Saint J Subaru

Burlington Subaru

Sandy
8/19/2015

"new car purchase"

I went to St. Jay Subaru to look at cars for future purchase. James came out and started asking me questions such as "what are you interested in" and "what are you looking for". I told him I was looking at the Forester so he asked me questions like "why the Forester". After I told him I needed more leg room for our grandchildren without all of the bells and whistles, he knew just what I was looking for. THAT is a great salesman. He showed me what the basic Forester had and I was sold. The great thing about James wais he didn't try to shove anything down my throat. He knew that I was pretty set on what I wanted and he had me in a new car in no time. I highly recommend St. Jay Subaru and James to everyone I talk to.

James

August 20, 2015

Hi Sandy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such good feedback. We're glad you had the experience we strive for with all of our customers - a no-pressure environment where you are matched with exactly what you're looking for. We hope you and your grandchildren have a great time out-and-about in your new Forester! :-)

davidgoodeats
8/17/2015

"nice home town type dealership"

Saint J Subaru is a nice small home town car dealership. Friendly staff and a knowledgeable team. I enjoyed the car buying experience of low pressure and good prices. I will buy again from this dealer.

Scott Clarke

CGessner
8/17/2015

"Excellent!"

Dealers had high levels of professionalism and a great deal of knowledge about the Subaru brand as a whole. This was my first car buying experience with them and I was extremely impressed! I would recommend Saint J Subaru to anyone!

James

August 18, 2015

Hi There! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We're honored to have been a part of your first car-buying experience - an important right of passage, indeed. We hope you enjoy your car and we'll look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jorge
8/07/2015

"Great"

Good at making the details of the sale move forward to finish the sale in a timely manner. When the car came in the office was quick to let us know.

Paul Devenger

ponyexp
8/01/2015

"All your needs met in place at Saint J Subaru"

I walked in to look at a car I was interested in, Dan Verge a sales man talked to us about the car. I had lots of questions that were all answered. I am a mail carrier with special needs for my car and the team at Saint J Subaru went out of their way to meet my needs. Thank you all at Saint J Subaru Heidi marquis

John Martin, Dan Verge, and Mr Blaisdell

Iris
7/29/2015

"Great experience!"

My wife and I felt that the service we received was excellent. James Edwards should be recognized as a true Subaru asset. He was extremely knowledgable and asked questions to insure we got the right vehicle. He stayed after closing time telling us we were important and it was alright to take all the time we needed. We financed our Forester and received incredible, caring service from the business manager (Richard, I think.)??

James Edwards and I think the finance person was Richard Harlan .

mwheel
7/27/2015

"Merry chase about the state"

I liked Wilum and enjoyed working with him...he did not pressure me and was patient. The financial person was only interested in selling me extended warranties etc and I find this unappealing...maybe Subaru expects it but not a great selling point or time...I could easily have walked away for this alone. The follow up communication regarding delivery etc was poor...no a word from Friday until Thursday am which was the day I was expecting it to be delivered...would have appreciated a call before Thursday saying the plan was different. And DO NOT use Google directions...anyone living in Vermont know that they give ridiculous directions and round about...I feel really sorry for Carlos who had a merry chase around the state to get to my home and all because of stupid Google directions...look at a map for heaven;s sake !!!!Vermont isn't that big and not that complicated...we visiting nurses learned Google maps in Vermont we foolish years ago..I am surprised you still use them...he deserves a bonus for the long unnecessary drive he had and for washing my new car because of the dirt roads the construction and maps took him on..he had pride in his job even if whoever sent him on the wild goose chase...think for yourselves instead of taking the easy Google maps that don't work...a quick glance at the directions and a real map would have saved a lot of time and angst...if this is how the dealership works then I might wonder about how the mechanics do their work etc..is it always the fast easy way that computers tell them or do they think and listen etc to what the customer says...I would have been happy to give directions if someone had asked...something for your dealership to think about

Wilum; financial man whose name I don't remember; Carlos

July 28, 2015

Hello. First, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We're glad you had a good experience with Willum. We're definitely proud to have him on staff. We do apologize for any hassle with the free delivery, and the lack of an update on the car itself, but we're glad that Carlos was able to deliver your car to you in pristine condition. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Kallie96
7/27/2015

"First Car Buying Experience "

This was my first car bought from a dealership and I had the new guy. It was his first day and he was really friendly and very helpful. The dealership worked with me in price and I am very happy with my purchase. I bought a 2012 Subaru Impreza Hatchback. I'm absolutely in love with my car!

Armel

July 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're honored to have been a part of your first car buying experience! It's definitely an important right of passage. Enjoy your Subaru Impreza! :-)

Mike05843

"No hassle dealership"

STJ Subaru and STJ auto dealerships are a no hassle dealership. I recently purchased my second car from them, in particular STJ Subaru, I wasn't greeted by pushy salesmen or talked into something I really didn't want. I told the salesman what I was looking for and what I could afford and after a few hours the rest was history. For anybody looking to purchase a vehicle at an affordable price with friendly sales staff I highly recommend STJ auto dealers and STJ Subaru you won't be sorry you did. STJ auto dealers have my business from now on!

Scott Klark and Jeff.

none
7/25/2015

"Happy customers"

From start to finish, our dealings with Saint J. Subaru were excellent. There was no pressure to upgrade or purchase expensive options, only explanations of what they were. The whole process was quick and efficient. My wife an I would recommend anyone interested in a Subaru to talk with the staff at Saint J. Subaru.

Mike, Rose

July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us positive online feedback! We are glad you had a good buying experience with Rose and Mike and were able to find the Subaru you were looking for. Enjoy the new car! :-)