Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Jay Murali

January 09, 2017

"Dodge Charger repair"

- DL C M

Rob Berke in the service department went over and above when it came to accommodating us. He kept us informed and really went out of his way to get the car repaired and back to us in a timely fashion. We would recommend him highly if you need your vehicle serviced.

January 09, 2017

"Salesperson Roy Marohn"

- rdgteach

Our sales person , Roy Marohn, was very personable and knowledgeable regarding the Grand Cherokee which we purchased on January 3, 2017. He was articulate, concise and patient during the tutorial of the electronics after purchase. We were impressed by his demeanor and at no time did we feel pressured into buying this vehicle. Would highly recommend Roy as a salesperson.

January 02, 2017

"Superb Customer Service with Chris Gunst"

- martin50

When we decided to shop for another Jeep, Chris Gunst approached us. His friendly, non-aggressive approach made us feel comfortable with our negotiations. His "no-nonsense " approach made the difference. We sat down with him on a Thursday, when he gave us his best price. We told him, we would think about it, and instead of the quintessential, "if you don't buy it today, I can't guarantee that you will get this price later," he just said, "think about it, and let me know if you want to purchase it," and told us his schedule. Three days later, we returned and purchased the car. Because his price was fair, and he did not go through the "let me talk to my manager," then have the manager come out, we completed the transaction seamlessly. It was the first time, purchasing a car was so not stressful. But it didn't stop there. My wife was unable to sign the papers at the dealership to complete the transaction due to a meeting. However, without missing a beat, Chris volunteered to bring over the papers to my wife for her signature, then drove the new car back to my house. In addition, any time I had a question about the car, he will be there to answer my questions. What makes Chris so unique, is that he is not just making a sale, as an owner of two Jeeps for his household, and a true Jeep lover who goes off road with his own Jeep, you are getting more than a salesperson, but an expert always there when needed. We would highly recommend Chris Gunst for anyone interested in purchasing a Jeep. Rockland Jeep Chrysler is lucky to have him. Terri and Martin

New 2017 Ram Promaster City