Saint J Subaru

Saint J Subaru Info

Twin City Subaru

Particular in NH
8/22/2016

"Making a choice with Wilum"

My 4th car with Wilum's help. Asks my wishes and has it there ASAP. Others also helpful. Only trouble is MY choosing the color.

Jeff, Kevin..should mention Patrick and Ryan, who've always made my service visits pleasant.

2017forrester
8/15/2016

"Professional, Accomodating & Easy to Be a Consumer"

St. John's Subaru was pleasant experience to purchase a new car. The sales team was professional throughout the day and made it easy to discuss various vehicle options. The financing team was straightforward and honest. The car team spent over an hour helping me understand many new features of the 2017 models, and even spent time with me in the vehicle to help with basic console programming. When I found a scratch on the outside of the vehicle, a mechanic came out immediately to apologize for any oversight and repair it. The entire team was friendly, easy to work with and respectful of my time.

Paul, Armel and Kevin

August 18, 2016

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad to hear that our entire staff made your experience here a pleasurable one. We strive for a consistently enjoyable purchase experience here and we are so glad that Armel and Kevin gave you just that! We hope you reach out to us if you have any questions in the future - we are only a phone call away and are always happy to help if we can. Happy driving :-)

rec1340
8/15/2016

"one, two, three......done!!!!!!!!!, easy as pie"

We got the new Crosstrek we wanted at a great price....Everyone was courteous, friendly.The short drive from Berlin, NH was well worth it.

Willlum

August 18, 2016

Hello :-) Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here on DealerRater.com! We are so glad you made the trip up to see us! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction so we are very happy to see your 5-star review and hear how happy you are with your experience with us! Please let us know if you need anything in the future - we are only a phone call away! Enjoy your new car! :-)

Elisabeth-Sebago

"2017 Subaru Legacy"

My family has had quite a few Subarus for years so I knew I wanted to get another. My Dad has dealt with Armel Mends- Cole several times in the past and recommended I speak with him since he is honest and does not waste your time. Everything about St J Subaru was easy and fast. I could not recommend anyone more than St J and Armel. Price was good and he is a gentleman. Kevin in finance was great to deal with as well. Great dealership !

Armel Mends- Cole and Kevin in Finance

August 15, 2016

Hello, Ellisabeth! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so glad that you got to see what makes our dealership stand out from the rest. We wanted to thank you for bringing your business to our dealership all the way from Maine! We hope you enjoy your new Subaru for many years to come, but please do not hesitate to reach out to Armel (or any of us for that matter) if you have any questions or concerns in the future - we are only a phone call away!

Wonder Woman63

"Zane rocks!"

Zane Peters is the nicest, crazy in a good way car salesman I have ever met. Thank you for making it easy and a laugh riot to purchase my new Forester. By the way my Forester's name is Moiraine from the Wheel of Time series. Great blue color, handles well, good mileage. Thank you!

Zane Peters

August 15, 2016

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review here on DealerRater.com! We are so glad you had a pleasurable experience here while working with Zane! He is a valued employee here because of the unique and personable experience he gives his customers! please don't hesitate to reach out to Zane (or any of us here) if you find yourself with any questions or concerns in the future. We are only a phone call away. We hope you enjoy Moiraine for many years to come :-) Happy driving!

Deb'sfineride
8/13/2016

"I bought my forester at your dealership"

I had the sales people Jamal and Rose. They both explained about the car and worked with me to get an excellent trade in on my Impreza.

Rose and Jamal

August 15, 2016

Hello - we would like to start off by thanking you for your review here on DealerRater.com! We are very glad you enjoyed your experience with Jamal and Rose while you were purchasing your new car! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you find yourself with any questions or concerns about your vehicle. We are only a phone call away and are always happy to help, if we can!

Donald Kelley
8/12/2016

"Very disappointed "

I purchased a 2014 subaru legacy since my purchase I have had a oil leak. While driving I can smell oil burning been in for service 4 times in the four months I've had the car. The car is still leaking oil they keep telling me another seal is leaking each time I go down. I am very disappointed in the purchase. I've never had so many issues with a vehicle before. I should of got a Chevy like I had before.

Cory Watkins

August 15, 2016

Hello, Mr. Kelley We are very sorry that you are disappointed in your 2014 Subaru Legacy. Unfortunately with this kind of oil leak, its a multiple step process to fix. We had to fix one leak and clean up the oil that leaked out before we could determine where the other leak was. We cleaned it up as best as we could so it would be easier to locate the other leak when you brought your vehicle back to us. Please give Pat Brown a call at (802) 748-2000 so you guys can discus options to have your car double checked and have any and all leaks fixed.

ConnieY
8/12/2016

"Good overall experience"

I leased a car last year form Saint J Subaru and was very pleased with the experience, so when it cam time for my husband to trade in his truck for a car, we chose to go here again. I dealt with Willum Smith the last time and wanted to deal with him again, but he was not available on the day we could go to drive the car. We met with a sales manager and a sales person who were very high pressure and seemed to ignore our comment, repeated a number of times, that we were just looking and were in no hurry to purchase or lease, but wanted an idea of what the costs might be for both. After over an hour of being pressured to "close the deal" that day, we chose to leave with no deal in place. I received a call from Willum the next day, who was, again, a pleasure to deal with. He was patient with my concerns and answered any questions I had. Over the previous night my husband and I had discussed the options and made a decision to lease the vehicle, so I was ready to "make the deal" when Willum called. . Willum made the whole process easy and painless, arranging for delivery of the car and paperwork to our home and taking our trade-in on the same day. I gave the delearship 5 stars because of Willum and the ease of getting the process done.

Willum Smith

August 15, 2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here on DealerRater.com! We always appreciate customer's feedback - good or bad. We are very glad that your previous experience with Wilum brought you back to Saint J Subaru, but we are very sorry you felt pressured when you were dealing with our other sales staff while you were here. We strive for 100% excellent customer service, no matter who you deal with, so we are sad to hear that did not happen. However, we are very glad that Wilum got the chance to contact you and make everything better. He is a valued employee here and we consider ourselves lucky to have him. Please do not hesitate to reach out to him (or any of us) if you have any questions about your husbands new vehicle. We are only a phone call away. Thank you again for your business - we hope to work with you again in the future.

SubaruLover
8/10/2016

"I was ripped off!"

I am a mother to a toddler. I was in the dealership all day long with my toddler the day I purchased my most recent Subaru. I was sold a used car for $7500. They gave me a measly $1000 for trading my previous Subaru, which was actually valued much higher according to Kelley Blue Book. I now have a loan in the amount of $11,000 that I'm paying on after all was said and done. Out of curiosity today, I looked up the value of my car in it's current "Very Good" condition. The value is $5,500 with 100,000 miles. I bought it at 89,000 and the value is similar now than it was then. So this car should have been sold to me for approximately $5,500. They over charged me by $2,000, they jipped me on my trade, and the service to the car was inadequate. They did some work to the car to get it up to the proper "standard." I had to bring it back right after because my brand new tire kept going flat. They "fixed" the valve stem (after I had to get management approval for them to not charge me for it), yet my tire continued to go flat. The car needed a tune-up, yet "they don't provide basic maintenance to the used cars they sell." So I now have a loan that I will be paying on for the next five years that is equal to DOUBLE the value of my car. I feel extremely taken advantage of. I completed the survey they sent me with instructions to contact me, and they never contacted me to apologize. I have been thinking about selling my car to get rid of my car payment, and now I see that is absolutely not possible. So thank you St J Subaru, for ripping off a young mom who just wanted a safe, affordable vehicle for her family. The only time I will be returning will be to take advantage of my warranty which was supposedly given to me for free, but I actually paid $2,000 for that as well. I am not giving these people a single dime ever again and I will make sure that everyone around me knows that they ripped off a mother with a toddler. Perhaps they are more honest when it comes to selling NEW vehicles, but they do not care whatsoever about their used vehicles. ONE positive is that Wilum was friendly and helpful, especially considering I had my small child with me. The Finance manager did way too many inquiries to find a bank that would finance me, effecting my credit score. I finally revived it to where it was, six months later. He should have just told me that I couldn't be financed...I am still getting letters in the mail from banks saying that I have been denied for a loan and I bought the car over 6 months ago. When Ryan told me I had to pay for my valve stem, I insisted on speaking to a manager, who then decided to waive the charge. Despite my frustrated attitude, Ryan remained respectful and helpful.

Ryan Fecteau Wilum Smith (I can't remember the name of the Finance manager, it looks like he is no longer employed there)

August 11, 2016

We are very sorry that you feel so poorly about your experience with us at Saint J Subaru. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns. You touched on a number of things you were unhappy with. If you have time and are willing, please reach out to Evan Loschiavo at 802-748-1355 so we can further understand your frustrations and talk about how we can help to rectify the relationship. We look forward to hearing from you.

Scott M
8/10/2016

"Excellent service"

No hassles, we knew what we were looking for and everyone worked to meet our needs. Friendly but not overbearing, knowledgeable and reasonable. Would definitely go back for our next purchase.

James Edwards

August 11, 2016

Hi Scott. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here on DealerRater.com! We always appreciate hearing about our customers experiences. We are very glad that you had a good experience working with James to buy your new Subaru. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you find yourself with any questions or concerns in the future. We look forward to seeing you again! :-)