Streetside Classics Charlotte

5400 W Wt Harris Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
Streetside Classics Charlotte Info
About Streetside Classics Charlotte

Classic cars come in all shapes and sizes and you can find them right here. With over 500 cars in our indoor showroom and online, chances are we have exactly what you're looking for. Since all we do is sell classic cars, we do it better than anyone else and our expertise in financing, shipping and all things classic, means you drive away a customer for life.

About Streetside Classics Charlotte

Monday Closed

Classiccarservices
8/28/2015

"Had a great experience with Street Side Classics thanks to M"

Michael Catignani did an awesome job making my transaction with street side classics smooth and easy going. Always answered any questions I had and was always available to reach on the phone. Definitely recommend to speak to Michael when purchasing a vehicle from street side classics! Fabian @ Classic Car Services

JFloyd45
8/18/2015

"looking for pickup found streetside classics charlotte"

I was on internet looking for an old chev pickup at least 30 years old. found streetside classics charlotte and saw avery nice 1985 chevrolet s10 pictures and description very complete my brother-inlaw lives in charlotte he went checked out talked to greg harabin I was there 2 weeks later to make purchase

morris1824
8/03/2015

"Bought sight unseen ... couldn't be happier"

From start to finish, the entire process of buying my car from Streetside Classics (Charlotte) was seamless and easy. I worked throughout with Greg, who was professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. The fact I bought the car sight-unseen was obviously concerning, but I was made comfortable as they were quick to respond to questions and addressed all of my inquires in a timely fashion. Buying a car over the phone can only work if the seller is responsive and honest, and they were indeed both. Greg even helped me source a reputable inspector as well as a vehicle delivery service - both worked out well and I was grateful they were recommended. I had a great experience and would absolutely recommend them - very happy with their service and the car!

richies69NovaSS
8/03/2015

"1969 Nova"

I cant Thank Mike Catignani enough for the help he gave me on my purchase of my car. from my initial call to the finalizing of the sale Mike and the staff of Streeside Classics showed a professionalism that made this purchase great. I purchased this car sight unseen except for the many and detailed photos they had on there web site. Mike was always available to talk and was very knowledgeable of the car and he even looked in around through and under the car to answer some of my superficial questions. Between the detailed photos and Mike's superb help in everything even putting me at ease for purchasing a car site unseen this was a great experience in the purchase of my car. I would also like to Thank Mike Fadel for his great help. Thank you Mike Catignani for everything ! Rich E.

1 FINE 69
7/27/2015

"1969 chevelle"

ZEGIN,REALLY HELPED ALOT WAS ABLE TO GET EVERYTHING DONE OVER THE PHONE,NEVER BOUGHT A VEHICLE WITHOUT LOOKING AT IT I TOOK ZEGINS WORD AND IT WAS EVERYTHING HE SAID IT WAS THANKS,ZEGIN

moritzdj
5/28/2015

"Great, fast service"

Michael was very helpful and kind. He answered all of my questions in a timely manner and assisted me in getting my vehicle delivered in record time.

waveslider80
5/19/2015

"Nice selection, honest"

I had a smooth experience. Streetside has a nice selection of consignment cars and they only sell cars in good running condition. I had an enjoyable experience.

Radium-Man
5/19/2015

"An International Standard-Bearer for Classic Car Dealerships"

I purchased a classic Cadillac of the year of my birth from Streetside Classics, that I discovered online, and sight unseen, based on my research of their reputation, website, and other customers' reviews and commentary... It is truly my pleasure as a very happy customer to take the time to add to this positive commentary and testify to any future potential buyers considering a 'Streetside Classics' car, by truthfully reporting that Streetside Classics is a top-shelf, white-glove dealership with a world-class inventory of unique and very fine classic cars and special finds for all budgets --- a dealership that surpassed all my expectations and conducted a professional and very honest and transparent vehicle transaction --- I am a very happy customer and new believer in Streetside Classics!!! Again, my purchase was sight unseen, via their excellent website, photos, and video and despite the concerns we may have with this kind of transaction, as I had, I was very pleased with the entire experience, and as an extra bonus the vehicle was shipped to me closed transport half across the country and delivered to me like handing over a baby bunny! (even though I had only paid for open transport!) I would also like to make special mention of Mr. Mike Fadel whom I personally dealt with over the phone for this purchase, he was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, and I would recommend his services to any future car buyer without hesitation. Thank You Streetside Classics!!! I love my Caddy and thanks for finding it for me!!!

huneycutt
5/18/2015

"Great company and staff."

I have sold my cars here for many years and it has been great. Christian makes it so easy to sell a car. He makes it so easy to get it listed and makes sure I receive the price i request. When i carry a car over to sell he inspects and handles the small issues. If it needs something fixed he always calls me with a quote on how much it will take to fix it. Wonderful people to work with and very honest.

DW
5/14/2015

"The right car at the right price...delivered as promised..."

I was happy to find the car I had been looking for, and Streetside Classics was a very professional group to work with. Zegin Braun walked me through the purchase process flawlessly and facilitated my hired expert to inspect the car and confirm it was what I was looking for. Zegin was very responsive to all my requests, even after the purchase was completed and the car was already mine. The process of from selection to inspection to purchase and delivery was done in a few days. I have had the car for a couple of weeks now and have been very satisfied with it.

Donald Wyatt