Read Reviews Stadium Toyota

55 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Stadium Toyota

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Stadium Toyota

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Got the Toyota I wanted....worth the wait."

cami3000gt
6/18/2014 9:52:33 PM

Travis Couey

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

Thanks for all your help Travis in getting the exact car I was looking for! I love it and it was worth waiting the few extra days. Nice job on the tint as well.

Twitter
"See Ric Deleary for a great deal."

David R. Brammer
5/17/2014 10:42:54 PM

Ric Deleary

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

Ric Deleary was great, courteous, friendly, answered all questions, and made me the best deal on a new Corolla,
Want a great deal, see Ric!!

Twitter
"brand new car review of 2014 SE"

Joycee0220
4/24/2014 10:31:12 PM

Xavier

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

A lot of people have been asking what was wrong with my car. So here are the details. On Feb. 27 I went to trade in my 2008 Camry XLE, buy a new Camry and told the Xavier I did not need a sunroof. My last cars had a sunroof but I never used it. He started by showing me an L and LE After test driving, etc. I decided those cars didn’t have enough of the extras that my XLE had. So he showed me the SE because it had more things in it then the L and LE…. But I wanted a white and had to wait until the next day to get it. I went back the next morning, signed all the papers and left with the new white SE (oh and without test driving the car. How stupid of me.) When I drove off, it felt different somehow but I figured new car, etc. But the more I drove it the more the issues got worse.. First of all the engine is very loud. I have to put the volume up on the radio, so I don’t have to hear the engine. The ride is so rough and I was getting a vibration from the gas pedal and it was making me feel sick. (I have motion sickness in a car, boat, etc.) I would get out of the car shacking because it makes me feel so ill. So on 3/3/14 (car had 57 miles on my car at this point) around 12 PM, I stopped by the dealer to see Xavier who sold me the car and I was told he was on a test drive. I called him when I got home and he told me to call service and bring it in so they can drive it and see what is wrong. So on 3/6/14 at 9:45 AM, Mike Alba, the Service Rep test drove the car but did not feel the vibration or anything wrong with the car. So I left. So on 3/28/14 (car had 300 plus miles) at 9:20AM I brought my car in again, spoke to Jim?, Service Manager and he said I should wait until my car has 500 miles on it, drive it more, get the tires hot, so on and so on. However, the service repair guy, Matt, told me that the tire pressure should be 32 and my tires were off the chart, which the gauge goes to 60 or something like that. (A little dangerous driving around with overinflated tires with my grandson in the car, hmmmmmmmm or even me.). Matt and I test drove the car and I told him it felt better but not completely and why did I still hear the engine so loudly. He said well the windows aren’t as thick and insulation is not as thick. OK,whatever. I was there for over 3 hours. Again I left figuring I have to wait until I have more than 500 for them to take another look this car. I HATED GETTING IN THAT CAR, I HATED DRIVING IT.) I drove the car on I75 to Ocala over the weekend of 4-12 and I was just aggravated all the way up and back. So once again on 4/16/14 (car had 853 miles) service put the car on something that runs the tires like they are being driven and (here goes some info that I probably won’t explain correctly) they told me they had to replace the front right tire because it was hard on the inside wall. They rotated and balanced the tire. I was there for over 5 hours. On 4-18-14 I received a phone call from a woman who said she was from Toyota and wanted to know how I was enjoying my new Camry. I told her “I HATE IT”. Had to explain all of the above. She said she was sorry I was experiencing this and that she would leave a message with my service representative. I received two messages from women at Stadium Toyota, who ultimately told me to bring in my car and they would give me a car to drive while they find out what is wrong. So on 4/23/14 at 10 AM (car had 965 miles) I brought in my car and they gave me another SE and they told me to drive it home and let them know how I felt this car drove. I called them and said that it drove better than my car but it was the same rough vibrating feeling and loud sound as my car. Mike Alba said “we need to get you into another car”. I then received a phone call from Mark Guido who said someone would be calling me to get me in another car. A woman, I think her name was LiLi, called me and again I had to explain everything to her and immediately she said the SE has a sport tuned suspension and this is the way these cars drive. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. She told me to come to Toyota. I worked with a guy named Alexander. We drive an XLE. As soon as I drove it, I said this is my car…. No vibration in gas pedal, soft sounding engine!!!! I asked him how much more does an XLE cost than the SE and he said $1600.00. So we go back to the show room and he says he has to go get my car appraised. He said it is always done this way. We talk about color but any color white, gold, whatever I wanted they did not have on the lot. He then showed me the paper work and the bottom line was $4400.00. I said “no way”. He said yes, we gave you this; we gave you that, once you drive a car off the lot you lose money, and they were giving me $18,000.00 for a car I paid $24,000.00 for, blah, blah. He even tried to talk me into an LE. I told him I was not going down.... I then walked into the Manager’s office and said I cannot believe this. I said I brought it back to you with 57 miles etc. and he said sorry mam but we are doing what we can for you. I said then I guess I’ll go to 8 on your side and to the whole world. So here I am. With this lousy car I hate!!!!!

"Great experience"

KevinS1
4/9/2014 8:42:23 AM

Taylor and Matt

4.4

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

I stopped in the used car section looking for a truck. They only had one truck on the lot. As I was walking away I was greeted, and the salesman inquired what I was looking for and my price range. He was quick to tell me about a truck which was taken in the day before and was not on the lot yet. I was given a new sales person (Taylor) who brought me to the back lot. Upon looking at the truck I didn't think it would be within my price range. After looking at the truck, I went inside to talk prices. I was given an unbelievably great price on the truck. I had a vehicle to trade, which they gave me a below market value on. After a short negotiation I accepted a fair price (to both myself and the dealer). I worked with their finance department to secure financing and worked with Matt. He shopped around to find me the best possible rate. I was very impressed with the amount of time it took to buy the truck. The entire process was done within 2 hours. My only complaint about the process was having the vehicle detailed. Due to buying the truck on a Sunday along with it not being already detailed and on the selling lot I had to bring it in the next day for detailing. I didn't have an issue with that. The vehicle was dropped off the next morning. They did a great job detailing the outside, however they didn't touch the inside. The vehicle had trash left from the previous owner, along with the center console having soda which was spilled, and now sticky. When brought to the attention of the sales staff, they attempted to fix the issue by scheduling me to come back the next day to have the interior done. My overall experience with this dealer was great!

Twitter
"I went to buy a car at Toyota Stadium in Tampa and I was..."

claudiadonado
3/3/2014 7:06:06 PM

Denis and Vince

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

I went to buy a car at Toyota Stadium in Tampa and I was greeted by Denis and Vince. They were both very professional and friendly. They really helped me in getting the car that I wanted and I would definitely go back again whenever I need to buy another car. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Twitter
"My service experience's at Stadium Toyota have been..."

Loby6
2/28/2014 12:17:22 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Wonderson Huynh

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

My service experience's at Stadium Toyota have been no less than first class. Stadium Toyota stands behind there service department 100%. Wonderson Huynh , service rep. was very helpful, and honest, the kind of service rep. you want helping you when your car is having issues. Service manager, Steve Williams should be the role model for all Toyota dealerships. He is that good in my opinion. If your looking for a great car, with a great service department, I would suggest buying from Stadium Toyota.

Twitter
"A had a great experience buying a Camry at Stadium..."

chancleta_man
2/19/2014 4:21:30 PM

MEHDI KAWEN

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

A had a great experience buying a Camry at Stadium Toyota. Went in just to look around, and i was lucky to have Mehdi help me find the right car. He was very respectful, and patient with us. He went above and beyond when he came to my house to pick up my trade in, and also the check for the payment. You hardly see that in salesreps, since all they usually want is sell you the car, and move to the next sale. I will definetly recomend Stadium Toyota, and specially Mehdi to my friends

Twitter
"Tried to qualify for a used car loan online. 20 days..."

hexxuss
1/22/2014 9:45:34 AM

Rocky Santa Cruz

1.3

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

Tried to qualify for a used car loan online. 20 days later without more than the initial "hi, we're busy, I'll contact you soon' email, the car I was interested in has now been sold. I reached out to tell him specifically what cars I wanted & have YET to get a reply. I guess I didn't qualify for a loan? I may never know. I took the time to contact him again to tell him how little I think of his customer service skills as well. Pick a different dealership if you can.

Twitter
"Easy. No pressure! Free tank of gas. Washed my car...."

Dg20010
12/16/2013 12:45:06 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Cleland and Vince were great!

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

Easy. No pressure! Free tank of gas. Washed my car. Helpful. Knowledgeable. Will return for service on my car! Friendly and helpful staff that cares about service.

Twitter
"I went to stadium Toyota to just look at the scion FRS..."

Zsprigg
12/16/2013 2:38:40 AM

Raymond Martinez

My Review Of Stadium Toyota:

I went to stadium Toyota to just look at the scion FRS but when I got there I was approached by Raymond Martinez and he gave me so much information on the car and we test drove the car and I fell in love with the car. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He also helped me with the price and I decided to buy the car. I out of all the salesmen at other dealerships he was the most knowledgable and helpful I highly recommend talking to him if you go to stadium Toyota

Reviews 11-20 >>