Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Perry Vrionides, Sales Professional, Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Perry Vrionides

Sales Professional

October 24, 2016

"easy and professional !"

- Terrence J Campion

From the moment i met with salesman Walt Skinner and his staff,it was a positive experience: had all my questions answered,they found my perfect car that I was looking for and most importantly-there were no games that many dealers like to play. Professional all the way ! Thank you, Terry Campion (proud owner of a 2016 Challenger )

October 05, 2016

- aksn989

I am Active Duty Military stationed in Yuma, AZ. Upon the arrival of our first child, my wife and I looked for months figuring out what vehicle we wanted to buy. We decided on a Jeep Grand Cherokee for it's size and safety. I bought my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit from Rockland in February of 2015 after finding it online. I asked all the questions i.e., is there cosmetic damages, has it been in a wreck, it is in good running condition.... I was told the vehicle was practically new, and the owner had only bought it to make quota. The Jeep had just under 10,000 miles on it. I pulled the Carfax and it had not reported anything. It seem like a perfect purchase. I had the Jeep shipped to Yuma, and arrived just in time for our first born child's birth. Fast forward to July of this year. I took the vehicle in to my Yuma Jeep dealership for some warranty work due to the wheel well trim coming off, and the right front bumper had popped out causing a small crack in the paint. I was told that they wheel trim pieces would be covered, but the bumper could not because it had been in a wreck. I was dumbfounded because my wife and I have not hit anything. Note, this vehicle has all the bells and whistles that scream at you even if you get too close to something. I pulled the CarFax when I got home, and found out that CarFax started to report a month after purchase that my vehicle had been in a vehicle collision a month prior. After a few weeks of contacting Rockland, they told me to take it into my local Jeep dealership and send them the quote of the damage. The Yuma dealership took the bumper off and did a further inspection to make sure there was no further damage. They found that the headlight had been glued into place, sheet metals screws, non standard brackets, and broken brackets. They sent the quote to Rockland and they denied the claim. This vehicle was sold as a Jeep Certified Pre-owned Vehicle. Note, the inspection does not involve taking off any panels or they would have found this cheap fix. I tried to contact Rockland to get a reason why they would not fix the damage but got no response. I filed a complaint with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and the NY State Attorney. The NY State Attorney has recommended this to be dealt with in court. I ended up paying for the damages out of my pocket which were over $3400, not including the rental or loss of value now that vehicle is reported to have been in a wreck. I also had to deal with this during my family vacation, which does not happen often when your in the military in a unit with a high op tempo. I would HIGHLY recommended that you do not purchase your next vehicle from this dealership. If they are willing to cover up this, what else will they cover up. Furthermore, one of the owners of the dealership was the one who wrecked it. Save yourself time, money, the headache, and purchase somewhere else.

September 25, 2016

"looking for a preowned car"

- ellerbe15

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Don Smith. When he walked over to my husband and I, I knew he would be the one who would sell us our car. I was pleased by the fact that the cars that they have on their website as available for sale, were in fact available for sale. I told him about the car that I wanted, and he took me right to the car. As soon as I saw the car, I knew it was the one for my family. Thank you Mr. Don Smith, and everyone at Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge for making my experience enjoyable. Sincerely, Mrs. Kemba Ellerbe

New 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan