Saturn of Southfield

Saturn of Southfield
Saturn of Southfield Info

dhoffecker
4/16/2012

"I had a slow leak in a tire. They were very thorough in..."

I had a slow leak in a tire. They were very thorough in reviewing the condition of all tires and recommended replacing two of the four and rotating the remaining. The waiting area was comfortable and pleasant. They were great about keeping me informed regarding their progress. Very professional and friendly.

Don Tailor

thehatfields
7/22/2008

"I recently leased my 2008 Saturn Aura from Saturn of..."

I recently leased my 2008 Saturn Aura from Saturn of Southfield, and what a great experience I had. Not knowing a lot about Saturns, I was not sure what to expect, but was blown away by everyone. I was thanked for my business so many times from everyone at the store, and really felt liked I was a valued customer. When I had a recent service visit, everything was handled with ease. I wanted to say thank you to everyone there for making me feel like a valued customer and want others to know of what a great place this is to your car from!

Darcy, Julie, Ryan, Robert

julia2007
6/20/2007

"I had the most pleasant car buying experience at Saturn..."

I had the most pleasant car buying experience at Saturn of Southfield. The whole staff was wonderful, and made my transaction hassle free and easy. I will send all my friends and family to this dealership.

kameteyer
6/21/2006

"Basically, I have vowed to never shop at any Saturn..."

Basically, I have vowed to never shop at any Saturn dealership ever again. The reason is simple: We went to SoS asking for two things on our Saturn Vue: All Wheel Drive and Side Airbags. CJ, our salesperson, looked for a week for a car with those specs. He came back with one that had those two things, plus a lot of other crap we didn't want. We took it. Two months later, I noticed that, in fact, the car didn't have side airbags. I contacted the dealer, and they didn't care...we had signed the paperwork. I mentioned that CJ left the table during the time when we read the stack of paper work, and he never explained that the car was missing one of the two options we had requested. We signed, and we are sorry we did. We went to the "top" of Saturn customer service, and the attitude has been throughout, that Saturn doesn't care, since we signed for the car in the first place. They don't care that we're driving a car we feel unsafe in, and their only solution was to offer us another Vue for $415 per month!!! Thanks, I'll take my extra $100 per month down to the Lexus dealership. CJ knew exacly what he was doing. Since he couldn't find the car we wanted, he crossed his fingers and tried to sell us a car that he knew we didn't want. His gamble paid off, but I hope Saturn folds because of this type of anti-customer service.

CJ, Steve, Julie, Sierra

Saturn of Southfield responded to this review

October 23, 2008

At Saturn of Southfield we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service. We will do everything possible to find the right vehicle that the guest has requested. In many instances when we don't have an exact match we will reach out to our trading partners to find it for them. Sometimes the exact match may not be available and we are very open with our guest to let them know what options on the available vehicles are. There may be times when a guest will need to order the vehicle with exactly what they want and we also welcome that as an alternative too.