felt like you weren't treated that way and that you had the problems you did with your used Jeep. I'd like to speak with you to learn more about your experience, so if you'd reach out to me, Sid Lewin, I'd look forward to hearing from you. Sid Lewin slewin@rocklandcjd.com 845-627-3700

Reviews of Don Smith