Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

60 RT-304,
Nanuet, New York 10954
Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mission Statement: To be an innovative leader, totally committed to customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, integrity and teamwork. Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge provides the residents of Nanuet, NY and surrounding areas with up to date inventories of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. But that isn't all you'll find! Our responsive staff can help you with financial matters, service your car, order OEM auto parts and more! We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you quality service. Come visit us today at 60 Route 304 or call us at (888) 435-3041.

About Rockland Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

• Low Cost Rentals Available
Colorito

"Friendly and Helpful"

Jerome as very accommodating, always making sure we were satisfied with the prices and even when we weren't he would always go back and make sure we could agree on a good price. The only downfall was that every time we went to go look at cars we spent at least 2 hours just trying to test drive a car. Otherwise very satisfied.

Abbey

"Exceptional Customer Service"

From the moment I walked in I was greeted and immediately met by friendly staff. Most importantly my sales rep Jerome was attentative, informed and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions above and beyond my expectations.

July 25, 2016

What a great review, Abbey! We are pleased to hear Jerome went the extra mile to provide you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ocho332
7/25/2016

"Very friendly and helpful"

Jerome was very friendly with me when I went to buy a car, constantly offering us drinks. It took me a couple days to reach a conclusive decision on the car, but he was patient the entire time. He also worked with me when I told him about my limited budget and explained all of the features of the car in detail before I took it home. In the end I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you!

Jerome Drockett

July 25, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! We are pleased to hear Jerome provided you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

muffin711
7/24/2016

"Salesman of the year Greg!"

We went in last Sunday looking to lease and possibly buy a car. Gregory Nemeth was not only knowledgeable but he was honest and helpful. He made our experience from beginning to end pleasant and we felt so comfortable with him. In the past we have had bad experiences with other salesman as they were pushy or seemed disinterested overall. Honestly if you are looking to lease or buy a car from this place Greg is your man. His genuine love for his work resonated with me personally and I highly recommend him to all. He welcomed me to the Jeep life and made me a believer. Greg Rocks!

Gregory Nemeth

July 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that Greg provided you with such excellent customer service. Greg is a great asset to our team - we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can help in the future!

Maximmus10
7/23/2016

"Great value for a trade in and Honest service.Thanks Joe!."

Because I was able to accomplish my goal of getting the car I wanted and trading in my jeep at the same time. I received great value for my trade in and bargained for the new car I wanted. Joe was very helpful in the process. Thanks Joe.

July 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, Maximmus! We are always happy to hear when our customers have left our dealership happy, and we will be sure to thank Joe for that. Thank you for doing business with us, it is truly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

jeepenthusiast3
7/22/2016

"great salesman, explained everything, honest"

Don Smith was honest and accurate about everything involved in my new Jeep. He even helped us plan when the best time to get the new car was. He helped us get problems solved without cost to us when we were entitled to this. Friendly and truly has his client's interest in mind. I would definitely use his services again.

July 23, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! It is great to hear your experience with Don! He is definitely an asset to our team and our customers! Congratulations on your new jeep! We are excited to assist you with anything you may need in the future!

Marie O
7/21/2016

"Felt like family"

I traveled from Long Island to lease my Jeep GC from Rockland CJD and it was worth the trip! I was greeted right away and led to a pleasant, hassle-free, no-pressure experience. Barry was informative, patient and very professional. Even though this was my first visit to Rockland CJD I felt like I had visited many times before and I left feeling like I am part of the family. Derrick made the financing an easy experience and Livio was always available for any additional questions I may have had. Rockland is a great choice!

July 21, 2016

It is wonderful to hear that your experience was worth the trip and thank you for taking the time to come to our dealership, Marie! We are glad to hear that you felt no pressure while making your purchase and we are glad to know that you felt like family while you were here. We appreciate your business and welcome to the family! We'll be looking forward to your next visit!

Kailey B
7/21/2016

"awesome9 experience"

My dad and I leased a new 2016 Willys Wheeler Jeep Wrangler from Rockland CJD. We looked at several dealers but this one really helped us get exactly what we wanted. Jerome helped us with the whole process and he was excellent and very thorough. They gave us a detailed breakdown of each payment option and really worked with us to get to the monthly payments we wanted. We never leased a car before, so Jerome and Jeremy answered every possible question we had. Overall an awesome experience, love the car, and we would recommend to anyone looking for a car!

Jerome Drackett

July 21, 2016

We are glad to hear that Jerome and Jerry we're able to provide you with an excellent and thorough experience in the process of leasing your 2016 Wrangler, Kailey! Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and congratulations! Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask!

Steven Shapiro
7/20/2016

"Like Family"

I have now leased my third Jeep Grand Cherokee from Don Smith at Rockland Jeep. The entire transaction was handled over the phone with ease. Don and his team were great as was the ease of completing the transaction.

July 20, 2016

We're glad to hear you had a good experience with us, Steven! We strive to make things easy for our customers when it comes to buying or leasing a new car, so we appreciate the 5-star rating as well as your continued business. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Luis05
7/19/2016

"Fantastic excellent "

Everything was so easy since the beginning to end .. Jerome was very helpful always keeps me updated with the negotiations and progress about my new truck

July 20, 2016

We're so glad to hear that it's been an easy process for you! We strive to make the car-buying experience for our customers a good one, so thank you so much for the 5-star rating.

Reviews of Don Smith