Saint J Subaru

Saint J Subaru Info

Twin City Subaru

m. lindberg
4/26/2016

"Great salesman with genuine interest in getting me my car."

I had bought a Subaru Impreza from this dealership ten years ago. I was treated well then and when I decided I wanted another Subaru I went there again. I was very pleased with the salesman that helped me, They did not have my car on the lot but found one in just a few minutes. I was treated well both by the salesman but by all the people involved. I would definitely use this dealership again.

Armel Mends-Cole, Chris Matte

April 27, 2016

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this good feedback on DealerRater. We're pleased to hear that you came back to see us after ten years! We are also glad that Armel was able to find the right car for you. He's definitely a great person to work with, and we're happy you agree.

BillyJo5
4/25/2016

"Traded 2012 Outback for 2016 Impreza"

I had the best customer service ever at St.J Subaru. The sales team was willing to work with me to find the car and payment that fit my needs. I appreciate that they all were very personable and accommodating. They worked hard and patiently to find me the car that I wanted. I appreciate that the owner sat down with me and had a 1:1 conversation about the car and life in general. I appreciate that the business representative treated me like family. Overall it was the best experience I could have asked for.

Jamal Tores, Pete Blaisdell, Chris Matte, Paul Devenger, Michael Loschiavo, Jeff Hale

April 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time at the dealership. We strive for personal, attentive service and happy customers so we are very glad your experience was just that! We hope you love your new-to-you 2012 Outback and let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Mel
4/25/2016

"Quick & easy"

I was able to get a price on a new car and a price for my trade without driving to the dealership. The price was fair and much better than my local dealership. Everything was taken care of quickly through email and the car was ready when I arrived with my trade. Well worth the drive!

Paul, Wilam, Kevin

April 25, 2016

Hi Mel - thank you for leaving us this review. We're so glad to hear that you had a pleasurable experience with us, and that we were able to meet all of your needs. We strive for an easy and enjoyable customer experience here. Please don't hesitate to let us, or Wilum, know if you need anything in the future.

monica
4/24/2016

"Low pressure sales"

This was our first experience buying a vehicle from St. J Subaru and we felt it was a good experience. Armel was patient and helpful as our salesman. During the purchase experience, I found the discussion of optional vehicle protection plans to be somewhat lengthy, but we never felt overly pressured. One suggestion would be for the salesmen to be given a clipboard with all the vehicles listed, their mileage, and their prices to make for a quicker survey of the vehicles in the lot. The used vehicle we purchased required a repair, and Armel communicated well about when that would be completed and ready for pick up.

Armel; and vehicle protection plans salesman

April 25, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We also appreciate the feedback on our sales process. We are very glad that your overall experience was a positive one. We want to make sure you know that Armel is only a phone call away . If you have any questions or need our help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give any of us a call.

michele
4/18/2016

"Very pleasant"

We have always had a good experience when dealing with the Folks at St. Jay Subaru. They are low pressure and are always willing to work with us. In my opinion they go that "extra mile", and that is why we keep coming back.

Armel Mends-Cole

April 19, 2016

Hi Michele - thank you for leaving us this review. We're glad to hear that you had a pleasurable experience with us, and that we were able to meet all of your needs. We look forward to seeing you again. :-)

4/15/2016

"Enjoyed dealing with Armel."

Previously bought a car from Armel at the Car Store in Norwich. Though the dealership down there is poor in my (extensive) experience, Armel was the exception. He was well-prepared,, friendly, and made a material contribution to my process of choice among competing models. Most of all, I trusted him and we had no problem negotiating a reasonable price then and now during my most recent purchase.I was also impressed with his ability to teach us what we needed to know about driving our new Subaru with its varied safety and communication systems. Thank you Armel!

Armel

April 19, 2016

Hello and thank you for providing us this feedback on Armel. We're definitely lucky to have him on our Saint J Subaru team, and we trust you'll find our dealership up to par with Armel's friendliness and helpfulness. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give us (or Armel) a call!

tom577

"Great buying experience!"

A couple of weeks ago we purchased our second Subaru Outback in less than 18 months from St. J. Subaru. I needed a newer vehicle, and after having a great buying experience 18 months ago we decided to return to St. J. Subaru to see what they had in late model Outbacks. We found a slightly used 2016 Outback Premium with less than 10,000 miles. The entire buying experience went quickly and painlessly, and we felt like we bought it for a very reasonable price. This car was a St. J. service loaner, and I believe it was very new on the used lot when we went to visit. It wasn't even in their used inventory on their web site at this point. It was a rainy day when we made the deal. After I picked up the vehicle I noticed some cosmetic scratches on the exterior paint that I had not noticed and I believe had even escaped the eyes of the sales team. Upon calling to inquire how to fix this, the company agreed to take the car back for part of a day and fix the problem. It now looks great. A few days later, after I had an "oh, by the way, how do I set this up" question that the salesperson could not answer. He made every effort to get us an answer by going to their service department, and then inquiring with NE regional Subaru. Still no answer yet, but I really appreciated a sincere effort to get an answer when there may be no real answer. My wife and I have bought a number of new cars over the past 40 years, and only one time prior to dealing with St. J. Subaru did we have a buying experience anywhere near this good.

James Edwards

April 19, 2016

Hello! Thanks for giving us this great review. Those service loaners are often some of the best deals on the lot, and it's awesome you were able to take advantage of a good deal. I'm sure James will be back with you shortly on the answer to your question. Given his knowledge of Subaru, it must have been quite the question to have him stumped. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to call. :-)

poes
4/15/2016

"Purchased a new Impreza from Dan Verge"

We are very pleased with the dealership and in particular Dan Verge, who helped us find a great car without being pushy or impatient with us. He told us everything we needed to know in order to make the decision that was right for US. He understood our issues with having a high-mileage trade-in and a bit of negative equity, and we ended up with exactly the right car for us.

Dan Verge

April 19, 2016

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this good feedback on DealerRater. We're pleased to hear that Dan was able to find you the right car for you. He's definitely a great person to work with, and we're happy you agree. Take care!

BMW Eric
4/11/2016

"Paul Devenger was good to work with"

Willam was my sails person and I don't think he did much for his commission. He claimed he called me twice but no meseg or missed calls on my phone. Aperently you don't fill gas on used cars when you sell them. However most dealers make more money on used cars than new. The car was clean and in very nice condition when we picked it up as I would expect. Over all I don't think Willam did much exsept tell me what you dealer could not do. I really bout the car from Paul even though he is not the sails person. Picking up the car was very quick and efficient a pleasant experance over all from your finance department.

Paul , Willam

April 12, 2016

Hi Eric. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We're glad that the process overall was a good one. We will also look into your experience with your salesperson just to make sure every aspect of our procedure is a good one. Thanks again!

mswlibra
4/09/2016

"New car buying experience"

I was very pleased with the dealership, John Martin and Dan Verge, and of course the deal I received. I was trading 2 cars and frankly another dealer would not even look at one, said there was no market for it. St J Subaru took it as a trade sight unseen. Thanks guys!!!!

Dan Verge, John Martin, online

April 11, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We strive to provide the best customer service, and we're glad we were able to exceed your expectations. If you need anything, give us a call and we'll help you out.