Saint J Subaru

Saint J Subaru Info

Twin City Subaru

Bastian617
9/12/2016

"Failed inspection to generate repairs that were no needed."

My Subaru Outback passed inspection at another well respected facility . after failing at Saint J Subaru. I was told the repairs they required were not necessary.

Corey Watkins

September 16, 2016

Hi there! We are very sorry to hear that your car didn't pass inspection. Our Inspection license is very important to us, as well as your safety is. We stay close to the book on all Vermont Safety Regulations because we want to keep you as safe as possible. If you would like to give our Service Manager, Patrick Brown, a call at (802) 748-2000 he would be happy to talk to you about it in more detail.

screenname24
9/10/2016

"Great job."

I got the the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Good job STJ Subaru! I am sure we will love our new Cross Trek.

Dan , Pete

September 12, 2016

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We are so glad you left here with the car and price you wanted! Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you find yourself with any questions about your new Crosstrek! Dan is always willing to help a customer if he can!

Mandyk
9/07/2016

"All Good."

I went to 2 other Subaru dealers in VT. But St Johsbury was more ready to help me find the right color, the right interior, at the right price that I could afford on a three year lease. Have shown the Crosstrek to two other people and recommended The St. J dealership. Miranda Koggan

Martin and Zane

September 08, 2016

Hi Miranda! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are happy with your new Crosstrek and the deal you got from us! Zane is a great sales person and always pays attention to the things his customers express are important to them. We are so glad you could get exactly what you wanted in your new car :-) please, don't hesitate to reach out if you find yourself with any questions in the future. We are only a phone call away and are happy to help if we can!

Lawnacres
9/01/2016

"The only place to buy a Subaru"

Shopping for a new car can be a stressful, pressure-packed experience to be avoided. Such was definitely not the case at St. J Subaru. I had previously visited another Subaru dealer and was pressured to make an on-the-spot decision to avoid my comparing their offer with another dealer. I was warmly greeted at St. J, and Zane made the experience enjoyable and stress-free. I had all the time I needed, wasn't forced into a decision, and presented with an excellent offer. Zane is wonderful to work with, as were the sales manager and the business manager (check out the high-tech desk!). If St. J is your first stop, you won't need a second.

Zane Peters

September 02, 2016

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We know that buying a car has been stereotyped as being a "bad experience" - that's why we do things a little differently here. We want you to have a good time, buying a new car! We try to make the entire experience (from beginning to end) an enjoyable one. We are so glad Zane and the rest of our crew made it just that! Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you find yourself with any questions in the future. We are always willing to help a customer if we can - and we are only a phone call away! Thanks again!

Eden
8/29/2016

"We got the car of our dreams"

This is the 2nd Subaru that we have bought from Saint J's. Just like the first time we were treated fairly, all our questions were answered, we got a great car for a great price.

Willum

August 31, 2016

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review on DealerRater.com! We are glad you had a good experience here at Saint J Subaru. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you find yourself with any questions in the future. We hope you enjoy your new Subaru for many years to come! Thanks again, and happy driving :-)

Rich
8/26/2016

"Impreza"

Both James & the gentleman that helped me with the paperwork (I'm sorry, I can't remember his name) were very helpful &.courteous. It was a great experience & I would recommend St. J to everyone.

James

August 29, 2016

Hi Rich. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review on DealerRater.com! We are glad you had a good experience here at Saint J Subaru. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you find yourself with any questions in the future. We hope you enjoy your new Impreza for many years to come! Thanks again, and happy driving :-)

Particular in NH
8/22/2016

"Making a choice with Wilum"

My 4th car with Wilum's help. Asks my wishes and has it there ASAP. Others also helpful. Only trouble is MY choosing the color.

Jeff, Kevin..should mention Patrick and Ryan, who've always made my service visits pleasant.

August 25, 2016

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us (and Wilum) such a nice review :-) We understand the difficulty in choosing a color though - there are many to choose from in the Subaru line up now. Next time you stop in, make sure you say Hi to Wilum! Thanks again - hope to see you soon!

2017forrester
8/15/2016

"Professional, Accomodating & Easy to Be a Consumer"

St. John's Subaru was pleasant experience to purchase a new car. The sales team was professional throughout the day and made it easy to discuss various vehicle options. The financing team was straightforward and honest. The car team spent over an hour helping me understand many new features of the 2017 models, and even spent time with me in the vehicle to help with basic console programming. When I found a scratch on the outside of the vehicle, a mechanic came out immediately to apologize for any oversight and repair it. The entire team was friendly, easy to work with and respectful of my time.

Paul, Armel and Kevin

August 18, 2016

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad to hear that our entire staff made your experience here a pleasurable one. We strive for a consistently enjoyable purchase experience here and we are so glad that Armel and Kevin gave you just that! We hope you reach out to us if you have any questions in the future - we are only a phone call away and are always happy to help if we can. Happy driving :-)

rec1340
8/15/2016

"one, two, three......done!!!!!!!!!, easy as pie"

We got the new Crosstrek we wanted at a great price....Everyone was courteous, friendly.The short drive from Berlin, NH was well worth it.

Willlum

August 18, 2016

Hello :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here on DealerRater.com! We are so glad you made the trip up to see us! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction so we are very happy to see your 5-star review and hear how happy you are with your experience with us! Please let us know if you need anything in the future - we are only a phone call away! Enjoy your new car! :-)

Elisabeth-Sebago
8/13/2016

"2017 Subaru Legacy"

My family has had quite a few Subarus for years so I knew I wanted to get another. My Dad has dealt with Armel Mends- Cole several times in the past and recommended I speak with him since he is honest and does not waste your time. Everything about St J Subaru was easy and fast. I could not recommend anyone more than St J and Armel. Price was good and he is a gentleman. Kevin in finance was great to deal with as well. Great dealership !

Armel Mends- Cole and Kevin in Finance

August 15, 2016

Hello, Ellisabeth! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so glad that you got to see what makes our dealership stand out from the rest. We wanted to thank you for bringing your business to our dealership all the way from Maine! We hope you enjoy your new Subaru for many years to come, but please do not hesitate to reach out to Armel (or any of us for that matter) if you have any questions or concerns in the future - we are only a phone call away!