Saint J Subaru

Rowe Auburn

dfray
12/05/2014

"Great Experience!"

Chris Matte did a great job, explaining all we needed to know about our new Outback. And Pete Blaisdell, the business manager was awesome. We got through the paperwork quickly, and he obtained an incredibly low interest rate on our finance. Would I buy again or recommend this dealer? Absolutely!! They really know what they're doing and provide great customer service in a friendly atmosphere.

Pete Blaisdell, Chris Matte

dixie.sheloski
11/19/2014

"great experience"

I had a good experience from start to finish and I would recomend anyone to go to Saint J Subaru. My sister went to the dealrrship on my recomendation and she had a good experience also. The team at Saint J will work for you to make your purchase happen.

Chris andPaul

BarbaraH33
11/17/2014

"Car buying should be fun"

That's what a colleague told me when it came time to replace my beloved 15-yr-old Impreza. The team at Saint J Subaru helped make it so. I've only ever driven Subarus, so I was pre-sold on what I wanted. John, Rose, and Paul made the process go very smoothly and Subaru's incentive for financing made it possible. Thank you for your friendliness, patience, and integrity. This makes me a Satisfied Subaru Owner since 1982!

John Martin, Rose Wood, Paul Devenger

November 18, 2014

Barbara- On behalf of Saint J Subaru, thank you SO much for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a comment. We are so honored to have your business and we are proud you have been a Subaru Owner since 1982!

LHendo
11/10/2014

"Great"

My experience at st jay was great! Rose was incredibly helpful and very friendly. I came there to get a legacy and left with a wrx! Only very minor things that would had made my experience excellent such as weather floor mats and not summer tires since I do live in Vermont after all but other than that things were great.

Rose

Claudetteone
10/27/2014

"My new car purchase"

I had not intended to purchase a new vehicle as I had just started to look. I had researched Subaru and liked what they had to offer. After the test drive of a 2015 Legacy sedan. I knew right away that it was the car that I wanted. The sales person was very accomodating and I liked that he gave me and my husband time alone to discuss things as needed. Thank you.

Dan Verge

kiddo100
10/24/2014

"LOVE MY SUBARU"

The people at St. J. subaru helped me a lot. They explained everything in detail to me. I was impressed with the competence and courtesy of everyone at St.J. subaru. Its with pleasure that I recommend St.J. subaru to everyone who like a subaru or try one out. The service was perfect, Thank-you Dan Verge. J. Manley

Dan Verge

October 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave Saint J Subaru a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed working with Dan and that you love your Subaru! Please reach out if you ever need anything :)

teressahersom
10/23/2014

"Great experience "

The entire experience of purchasing my new subaru was great. I enjoyed the friendly staff and felt like my opinion mattered. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Paul Devenger

kylala22
10/23/2014

"LOVE my NEW 2015 Subaru Forester"

First impressions are lasting impressions and Saint J Subaru nailed it right on the head!! They were very reasonable, personable, and was just an overall GREAT experience!! I would highly recommend them to everyone and anyone!! I look forward to doing business with them again in the future!!

John Martin, Chris Matte, and Pete Blaisdell

crissie.beck
10/21/2014

"Love My New Car"

Overall pleasant experience, very satisfied. The sales person was very knowledge and took the time to show me the car. The buying experience was great.

Paul Devenger Chris Matte

October 22, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Saint J Subaru a review! We really appreciate. We are so happy you love your new car! If you ever need anything let us know :)

Shari-Lee Ryan
10/21/2014

"Car buying"

I enjoyed working with Paul Roy. He was friendly and willing to work with me. He was persistent and worked hard to get me the best deal. Pete was equally as friendly and took his time to explain things to me. Overall, this was a good experience for me and I would recommend this St. Subaru to other people.

Paul Roy and Pete