Saint J Subaru

Saint J Subaru Info

Twin City Subaru

heartofthekingdom
2/12/2016

"Quick, easy. Everyone helpful."

As a women, I hate the thought of buying a new car & tend to just keep buying the same make & model. (Subaru Forester) I am very satisfied with this car & like the fact there have been no radical changes from year to year, at least with the cars I have purchased in the last 14 years. The salesperson. Wilum Smith, was fun and courteous and answered all my girly questions & made the transaction fairly rapidly & smoothly. The financial guy, a Mr. Clark, was knowledgeable & efficient. I will probably return to St. J. Subaru in the future to purchase another Subaru.

Wilum Smith

annie
2/09/2016

"friendly"

People were friendly. they listened to what you want in a car then show you and have you test drive. They make it easy to handle all the paper work, Looking forward to great fo;;ow up service.

Ben Torres

February 10, 2016

Hi Annie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review on a public forum. We definitely strive to make our sales process as efficient and easy as possible. We look forward to seeing you for service. If you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to give us a call. :-)

Day, Judy141
2/08/2016

"Friendly & efficient"

I have recommended St J Sunaru to several friends. I appreciate having a loaner when my car is being serviced. Staff are always friendly & helpful

James

3xs Subaru
2/07/2016

"Professional and thorough"

The salesperson, Wilum Smith, was extremely knowledge and courteous. The financial person, Chris Matte, was very helpful in giving us the information that was needed. This was our third time since 2007 dealing with St. J Subaru and will definitely be back.

Wilum Smith, Chris Matte

LJ Parent
1/17/2016

"Enjoyed professional and courteous service."

Enjoyed the entire process! Very professional staff. Dealership showroom very clean, and sales staff had good working knowledge of product. Would highly recommend St. J Subaru.

John Martin, Rose Wood and Pete Blaisdell

January 19, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review on a public website! We're very happy to hear that you had a good experience and that you liked our showroom, which we work hard to keep neat and organized. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Su-Ba-Ru5
1/11/2016

"St. J Subaru is worth the trip for me."

I live in the Stowe area of Vermont, some 50ish miles away from St J Subaru. I just leased my 5th new Subaru but my first from my new friends John Martin and Rose Wood at St. J. Subaru. After a negative experience with a more geographically convenient Subaru dealership i had previously leased many new Subaru's from I decided to give St. J a try. My first encounter with them was a phone call that turned out to be after hours but John Martin, manager, answered the call instead of looking at his clock and saying to himself "It is after hours, all I want to do is finish my paperwork and get home to my family". I told him what my needs and desires were and that we would be in the next day late in the morning. He introduced my wife and myself to Rose Wood who worked with us professionally and efficiently to get us in and out in less than an hour. We had leased a 2016 Subaru Outback Limited with all the bells and whistles. By the way, the list of bells and whistles is getting longer every year. The car wasn't there yet so we waited a short time for it to come in. On our 2nd trip to St J Subaru we took delivery or our new car and this is where Rose Woods professionalism and courtesy really came through. We enjoyed a little time with the finance department and got the business taken care of but then Rose spent all the time we needed to acquaint ourselves with the Eyesight system, Navigation system, Bluetooth phone system, Lane detection system, power tailgate system, adaptive cruise control system, info center control on the steering wheel, the Starlink system, the memory power seats, the heated front and back seats etc. etc. etc. At this point the sale was already made and we were happily provided with the service that went along with the sale and that sums it up for me, their motto "You can't beat a St J Subaru deal" doesn't only refer to price, it includes all the aspects of purchasing or leasing a new Subaru from the friendly and professional staff at St J Subaru.

John Martin, Rose Wood and Pete Blaisdell

Satisfied Used Car Buyer
1/04/2016

"Great to deal with -- delivered what they promised...!!"

Overall, I felt my daughter and I got a good deal on our used vehicle purchase and the employees and process was friendly, enjoyable and efficient...!

JOHN, JAMES

NH2016
12/29/2015

"Pleasant car buying experience"

I have never liked buying a car due to the pressure and overall impression that even as a customer, we did not count for much. At St. J. Subaru it was entirely different. Starting from my internet inquiry through to the delivery, there was no pressure. At each step, we were treated with respect. We felt that we actually mattered to them. They spent a considerable time explaining the controls of the new car, and have even invited us back for a second training session if we want it. All in all, a positive experience.

John Martin, James Edwards

December 30, 2015

Hello! Thanks for leaving us this kind review. Car buyers deserve respect, and we strive to provide that each step along the buying process. We're glad you had such a positive experience. Don't hesitate to call us for that second training session should you need it! :-)

jabakowski
12/29/2015

"QUICK, THOROUGH, and PATIENT"

The service was great. Paul Devenger is down to earth and the sales representative Armel Mends-Cole was great at getting us ready to drive away in the new vehicle. My wife and I felt no pressure when looking at the inventory, and Paul was very happy to give us the best deal possible.

Paul Devenger and Armel Mends-Cole

December 30, 2015

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review on DealerRater! We're glad that Paul and Armel were able to give you a no-pressure experience we strive to give our customers. Happy New Year!

J&D benson
12/24/2015

"Searching for new car"

After shopping for a new car for weeks, we found what we wanted at St J Subaru. Great people to deal with. Very friendly salespeople!

Barry Waldner, Dan Verge