Saint J Subaru

Burlington Subaru

argusarms
2/28/2015

"Thank you!"

Saint J was very easy to work with. We called Saturday morning with a car and price in mind. Saint J agree to our price and had the car we wanted on the lot. When we arrived the car was waiting for us, and Wilum walked us around it and let us take a test drive. The deal was exactly what was promised, and we were on our way very quickly with our new car. Thank you Saint J Subaru!

John Martin & Wilum

Joe
2/27/2015

"New Toyota Truck"

I worked with St. J Subaru to correct an unfortunate situation in which I purchased a faulty truck. I worked out purchasing a used Toyota Tacoma trade-in and am very satisfied with the 2010 Tacoma. I found that staff at St. J Subaru to be attentive, caring, and cooperative. I will almost certainly purchase another vehicle from the dealership.

James Edwards, Mike Loshiavo

cmk12200
2/23/2015

"Terrible"

Have had my car maybe a week and already having tons of trouble with it. Not impressed with the quality of the car for the price I paid.

Chris

Saint J Subaru responded to this review

February 24, 2015

Thank you for leaving Saint J Subaru a review. We are very sorry you are having trouble with your vehicle. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager, John Martin, directly who would love to help resolve the issue (802-748-2000). We hope we can help!

jim
1/19/2015

"excellent service and excellent salesperson"

excellent service excellent salesman I would absolutely buy a vehicle there again this is my second legacy from them will definitely buy there again..thanks again

Dan Verge

VTsubaruowner
1/17/2015

"Good place to buy a car"

Very friendly staff and helpful. I dealt with Rose and would recommend her to anyone looking for a good deal on a new Subaru. I love my car too.

Rose

maganb51802
12/31/2014

"The Best Experience in buying a car"

This was one of the best experiences I have EVER had in purchasing a new vehicle. The entire team at St. J Subaru went above and beyond. They answered all my questions and didn't treat me like I didn't know what I was talking about because I am a female. I feel I got a great car for a great price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new Subaru!!!! Thanks guys for everything you have done for me.

Paul, Chris, Pete

bmark
12/27/2014

"Outstanding Service A++++!"

It was a great pleasure dealing with John Martin, Paul Devenger, Chris Matte and the rest of the St. J Team. I would highly recommend if you are in the market for a Subaru give them a call you will not be disappointed. This was by far the best car buying experience my wife and I have had. Thank you John and St J Team! The Outback is excellent!

John Martin, Paul Devenger, Chris Matte

HikerGuy
12/18/2014

"Thank You for Helping "

Thank You Rose for helping me under difficult conditions. After a terrible wreck that could have taken my life. I was glad you were there to help me with another safe vehicle. Also thanks for your kindness in making sure I had winter tires before I left. Keep up the good work!

Rose Wood

Saint J Subaru responded to this review

December 19, 2014

Saint J Subaru is so pleased Rose was able to help you in a difficult situation. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Stay safe and let us know if you ever need ANYTHING!

dfray
12/05/2014

"Great Experience!"

Chris Matte did a great job, explaining all we needed to know about our new Outback. And Pete Blaisdell, the business manager was awesome. We got through the paperwork quickly, and he obtained an incredibly low interest rate on our finance. Would I buy again or recommend this dealer? Absolutely!! They really know what they're doing and provide great customer service in a friendly atmosphere.

Pete Blaisdell, Chris Matte

dixie.sheloski
11/19/2014

"great experience"

I had a good experience from start to finish and I would recomend anyone to go to Saint J Subaru. My sister went to the dealrrship on my recomendation and she had a good experience also. The team at Saint J will work for you to make your purchase happen.

Chris andPaul