Santa Paula Chevrolet

Izzy Vargas

Gabriel  Aguilar, Sales Manager, Santa Paula Chevrolet

Gabriel Aguilar

August 19, 2017

"MY CAR WINDOW BROKE ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON!"

- LAURA L TUMMINELLI

I took my Cruze to have my driver side window fixed because it got stuck in the open position and must have had a window motor issue. I live about an hour away from dealership so the drive over was extremely uncomfortable being it was 100 degrees and straight sun the whole way. I met with my service person Sandy and she tried to see if she could reset it for me but unfortunately no luck. I also has a squeaky fan noise that turned out to be a belt. They made sure I found a rental back and had the car ready as fast as they could after ordering parts. Always pleasant and helpful. I don't go anywhere else to see to my car. I drive an hour to just do business with them and will continue.

Sandy

August 16, 2017

"dealership review"

- dvitt/11

Everyone at this dealership was helpful and friendly. They made it easy to buy the car I wanted. If I buy again, I will go back to this dealership.

Jason Pierce
Larry Lancelle

August 13, 2017

"Back In Black!"

- The Pilot

I was the proud owner of a fully customized supercharged 07' Trailblazer SS which I put a lot of time into. I had to relocate from out of state, and had to sell my car. Shipping cars across the pacific isn't cheap and can be involved as I still had two other vehicles to bring over. Had my heart set on replacing the Trailblazer SS, so soon as I was settled in, I called SP Chevrolet and spoke with Mr. Izzy Vargas, and we drew up an order with a great price. My Camaro SS1LE arrived this week, and I took delivery today. The finalizing process was quick and painless! Cruising home through the canyons in my 2018 Camaro SS1LE was another dream come true, and I'm good now. Want to thank Izzy and staff at Santa Paula Chevrolet for getting me back on the road the way I like it! Give him a call... 😎🤙

Gabriel Aguilar

New 2018 Chevrolet Silverado, $45040

2018 Chevrolet Silverado

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $26455

2018 Chevrolet Equinox

• Free hand car wash and vacuum with every service
Santa Paula Chevrolet, Santa Paula, CA, 93061