Saint J Subaru

Twin City Subaru

Burlington Subaru

jim
1/19/2015

"excellent service and excellent salesperson"

excellent service excellent salesman I would absolutely buy a vehicle there again this is my second legacy from them will definitely buy there again..thanks again

Dan Verge

VTsubaruowner
1/17/2015

"Good place to buy a car"

Very friendly staff and helpful. I dealt with Rose and would recommend her to anyone looking for a good deal on a new Subaru. I love my car too.

Rose

maganb51802
12/31/2014

"The Best Experience in buying a car"

This was one of the best experiences I have EVER had in purchasing a new vehicle. The entire team at St. J Subaru went above and beyond. They answered all my questions and didn't treat me like I didn't know what I was talking about because I am a female. I feel I got a great car for a great price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Subaru!!!! Thanks guys for everything you have done for me.

Paul, Chris, Pete

bmark
12/27/2014

"Outstanding Service A++++!"

It was a great pleasure dealing with John Martin, Paul Devenger, Chris Matte and the rest of the St. J Team. I would highly recommend if you are in the market for a Subaru give them a call you will not be disappointed. This was by far the best car buying experience my wife and I have had. Thank you John and St J Team! The Outback is excellent!

John Martin, Paul Devenger, Chris Matte

HikerGuy
12/18/2014

"Thank You for Helping "

Thank You Rose for helping me under difficult conditions. After a terrible wreck that could have taken my life. I was glad you were there to help me with another safe vehicle. Also thanks for your kindness in making sure I had winter tires before I left. Keep up the good work!

Rose Wood

Saint J Subaru responded to this review

December 19, 2014

Saint J Subaru is so pleased Rose was able to help you in a difficult situation. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Stay safe and let us know if you ever need ANYTHING!

dfray
12/05/2014

"Great Experience!"

Chris Matte did a great job, explaining all we needed to know about our new Outback. And Pete Blaisdell, the business manager was awesome. We got through the paperwork quickly, and he obtained an incredibly low interest rate on our finance. Would I buy again or recommend this dealer? Absolutely!! They really know what they're doing and provide great customer service in a friendly atmosphere.

Pete Blaisdell, Chris Matte

dixie.sheloski
11/19/2014

"great experience"

I had a good experience from start to finish and I would recomend anyone to go to Saint J Subaru. My sister went to the dealrrship on my recomendation and she had a good experience also. The team at Saint J will work for you to make your purchase happen.

Chris andPaul

BarbaraH33
11/17/2014

"Car buying should be fun"

That's what a colleague told me when it came time to replace my beloved 15-yr-old Impreza. The team at Saint J Subaru helped make it so. I've only ever driven Subarus, so I was pre-sold on what I wanted. John, Rose, and Paul made the process go very smoothly and Subaru's incentive for financing made it possible. Thank you for your friendliness, patience, and integrity. This makes me a Satisfied Subaru Owner since 1982!

John Martin, Rose Wood, Paul Devenger

Saint J Subaru responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Barbara- On behalf of Saint J Subaru, thank you SO much for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a comment. We are so honored to have your business and we are proud you have been a Subaru Owner since 1982!

LHendo
11/10/2014

"Great"

My experience at st jay was great! Rose was incredibly helpful and very friendly. I came there to get a legacy and left with a wrx! Only very minor things that would had made my experience excellent such as weather floor mats and not summer tires since I do live in Vermont after all but other than that things were great.

Rose

Claudetteone
10/27/2014

"My new car purchase"

I had not intended to purchase a new vehicle as I had just started to look. I had researched Subaru and liked what they had to offer. After the test drive of a 2015 Legacy sedan. I knew right away that it was the car that I wanted. The sales person was very accomodating and I liked that he gave me and my husband time alone to discuss things as needed. Thank you.

Dan Verge