Stadium Toyota

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Robert Shoe
8/13/2015

"Dishonest, Deceitful Service Department- Actual Customer "

Wife's Engine light was on in her 07 Rav 4. Went to Advance Auto for FREE diagnostic check and was told we had a bad ignition coil. Unfortunately their equipment did not tell us which ignition coil was bad, we were informed to see a dealer. Fast forward 2 days, we made arrangements to drop off our Rav 4 with Service Specialist Carlos Luna to have a full diagnostic test ($115 with Tax) performed to determine the problem with our truck. That afternoon Carlos advised my wife that the number #1 ignition coil was bad and that the repair would be more expensive than replacing the other coils since they had to remove the manifold to get at this ignition coil. He even drew a diagram of how hard it would be to get to that particular coil. We did not know any better any were going to go ahead with the repair until he also mentioned that we needed to change 2 air filters on our car. We knew that could not be as we had just changed those same air filters 5 days earlier. This sent up some Red Flags with the way Stadium did business. We ended up calling a Mobile Mechanic who came to our home. He changed the #1 ignition coil in 7 MINUTES without needing to remove the manifold. The problem was not resolved. He then removed and replaced each of the remaining ignition coils until he found the problem. It was the easiest coil to access #6. Mobile mechanic took a half hour and charged $40. If he had know the right coil from the $115 diagnosis from Stadium Toyota it would have taken even less time. After figuring that we had been "duped" by the mechanics at Stadium Toyota, I contact Service Manager Steve Williams to request a refund of the worthless Diagnostic test performed by his mechanics. After explaining the story in detail he agreed that we did not receive the level of service that we paid for. He apologized and said he would contact me after he spoke with Carlos Luna- Never happened. After 3 more days of emails and voice messages to Mr. Williams he finally picked up the phone to inform me he would need a copy of the invoice. I scanned and emailed it to him within a half hour. I waited another week after no contact from Mr. Williams to be informed that the invoice had landed in his Junk Folder. Laughable excuse to say the least. Finally he informs me that the check would be in the mail. It has been a week with no check being received. For the life of me, I cannot believe all the positive review for this dealership unless they are being written by family member of employees and PAID for by the Dealership. I would recommend using another dealer for repairs or getting a second opinion.

Carlos Luna, Steve Williams

AudreyHendricks
8/01/2015

"You Know You Are in the Right Place when they meet ur needs"

David Suarez, was unbelievably a gracious host. Sale representatives can learn the meaning of going beyond the customers needs. You are awesome David and really. ..Thank you.

finance guy

jcamry
7/30/2015

"2015 Camry"

After purchasing a new Camry last year for my husband it was a clear choice to go with Morris Murray for my own this time around. Always efficient and a pleasure to work with. He was very willing to work with my busy schedule. Overall he is a great personal friend of mine and would recommend him to my friends and family

Morris Murray

Watson0515
5/25/2015

"PUSHY, not friendly and dishonest "

I came to shop for a car, I had no intentions on purchasing a vehicle. The sales person was great, it was the Financial Manager and his General Manager that were rude, nasty and pushy. They were extremely dishonest and truly cared about making a sale ONLY. They didn't listen or care about my needs and wants in a vehicle. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT THIS PLACE!

Jason Hunter

Danny
4/10/2015

"Friendly Great Service "

I went Toyota stadium to buy my fist vehicle. It was a fantastic experience. Everything was handled in a professional way. I left with a beautiful 2015 Scion tC... I could not be happier with my car. It is sporty and economical. I I want to give a special thanks to David and everybody at the dealership. Now I have a dealer that I can trust because I know they will do their best to help me. Thanks again David

David Funk

DenishaO
4/03/2015

"Ask for Mose Smith"

My car recently died after purchasing it at a well known buy here pay here rip off lot and I needed to get in a vehicle fast. I prayed and figured I would call up Stadium Toyota and see if they could work with an application over the phone I filled out a few months prior when I did not have money for a down payment. My sister and I spoke on the phone with a sales consultant by the name of Mose Smith. He really went above and beyond to get all our finance information worked out to let us know if we could get approved for a loan. Once we were approved he  didnt just send the shuttle service to us, he actually came and picked us up. Once at the dealership we went for a test drive and picked out a color. Everyone at the dealership was nice to us and we were very comfortable while we waited and signed the final paperwork. I have to say with the whole experience Mose did not snub us for the less than desirable credit or overtalk us because we were females. He was realistic but empathetic to our paticular situation and we were blessed that he answered the phone that day. Everyone at Stadium Toyota is great but Mose really does go above and beyond for his customers.

Mose Smith

Fiona
2/27/2015

"Customer Service"

The entire experience was great from start to finish. Cruz our salesperson was honest, kept our interests in mind while making suggestions and showing us different vehicles. Not pushy and we did not feel like we being rushed to make a decision. He took the time to explain all the details and was able to answer all our questions. He was in regular contact with me thru the purchase and even after the purchase checking back to see how everything was going and if he could be of any further assistance. Exceptional customer service!!

Cruz Ortiz

Bimmer535i
2/26/2015

"Have your cake and eat it too."

The car buying process was painless. My sales associate was very helpful and attentive to my needs. Rob was very personable and made sure I was being taken care of. The finance manager did a very good job at helping me find a low interest rate. I will be buying another car from here when the time comes and will recommend any all family and friends to this dealership.

Brenda Walkowski

Kareyfay62
2/18/2015

"NO PRESSURE SALE!!! "

We went to Stadium Toyota simply to "have a look around" as we were "ONLY shopping" Dealerships. We had absolutely NO intention of buying.....even intentionally leaving our title at home! However, we met with Ric Deleary and after becoming engaged in conversation with him, we could see the possibility of the tides changing. Still, we made sure he knew and understood we were simply "looking!" Ric was very attentive to our details, everything we had to say, and he understood our automobile needs and our desired payment. Ric is a straight shooter who maintained a very easy and friendly demeanor, while constantly remaining focused on OUR needs and desires. We quickly surmised he's completely dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction! He showed us around, we looked at the autos we were most interested in, and test drove a few. Our trade negotiations were painless and Ric worked exceedingly hard to get us within just a couple of bucks of the price we desired for our vehicle! Ric never once used those "pressure sales tactics" that (everyone dislikes and) we'd become very accustomed to throughout our lives. Dealing with him was a welcome change to many of our previous Dealership/Salesman experiences! Stadium Toyota was our ONLY stop in our "shopping" because Ric made it incredibly painless to work with him, to meet our vehicle and payment needs and desires, and end up completely happy with the entire process! IF you're planning on going to Stadium Toyota we highly recommend you deal with Ric Deleary. He is dedicated and will work very hard for you and you too will drive away in a brand new 2015 car, at a price you like (that's easy on your budget), and a wonderful feeling of being totally satisfied while driving away happy in your new car!! Ric should definitely be your pic..... at Stadium Toyota!

Ric Deleary

ellen
2/07/2015

"Travis Couey Rocks"

No high-pressure, good experience. That from a former TV consumer reporter. Travis was easy to work with and made the process painless. We've shopped many places and are repeat customers.

Travis Couey