Saint J Subaru

Twin City Subaru

MINDY & TOM
5/22/2016

"VERY HAPPY"

THE PEOPLE AT ST J SUBARU ARE EXCELLENT TO DEAL WITH AND WORKED HARD. WE HAVE BOUGHT MANY CARS THERE AND AS USUAL ROSE WOOD DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AS DID JEFF HALE AND CHRIS MATTE

ROSE WOOD,JEFF HALE,CHRIS MATTE,TOMMY VIGEANT

May 23, 2016

Thank you, Mindy and Tom, for leaving such a nice review for us on DealerRater. Rose has a very loyal following of customers and she is very appreciative of the kind words. Thank you for your business and the whole staff hopes to see you back here for any service and maintenance needs!

Deborah Tobey
5/20/2016

"Best deal. Good communication."

Initial conversations were very easy and friendly. A little pressed to close the deal and pick up the car right away or it would go back on the market. Best deal out there.

Armel, Paul, Pete

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the excellent rating here on DealerRater, Deborah. We are extremely glad that we were able to lock down a new Subaru for you - they're hot commodities these days! Thank you for your business and I hope we see you again in the future!

byemybaja2003
5/19/2016

"Painless!"

Buying a car is not what I consider a fun thing to do however I discovered that maybe I was just going to the wrong places. Saint J Subaru changed my mind! From the first phone call I was hooked and had already decided that if I was going to buy a car I would be going there. Paul was my first contact (phone) and he hooked me right away. He offered great selection and prices and talked to me about a trade in. Other dealers I spoke to wanted nothing to do with that. Paul assured me that if I took the time to drive there from NY I would be leaving in a new Subaru and that is exactly what happened. When I arrived, the car Paul and I discussed was sitting in front all clean & shin. He introduced himself & turned me over to Zane who went over the details of the car. All my questions were answered and I was one my way to purchase. The dealing was done before I arrived so the process was fast. efficient and painless. Never was car buying so easy. Zane is fun and Kevin is a wiz at all the paper work and Jamal hooked up my blue tooth in a flash and added my contacts.Over all I will always recommend Saint J and will return myself in the future. Thanks guys!

Paul, Zane, Kevin & Jamal

May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with Paul, Zane, Kevin and Jamal! We really appreciate your business and your willingness to spread the word about how easy it is to do business with the entire staff here at Saint J Subaru. We hope you enjoy your vehicle for many years to come and look forward to seeing you back for the next one!

Hoppy subbie 2016
5/17/2016

"Hoppy subbie buy"

Good friendly sales experience. I had to finagle a bit but I knew what I could afford and kept within that range. Happy to work with St. J. My local Subaru dealer is not as friendly....just my opinion.

James and john

May 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We pride ourselves in being easy to work with here at Saint J Subaru. On behalf of James, John and the entire staff here at Saint J Subaru, thank you for your business. We hope you enjoy your Subaru for many years to come.

Lynda
5/13/2016

"Smooth process beginning to end"

Friendly, courteous service provided by all we came in contact with. Buying a car has never been easier. Came into the dealership with my son who was planning to lease a new car. Not only did he lease one, but we ended up leasing one too.

James Edwards, Chris Matte

May 17, 2016

This is absolutely wonderful to hear, Lynda! So glad that we could welcome the whole family to what we hope is a lifetime of Subaru ownership. On behalf of the entire Saint J Subaru team, thank you for you business and your kind words!

William Stason
5/12/2016

"Good but can be improved"

Negatives: I felt we were almost attacked getting out of our car when we first arrived. The guy who 'greeted' us was too aggressive and immediately I was turned off. The whole 'game' with offers and counter offers through the salesman was ridiculous. It felt so choreographed. Selection was limited both colors and no basic trim of Outback Positives: Salesman was friendly and patient, we didn't feel rushed The financial guy was friendly and not pushy Dealership was clean Complementary coffee and drinks were nice, however we were not told about these by anyone for a long time

James Edwards

May 17, 2016

Thank you, William, for leaving us feedback on DealerRater.com. While it is always tough to hear that someone didn't have an exceptional experience at our dealership it is important to take not of all of our customer experiences. While we strive to make every car buying and servicing interaction pleasant we welcome constructive criticism. We hope you enjoy your new Outback!

jcc
5/09/2016

"A very nice experience!"

My husband & I were very impressed with everyone we came in contact with while selecting & buying our new car. This was our first Subaru ever!

Zane, Rose, Kevin & Peter

May 10, 2016

Thank you for your review! We have had many people come in for their "first Subaru ever" and it often times turns into a lifetime of Subaru ownership. We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your vehicle for years to come!

Amanda G.
5/09/2016

"preowned Chrysler"

I had a great experience at St. J Subaru. Everyone was very friendly and worked hard to earn my business and put me in the car I wanted. Thank you Zane for being a great salesman. Love your enthusiasm!

Zane, John Martin

May 10, 2016

Thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to give us such a great review on DealerRater. The entire Saint J Subaru team appreciates your business. We hope you continue to enjoy the vehicle and would love to see you back for the next one down the road!

Deborah
5/07/2016

"sales experience for purchase of preowned Subaru"

Everything went well , except for the trade value I received on my previous vehicle Very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle in which I purcased .

Paul Devenger

May 09, 2016

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on Cars.com. We understand that trade in value is very subjective and a tough point in the buying process for both the consumer and the dealer. We always strive to come to fare terms. It sounds like you are really enjoying the new vehicle and we hope it continues to serve you well for many years to come! Thank you for your business!

m. lindberg
4/26/2016

"Great salesman with genuine interest in getting me my car."

I had bought a Subaru Impreza from this dealership ten years ago. I was treated well then and when I decided I wanted another Subaru I went there again. I was very pleased with the salesman that helped me, They did not have my car on the lot but found one in just a few minutes. I was treated well both by the salesman but by all the people involved. I would definitely use this dealership again.

Armel Mends-Cole, Chris Matte

April 27, 2016

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this good feedback on DealerRater. We're pleased to hear that you came back to see us after ten years! We are also glad that Armel was able to find the right car for you. He's definitely a great person to work with, and we're happy you agree.