Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
DealerReviewer
6/27/2015

"The best staff I've ever dealt with"

Chris, Chris and Matt were absolutely fantastic. I just got my second vehicle from these guys and I will never go anywhere else. They're honest, clear, and very fair. They also demonstrated tremendous knowledge of the products as well as the financial options available to the customer.

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team and that you are a long-time patron of our dealership. If there's anything more that we may do for you, please reach out!

tass51
6/25/2015

"Don Smith is a God sent. He is the best salesman we ever met"

Don Smith went the extra miles and worked so hard to get us the jeep unlimited copper pearl that my husband wanted. It took him a few weeks and many phone calls and hours of work but he did it and found the truck my husband had his heart set on. Also the dealership was friendly and helpful and we felt they gave us a good price. Where other dealers in the past we dealt with, when we left we felt we got a raw deal. We thank Don for all his help and making it a wonderful experience to purchase a Jeep from him, and we felt that he was truly honest and caring for us. As I was leaving I told him jokingly that he would be one salesman in heaven. Thank you again Marie and John Tacinelli. Maybe in a few years I will trade in my Subaru for a renegade.

June 26, 2015

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Don and the rest of the Rockland team! Congrats on your new Jeep Unlimited, and let us know if there's anything more that we can do for you!

Troy201
6/18/2015

"Don Smith made my day!"

This is the second car that I have purchased from Don. As far as I am concerned, I will purchase my next car from him. From his friendly personality to the ability to create a great car buying experience, Don has been extremely helpful. He is professional and personal, which is rare these days. I would highly recommend Don to anyone looking for a car.

Kiley

June 26, 2015

We're so thrilled to hear that Don Smith made your day! He's certainly an amazing member of our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything more that we may do for you!

Joeas
6/16/2015

"Don Smith is a true professional ."

Don Smith epitomizes the art of selling. He is very knowledgeable and confident in his presentation . A true professions who raises selling to an art. {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 TrebuchetMS;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red68\green68\blue68;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs26 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \ }

June 26, 2015

I know that Don will be thrilled to hear your comment about raising selling to an art! Congratulations on your new vehicle, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything more that we can do for you!

Rich
6/11/2015

"Don Smith Was Fantastic"

I was referred to the dealership by a friend and was helped by Don Smith. He is a true professional! He was very prompt in returning e-mails or calls and his knowledge and courtesy are second to none. I would not hesitate a moment to refer him to anyone looking for a vehicle. In fact, all the people who facilitated my purchase there were a pleasure to deal with. I ordered my truck and Don was there every step of the way with updates during the build process. He was never pushy and his demeanor always calm. Don Smith gets an A+!

June 25, 2015

We agree that don Smith gets an A+! We're thrilled that your friend referred you to our team and that you enjoyed working with us! Congrats on your new vehicle, and please don't hesitate to ask if there's ever anything more that we can do for you.

Caliber08
6/09/2015

"Disappointing service and ownership"

Had car in 3 separate times for same problem with in 6 weeks, nearly 3K. Mechanics must not be certified as they clearly had no clue. Service reps provided bad customer service and even observed punishing customers for the shop's mietakes. Service management tries to assist somewhat but not managing staff & operations well. Ownership is cocky and not committed to keeping customers.

June 22, 2015

Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge said on 06/10/2015 05:48 PM (Private Message) Hello - Thank you for taking the time to share you concerns about our service department here. Hearing your honest feedback is how we grow as a dealership! I did want to ensure you that all of our mechanics are indeed certified. I understand your frustration with the fact that your vehicle received three different diagnoses. However, since the vehicle was brought to us in a no-start condition, it was difficult to immediately find the issues that were causing your vehicle to hard-start. We had hoped that our good faith gesture of offering you the starter and fuse panel at cost would make up for the multiple visits. I would really appreciate the chance to hear more about your concerns, and work with you to address them. Are you comfortable reaching out to me at (845) 627-3700? Thank you! - Sid Lewin

CJD Customer
6/05/2015

"Great Experience (ask for Don!)"

My wife and I leased a Jeep from Don, and he was awesome. No pushing, no tiresome back and forth. He knew what we were looking for and at what price, and made it happen. He stayed after the dealership was closing to walk us thru the ins and outs of the vehicle, and didn't ever bombard us with phone calls or emails. Very nice guy, with almost the anti-carsalesman persona; which is a nice change of pace. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new car. Matt wrapped up our final paperwork quickly, didn't push a lot of extras on us, and had us in and out of the office in no time.

June 25, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing this review here! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team and that we were able to get you from the showroom into your new vehicle as efficiently as possible. If there's ever anything more that we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask!

alyssa5151
6/03/2015

"Great Dealership"

Don was a great salesman. He was very professional and he made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable. He also wasn't pushy, he didn't pressure us into any decisions. Thank you :)

June 25, 2015

Congrats on your new vehicle! We're thrilled that you took the time to share this review about Don and our dealership. Let us know if there's ever anything more that we can do for you!

GMAN
6/02/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Don was a pleasure to deal with! He was professional, courteous, and very informative. He took the time to really show me all the bells and whistles of my new 2015 Jeep.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share this review about Don and the rest of our team! Congrats on your new 2015 Jeep, and may you enjoy all of the bells and whistles!

dpav24
6/01/2015

"Another positive experience"

In the past, i have leased two vehicles from Barry at Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge. This time, I was looking to buy. Barry found a vehicle that matched my needs and helped me through figuring out the right financing. This was another positive experience. Would I recommend Barry and Rockland to a friend or family member? Yes. I did in fact, as I brought my sister-in-law in when she was looking for a new car. She walked out with the right car for her,

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Barry and the rest of our team. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and let us know if there's ever any other way that we may assist you!

Reviews of Don Smith