Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jay Murali

December 06, 2016

"Buy/Lease made do-able"

- pascarella

This is my fourth vehicle that I have leased from Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge and I have been very happy with the dealership. This time around Roy Marohn was my salesman and he was extremely helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and always kept me up-to-date with follow-up calls. He actually was excited to show me all the new electronics and items on my new Pacifica. The Business Manager, Derrick Brickhouse, was also friendly, very organized and had everything ready to sign when I went in for my appointment. He had helped me previously with my other lease.

November 30, 2016

"Doing the right thing!"

- dvenos

I had to bring my jeep in for service. When I pick up, I noticed that my head phones were missing for my t.v.s Gary assured me they would get to the bottom of things. Unfortunately they couldn't find who had taken them. Gary stepped in and did the right thing, and replaced them. Sometimes it's not about money, it's about doing the right thing for your customers. I'm not saying the are given thing out for free, but the resolved the problem. I give them a thumbs up, not to many dealers go out of their way to please their customers like they did, Thank you Gary for making things right. I would defiantly put my trust in this dealer ship, they don't play games! Will keep comi g back!

November 23, 2016

"Excellent Salesman and Dealership Experience"

- Mark W.

I haven't had such a highly responsive Salesman and easy experience with a Dealership in well over 10 years - and this was my first buying experience at this Dealership. Michael LaPorta in particular was my Salesman, and he was excellent throughout as was the delivery of the Durango. I highly recommend this Dealer and if you have the chance to connect with Michael, I would! Thank you to the entire Team there and we love our new Durango!

New 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee