Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
leah rothschild
6/26/2016

"It was ok"

Got my 2016 jeep grand Cherokee limited there on Thursday. Initially my experience was not great but they tried to make it better today. Price was definitely unbeatable though

TaraT
6/23/2016

"Great experience from beginning to end!"

Great service, great atmosphere, friendly people! This is the third time I have gotten a car from this dealership and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Everyone is super helpful and wonderful! Very knowledgeable and reliable. I always recommend them to friends and family and they almost always walk away with a new car!

Pkdeitz
6/07/2016

"Dealership is a pleasure to buy from and service at!"

Over the past 8 years we have purchased 3 vehicles and leased 1 from RCJD, every experience has been a pleasure. Most recently, we purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Saraha and I cannot say enough wonderful things about salesman Don Smith. We also service all our cars at RCJD, the service department is courteous and timely with quality work. Wonderful all around dealer

June 07, 2016

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer, such as yourself, continues to have an excellent experience with our team. Dante, Don, and Jay will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

VWhitti
6/06/2016

"Don Smith #1 Salesman "

Purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited May 1st 2016. My Salesman was Don Smith. It was such a pleasure working with him, from the moment I sat down he made me feel comfortable not pressured. He really took the time to listen to my wish list. From the finance department to the delivery of my vehicle (all within 6 hours) it was hassle free. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership and Don Smith. Extremely satisfied.

June 07, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited! It is a pleasure to hear Don provided you with an excellent car buying experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

THC
6/04/2016

"brakes engine light"

Just finished paying off my Jeep Liberty. Took it to the service center for breaks and check up 600.00 dollars. That was in March Then Last week I called to set up an appointment because I heard a rubbing noise since the breaks were installed. I got one. A week later. The tire sensor had also triggered and the engine light was on again. So I got a diagnostic again even though I told them I believe it is the new gas cap that I put on. It was and 125.00 later for the diagnostic that problem was solved. They then told me the sensor for the tires were blown. Funny how that happened after they removed the tires to repair the breaks back in March. So then I was asked if I would like to have a new gas cap installed and the sensors replaced. I asked how much. She said with the diagnostic it would be 438.00. for two sensors and a gas cap. WOW!!!!! Talk about thieves. They fixed the break rubbing for free. WOW!!!! Use your local mechanics. They are worth it. DONT USE ROCKLAND SERVICE. PERIOD!!!!!

dont know

June 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback — it's very important to us. We strive to serve all of our customers in an honest, fair way, so it concerns me to hear that you had the experience you did with our service department. I'd like to speak with you more to learn about your experience, so if you'd reach out to me, Sid Lewin, I'd look forward to speaking with you. You can reach me at slewin@rocklandcjd.com.

FJVDelarosa
6/02/2016

"Awesome Service for a 1st-Time Car Shopper."

As a first-time car shopper, the decision to pick a new car can be a tough one. They always say that 1st impressions are everything, and I definitely got the best one in Rockland CJD. I got to work with Joe Prendergast during my experience here. It all started with a test drive. I had an idea of what car I was looking for, but Joe helped pick out specifically what I was interested in, as well as the packages I wanted in it. In addition, we even got to test drive a car with those packages included! Even with some researching of the car, my family and I had a lot of questions about the car, as well as pricing and financing. I feel in terms of patience and explanations, I had the best encounter here, thanks to Joe. In the end, his great service and patience helped me come to a decision with a 2016 Dodge Charger! Overall, my experience in Rockland CJD was top notch because of Joe. Although a little ways from me, it was still definitely worth going to. If you have an interest in Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge, this is the place to be. And ask for Joe Prendergast. You won't be disappointed!

June 03, 2016

Thanks for your kind review! We're happy to hear Joe and our team provided a top notch experience for you during your purchase. It's our pleasure to assist you. Congratulations on your new Charger! We hope to see you in the future.

atinelle
6/01/2016

"Great Prices, Great Service!"

I cannot recommend this dealership enough. I'm now on my 4th leased Jeep and each experience gets easier and easier. Their prices can't be beat and every staff member I interacted with were great. From the moment I walked in the door the staff is always extremely friendly, courteous and beyond helpful in meeting my needs and requests. I've recommended this dealership to friends and family countless times and every time I hear nothing but good news from them. If you're in the New York area and are in the market for a Chrysler Jeep or Dodge this is your place!

June 02, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer, such as yourself, continues to have an excellent experience with the team. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Niall
5/23/2016

"Good experience with Robert Nosworthy"

Robert made the process very straight forward and simple. He listened to what i wanted and made a deal in short time. His patience as my kids colored everything on his desk was immeasurable.

Nosworthy, Robert

May 24, 2016

Niall, thanks for sharing your review! We're happy to know Robert listened to what you wanted and made sure you had a straight forward purchasing process. If we can assist you and your family in the future please do let us know!

rbuckshaw
5/22/2016

"2016 Ram 1500 Lease"

My fiance recently leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee from Sam and he was such an incredible salesman. He recently helped me with a 2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn lease and he again was incredible. He made the whole process a breeze without any hiccups. He was very transparent about the finances and what kind of deals he was able to give me. I would highly recommend working with Sam. For as long as I own a dodge, chrysler, jeep, ram, I will be working with Sam no questions asked.

May 23, 2016

We're so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and we'll make sure to let Sam know of your kind words for him. We'll look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Moe
5/22/2016

"Experience of leasing a Jeep "

Roy Marohn was our salesman. Very helpful not pushy explained everything about all the jeeps which led us to lease Jeep Cherokee . The Tomaselli's thanks

May 22, 2016

Moe, thank you for your review! It's great to hear Roy was very helpful and assisted you in finding your Jeep Cherokee. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Reviews of Jay Murali