Santa Paula Chevrolet

4.3

February 25, 2017

"Amazing Service"

- Angelod2332

I came in to purchase a used car. I had a ton of questions. And my sales representative Izzy was always available to text me right right away about my purchase. And he was able to find the car I wanted. With the price I needed. Eddie, the financial manager was amazing as well. He was able to do some magic to lower our rate, and I was able to protect my purchase with their service warranties. This place is amazing. Very professional and responsive.

February 17, 2017

"Amazing experience with amazing staff"

- 734wonder

Amazing experience with amazing staff!! Having bought over 10 cars in my life. This was the most comfortable buying atmosphere anyone could ask for . I was contacted within hours of filling out an online form . By Larry, I was very clear on what I was looking for as I have at cars ranging from 50,000 to now 11,000. To my surprise he was able to get me a great interest rate and got me into a brand-new 2017 vehicle for a cheaper price than I could have gotten a 2014 used with 20,000 miles. Even with purchasing the gap insurance and extended warranty my payment is under $300 a month you really can't beat that! In the past I have always thought that going to a big-name dealer would be your best bet however I was proven wrong this evening . The Family like atmosphere with the staff made the car buying experience something that you don't typically find . They have an amazing system that saves a ton of time with all of the paperwork and really helps them and explain your options to you . The desk he actually turns into a complete computer screen that you do all of your signatures on. It truly takes the car buying experience to the next level and make sure wonder why these big-name dealers do not have such Cheeto it truly takes the car buying experience to the next level and make sure wonder why these big-name dealers do not have such amazing tools. After all buying a car should be a good experience ! I have to say honestly this was my first good car buying experience . There was no strong arming or even attempting to convince you into buying something. That is something that you do not find at a dealership these days . I would recommend this team to anybody even though I live an hour and a half away it was worth the drive to save $3000 . Don't be fooled by the big commercials and advertising after all that money does get passed down to you the consumer. In my car buying experiences, and from first-hand today dealing with a smaller dealership is always a better bet . Eddie was amazing.

February 11, 2017

"Professional and polite salesperson"

- huntinghor

This is the second vehicle we purchased from Santa Paula Chevrolet. Our salesman Christian went above and beyond - taking his time to give us all our options and show us all the chevrolet diesels they had. The ugly but charming Gabriel played no games when it came time to negotiate. The final price was exactly as negotiated. I would highly recommend Santa Paula Chevrolet!

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $72455

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $63610

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $72455

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $30044

2017 Chevrolet Camaro

• Free hand car wash and vacuum with every service
Santa Paula Chevrolet, Santa Paula, CA, 93061