Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
ellerbe15
9/25/2016

"looking for a preowned car"

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Don Smith. When he walked over to my husband and I, I knew he would be the one who would sell us our car. I was pleased by the fact that the cars that they have on their website as available for sale, were in fact available for sale. I told him about the car that I wanted, and he took me right to the car. As soon as I saw the car, I knew it was the one for my family. Thank you Mr. Don Smith, and everyone at Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge for making my experience enjoyable. Sincerely, Mrs. Kemba Ellerbe

September 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, Mrs. Ellerbe! We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. We're proud of the excellent service that Don provides to our customers. We always strive for a five-star experience - if there's anything we can do better next time, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your business! -Kenneth Campos, kcampos@rocklandcjd.com

newcar123
9/20/2016

"Great experience and got the perfect car"

Barry was amazing to work with - he found the perfect car and the price was right. From start to finish, the process was simple and easy. Would wholeheartedly recommend.

September 21, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear of your positive experience with Barry and that you received the perfect car as well as the price. We hope to assist you again in the future!

klmallow
9/12/2016

"Most dishonest dealership"

I originally wrote a great review on this place because our experience was great. It was fast and we got a great price. I should have known out was to good to be true. Three months after we returned our car we received a call from the finance company that Chrysler never returned the vehicle. We also received an invoice for missing key, missing handbook, disposition fee and damages. Everything was returned with the vehicle and there were no damages. All of these things occurred in Rockland's possession and they refuse to take responsibility and pay the invoice. Also, our sales person was fired right after our lease, so everything we discussed could not be verified and they would not listen to. Do not make the mistake of going there, having a great experience and then receiving a bill for all things that occurred in their possession.

klmallow responded to this review

September 15, 2016

When the car is returned to your dealership with all said listed items and then returned to the finance company without them three months late, you are responsible. Thanks for being dishonest. Due to your lack of care and responsibility in returning the vehicle there are numerous charges that occured while in your possession. I am sorry you cannot understand the situation as you may have done this many times in the past and it does not seem to be an issue that you had the car for over two moths over the return date. Hopefully this will be resolved in small claims court.

September 15, 2016

Hello, Kimberly. We regret that we weren't able to come to an understanding; we always strive to provide clear, easy to understand information about our leasing processes. Our dealership is in no way responsible for the lease return or for the fines and fees you are receiving due to missing keys, handbooks and so on. These are fees that are being issued by the leasing company; you need to work our any misunderstandings with them. We provided you with a Purchase Order as well as a WeOwe Certificate that stated that our only responsibility was the last two months of the lease, which you signed. Any accusations of wrongdoing on our part are erroneous. We wish you luck in your dealings with the leasing company.

9/08/2016

"Had a great expirence getting our new pacifica"

Perry was great and easy to work with. He got us in our Pacifica and we love it. He was honest and always kept us updated! Would recommend to a friend and will be back to him for our next car

September 08, 2016

Congrats on your new Pacifica! It is a pleasure to hear Perry provided you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

alen2016
9/06/2016

"Great experience and got exactly what i wanted!"

Barry Rosenwasser was exceptional! Barry was extremely helpful and he was able to get me the exact vehicle that i wanted at the right price.

September 07, 2016

What a great review! Barry will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

MSantop315
9/02/2016

"Derrick Brickhouse"

Derrick's customer service was outstanding! He really listened to our needs and provided us with excellent service! Derrick took time to explain every aspect of our lease agreement, as well as all the features of our 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

September 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Derrick for his hard work and great customer service! One of our goals is to provide each and every customer with an outstanding buying experience, and we're happy to hear we achieve that with you! Please let us know if here's anything we can assist you with!

BXIrish
9/01/2016

"Easy process from start to finish"

I worked with Don, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I told him what I wanted and he was able to help get it at great price.

September 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're glad to hear that Don provided you with such great service. We'll let him know to keep up the great work! We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

Fernando Abanto
8/31/2016

"dependable and professional"

Sales staff was effective and professional in providing accurate sales information and options. Finance and prep. service were efficient and timely. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Barry Rosenwasser

September 01, 2016

Fernando, thanks for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with the great service you deserve. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Ed&Jacquelyn
8/31/2016

"Easy and Accomodating"

Great dealership is defined by the sales and other personnel that work their, even more so than just the price. At RCJD, everyone was extremely easy to speak with, and were genuinely interested in making us happy and satisfied with our purchases, and helping us to work within our budget. I highly recommend them if you are in the market . We are on our second vehicles, and look forward to our next visit.

August 31, 2016

Hello, Ed and Jacquelyn! We are pleased to hear that you both received great assistance and customer service from our team, they will be happy to hear your kind words! We look forward to seeing you on your next car purchase, have a great day! Kenneth Campos, kcampos@rocklandcjd.com

Dfrancs14
8/29/2016

"Great team with even better deals "

Largest inventory of new Ram trucks in the area! If your looking for a great salesman go see Greg he'll be sure to Find you The best deal around

Gregory nemeth

August 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your great feedback! We are pleased to know that our dealership provided you with a great variety of vehicles and a friendly staff. Greg is a great asset to our team and he will be happy to hear your compliments. Thank you! - Kenneth Campos, kcampos@rocklandcjd.com

Reviews of Barry Rosenwasser