Stadium Toyota

Toyota of Orlando

Lisi
1/19/2015

"Outstanding Excellent Service"

Go speak with David Izaguirre. He is an amazing sales person, very helpful & kind really worries about the customers satisfaction. He will definitely make sure your happy and satisfied with your new vehicle. Checks up on you even after your purchase which truly stuck out with me personally. Honestly I know you won't be disappointed. I've sent other family members and they've all been extremely happy with the service overall at Stadium Toyota.

David Izaguirre

Lisi responded to this review

January 19, 2015

I marked all stars for overall experience I couldn't be any happier. David was a amazing sales person.

cappy
12/22/2014

"New car lease"

See Xavier Pesantes for any of your car purchasing or leasing needs Great experience...made the process easy Very attentive...good customer service John & Louis Capolino

Xavier Pesantes

BuddyRow
12/10/2014

"Will no longer use this facility!"

Received a letter for a RECALL for the seat belts of my Toyota Tacoma. Called in the morning to make an appointment for an inspection of the seat belt problem. I was told my the scheduling person that the work would be completed in 1.5 hours. I arrived at my scheduled appointment time 1330 and was taken care of by a different service rep than what I was told on the phone. I went to lunch and returned within an hour knowing I would wait. No problem. At the 1.5 hour time frame my designated service representative came to me and told me that it would be 15 mins for the vehicle to be done. At 1525, I looked over to see my vehicle PARKED so I inquired with the valet and they said normally that area is for the beginning of service or parked after service was completed. I went inside to see the service rep. He was on a telephone call but indicated to me that the vehicle was ready and he would be with me directly. He quickly completed his call and completed my paperwork and directed me to the cashier. The available cashier questioned whether or not there was a charge to the service rep. He advised her no and she retrieved my key. I asked if there was an indication as to what time the mechanic was completed with the work. She read the time stamped on the bottom of the paperwork which was just printed by the service rep. There was no indication on my paperwork as to the time that the mechanic was complete. Got the key and went to my vehicle and found a part sitting on the floorboard on the drivers side along with an grease mark on the side of the driver's seat. The service rep indicated he would retrieve the mechanic as well as get something to clean the cloth seat. The mechanic was apologetic as well as the service rep however EVERY time I take my vehicle to STADIUM TOYOTA nothing goes as planned. They need to STOP giving customer's excuses and work on the QUALITY ASSURANCE of their business. I was told Dusty (previous customer service rep) is now at TOYOTA of TAMPA and that is where I WILL drive to get any additional service needed for my Tacoma. GOODBYE STADIUM TOYOTA. P.S. Called Joan the Customer Service Complaint Department and (surprise) it went to voice mail.

not important

Fredsmom6
11/22/2014

"Extremely happy with Jamison Wallen and Stadium %oyota"

My recent vehicle purchase at Stadium Toyota was handled by Jamison Wallen, or should we change his name to “Mr. Efficient”…. Jamison was interested in what I had to say. He remembered the details of our conversation and easily followed through. From the time we walked in the door and Jamison said “hello”, we were in good hands the whole time. Buying a car is not my favorite experience, but Jamison did his best to make it a pleasant, quick, and painless experience. There was no salesman pushiness involved. Just pleasant conversation, good information about the process, and a great education on the vehicle we chose. He was very good at explaining everything in detail and had answers to all of my questions. The teamwork with other staff members to quickly handle the negotiation process, complete the final paperwork and vehicle prep was awesome. If you’re in the market for a vehicle, I’d recommend Jamison Wallen and Stadium Toyota. PS: I am NOT paid to write a review. Just a happy Stadium customer.

JAMISON WALLEN

carolina.taveras
11/17/2014

"Customer service "

The service was great and very helpful. Great deals and prices even on pre owned vehicles. They look for the best deals that fit your needs which is very helpful

Denis Pinnock

MeMe G.
11/02/2014

"Pleasant experience"

It's been several years since I've had to make a car purchase and the experience the last few times were horrible. So needless to say, I had reservations and anxiety in anticipation for this car buying experience. However, contrary to the pushy car salesman myth, this car buying experience was nothing short of pleasant from beginning to end thanks to Sean Hayes.

Sean Hayes

adrianrav4
9/23/2014

"Just amazed by the great customer service they offer."

I was very suprised at the customer service Stadium Toyota offers. My sales consultant was Raymond Martinez and he was extremely helpful with the whole process of buying the car. I am very please with my toyota corolla 2015. And above all i appreciate his courtesy.

Raymond Martinez

HAPPYCOROLLA549
9/18/2014

"HONEST AND HELPFUL TO THIS FIRST TIME BUYER"

I called Stadium Toyota yesterday and spoke with Steve Blank. I need advice about a car that I intended to purchase from CarMax. Thank god I reached out for advice!!! Mr. Blank explained that the 2010 Corolla that I was buying with 84321 miles on it was not worth the money that I was being charged. I am very inexperienced at purchasing cars. I am a student with two jobs and need transportation. Steve explained to me that it made no sense to purchase a used car with so many miles for that amount of money. New Corollas are not that much more expensive when you factor in that I was being charged for extra warranties and all kinds of unnecessary products, when a new car has all the warranties provided. I feel very fortunate that I worked with Mr. Blank. I can't thank him enough for educating me and being fair with me on my first car purchase. I appreciate Stadium Toyota and Mr. Blank!

Steve Blank

Lori1fountain1
9/17/2014

"Steve blank was wonderful"

I just bought a new 4runner and had a lovely experience with Steve blank. Steve is refreshing in a business known for shady characters. He was very knowledgable about the 4runner and explained the advanced technology in easy to grasp English. I bought from him because unlike courtesy toyota and sun toyota, he took the time to listen to me. That is what makes him stand apart from the competition. His office is very warm and inviting too.

Steve Blank

sheejo3
8/29/2014

"Taken Advantage of!!"

You can throw honesty and fairness out at this dealership. Do yourself a favor and don't step foot onto this lot! You will not be happy or satisfied! The sales manager stated he was at the casino thill after 4 in the morning. I don't think his head was on straight. He seen me coming. Chaching

Sales manager