Spitzer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cleveland

13001 Brookpark Rd, Brook Park, Ohio 44142

Gaetano  Seagro, Senior Sales Professional, Spitzer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cleveland

Gaetano Seagro

Robert Licursi

July 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Jeepguy54

Terrific sales experience! One stop shop for all of your needs. I visited this location looking for new cars and I left in a few hours with a brand new purchase!

July 07, 2017

"Great experience purchased a beautiful 2004 Chyrsler Sebring"

- karen1225

Very professional salesman that took time to explain everything & answer my concerns & questions. First time experience with this dealership would recommend this to my friends & Family.

June 30, 2017

"Great car buying experience at Spitzer Dodge!"

- Craig Tickhill

On a whim I decided it was time to trade in my 2014 Sedona and sought out several dealerships to work with. As fate would have it, none of them were concerned about giving me enough in trade value to offset the unfortunate and purported negative equity on my vehicle. Even though it is/was still a very nice minivan, I figured after 3 years of use, it was time to trade up to something fresh! I hadn't considered Spitzer but took a chance and reached out to them online. Not only were they immediately responsive and welcoming, they new just who I was when I got there and even after I had called their 800 number to let someone know I'd be late. They even got the message! Adib (the sales manager) was very friendly, cordial, and kind! He promptly introduced me to one of his senior salesmen Kirk Kennedy, who was a pleasure to work with. He asked all the right questions and went right to work. He found me the perfect new car, a 2017 Journey, worked effortlessly, and transparently, and made the whole experience enjoyable. I've bought many cars over the years, and I believe this is the best, fastest, and smoothest sales transaction and transition. I've ever had. Hats off to Spitzer, their sales staff, and their finance team for getting me just what I wanted, lowering my car payment, and making me feel that I was the most important thing in their day!

Adib Nader
Other Employees : Finance, but I don't have his name. Very nice!

New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, $29489