Route 2 Hyundai

Darcy Tucker

Sales Associate

"great experience "

- mvp2325

i had to trade my honda in i went to route 2 hyundai after my girlfriend traded her car in , experience was great . i will always come back

Garcia Wong

June 27, 2017

"Wonderful car buying experience!!"

- meganvphillips Verified Customer

I filled out an application with my credit union and was contacted by Michael Norwood. He was extremely helpful, asked me what I was interested in and said they had in stock what I was looking for. I made an appointment to meet with him that weekend. Once i arrived he introduced me to Darcy Tucker who took over from there. She was amazing! Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, helpful! I drove away in my new car that Tuesday and couldn't have been happier! I live a little less than an hour away from the dealership but I will go there to have my car serviced solely because of how impressed I was with the whole experience. Thank you!

"New 2017 Sonata Sport"

- Andrea Moore Verified Customer

This is my 4th Hyundai from Rt. 2. That should speak for itself, but each experience I have had at this dealership has been amazing. The most recent one being probably the quickest one yet, which was much appreciated since I had to bring my 3 year old with me this time. Brian was able to find me exactly what I was looking for and get me out quickly. I will definitely continue using Rt. 2 in the future for both my service and new car needs!

New 2017 Hyundai Tucson

2017 Hyundai Tucson

• Award Winning Service Department
  • Free loaner car service
  • Play room for the kids
  • State of the art customer lounge
  • Indoor Customer Parking