Streetside Classics Charlotte

Sales Rep

July 12, 2016

"Site unseen purchase. "

- Phred52

I have looked for a street rod for many months and seen the one for on the web site. I contacted Mike Catignani to see if the care was still available, Mike gave me his opinion of the car and said that it was in good condition. Without seeing the car I made an offer and within 4 hours the car was mine. I live in Illinois and needed the car to be shipped, Mike made all the arrangements and in 4 days the car was sitting in my driveway and Looks Great, much better than what I was expecting! I love my 1936 Ford Sedan Deluxe, Thanks for everything and I couldn't say anything bad about the service I received from Mike and Streetside Classics!!!!!

June 19, 2016

"Great experience "

- CarCrazyGuy

I have bought and sold a few cars with Streetside Classics. Mike and the team created a great experience for all of the deals. I am sure I will be back for more.

June 17, 2016

"Pleasant and Patient Experience"

- Dkh0812

Mike and team were candid and honest in their assessment of the vehicle. They were patient as I worked through the offer process as well as making payment arrangements. Further, they offered solid transport options when I decided to ship the car as opposed to driving it home. I will definitely look at Streetside again when I decide to purchase another vehicle.

Used 2002 Dodge Viper, $64995