Stadium Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Fiona
2/27/2015

"Customer Service"

The entire experience was great from start to finish. Cruz our salesperson was honest, kept our interests in mind while making suggestions and showing us different vehicles. Not pushy and we did not feel like we being rushed to make a decision. He took the time to explain all the details and was able to answer all our questions. He was in regular contact with me thru the purchase and even after the purchase checking back to see how everything was going and if he could be of any further assistance. Exceptional customer service!!

Cruz Ortiz

Bimmer535i
2/26/2015

"Have your cake and eat it too."

The car buying process was painless. My sales associate was very helpful and attentive to my needs. Rob was very personable and made sure I was being taken care of. The finance manager did a very good job at helping me find a low interest rate. I will be buying another car from here when the time comes and will recommend any all family and friends to this dealership.

Brenda Walkowski

Kareyfay62
2/18/2015

"NO PRESSURE SALE!!! "

We went to Stadium Toyota simply to "have a look around" as we were "ONLY shopping" Dealerships. We had absolutely NO intention of buying.....even intentionally leaving our title at home! However, we met with Ric Deleary and after becoming engaged in conversation with him, we could see the possibility of the tides changing. Still, we made sure he knew and understood we were simply "looking!" Ric was very attentive to our details, everything we had to say, and he understood our automobile needs and our desired payment. Ric is a straight shooter who maintained a very easy and friendly demeanor, while constantly remaining focused on OUR needs and desires. We quickly surmised he's completely dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction! He showed us around, we looked at the autos we were most interested in, and test drove a few. Our trade negotiations were painless and Ric worked exceedingly hard to get us within just a couple of bucks of the price we desired for our vehicle! Ric never once used those "pressure sales tactics" that (everyone dislikes and) we'd become very accustomed to throughout our lives. Dealing with him was a welcome change to many of our previous Dealership/Salesman experiences! Stadium Toyota was our ONLY stop in our "shopping" because Ric made it incredibly painless to work with him, to meet our vehicle and payment needs and desires, and end up completely happy with the entire process! IF you're planning on going to Stadium Toyota we highly recommend you deal with Ric Deleary. He is dedicated and will work very hard for you and you too will drive away in a brand new 2015 car, at a price you like (that's easy on your budget), and a wonderful feeling of being totally satisfied while driving away happy in your new car!! Ric should definitely be your pic..... at Stadium Toyota!

Ric Deleary

ellen
2/07/2015

"Travis Couey Rocks"

No high-pressure, good experience. That from a former TV consumer reporter. Travis was easy to work with and made the process painless. We've shopped many places and are repeat customers.

Travis Couey

csantana
2/04/2015

"excellent"

I had a gentleman by the name of Jovino Castro assist me with my sale and he was very good, knowledgeable, patient, attentive, and most of all got me an awesome deal. I couldn't be more happier with the service and I got a new car. I love Stadium of Toyota! By the way thanks for putting up with my craziness But I am Spanish. lol

Jovino Castro

rpad
2/04/2015

"very personable"

Salesman Cesar Hernandez is a consumate professional who maintains a positive and informative attitude. Attention to detail and a calmness that is reasuring and confertable. He should be commended!!

Cesar Hernandez

Lisi
1/19/2015

"Outstanding Excellent Service"

Go speak with David Izaguirre. He is an amazing sales person, very helpful & kind really worries about the customers satisfaction. He will definitely make sure your happy and satisfied with your new vehicle. Checks up on you even after your purchase which truly stuck out with me personally. Honestly I know you won't be disappointed. I've sent other family members and they've all been extremely happy with the service overall at Stadium Toyota.

David Izaguirre

Lisi responded to this review

January 19, 2015

I marked all stars for overall experience I couldn't be any happier. David was a amazing sales person.

cappy
12/22/2014

"New car lease"

See Xavier Pesantes for any of your car purchasing or leasing needs Great experience...made the process easy Very attentive...good customer service John & Louis Capolino

Xavier Pesantes

BuddyRow
12/10/2014

"Will no longer use this facility!"

Received a letter for a RECALL for the seat belts of my Toyota Tacoma. Called in the morning to make an appointment for an inspection of the seat belt problem. I was told my the scheduling person that the work would be completed in 1.5 hours. I arrived at my scheduled appointment time 1330 and was taken care of by a different service rep than what I was told on the phone. I went to lunch and returned within an hour knowing I would wait. No problem. At the 1.5 hour time frame my designated service representative came to me and told me that it would be 15 mins for the vehicle to be done. At 1525, I looked over to see my vehicle PARKED so I inquired with the valet and they said normally that area is for the beginning of service or parked after service was completed. I went inside to see the service rep. He was on a telephone call but indicated to me that the vehicle was ready and he would be with me directly. He quickly completed his call and completed my paperwork and directed me to the cashier. The available cashier questioned whether or not there was a charge to the service rep. He advised her no and she retrieved my key. I asked if there was an indication as to what time the mechanic was completed with the work. She read the time stamped on the bottom of the paperwork which was just printed by the service rep. There was no indication on my paperwork as to the time that the mechanic was complete. Got the key and went to my vehicle and found a part sitting on the floorboard on the drivers side along with an grease mark on the side of the driver's seat. The service rep indicated he would retrieve the mechanic as well as get something to clean the cloth seat. The mechanic was apologetic as well as the service rep however EVERY time I take my vehicle to STADIUM TOYOTA nothing goes as planned. They need to STOP giving customer's excuses and work on the QUALITY ASSURANCE of their business. I was told Dusty (previous customer service rep) is now at TOYOTA of TAMPA and that is where I WILL drive to get any additional service needed for my Tacoma. GOODBYE STADIUM TOYOTA. P.S. Called Joan the Customer Service Complaint Department and (surprise) it went to voice mail.

not important

Fredsmom6
11/22/2014

"Extremely happy with Jamison Wallen and Stadium %oyota"

My recent vehicle purchase at Stadium Toyota was handled by Jamison Wallen, or should we change his name to “Mr. Efficient”…. Jamison was interested in what I had to say. He remembered the details of our conversation and easily followed through. From the time we walked in the door and Jamison said “hello”, we were in good hands the whole time. Buying a car is not my favorite experience, but Jamison did his best to make it a pleasant, quick, and painless experience. There was no salesman pushiness involved. Just pleasant conversation, good information about the process, and a great education on the vehicle we chose. He was very good at explaining everything in detail and had answers to all of my questions. The teamwork with other staff members to quickly handle the negotiation process, complete the final paperwork and vehicle prep was awesome. If you’re in the market for a vehicle, I’d recommend Jamison Wallen and Stadium Toyota. PS: I am NOT paid to write a review. Just a happy Stadium customer.

JAMISON WALLEN