Saint J Subaru

Twin City Subaru

Burlington Subaru

mwheel
7/27/2015

"Merry chase about the state"

I liked Wilum and enjoyed working with him...he did not pressure me and was patient. The financial person was only interested in selling me extended warranties etc and I find this unappealing...maybe Subaru expects it but not a great selling point or time...I could easily have walked away for this alone. The follow up communication regarding delivery etc was poor...no a word from Friday until Thursday am which was the day I was expecting it to be delivered...would have appreciated a call before Thursday saying the plan was different. And DO NOT use Google directions...anyone living in Vermont know that they give ridiculous directions and round about...I feel really sorry for Carlos who had a merry chase around the state to get to my home and all because of stupid Google directions...look at a map for heaven;s sake !!!!Vermont isn't that big and not that complicated...we visiting nurses learned Google maps in Vermont we foolish years ago..I am surprised you still use them...he deserves a bonus for the long unnecessary drive he had and for washing my new car because of the dirt roads the construction and maps took him on..he had pride in his job even if whoever sent him on the wild goose chase...think for yourselves instead of taking the easy Google maps that don't work...a quick glance at the directions and a real map would have saved a lot of time and angst...if this is how the dealership works then I might wonder about how the mechanics do their work etc..is it always the fast easy way that computers tell them or do they think and listen etc to what the customer says...I would have been happy to give directions if someone had asked...something for your dealership to think about

Wilum; financial man whose name I don't remember; Carlos

July 28, 2015

Hello. First, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We're glad you had a good experience with Willum. We're definitely proud to have him on staff. We do apologize for any hassle with the free delivery, and the lack of an update on the car itself, but we're glad that Carlos was able to deliver your car to you in pristine condition. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Kallie96
7/27/2015

"First Car Buying Experience "

This was my first car bought from a dealership and I had the new guy. It was his first day and he was really friendly and very helpful. The dealership worked with me in price and I am very happy with my purchase. I bought a 2012 Subaru Impreza Hatchback. I'm absolutely in love with my car!

Armel

July 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're honored to have been a part of your first car buying experience! It's definitely an important right of passage. Enjoy your Subaru Impreza! :-)

Mike05843

"No hassle dealership"

STJ Subaru and STJ auto dealerships are a no hassle dealership. I recently purchased my second car from them, in particular STJ Subaru, I wasn't greeted by pushy salesmen or talked into something I really didn't want. I told the salesman what I was looking for and what I could afford and after a few hours the rest was history. For anybody looking to purchase a vehicle at an affordable price with friendly sales staff I highly recommend STJ auto dealers and STJ Subaru you won't be sorry you did. STJ auto dealers have my business from now on!

Scott Klark and Jeff.

none
7/25/2015

"Happy customers"

From start to finish, our dealings with Saint J. Subaru were excellent. There was no pressure to upgrade or purchase expensive options, only explanations of what they were. The whole process was quick and efficient. My wife an I would recommend anyone interested in a Subaru to talk with the staff at Saint J. Subaru.

Mike, Rose

July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us positive online feedback! We are glad you had a good buying experience with Rose and Mike and were able to find the Subaru you were looking for. Enjoy the new car! :-)

Dickinson,Carolyn 2015
7/24/2015

"best dealership to work with"

last year my husband & went and looked at all styles Subaru had to offer and picked out the one we really wanted but wasn't ready to buy. That day Mr. Wilum Smith worked with us , and I told him I would be back. So this year I was ready so went back and asked for him. He was so perfect to work with me. He remembered me and listened to what I wanted and he made it so easy for me to say you have a deal. I walked away with my car that night. I can't give him enough praise to make it so easy for me with my husband being deployed. I will recommend him & your dealership any time. Keep up the great job you all are doing.

Wilum Smith

rcm
7/24/2015

"Simple, short, and sweet"

We made contact online first, received offers, followed up with a visit and were pleased with the way we were treated - clear and simple. We tried out three vehicles, given a competitive price and bought it. The crew stayed after hours to make sure everything went well for us.

Christopher Matte

jimdad
7/21/2015

"Buying a Subaru"

This was our 3rd car purchased at this dealer and we are always pleased. We will plan to return in the future. Thank you Rose!

Rose, Pete

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time for leaving this review. We're very happy to have you as a loyal Saint J Subaru customer. Rose, and the rest of us, look forward to seeing you next time you're in the market for a new car. :-)

susie 05871
7/14/2015

"positive experience"

Dan Verge was my sales Representative who stopped at nothing until I was happy. Not only did Dan work hard to help me find what I wanted he let me take it several times to show family or a local shop for opinions. Then he held the car until I could get to my bank and back in. They have great customer service and do what it takes to make things work.

Dan & James

July 15, 2015

First, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We're very happy you had a great experience at Saint J Subaru with Dan. We're also glad we were able to help you find the perfect car just for you. Have fun driving your new car! :-)

MelAD
7/14/2015

"Nothing like a Subaru!"

Great dealership to work with. Employees are very friendly and want you happy with every aspect of your purchase. I was very happy with the experience of purchasing my Subaru Impreza from St. Jay Subaru. I would highly recommend this dealership to do business with.

James Edwards & John Martin

July 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the tine to leave a review! Our goal is to provide the best experience for anyone who comes into the dealership - and we're happy we were able to provide that for you. Enjoy that new Subaru Impreza! :-)

Felix Uggla
6/29/2015

"Great experience with Saint J Subaru and Costco"

This was my first time buying a car using the Costco program. The Costco homepage directed me to Saint J Subaru and while Saint Johnsbury is a bit of a hike from where I live it was worth the ride. A few emails and a couple of phone calls pretty much closed the deal. The people I was in contact with were very friendly and accommodating and service minded. Overall as good as it gets.

Paul Devenger, Dan Verge, Pete Blaisdell