Saint J Subaru

Twin City Subaru

Burlington Subaru

rmmjr210
4/20/2015

"Easy, no hassle process"

Extremely easy and no hassle! I found a truck on the website and called for more information. Once I had the additional information I requested I went to the dealership and took the truck for a test drive. After the test drive I made a reasonable offer and ultimately a deal was reached. I would buy another vehicle at this dealership in the future and I think anyone looking for a vehicle in the north country should give St. J Subaru a chance to meet their needs.

Rose and Paul

Lindsay Knowlton
4/16/2015

"Service today at St. J. Subaru"

You guys always do a top notch job and we appreciated the loaner and the car wash too which made our new car sparkle again. Also Willem was great about giving us more info about the radio and the heat and a.c.

Willem and other service fellow whose name eludes me but who was great. And also Rose who is always great and very helpful too.too.

wycarmom
4/12/2015

"Great car, great experience!"

This was my husbands first brand new car purchase and we could not have asked for a better experience. James made the whole process as smooth as possible, we were not pressured to sign anything we did not feel comfortable with and he took the time to go over all the car features before we drove it off the lot. We will certainly be recommending James to our friends and family that are interested in a new car!!!!!

James Edwards

Saint J Subaru responded to this review

April 13, 2015

Saint J Subaru is so pleased you had a positive experience working with James! And we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Please contact James if you ever need anything.

gburti
4/07/2015

"Excellent customer experience"

Our salesman gave us excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and did a professional job showing us our new car, and answering all our questions.

Dan

kem
4/06/2015

"Great Experience"

The staff was great the dealer we worked with found what we wanted and made the deal happen.I am satisfied with the car it is a great vehicle to own we love it thanks for the great experience.

Mr. Klark and Mr. Devenger Mr. Harlan

Coventrygal
4/04/2015

"Just purchased my third Forester!"

I love my new car. The deal was mostly worked out online, at my convenience. When I got to the dealership, I had the car all picked out. It did take quite a long time to have service do all that I had requested, but most of it was done to my satisfaction. (My only issue was that the tire pressure wasn't accurate, and we had to adjust that when we got home. They had left 50 lbs. in each tire!) Overall, I am very pleased with St. J Subaru!

John Martin, Allen Stetson

Mikej
4/04/2015

"Happy Out of Town Customer"

Called St. J Subaru about a new car I saw on-line and was very pleased to get a very good price and a reasonable quote on a trade, site unseen. Paul was great to talk to with no pressure. Decided to take the car after discussing it for a day with my wife. The staff, when we arrived, was very friendly and pleasant. Took us through the whole process without a hitch and we left with our new Outback. Thanks St. J Subaru.

Paul & Rose

danjan
4/03/2015

"Brand New Subaru"

Allen was very professional and a great salesperson. We are very pleased with our new Crosstrek. Definitely will come back as repeat customer. Well done.

Allen

rphrogers
4/02/2015

"St. Jay Subaru New car Purchase Experience"

Had an excellent price through the Costco Program. The staff were friendly and helpful and gave us a thorough demonstration of the functions of the automobile. The business transaction was friendly,professional and modern with a computerized document board (very cool). When we drove away, a few miles down the road the tire light went on. The tires looked ok , but I didn't have a guage. When I got home and checked ,the tires were inflated to 50 psi each. I called Chris who said that was not normal and instructed me to lower it to 35 in these cold temps. I then realized the antenna was not screwed into the mount. I called Chris and he instructed me to look by the spare tire and it was there. 2 weeks later we realized the manual in the Glove Box is for the wrx/wrx sti instead of the Forester I called and told the receptionist and she said Chis would get back to me. I haven't heard anything and I haven't called back yet. I would however like to get a manual for the Forester. Overall teh experience was great and these few small issues has not been a big deal, although the tire thing is a little scary.

Chris, and Pete(I think-sales mgr-I can't find his card.)

bdaniels418
3/30/2015

"Very Happy Customers"

We knew exactly what we were looking for, and Saint J Subaru was able to accommodate our needs perfectly. They even did a dealer trade on a Saturday so that we were able to have the color car we wanted. We are so pleased with our overall experience! Thank you Saint J Subaru!

Chris Matte

Saint J Subaru responded to this review

March 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave Saint J Subaru a review. Chris Matte and the entire team is SO pleased you had a positive experience. We are here for you if you ever need anything in the future!