Stadium Toyota

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Watson0515
5/25/2015

"PUSHY, not friendly and dishonest "

I came to shop for a car, I had no intentions on purchasing a vehicle. The sales person was great, it was the Financial Manager and his General Manager that were rude, nasty and pushy. They were extremely dishonest and truly cared about making a sale ONLY. They didn't listen or care about my needs and wants in a vehicle. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT THIS PLACE!

Jason Hunter

Danny
4/10/2015

"Friendly Great Service "

I went Toyota stadium to buy my fist vehicle. It was a fantastic experience. Everything was handled in a professional way. I left with a beautiful 2015 Scion tC... I could not be happier with my car. It is sporty and economical. I I want to give a special thanks to David and everybody at the dealership. Now I have a dealer that I can trust because I know they will do their best to help me. Thanks again David

David Funk

DenishaO
4/03/2015

"Ask for Mose Smith"

My car recently died after purchasing it at a well known buy here pay here rip off lot and I needed to get in a vehicle fast. I prayed and figured I would call up Stadium Toyota and see if they could work with an application over the phone I filled out a few months prior when I did not have money for a down payment. My sister and I spoke on the phone with a sales consultant by the name of Mose Smith. He really went above and beyond to get all our finance information worked out to let us know if we could get approved for a loan. Once we were approved he  didnt just send the shuttle service to us, he actually came and picked us up. Once at the dealership we went for a test drive and picked out a color. Everyone at the dealership was nice to us and we were very comfortable while we waited and signed the final paperwork. I have to say with the whole experience Mose did not snub us for the less than desirable credit or overtalk us because we were females. He was realistic but empathetic to our paticular situation and we were blessed that he answered the phone that day. Everyone at Stadium Toyota is great but Mose really does go above and beyond for his customers.

Mose Smith

Fiona
2/27/2015

"Customer Service"

The entire experience was great from start to finish. Cruz our salesperson was honest, kept our interests in mind while making suggestions and showing us different vehicles. Not pushy and we did not feel like we being rushed to make a decision. He took the time to explain all the details and was able to answer all our questions. He was in regular contact with me thru the purchase and even after the purchase checking back to see how everything was going and if he could be of any further assistance. Exceptional customer service!!

Cruz Ortiz

Bimmer535i
2/26/2015

"Have your cake and eat it too."

The car buying process was painless. My sales associate was very helpful and attentive to my needs. Rob was very personable and made sure I was being taken care of. The finance manager did a very good job at helping me find a low interest rate. I will be buying another car from here when the time comes and will recommend any all family and friends to this dealership.

Brenda Walkowski

Kareyfay62
2/18/2015

"NO PRESSURE SALE!!! "

We went to Stadium Toyota simply to "have a look around" as we were "ONLY shopping" Dealerships. We had absolutely NO intention of buying.....even intentionally leaving our title at home! However, we met with Ric Deleary and after becoming engaged in conversation with him, we could see the possibility of the tides changing. Still, we made sure he knew and understood we were simply "looking!" Ric was very attentive to our details, everything we had to say, and he understood our automobile needs and our desired payment. Ric is a straight shooter who maintained a very easy and friendly demeanor, while constantly remaining focused on OUR needs and desires. We quickly surmised he's completely dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction! He showed us around, we looked at the autos we were most interested in, and test drove a few. Our trade negotiations were painless and Ric worked exceedingly hard to get us within just a couple of bucks of the price we desired for our vehicle! Ric never once used those "pressure sales tactics" that (everyone dislikes and) we'd become very accustomed to throughout our lives. Dealing with him was a welcome change to many of our previous Dealership/Salesman experiences! Stadium Toyota was our ONLY stop in our "shopping" because Ric made it incredibly painless to work with him, to meet our vehicle and payment needs and desires, and end up completely happy with the entire process! IF you're planning on going to Stadium Toyota we highly recommend you deal with Ric Deleary. He is dedicated and will work very hard for you and you too will drive away in a brand new 2015 car, at a price you like (that's easy on your budget), and a wonderful feeling of being totally satisfied while driving away happy in your new car!! Ric should definitely be your pic..... at Stadium Toyota!

Ric Deleary

ellen
2/07/2015

"Travis Couey Rocks"

No high-pressure, good experience. That from a former TV consumer reporter. Travis was easy to work with and made the process painless. We've shopped many places and are repeat customers.

Travis Couey

csantana
2/04/2015

"excellent"

I had a gentleman by the name of Jovino Castro assist me with my sale and he was very good, knowledgeable, patient, attentive, and most of all got me an awesome deal. I couldn't be more happier with the service and I got a new car. I love Stadium of Toyota! By the way thanks for putting up with my craziness But I am Spanish. lol

Jovino Castro

rpad
2/04/2015

"very personable"

Salesman Cesar Hernandez is a consumate professional who maintains a positive and informative attitude. Attention to detail and a calmness that is reasuring and confertable. He should be commended!!

Cesar Hernandez

Lisi
1/19/2015

"Outstanding Excellent Service"

Go speak with David Izaguirre. He is an amazing sales person, very helpful & kind really worries about the customers satisfaction. He will definitely make sure your happy and satisfied with your new vehicle. Checks up on you even after your purchase which truly stuck out with me personally. Honestly I know you won't be disappointed. I've sent other family members and they've all been extremely happy with the service overall at Stadium Toyota.

David Izaguirre

Lisi responded to this review

January 19, 2015

I marked all stars for overall experience I couldn't be any happier. David was a amazing sales person.