Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ellijoe
3/04/2014

"We have leased two vehicles through Rosenthal Fairfax and..."

We have leased two vehicles through Rosenthal Fairfax and can't say enough about our experiences on both occasions. Both transactions were through the amazing work of Daune Yorke. In both cases we negotiated on numbers which worked for us, and Daune was honest and sincere throughout the process. Even when we were first looking a few years ago, upon our initial entrance into Rosenthal Fairfax, salesmen were not pushy and happy to let us look and answer questions. It just worked out that Daune had all the answers we were looking for and his expertise led us to drive home in a GTI which we loved for two years. After going over miles on our lease, we were unsure of what our options were--this uncertainty was unnecessary. Daune and the folks at Rosenthal appreciated our dedication, and made the process of getting into a car super easy. We negotiated on terms that worked for us smoothly and efficiently. Even our finance guy, Tony, was patient and honest. Rosenthal offers a lot of extras up front on the finance end, and their "menu" of options made it really easy to understand what we could get and how much it would cost. We had a lot of questions and Tony was really sincere in helping us figure out what was best for our needs and budget. In the end, we have a beautiful car with a great warranty, and nothing but positive notes on the entire experience. In addition to the staff and service, I have to also comment on the cleanliness of the dealership. From the showroom floor, to the bathrooms, and the waiting area, the entire space is immaculate. The space is complimented by the staff, everyone is very nice and there's not an aggressive note of competition amongst the salesmen to be found. There's a sense of camaraderie and friendliness between the staff which resonates to the sales floor and beyond.

Daune Yorke

March 05, 2014

ellijoe, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a thoughtful review! We're glad that you have enjoyed your visits with us, and we hope that you will always choose Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen for all your vehicle needs. Your Proud Volkswagen Dealer, Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen

smfarag
12/18/2013

"I just wanted to share my enthusiasm over the superior..."

I just wanted to share my enthusiasm over the superior service I received at Rosenthal Fairfax VW when I came in to purchase my new vehicle this past weekend. The staff was friendly, catering, and eager to answer all my questions and remain attentive to my family. However, I wanted to take the opportunity to highlight the efforts of one of your salesman, Ahmad. Ahmad was incredibly considerate of my budget, answered all of my questions, and was very efficient in meeting all my needs during my transactions. Ahmad went out of his way to make sure I was able to go home with the right car, and I did! I appreciate his trouble along with that of Rosenthal Fairfax VW, and their effort in helping me acquire my new car.

Ahmad

December 19, 2013

smfarag, Congratulations on the new car, and thank you for taking the time to review our dealership on DealerRater! I'm glad that you had a great experience during your visit with us, and I will be sure to let Ahmed know about his outstanding performance. If there is ever anything we can do for you, just let us know. Welcome to the Fairfax VW family! Best, Stephen Anfield Social Media/Customer Relations

maysa
12/17/2013

"Ahmad Hassan was very informative about the vehicles and..."

Ahmad Hassan was very informative about the vehicles and was patient with us. He is willing to go out of his way to make the customer happy and the staff was very helpful as well.

Ahmad Hassan

December 17, 2013

maysa, Thank you so much for the great review! We're glad that you had a positive experience during your visit with us.

sam1966
12/17/2013

"unprofissional behaivor and backing up on thier wards..."

unprofissional behaivor and backing up on thier wards ....I prefer to go on a bus than buying a car from this palce..when I made the deal with another dealer finaly they started calling and harrasing me with dirty wards.

December 27, 2013

Sam1966, We're sorry that you had a negative experience. If you haven't done so already, please email CareTeam@FairfaxVW.com so we can resolve the issue. Best, Stephen Anfield Social Media/Customer Relations Representative

aprilb1979dam
10/24/2013

"Great waiting area, very attentive and compassionate..."

Great waiting area, very attentive and compassionate staff-- especially Leon King. When the service dept. had to order my part, they offered to give me a loaner-- but living in Northern VA, that gave me a lot of anxiety. Leon had them put my car back together for me until the part came in. His sense of humor and smile made the costly repair a bit easier to bear. The repair ended up being a bit less than I was originally quoted, so that's always a plus :)

Leon King

Khalid21
8/28/2013

"Joshua was excellent in explaining everything and got me..."

Joshua was excellent in explaining everything and got me in and out as quickly as possible. This is the 2nd or 3rd time i have dealt with him and i think he is excellent.

Joshua Switala

ShawnLR
8/19/2013

"These folks have some communication issues within the..."

These folks have some communication issues within the dealership, especially between service and sales. Now, with elevation to Management, the issues get resolved and made right. However, there is alot of undue stress on the customer to get basic services resolved. In my case, my car was delivered to me without a Safety Inspection and with a scratch near the rear licence plate. Since the salesman installed the licence plate, but didn't bring it to my attention, I had a scratched and un-inspected new car in my driveway. I admit that I should have made a more thorough inspection of my new car before I left the lot, but there was an implied trust I was receiving a pristine car. So I had to make a trip to the dealership to have the car inspected, and was assured by John Hume that the scratch would be repaired during my 30 day check, and he scheduled that with me on the phone. When I arrived for the 30 day check, my appointment made by John wasn't on the books, nor was any note of the scatch noted in my file. So, a second wasted trip for a new car in less than 30 days. After the third visit with no resolution to the scratch issue and no return phone calls from Nisant, I wrote this review. Then the managment stepped into action. John Hume and Jim Burns did an wonderful job fixing every issue and made multiple phone calls to ensure I was happy with the resolution. But you have to wonder, am I going to have to elevate any problems every time? Is this miscommunication between divisions of the dealership or is this treatment of customers the norm? Jim and John are truly exceptional managers and I felt as though they were going to bend over backwards to ensure I was a happy customer; however, below this management, I can't vouch for their customer service.

August 19, 2013

We are very sorry for your negative experience with our Sales Manager. Our General Manager would like to handle this situation personally. If you would, please email CareTeam@fairfaxvw.com he will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

afotis31
7/03/2013

"I experienced difficulties with the A/C in my 1996 VW..."

I experienced difficulties with the A/C in my 1996 VW Jetta. The service technician resolved the problem very quickly after it was discovered that the replacement relay component was wrongly boxed at the VW distribution center. After some confusion due to the wrong component being sent to the Dealership, the problem was quickly completed with speed and friendliness on the part of Mr. Haynes and the two technicians who worked on the problem over a period of 10 plus days.

Steve Haynes

seymour1218
6/23/2013

"I just bought a brand new 2013 Jetta TDI from them today..."

I just bought a brand new 2013 Jetta TDI from them today and the service was excellent! All the staff were friendly from the minute I walked in. They had no problem searching all over the world for the car I wanted and was able to get the exact model I wanted. Since I was really picky with the model and features I didn't expect them to have it in stock but they were able to get me the vehicle within 24 hours. They gave me a good price on my trade in and a great 100k mile warranty. They have me a loaner car to drive home for the night because the car was being shipped to their dealership and will be available for pick up. I usually hate going to car dealerships but this worked out great and this is a great place to buy a car especially a VW one of the best most reliable cars on the market today. The paper work and negotiations were smooth and had no problems at all! Overall a great car buying experience and I will definitely be back to get my car serviced there!

jimhood
5/22/2013

"Although the lease on my 2010 Tiguan had a few months to..."

Although the lease on my 2010 Tiguan had a few months to go, Fairfax VW called and said they had so much demand for off-lease used cars that they would give me a good deal if I ended the lease early. I dealt with Michael Carwels, who arranged a lease on a new 2013 Tiguan with no origination cost (other than taxes and tags) and at about the same monthly payment, which was exactly what I wanted. The Tiguan is a great car and I have always found Fairfax VW to be an outstanding dealer. I have bought or leased three VWs from them and had several others serviced there. Great dealership all around. Michael did a great job and was very easy to deal with. He also knows a lot about cars, which isn't always the case with car salesmen.

Michael Carwels

May 23, 2013

jimhood, Thank you for taking time out of your day to recognize Michael's services and write this review. We deeply appreciate your business and loyalty and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Enjoy your new Tiguan . Your Proud Volkswagen Dealer, Fairfax VW

Reviews of John  Hulme