Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
Sheree
4/20/2015

"A happy customer"

My entire experience Purchasing my new Jeep Compass was such a pleasure. I looked around at a couple of other dealers at first, but when I spoke to Christopher Gunst, I knew I met the right sales associate. He was very knowledgable and made sure all my questions were answered! I I am very happy with my new jeep I will recommend Rockland Jeep to my family and friends !!

aksn989
3/31/2015

"Jay Murali and Don Smith made it happen!!!"

I had already done my homework and knew exactly what I wanted, but finding a used 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (JGC) was difficult. The prices were usually high bc the JGC maintained their value. I happen to find the right JGC with low miles and a great price, but it was just over 2,500 miles away. As a military member station in Yuma, AZ, I was a bit concerned about doing a deal so far away. . I was just worried I was getting a lemon or there was something wrong with the JGC that I could not see. Don Smith and Jay Murali from Rockland Chrysler Jeep fixed those worries The first day I called, Don Smith got me a video and answered my questions right away. He was able to secure the car by a simple deposit and promised that it was not going anywhere. I talked it over with the wife and we went ahead with buying. I have to say I was nervous that they were going to sale it to someone who came into the showroom but they honored their word that they would hold it. Next I worked with Jay Murali. I have to say I worked Jay pretty hard, but he was able to get the job done. He was pretty good at getting back to me even though we played phone tag quite a bit. He secured all the financing, extra warranties, maintenance services, and registration. This was not any easy task with dealing with someone all the way across the country. His licensing/registration office had a hard time at first figuring out proper cost but in the end Jay Murali made sure I was a happy customer with the sale. The JGC was delivered just as clean and in great shape as advertised. It was missing the owner’s manual and a flashlight but Jay got them to me free of charge. I would have to say that I am very pleased with my JGC and the service I received. I would recommend this dealership to anyone across the country. My only recommendation is that you research what you want thoroughly, and know your sales/registrations costs. If that is done, you can't go wrong with Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Thank you to Don Smith and Jay Murali for all their hard work. Sincerely, Michael

Jay Murali

Kristeno
3/31/2015

"Restored my faith in car salesmen!"

I had the most polite and patient sales representative at Rockland. His name was Don Smith and he made the process easy and quick. Not only will I be recommending the dealership to my friends and family but I myself will definitely be coming back once my lease is over.

Dan1384
3/29/2015

"Best Experience Purchasing a Car Ever"

I cannot say enough good things about the experience I received at this dealership. Roy the sales professional was top notch and was knowledgeable on every single feature my vehicle offered. Before we signed any paper work he was eager to give me a walk through on the vehicle and took the time to qualify me for my purchase. Chris the manager was also helpful during the process doing everything in his power to negotiate a reasonable and fair value going above and beyond when called upon. Finally Derrick the finance guy made the entire credit process simple and effortless, explaining every detail regarding the terms of my lease. I would also like to commend Lynn and Cassandra for their follow up and attention to helping in my buying experience. I can say two things after my experience 1. I will be back for my next vehicle and 2. Ask for Roy when you go into the dealership. Signed-Proud Driver of a Jeep Overland.

MGB
3/16/2015

"The way car buying should be!!!!"

Terrific overall experience with Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge in leasing our Compass thru Don Smith. Found them to be very responsive, courteous professional as well as providing a very competitive and aggressive lease from the start. We visited other dealers on our quest for a Compass and all we got was "What can we do to get you in one TODAY????" routine with prices all over the map, which naturally was a total turnoff. Dons approach was great and never made us feel pressured, something that we really appreciated and ultimately earned them our business. Would most definitely recommend Rockland to anyone considering a Chrysler Jeep or Dodge.

ddcha
3/16/2015

"Don Smith is the man."

I'm the guy that all my friends and family come to when they need to buy a car. Probably bought about 10 cars of various make in the last 3 years. Buying a car is one of those things that people just don't like to do. It takes a lot of time, energy, "song and dance", and negotiations can sometimes be confrontational. I was very pleased with Don Smith and Rockland Chrysler Jeep. He was very upfront, honest, polite, willing to talk numbers over the phone and via email, very responsive, and courteous. The price on my new Jeep was outstanding, as was the value for my trade-in. He respected my time and everything went very smoothly. I will be bringing him my friends and family's business in the future. A+++

bxpolymath
3/14/2015

"Worry-free and EXTREMELY CONVENIENT"

I posted this on Yelp and i figured I would on this platform also... I did an online search for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and was contacted back by Kenneth. He was super patient and not aggressive at all and listened to exactly what I needed and how it needed it to be done. I was trying to get out of TWO leases early and get into the Jeep. We spoke and negotiated everything OVER THE PHONE until we agreed on the final price. I didn't even have to step foot on the dealership until I was ready to sign and drive away in my new Jeep. I HIGHLY recommend seeing Kenneth when considering a new Jeep or any other vehicle in the lineup. BTW I drove 20 miles just because of the service. Nice job.

britr29
3/10/2015

"Great experience"

Someone recommended for me to go see Chris. I couldn't be anymore happier with my Jeep Wrangler. Chris was a great salesman, and did everything in his power to get me exactly what i was looking for, for a great price. He was very understanding and knowledgeable. Everyone at this dealership was great, and made my experience with purchasing my new jeep an awesome one. I would recommend this dealership and Chris to anyone interested in a new vehicle. - Brittany Raia

StevenQ
2/25/2015

"Bought our second car."

So we purchased our second car from Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge within a few months. I would once again like to give a special thank you to Don Smith. He is a great sales associate. He made the process of buying our second car even easier than the first. Derrick helped us out with our financing and also made the process easy as ever. I fell as if everyone here goes above and beyond for their customers. Everyone at this dealership is great. We love our Chrysler 200s. We will absolutely be back for our next vehicles. Don't waste your time running around this dealership has always had the best deal. Steven & Evelina Q.

Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

February 26, 2015

Steven and Evelina - Congratulations on your new Chrysler 200s! It's a wonderful vehicle, and we know that it will treat you well for many, many miles to come. Also, thank you so much for your continued patronage. Drive safely out there, and please let us know if there's ever anything more that we may do for you!

Jscal29
2/19/2015

"Excellence on all levels"

My interaction with everyone at Rockland Chrysler was friendly and informative. The dealership itself was immaculate and well staffed. Don Smith was my salesman, and he is a master of his craft. He took time to answer all of my questions, as well as explained every detail of each vehicle.

Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

February 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review here! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Don and with the rest of our team. If there's ever anything more that we may do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you - The Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Team

Reviews of Don Smith
Don Smith

Reviews of Derrick Brickhouse
Derrick Brickhouse

Reviews of Christopher Gunst
Christopher Gunst

Reviews of Roy Marohn Jr.
Roy Marohn Jr.