Saint J Subaru

Burlington Subaru

RyForester
5/14/2015

"Buying was a breeze"

I came here initially to see what I could get for trading in my pickup, and to browse and maybe test drive a Forester. The team here quickly offered me a very fair price for my truck, and seemed to know just what I was looking for...I returned home with the 2015 Forester with the premium package just a few hours later!

James

May 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are glad you had a great experience working with James. We also hope you absolutely love your new 2015 Subaru Forester! Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

drtim
5/13/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Outback 3.6R - March/May 2015"

Getting a new car is always fun - buying one, not necessarily so. However, after contacting four other Subaru dealers and visiting two others, I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into Saint J Subaru and started dealing with James Edwards in sales. For one thing - he listened to me. James even suggested a test drive in a 3.6 Legacy since neither Saint J nor any other dealer had a 3.6 Outback at the time. Once I convinced him I was a serious buyer the negotiations progressed quickly and with no undue sales pressure. The sales manager was also helpful in getting a good value for my trade. The "final" offer was $100 less than the best offer from other dealers and I put down a deposit the very next day. The only downside was having to wait two months for the car, but that was 3-4 weeks earlier than predicted. On the day I finalized the purchase, James even took the time to wax and polish the car himself since the person who usually does that was off for the day! Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. James spent a half hour sitting in the new car explaining things to me, and even made a follow-up call a few days later. I would certainly consider buying another car from Saint J Subaru in the future. Thanks, James! Now we'll see how their service is -- hopefully it will be up to the same high standards. (I can't rate "Quality of Work" yet because I haven't had any service work done at this point). By the way -- my wife and I LOVE this car! Just a personal preference, but we are glad we went with the 6 cylinder 3.6R. Gas mileage is not as good as the 4 cylinder of course, but the engine sounds much smoother and quieter and is very responsive. Still trying to figure out all the electronics (LOL). The manuals come to over 900 pages!! But is it fun to drive!!

James Edwards

Marianne
5/12/2015

"Great"

They were great to work with! Dan helped us get the best price for the car we wanted.i would send everyone we know looking for a Subaru to St.J's

Dan

HappyinaSubaru
5/12/2015

"Dealership very helpful!"

This was our first experience dealing with St. J Subaru and we were very impressed to say the least. Our sales person was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. We will recommend the dealership to others!

Wilum Smith

May 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience here, but make sure you give Wilum a call if you have any questions or come across any problems down the road!

Nancy and Dwight DeCoster
5/04/2015

"A bit farther to drive but well worth it!!"

St J Subaru made this recent car buying experience one of the most pleasant and easy car purchases we have ever made. From Paul dealing with us over the phone to Scott, our salesman who drove three different models with us (very patiently I will add) and gave us multiple pricings on multiple vehicles to us changing our minds on financing at THE last minute and the way they rolled with it, everything went as well as we could ask. Well except for the fact that the Vietnamese place we wanted to go to eat was closed on the day we test drove cars....... Scott's overview of the car on delivery was great. It was our first car with bluetooth, back up camera and fancy radio so he got us all hooked up in no time and Nancy still made it to work on time. If you are military they have a great program and they understand it!!

Paul Devenger, Scott Klark, Rich

May 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave Saint J Subaru a review! Customer Satisfaction is our top priority and we are so pleased you had a great experience with Paul, Scott and Rich!

subaru10
5/02/2015

"Helpful"

I am very happy with my most recent car purchase experience. Information and explanations provided were helpful and positive. James and Pete helped me to get in and out quickly with a car that fits my needs.

James Edwards, Pete Blaisdell

car2015
4/23/2015

"Trade in lease for lease"

Saint J Subaru is a great dealership. They worked with me to get to a lease price we all felt happy with and have provided good service. I have only had one issue with a car I leased with them, and they addressed my concern as soon as I brought it to their attention. If you are looking for a Subaru, you should definitely go here.

Chris Matte

April 28, 2015

Saint J Subaru is so happy you had a great leasing experience. We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!!

Amanda & Steve Pratt
4/22/2015

"Service"

Everyone was very accommodating and extremely helpful. All employees of the dealership that we came into contact with were nothing but friendly. Overall, we felt really good about our purchasing experience and we'll definitely be back to the dealership in the future..

Dan Verge & Pete Blaisdell

Jasmine Green
4/21/2015

"Friendly and knowledgable people to work with"

Very pleasant experience. We were very impressed with the dealership and it people. Rose Wood our sales consultant was excellent. I would urge anyone interested in purchasing a Subaru to visit Saint J Subaru.

Paul Devenger, Rose Wood

rmmjr210
4/20/2015

"Easy, no hassle process"

Extremely easy and no hassle! I found a truck on the website and called for more information. Once I had the additional information I requested I went to the dealership and took the truck for a test drive. After the test drive I made a reasonable offer and ultimately a deal was reached. I would buy another vehicle at this dealership in the future and I think anyone looking for a vehicle in the north country should give St. J Subaru a chance to meet their needs.

Rose and Paul

April 21, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to leave Saint J Subaru a review! We wish you many happy miles in your truck!