Stadium Toyota

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Sun Toyota

Cgunderson123
7/11/2016

"Great experience at Stadium Toyota!"

I recently bought a vehicle at a great price, my experience was stress free with excellent customer service, the staff was very nice and made me feel very comfortable and answered all the questions I had. If you want to have a great experience buying a car and going home stoked, than ask for Sean Heyes and Vince Lovasco. Thank you Stadium Toyota you made me very happy!!!!!

Sean Hayes, Vince Lovasco

Lizzy033
5/01/2016

"Looking for a new car? Stadium Toyota is the place to go! "

I had a really good experience and excellent customer service. Jose Torres and one of the managers " Paul" Both were very helpful with the whole process, Jose Torres was kind ,and very patient with me. I am so happy with my new car, it was great experience to work with Jose Torres. Thank you so much, you guys did an extraordinary job. You need a car or just shopping around? please go see Jose Torres @ stadium Toyota dealership in Tampa fl , you won't be disappointed

Jose Torres and Paul

dromero12
4/20/2016

"Great experience! "

Had a great experience at Stadium toyota back in March. My sister recommended me to come here, so I did. I received the help I needed and also, at a great price! Mehdi Kawen is awesome! I highly recommend him, he is good at what he does and carries a great attitude at all times. Thank you!

Mehdi Kawen & Glenn Cooney

samirab85
4/14/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I recently buy my RAV4 2016 with the sales representative MOSE SMITH, and my experience with Stadium Toyota was very pleasant thanks to MOSE SMITH, I am very happy to have the luck to be attended by this incredible person, his service and acknowledge was very crucial to take my decision buying my car in this particular dealer and also he gave me my space to decide before and after I traveled in my vacations. from one to ten I give 11 to Mose and I recommend this place to anybody looking for a great service specially Mose Smith.

MOSE SMITH

Joe
3/06/2016

"Internet sales manager says we are wasting his time "

We bought the car , but internet manager said we washed his time as we did not agree to his price and were walking out when he did not agree Worst dealer ever

Doesn't matter , if he reads it he would know

Cfortyniners1680
1/27/2016

"Disappointing Service and Sales Departments"

Service department is awful both in and out of warranty. Made appt for recall work. Dropped off my car and several hours later was told to pick up my car without the recall work being performed. They had given my part to another vehicle. After my free oil changed expired, I came in for service and was charged $99 for a synthetic oil change and tire rotation. Something that would normally cost $35 or $40 at other places. I was also promised several times that they would email quotes for new vehicles as my lease was ending. I never received any quotes. They clearly don't worry about customer satisfaction or retention. Subaru here I come.

Not sure

buyerbeware
12/19/2015

"The most unethical group of salesman I ever seen."

Do not buy anything from this company, The most unethical group of salesman you ever seen. The management do not even care about the customer. Never received a call from management about the situation even when i complained to Toyota. Take a drive to Clearwater Toyota, it well worth the time .I Went to buy a 2016 Camary and we were shopping dealers and the highest price we had out the door was 22,100. These guys try to sell the same Camary for 27,500 with a 9.9% interest rate. Toyota should take away this dealership franchise.

A finance manager who's the biggest lier there is.

BFraley11
11/11/2015

"Service"

This is a new service writer for me.....Carlos Luna was very polite and helpful..I would recommend him to anyone taking their car to Stadium Toyota...I have a 2010 Venza and have always had great service writers... Barbara Fraley

Carlos A Luna Apra

dimitria06
10/17/2015

"The worst Dealership i've ever seen"

I needed a battery and alternator. I walked inside, never being there before and i was not properly greeted. I had to go ask for help while the rest of the advisors were just staring at me. That same day i dropped my car off to get worked on. I went to work. I received at least 10 calls from the dealership regarding my warranty company. They were going back in forth on what was being covered. I don't know how many times i had to step out my meeting just hear they couldn't come to an agreement. 2 days later i came to pick up my car, it was NOT washed inside or out. It took them 20mins to find my car. Once i got in my car, there was mechanic grease on my cloth by my door at the top. Also found on my steering wheel and my dash board. My sunroof wasn't working either so i had to call back the advisor to fix it. Its the worse dealer i've ever seen in my life and i'm glad i DID NOT purchase my vehicle from them. I will never go back to them EVER again!

Carlos Luna

rj.mcintyre
10/15/2015

"Don't buy here. Bad service. Money hungry. "

I bought my car from stadium Toyota 3 weeks ago and have had nothing but headaches and stress since the first week. 3 days after I bought the car I had a mechanical issue and I had to leave work early so they could look at it, than I had to take more time off from work so they can repair it. A week and a half later the AC stopped blowing cold air and according to their limited warranty it is not covered. I feel that they rigged the car for sale and once they sold it they were done. I have had nothing but Nad service ever since I signed on the bottom line. The sales man that I dealt with doesn't seem to care and why would he? His service went out the door once he got paid. He had even made the comment that the sale was done. After I realized I wasn't going any where with Shawn Hayes the sales man that I had done my sale with I went to his Manger Vince who also could care less, Vince response to me was "did you take it for a test drive". What type of a response was that? Of course I did, that doesn't mean you didn't fix a car to look great for the sale. I only had one request and that was for me to get a loner car so I can go to work while they repaired my car and they said no, they said that they don't do that and I would need to rent a car. As a customer I felt like they could have done more, for having a car for only 3 weeks and having the issues that I am having more should have been done. I don't suggest Stadium Toyota, take your money and your business else where. They don't value their customers, they don't care about having good relationships, they only care about the commission.

Shawn Hayes & Vince