Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
Mrs.NewJeep2016
2/06/2016

"Awesome!!"

Short and sweet... very helpful, professional, took the time to answer all my questions and sealed the deal!!!! Marino was excellent! Thank you so much Rockland CJD!!

February 08, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so excited to hear that Marino was able to help you find the car you needed and helped to seal the deal! We hope your vehicle is treating you well and look forward to having you visit again!

MRSwiss22
2/04/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE "

There are no words to describe how amazing my experience was at this dealership. Just with the selection of vehicles alone made it much more alluring to come in. When I arrived, every staff greated you. Despite being nervous, the atmosphere was pleasant enough for me to disregard that overwhelming feeling. I suddenly felt an amazing energy when I was taken by Marino who would be my guide to this whole experience and listened to what he had to offer. He went above and beyond to make everything accesible, comfortable, and very knowledgable with every vehicle I test drove. If I can describe Marino with just one word it would be, "INCREDIBLE". When it came to the signing part, the gentleman in Finance, Matthew took his time to go over every detail and took care of all my concerns and questions. I eventually drove off the lot with a 2016 JEEP CHEROKEE 4x4 and this vehicle has exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend Chrysler Jeep of Rockland to all my family and friends, and whoever reads this. ????????????????????

Marino Hernandez

February 08, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 Jeep Cherokee! We are thrilled to hear you had such an incredible experience with Marino. He is a great man who enjoys going above and beyond for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Alan10901
2/03/2016

"Great Experience with True Professionals"

Barry Rosenwasser is a true professional and gentleman. I was shopping for a Jeep Grand Cherokee and we discussed my goals. He was able to arrange an amazing deal that exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Barry and the entire dealership.

February 04, 2016

Thank you for this awesome 5-star review! We will be sure to let Barry know that you appreciated his service! Congrats on your Jeep!

Chrisf
2/03/2016

"Best experience buying a new car"

I walked into Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge just looking to see what deals i could get on a new truck and ended up walking out with a new Ram 1500. My girlfriend had bought a jeep from Don Smith a few years ago and had nothing but a great experience with him so she recommended me to go see him. i have had some bad experiences with other dealerships but not at this one. Don was very informative about the truck i wanted and got me into it at the price i wanted to pay. When i picked up my truck don came out and went over every single detail involving the instrument panel and how to use it. I dealt with Don and Jay and they were both extremely friendly and would highly recommend buying a car from them.

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at our dealership and your 5-star review! We hope to see you again in the future. Congrats on your new Ram 1500!

Tspace96
2/01/2016

"Buying A New Car "

Words can't explain how amazing this dealership is. This past weekend we had taken my father to get a Jeep Compass. He was currently in a lease with Nissan and wanted to get out. Knowing he was over the miles and really did not have much this dealership worked with him. This is also the third car I have bought from them. Chris Gunst is hands down the best sales man. He makes sure that everything is done correctly and goes above and beyond. I have a Jeep Dealership in my town but I still choose to come to this one. The staff they have is amazing, when your here you feel like your a part of their team most importantly it feels like their a family member. Also Alfredo Diaz is the best Business Manager. He will make sure you get the best Loan options and rates. If your in the market for a new car stop by Rockland Jeep. You will not be disappointed

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and recommendation! It is our pleasure to assist your and your father with his car buying needs. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Jersey Dan
1/31/2016

"Can't ask for better."

Can not say enough about the level of service and accommodation Chris and the dealership extended to me. They were informative, responsive, and more than fair entertaining my offer. I live in Jersey and was contemplating having the car delivered to me by a third party service, and when Chris heard this, he offered to drive it to me himself, and I'm over 50 miles away......and.......all at no additional charge! I'm going to be in the market for a Jeep later this year and I can tell you where I'm going. Thanks Chris and Rockland, stellar job!

February 01, 2016

Hey Jersey Dan! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy that Chris and Derrick were able to help you through your buying process. We love that Chris was able to deliver your car for you and can't wait to have you visit us again!

February 01, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear Chris, and the team went above and beyond to provide you with a wonderful car buying experinece. We appreciate your business and please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

nucar rudy98
1/27/2016

"great service "

had brian gehan as my new car agent real friendly answered all my questions was up front and honest would recommend to a friend also alfredo diaz was great as my finance agent really good guy and funny my time there was great look forward to the next time thanks

January 28, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with Brian. He is a great man who enjoys going above and beyond fo all his customers and he will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

vincat15
1/21/2016

"Excellent Experience "

I walked into the dealership and was greeted by Don Smith. I was looking to buy a 2016 Jeep Cherokee, Don was very knowledgeable with all of the vehicles in the showroom and explained the pros and cons of certain vehicles. What I can't stress enough about Don is how EASY it was to work with him through the entire process. Don is a consummate professional, very friendly, honest and will work hard to get you the vehicle you want for a good price. He was never pushy or impatient, and I never felt pressured to make a decision. This is the complete opposite from every other car buying experience that I've ever had. Again I can't stress enough what a pleasure it was to work with Don. The 2016 Cherokee is great by the way, and hopefully when I'm ready for another Jeep Don will be there again!

January 21, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so excited that you were able to find the 2016 Jeep Cherokee you were looking for with Don's help. We're glad that he was able to make your buying process as easy as possible, and look forward to having you visit us again!

Jersey Jerry
1/18/2016

"pleasant and easy to deal with"

I was called quickly after inquiring online by Michael Slapp and drove away in my new Jeep 48 hours later. All the staff I dealt with were polite and friendly.

January 20, 2016

Congrats on your new Jeep! We appreciate your business and please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Jeff
1/18/2016

"Kenneth Campos"

Kenneth Campos was a gentlemen, didn't pressure me, knowledgeable and very professional. Derrick Brickhouse, the financial advisor, was extremely helpful as well. My buying experience was a pleasure.

January 18, 2016

Hey Jeff, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very excited that Kenneth and Derrick were able to make your buying experience as enjoyable as possible. We hope your new vehicle is everything you wanted and look forward to you visiting again!

Reviews of Don Smith