Read Reviews Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Matt VelezAssistant Sales Manager25 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork.

Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Vending Machines
Express Service Low Cost Rentals Available
Free Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Thanks Brian for our New Jeep Grand Cherokee"

tstanton@kpmg.com
8/30/2014 4:30:27 PM

Brian GehanBrian Gehan

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I want to compliment one of your excellent employees, Brian Gehan. We told him how much we wanted to spend per month and he went to great lengths to help us out. I have always received quality service at your dealership and Mr. Gehan is a prime example of this. He knew just what to do to solve our problem quickly and get us the jeep we wanted.

Ths Stanton's

Twitter
"Bought my third vehicle - Enjoyed working with Matt Spain"

TomMal
8/25/2014 3:14:42 PM

Derrick BrickhouseDerrick Brickhouse

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I traded my Grand Caravan to get a RAM 1500. I met with Matt Spain - very nice guy to deal with. I would recommend using him for sure. He spent a good deal of time with me making sure got what I wanted. I got a decent price for the trade even though the AC was not working. I really loved the Grand Caravan I traded but I had 2 vehicles (other F250 diesel) and wanted to get back to one. I always dread the meeting what buying with the finance person at the end - but Derrick was a really nice guy - not the typical finance person I expected. I love the truck - only had it one week - and I had a great experience buying it.

Added: 8/27/2014 3:00:37 PM

We strive to be different than other dealers and we're glad that your dreaded finance visit was better than expected. Matt Spain is one of our best and his knowledge on Ram is unbelievable. So glad that you are enjoying your truck and we hope that you will return to us when you choose to get a new one. Thanks for the great review.

Twitter
"My Surprise Second Lease"

Divadana
8/21/2014 2:19:32 PM

Jeremy BoothJeremy Booth

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

My 2011 Compass lease was coming up and we were just going to go look and check out the vehicles. I actually had my mind set to go elsewhere, for a different vehicle I liked. Much to my surprise we came out with an amazing deal. I remember Jeremy from my last experience, along with a few other familiar faces (which is comforting) and Jeremy was "all aces" as they say. Friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly, not pushy just to get a sale. He worked with our needs, and even took into consideration that we had a few more payments to go on the current vehicle. He has such a great energy about him that says he really likes his job and is definitely a people person. I am impressed with Jeep overall and am glad to stay with the brand.

Added: 8/27/2014 2:50:15 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us. Jeremy is a great salesperson with a great attitude. We're glad you chose to stay with us and hope that you will recommend us to your family and friends. Enjoy your new Jeep and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Twitter
"Everyone is great! Especially Don Smith."

stellae611
8/12/2014 5:16:16 PM

Vincent OdoardiVincent Odoardi

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Went in to purchase a Jeep Grand Cherokee unsure of what exactly we were looking for, and left with exactly what we were looking for at a great price. We met with Don Smith and he spent more than an ample amount of time with us to make sure we were will informed of all the options we had available to us. I would be happy to recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They are well informed and can answer all of your questions. Especially Don.

Don...Thank you again for everything.

We worked with Dante Odoardi for the financing and got what we were looking for. When we closed the deal it was quick and painless.

Dante...Thank you as well.

From,
Steven, Evelina, and baby Olivia

Added: 8/14/2014 4:33:26 PM

Thank you so much for this great review. We know that buying a new vehicle can be stressful, especially when you're unsure of what you really want. Don is a true professional who has had years of experience helping people find the vehicle that fits their wants and needs.

We're so glad that you had a great experience and wish you many years of happiness with your new Grand Cherokee. Maybe it will be baby Olivia's first car.

On behalf of Don, Dante and the entire Rock family, thank you for trusting us with your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

"FANTASTIC"

Happyauer
8/12/2014 10:09:25 AM

Lawrence VitulliLawrence Vitulli

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I went to this dealer because of the rating it has. I had a bad experience at another dealer. My salesman Lawrence Vitulli was a great no nonsene salesman who understood my needs. He actually gave me a price lower than I expected to pay. He presented every option to us and explained every thing we needed to know. The finance department was also a nice experiance. I would recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone.

Added: 8/14/2014 4:26:24 PM

Our main goal at Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge is to provide a hassle free buying experience. Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to write this review for us. Lawrence is a true asset to the Rock family and many of our customers appreciate his "no-nonsense" approach. We hope you enjoy your vehicle for years to come and when you're ready for a new one, we hope you'll come back and see us again. Thanks for the great recommendation!

Added: 8/27/2014 2:41:18 PM

We're so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Lawrence is an extremely knowledgeable salesman who consistently meets and exceeds his customer's needs. Our finance department is great and they work hard to make financing a vehicle a stress free experience. Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation and we hope to see you again in the future.

Asst. Sales Manager/ Internet Director
Rockland CJDR

"Great Experience"

ed134
8/7/2014 1:24:21 PM

Chris DooneyChris Dooney

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

When we first got there, we met with Chris Dooney and Don Smith.

We went over the numbers with Chris and they were just as he said they would be.
Chris was very honest and straightforward with us, which was great.

Don was an absolute pleasure to work with.
It is very rare that you find people in this business who are as friendly, upbeat, and hard working as Don.
Don made sure that all of our needs were met and did everything with nothing but a smile on his face.

Overall, a great experience at this dealership thanks to Chris and Don.

Definitely recommend this dealership and if you do go, ask for Don!

Twitter
"Go to White Plains or Ramsey Jeep Dodge instead"

HPB4
8/6/2014 10:08:19 AM

Warren TalmoWarren Talmo

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

This dealership cares NOTHING about you and your family. They do, however, care about making every last cent they can. Go to a dealership that cares about the customer ... not the customer's money.
As is the case with the other negative reviews, the sales manager will most assuredly come out vehemently countering any negative claim. He will most assuredly point to the many happy customers of his dealership and will, in no way, respond to my claim of repeated calls going completely unreturned, after the dealership said that they would get back to me. His response, as expected, is filled with inaccuracies. Mr. Dooney's response should accurately be edited to read "I know you are upset because .."
1.) You were told that we would get back to you and we did not and outright ignored your phone calls
2.) The true reason that the deal was not cancelled upon your immediate return to the dealership, as told to you, was because Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge was afraid of compromising a newly formed business relationship with Hudson Valley Credit Union and because they were offered a top price for the Pilot from a wholesaler ... an offer that clearly could have been canceled at a cost that you were willing to pick up as well as all associated lease cancellation fees that you expressed that you were willing to pay. It was in no way stated that the Pilot had been sold off irreversibly, as Mr. Dooney now erroneously claims.
In Fairness, Mr. Dooney is correct in stating that there is no NYS law that states that they were required to undo the sale. However, this situation speaks to how this dealership addresses unexpected and out of the norm customer issues ... turn their backs and outright avoid.

- Bob S.

Added: 8/14/2014 2:11:28 PM

First and foremost, this is a very difficult situation and on behalf of Rockland CJD, we are very sympathetic to the fact that you don't feel safe in the Jeep Grand Cherokee that you leased from our store. When leasing a vehicle in New York State, however, there unfortunately is no "Cooling Off Period" or Return Policy for reversing a transaction for the purchase or lease of a motor vehicle. Once everything is finalized, there is no way to reverse the transaction. The vehicle that you traded in was already purchased by another party and the contracts and motor vehicle paperwork was sent out by the time the concern was raised. It was simply too late to try to reverse the transaction. Furthermore, the vehicle you purchased was test driven several times before you decided to purchase it. There was no reason why the dealership would have suspected that it wouldn't fit your lifestyle.

We realize that you are upset with the fact that you purchased this vehicle and cannot return it, but we always make safety and customer satisfaction a top priority. This is why so many customers have expressed the positive experiences they have had at our establishment. We are saddened to hear that you will not consider us in the future because of this issue, but hope that you realize that we have to abide by the laws of the state that we do business in, and this situation was something that we couldn't rectify. If there is anything else that we can do to relieve you of your concerns about the safety of your vehicle, please let us know.

Twitter
"Nice, Understanding and Accommodating"

Jeep Compass
7/21/2014 6:36:45 PM

Kenneth CamposKenneth Campos

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

The dealership is friendly, approachable, and commited to helping you out! They do everything that they can to make your experience easy and stress-free. A plus work!

Added: 7/25/2014 2:29:27 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Our goal is to provide everyone with an easy and stress free buying experience. We hope you will recommend us to your family and friends and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Twitter
"Understanding, Accommodating, and Friendly!"

schumachers
7/6/2014 1:19:08 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Derrick BrickhouseDerrick Brickhouse
Chris DooneyChris Dooney
Christopher GunstChristopher Gunst

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

After having a terrible experience at Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge and and a couple other Jeep dealerships in NJ, I made my way to NY. We first took a look at the used cars that they had available and made our way inside. A manager asked us if we were being help and called forth a sales man to help up (Chris Gunst). Chris was extremely friendly, understanding, and patient with all of my questions. After finding a car that I was interested in, we took it for a test drive. Chris was full of information about the different specs of the car. We then agreed to make a deal during which he brought over Chris Dooney. Chris Dooney was just as understanding and helpful as Chris Gunst. The whole overall experience was so refreshing compared to what I had previously went through at Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We made a deal and they gave us no issues with having to pick it up about a week later. We then spoke to Derrick Brickhouse about some final financial info and paperwork. All in all, the whole team was accommodating, understanding, and respectful

I would ABSOLUTELY return to this dealership to purchase another car as well highly recommend it to others.

Added: 7/7/2014 2:27:17 PM

We're so pleased that you took the time to submit this review. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations and provide a stress-free shopping experience. Chris Gunst is extremely knowledgeable and a superb salesman and we're glad that he could make you feel comfortable. Financing a vehicle can be stressful at times but Derrick is a seasoned professional and makes it a pleasurable experience.

Our goal is always to build lasting relationships that keep our customers coming back year after year. We look forward to working with you again.

Twitter
"I will only buy from Don Smith & Rockland's top notch staff!"

mrmccandless
7/2/2014 4:37:12 PM

My Review Of Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I had a very enjoyable buying experience at Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge. My family now has three vehicles from this dealership and we will absolutely buy a 4th when the time comes. I worked with Don Smith and was truly happy to give him my business. Don is very knowledgable, accomodating, and cares about the customer as if they are family. The professionalism at Rockland is unparalleled and I highly recommend their services to any individual looking for a vehicle.

Added: 7/5/2014 9:06:46 AM

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation. Our goal is to make customers for life and I'm glad we have succeeded with you and your family. Don is a pleasure to work with and is extremely knowledgeable. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviews 11-20 >>