Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
littlefr
8/20/2015

"NO STRESS DEAL"

I have been using this dealership for a number of years now and always have Don Smith as my salesman. He is the best! He always goes above and beyond for us and it really is appreciated. I consider him a friend as well and I will always deal with him when I need a vehicle. Thanks again Don!

August 24, 2015

Hello! Thank you for you for coming to Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge! We appreciate you for coming into our business and will be sure to let Don Smith know how appreciative you are. Thank you and have a great day!

lramirez84
8/18/2015

"recently acquired a new lease on a Grand Cherokee Laredo"

Recently acquired a new lease on a Grand Cherokee Laredo and my sales rep Roy Marohn was the greatest. He made me comfortable with my decision, ran thru all the details and after finalizing all paperwork he setup my Bluetooth and summarized all the bells and whistles on the vehicle. Alfredo Diaz, The Finance Manager, was also very, very helpful in finalizing the paperwork and even made help me find the best warranties for my vehicle. As far as i'm concerned im a happy customer and am looking forward to keep doing business with this dealership and there team.

August 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new Grand Cherokee Laredo lease! It's a wonderful Jeep, and I'm sure that it will treat you well for many, many miles to come. If there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you! - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

larryb11
8/17/2015

"Great responsive sales and finance team"

Despite an extremely busy day, I was met at the door in a courteous and professional way, and was pampered by two young responsive sales representatives, Corena and Damiel. In trying to get the absolutely most competitive leasing Prices the sales manager Chris. And the finance gentleman Jay were extremely responsive,and I was extremely impressed with the finance package and prices I am paying for my need Grand Cherokee. This is my second car from this dealership, and I was offered some complimentary extras which I did not get with my first purchase

Chris who I believe was the acting sales manager. Very personable and nice guy

August 19, 2015

Larry - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here! Congratulations on your new Jeep Grand Cherokee! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team as you found the perfect vehicle. Thank you for your patronage, and if there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to ask! - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

MrsU
8/17/2015

"Easy transaction - BEST Inventory for miles around!"

We traveled over an hour to the dealership for their inventory. Bill is a great salesman & Alfredo Diaz made the paperwork painless! Will buy there again! Worth the trip~

Dolores in DMV is a winner, too!

August 19, 2015

Thank you for making such a long trip to visit us! We're so happy to hear that it was worth it. If there's ever anything else that we can do for you, just let us know! Thank you - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Smooth matte blue, brad32
8/16/2015

"" car buyers dream""

I have been driving for 30 years. I have never had greater service, pleasure or satisfaction when purchasing a vehicle . Don Smith is the best!

August 19, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing this heart-felt review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Don Smith and that you had such a wonderful experience with our team. If there's anything more that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you! - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

twogimics
8/14/2015

"treated well"

we were treated very well....only problem was checking out always takes to long many of the forms should be emailed to me.....endless signing

alberto diaz

August 19, 2015

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team! We pride ourselves on offering the best customer service possible. I also completely understand your frustration with the amount of paperwork that is required. As we move further into the digital age, we're right there with you in hoping that we can make the switch to email for some of this paperwork. We'll pass this feedback up the chain. If there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please let us know! Thank you! - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

KrissB
8/12/2015

"Excellent Service from start to finish"

They were so helpful and really gave me the best deal. The salesman Jim DeGhetto worked with me to get out of my lease early as I had gone over the mileage. Alfredo Diaz the financial person also worked with me and was so personable. This is my second Jeep I have gotten and I plan on going back again. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Alfredo Diaz and the girl who handles internet sales I think her name is Anna

August 19, 2015

Congrats on your new Jeep! We're thrilled to hear that you were happy with your new Jeep and the price that you paid for it. We always do everything that we can to ensure that our customers receive the best price possible! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review, and if there's ever anything more that we need from you, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Team

IThomas
8/12/2015

"The Best Dealers I have found"

This is my third car I have purchased from this dealer. I have recommended this dealership to everyone I met. Don Smith is a pleasure to have as a salesman. He is very professional and he cares about the customer. When it came to the financial part, Don Smith and Jay Murali explained every detail step by step, which was very comforting to hear. This was a very smooth sales with no hidden tricks. They were great salesmen. My Town and Country is equipped with all that I was looking for in a car.

August 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. Congrats on your new Chrysler Town and Country, and if there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you - Your Friends at Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Satisfied customer
8/06/2015

"Alfredo in finance"

Alfredo from finance took very good care of us. He gets 5 stars. I don't see his name on the list here but he is a new employee. Considerate, thorough and very pleasant.

Alfredo

August 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. If there's anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you!

ToddEllis1
8/02/2015

"Great Service"

Don and Jay were great about answering any questions I had about my Jeep Grand Cherokee and were extremely helpful and professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a used Jeep.

August 03, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with our team. Welcome to the Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram family, and please let me know if there's anything more that we may do for you!

Reviews of Don Smith