Saint J Subaru

Burlington Subaru

Steve
3/24/2015

"Thanks!!"

St J Subaru was great to work with. I was reviewing several choices in the crossover SUV line, and finally settled on the Outback. It was really convenient to coorespond with John Martin on general questions and finalize pricing over email. Then when I met up with Chris Matte the rubber hit the road and the experience was great !! He took me through back roads as well as highways which was really important for me as a North Country driver. Thanks to everyone !!

John Martin, Chris Matte

Mike
3/23/2015

"New car purchase"

Our purchase started by an inquiry online. I received courteous service and all my questions were answered timely . We were invited to the Dealership to try out a vehicle. I let John Martin know when we would make a trip to St. J Subaru. We arrived just after noon and a few hours later we were on our way home with our new Impreza Hatchback. Our Salesman "James Edwards" was courteous and knowledgeable and it helped make our buying experience a pleasant one. Kudos to Pete, you Sir should be a salesman! lol

John Martin and James Edwards , also Pete

March 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave Saint J Subaru a review, Mike. It means a lot. We hope you have many miles of smiles in your new Impreza! Don't hesitate to contact John, James or Pete if you ever need anything! Thanks again :)

hoc
3/04/2015

"Great Experience!"

Saint J was great with their customer service when I went in to get a new car after having an accident. They were very helpful and understanding and I love my new 2015 subaru impreza! Will definitely take them up on their free yearly inspection.

Dan Verge

argusarms
2/28/2015

"Thank you!"

Saint J was very easy to work with. We called Saturday morning with a car and price in mind. John Martin agreed to our price and had the car we wanted on the lot. When we arrived the car was waiting for us, and Wilum Smith walked us around it and let us take a test drive. The deal was exactly what was promised, and we were on our way very quickly with our new car. Thank you Saint J Subaru!

John Martin, Wilum Smith

March 04, 2015

Saint J Subaru would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased you had a positive experience with John and Wilum. If you ever need anything let us know.

Joe
2/27/2015

"New Toyota Truck"

I worked with St. J Subaru to correct an unfortunate situation in which I purchased a faulty truck. I worked out purchasing a used Toyota Tacoma trade-in and am very satisfied with the 2010 Tacoma. I found that staff at St. J Subaru to be attentive, caring, and cooperative. I will almost certainly purchase another vehicle from the dealership.

James Edwards, Mike Loshiavo

cmk12200
2/23/2015

"Terrible"

Have had my car maybe a week and already having tons of trouble with it. Not impressed with the quality of the car for the price I paid.

Chris

February 24, 2015

Thank you for leaving Saint J Subaru a review. We are very sorry you are having trouble with your vehicle. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager, John Martin, directly who would love to help resolve the issue (802-748-2000). We hope we can help!

jim
1/19/2015

"excellent service and excellent salesperson"

excellent service excellent salesman I would absolutely buy a vehicle there again this is my second legacy from them will definitely buy there again..thanks again

Dan Verge

VTsubaruowner
1/17/2015

"Good place to buy a car"

Very friendly staff and helpful. I dealt with Rose and would recommend her to anyone looking for a good deal on a new Subaru. I love my car too.

Rose

maganb51802
12/31/2014

"The Best Experience in buying a car"

This was one of the best experiences I have EVER had in purchasing a new vehicle. The entire team at St. J Subaru went above and beyond. They answered all my questions and didn't treat me like I didn't know what I was talking about because I am a female. I feel I got a great car for a great price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Subaru!!!! Thanks guys for everything you have done for me.

Paul, Chris, Pete

bmark
12/27/2014

"Outstanding Service A++++!"

It was a great pleasure dealing with John Martin, Paul Devenger, Chris Matte and the rest of the St. J Team. I would highly recommend if you are in the market for a Subaru give them a call you will not be disappointed. This was by far the best car buying experience my wife and I have had. Thank you John and St J Team! The Outback is excellent!

John Martin, Paul Devenger, Chris Matte