Read Reviews Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen

Fairfax, Virginia 22030

(703) 273-6700

Manufacturers: Volkswagen, Service Center

based on 47 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

Jim BurnsGeneral Manager4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Pet Friendly
Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Ahmad Hassan was very informative about the vehicles and..."

maysa
12/17/2013 11:15:09 AM

Ahmad Hassan

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

Ahmad Hassan was very informative about the vehicles and was patient with us. He is willing to go out of his way to make the customer happy and the staff was very helpful as well.

Response From: sanfield
Added: 12/17/2013 3:35:14 PM

maysa,

Thank you so much for the great review! We're glad that you had a positive experience during your visit with us.

Twitter
"unprofissional behaivor and backing up on thier wards..."

sam1966
12/17/2013 7:07:10 AM

John  HulmeJohn Hulme

1.4

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

unprofissional behaivor and backing up on thier wards ....I prefer to go on a bus than buying a car from this palce..when I made the deal with another dealer finaly they started calling and harrasing me with dirty wards.

Response From: sanfield
Added: 12/27/2013 9:59:46 AM

Sam1966,

We're sorry that you had a negative experience. If you haven't done so already, please email CareTeam@FairfaxVW.com so we can resolve the issue.

Best,
Stephen Anfield
Social Media/Customer Relations Representative

Twitter
"Great waiting area, very attentive and compassionate..."

aprilb1979dam
10/24/2013 1:23:59 PM

Leon King

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

Great waiting area, very attentive and compassionate staff-- especially Leon King. When the service dept. had to order my part, they offered to give me a loaner-- but living in Northern VA, that gave me a lot of anxiety. Leon had them put my car back together for me until the part came in. His sense of humor and smile made the costly repair a bit easier to bear. The repair ended up being a bit less than I was originally quoted, so that's always a plus :)

Twitter
"Joshua was excellent in explaining everything and got me..."

Khalid21
8/28/2013 10:53:36 PM

Joshua Switala

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

Joshua was excellent in explaining everything and got me in and out as quickly as possible. This is the 2nd or 3rd time i have dealt with him and i think he is excellent.

Twitter
"These folks have some communication issues within the..."

ShawnLR
8/19/2013 9:30:44 AM

Jim BurnsJim Burns
John  HulmeJohn Hulme

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

These folks have some communication issues within the dealership, especially between service and sales. Now, with elevation to Management, the issues get resolved and made right. However, there is alot of undue stress on the customer to get basic services resolved. In my case, my car was delivered to me without a Safety Inspection and with a scratch near the rear licence plate. Since the salesman installed the licence plate, but didn't bring it to my attention, I had a scratched and un-inspected new car in my driveway. I admit that I should have made a more thorough inspection of my new car before I left the lot, but there was an implied trust I was receiving a pristine car. So I had to make a trip to the dealership to have the car inspected, and was assured by John Hume that the scratch would be repaired during my 30 day check, and he scheduled that with me on the phone. When I arrived for the 30 day check, my appointment made by John wasn't on the books, nor was any note of the scatch noted in my file. So, a second wasted trip for a new car in less than 30 days. After the third visit with no resolution to the scratch issue and no return phone calls from Nisant, I wrote this review. Then the managment stepped into action. John Hume and Jim Burns did an wonderful job fixing every issue and made multiple phone calls to ensure I was happy with the resolution. But you have to wonder, am I going to have to elevate any problems every time? Is this miscommunication between divisions of the dealership or is this treatment of customers the norm? Jim and John are truly exceptional managers and I felt as though they were going to bend over backwards to ensure I was a happy customer; however, below this management, I can't vouch for their customer service.

Response From: Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen
Added: 8/19/2013 3:34:43 PM

We are very sorry for your negative experience with our Sales Manager. Our General Manager would like to handle this situation personally. If you would, please email CareTeam@fairfaxvw.com he will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Twitter
"I experienced difficulties with the A/C in my 1996 VW..."

afotis31
7/3/2013 2:02:48 PM

Steve Haynes

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

I experienced difficulties with the A/C in my 1996 VW Jetta. The service technician resolved the problem very quickly after it was discovered that the replacement relay component was wrongly boxed at the VW distribution center. After some confusion due to the wrong component being sent to the Dealership, the problem was quickly completed with speed and friendliness on the part of Mr. Haynes and the two technicians who worked on the problem over a period of 10 plus days.

Twitter
"I just bought a brand new 2013 Jetta TDI from them today..."

seymour1218
6/23/2013 10:24:09 PM

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

I just bought a brand new 2013 Jetta TDI from them today and the service was excellent! All the staff were friendly from the minute I walked in. They had no problem searching all over the world for the car I wanted and was able to get the exact model I wanted. Since I was really picky with the model and features I didn't expect them to have it in stock but they were able to get me the vehicle within 24 hours. They gave me a good price on my trade in and a great 100k mile warranty. They have me a loaner car to drive home for the night because the car was being shipped to their dealership and will be available for pick up. I usually hate going to car dealerships but this worked out great and this is a great place to buy a car especially a VW one of the best most reliable cars on the market today. The paper work and negotiations were smooth and had no problems at all! Overall a great car buying experience and I will definitely be back to get my car serviced there!

Twitter
"Although the lease on my 2010 Tiguan had a few months to..."

jimhood
5/22/2013 4:38:05 PM

Michael Carwels

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

Although the lease on my 2010 Tiguan had a few months to go, Fairfax VW called and said they had so much demand for off-lease used cars that they would give me a good deal if I ended the lease early. I dealt with Michael Carwels, who arranged a lease on a new 2013 Tiguan with no origination cost (other than taxes and tags) and at about the same monthly payment, which was exactly what I wanted. The Tiguan is a great car and I have always found Fairfax VW to be an outstanding dealer. I have bought or leased three VWs from them and had several others serviced there. Great dealership all around. Michael did a great job and was very easy to deal with. He also knows a lot about cars, which isn't always the case with car salesmen.

Response From: Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen
Added: 5/23/2013 2:08:26 AM

jimhood, Thank you for taking time out of your day to recognize Michael's services and write this review. We deeply appreciate your business and loyalty and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Enjoy your new Tiguan . Your Proud Volkswagen Dealer, Fairfax VW

Twitter
"William was a great salesman! I came in for info and he..."

cmaramba
4/10/2013 3:35:01 PM

Will Pierce

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

William was a great salesman! I came in for info and he worked with me to find the TDI that I wanted and worked tirelessy to ensure the numbers worked for me. He stayed past closing and came in early the following day to ensure my car was ready when I picked it up.

Twitter
"Very nice people.they work with you in any ways and get..."

Melmel77
3/23/2013 9:32:22 PM

Emmanuel Dughbartey

My Review Of Rosenthal Fairfax Volkswagen:

Very nice people.they work with you in any ways and get you in a brand new car.The cleaning of the car took a little longer then expected but other than that it will be a 10+ recommendation

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>