Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
Niall
5/23/2016

"Good experience with Robert Nosworthy"

Robert made the process very straight forward and simple. He listened to what i wanted and made a deal in short time. His patience as my kids colored everything on his desk was immeasurable.

Nosworthy, Robert

May 24, 2016

Niall, thanks for sharing your review! We're happy to know Robert listened to what you wanted and made sure you had a straight forward purchasing process. If we can assist you and your family in the future please do let us know!

rbuckshaw
5/22/2016

"2016 Ram 1500 Lease"

My fiance recently leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee from Sam and he was such an incredible salesman. He recently helped me with a 2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn lease and he again was incredible. He made the whole process a breeze without any hiccups. He was very transparent about the finances and what kind of deals he was able to give me. I would highly recommend working with Sam. For as long as I own a dodge, chrysler, jeep, ram, I will be working with Sam no questions asked.

May 23, 2016

We're so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and we'll make sure to let Sam know of your kind words for him. We'll look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Moe
5/22/2016

"Experience of leasing a Jeep "

Roy Marohn was our salesman. Very helpful not pushy explained everything about all the jeeps which led us to lease Jeep Cherokee . The Tomaselli's thanks

May 22, 2016

Moe, thank you for your review! It's great to hear Roy was very helpful and assisted you in finding your Jeep Cherokee. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Eddie v
5/16/2016

"New jeep"

Great wonderful and very helpful perry took his time to go over the hole truck with me made me feel good about the hole purchase and jay did his best to make shore I was happy with my monthly payments I would recommend all my friends to come to rockland jeep dealer. I have to say at one point I did not want to come to this dealer ship because I came to this dealer ship a long time ago and was not Treated well Maybe 4 years ago but then I came back just to look and jay was outside and ask if he could help me and then from there it was great thank u for reading my small letter to jeep dealer

May 16, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear Perry provided you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

MikeT
5/15/2016

"Great experience!"

From the minute we walked in the door we were taken care of. Ken made the process painless. Get to Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge today!

May 16, 2016

It was our absolute pleasure to provide you with an excellent experience. We will be sure to let Ken hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

nicolecard27@yahoo.com
5/11/2016

"Amazing experience "

Everyone at this dealership was extremely welcoming, all of the staff asked if we needed help and our sales men made our purchase easy and joyful. They were able to provide me with everything i wanted and were able to get me my dream car !

May 12, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! Our team is always striving to provide all our customers with 100% satisfaction and they will be very happy to hear they continue to achieve that. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

CrJonny
5/06/2016

"Wonderful service"

The people were easy to deal with and straight forward. At every opportunity the Rockland team seemed to go the extra mile. Thanks Don Smith

Don smith

May 07, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear Don and our team worked with you to provide a straightforward and easy experience. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future.

Loved
4/27/2016

"Drove away in my dream car! "

I was dreading the whole process. I hadn't purchased a new car in 10 years. Everyday someone would give me advice, "walk out", "know exactly what you want", "be prepared to go to 10 dealerships", "this is how you'll be spending every weekend for the next month".... I walked into Rockland jeep just wanting to compare the trunk space in the 2 and 4 door wranglers. Perry asked me if I needed help, I told him right off the bat I was not planning to make a move for at least a few days. Despite that, Perry walked me around the lot, showed me every single difference between each and every jeep they had in stock, and assured me if they didn't have what I wanted (when I was ready to make the move) he would do it. He took me out on test drives, looked for inventory in other stores, gave me his honest opinion, and negotiated in a very friendly, non agressive manner. I knew at that point that I wanted to buy a car from him and Rockland Jeep. He spent hours with me, and at the end of the day we made a "soft deal" on a 2016 wrangler Sahara unlimited. He told me to take my time and to let him know what I decided, no pressure. Perry introduced me to Jay the money man, who worked hard to get the best rate possible.There was no doubt in my mind when I got home that I was taking that deal. I called Jay on Tuesday to tell him let's go for it and on Wednesday I was on my way home in my new Sahara. I can honestly say Perry was just as excited as I was when he handed over the keys. It was an amazing experience. I truly felt like I was buying from a long time friend or family member. I will absolutely recommend Rockland Jeep to anyone who asks and point them towards Perry for all their vehicle needs. ths financial part (which lets be real, it's the worst) was not awful as Jay made it as quick and easy as possible. Their hard work, attention to detail, and non aggressive negotiating tactics earn them a 10! I will absolutely be back again!

April 28, 2016

Hey, Congratulations as your new Wrangler Sahara! We are so excited for you! We are so glad things turned out better than expected and that you got what you wanted. We strive to be honest, upfront, and more than anything, helpful. We know that success is in building a relationship, not just a sale. We hope to see you again. Thank you!

johnnydabs
4/20/2016

"ram 1500 purchase"

barry rosenwasser is the best! this is the second vehicle I have purchased from barry the first being my srt8 charger. barry is pleasant and knowledgeable about every aspect of my truck. when I'm ready for another commercial truck he is the only guy ill deal with.

April 21, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star review and the kind words! We're so pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us, specifically Barry. We'll make sure to let him know of your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Stephanie22
4/20/2016

"Fantastic dealership! "

The entire team here are efficient, helpful and friendly. Jay in finance worked diligently to endure I had a payment was comfortable with and answer every question I had. This is our THIRD vehicle from this team in less than a year!

April 20, 2016

Stephanie thank you for your review! We're glad to hear our team has been nothing but friendly and helpful to you during your experiences with us. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Reviews of Jay Murali

Reviews of Vincent Odoardi
Vincent Odoardi

Reviews of Kenneth Campos
Kenneth Campos

Reviews of Roy Marohn Jr.
Roy Marohn Jr.