Sterling Kia

1 Dealership Review
shadleyw11
5/27/2015

"Be Cautious"

I bought my first car from here yesterday May 26, 2015. It was a new Kia Sportage lx. I felt like I received a good price. My sales rep was Heather J. She was professional and respectful. Unfortunately the finance manager was not. Derwin P. was very unprofessional and rude. It started with him becoming noticeably offended because we declined the extended warranty. He made multiply derogatory remarks such as " Do you think that's a good reason not to buy the extended warranty?". His tone was very degrading. Next he began to give us (first time car buyers) paperwork to sign and didn't even attempt to tell us what we were being asked to sign. It was a very unpleasant experience with Derwin P. After we finished with him we were rushed out the doors due to the staff being ready to go home for the day. Because of there urgency to get home we were locked inside the car lot after only minutes of getting into our new car. We had to wait half an hour for someone to return to unlock the gates and let us out. Like I said be cautious before going here.

Heather J, Derwin P