Streetside Classics Charlotte

5400 W Wt Harris Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
Streetside Classics Charlotte Info
About Streetside Classics Charlotte

Classic cars come in all shapes and sizes and you can find them right here. With over 500 cars in our indoor showroom and online, chances are we have exactly what you're looking for. Since all we do is sell classic cars, we do it better than anyone else and our expertise in financing, shipping and all things classic, means you drive away a customer for life.

About Streetside Classics Charlotte

Monday Closed

whittingtonDwight2808
4/17/2015

"Hot little bug."

Easy and professional people to work with. Zegin did a wonderful job on helping with my needs. He kept me informed and seem to go out of his way to help. Thank again guys, I will let others know about the experience I had with everone. Couldn't be more pleased.

Kegin Braun

67Chevelle_502
4/15/2015

"Great service!"

My experience with Streetside Classics Charlotte was great. Their representation of my 1967 Chevelle was pretty spot on with no major surprises. One bit of advice is to have your questions thought out and written down before you contact them about the vehicle you're interested in. After receiving the car there were things that I should have asked about. Still very happy with the car though. The purchase process was simple and quick. Michael Catignani took great care of me.

Sam
3/17/2015

"Purchase of 2002 Corvette Z06"

Just wanted to share my superior experience dealing with Mike Fadel & Streetside Classics. Mike made the process very easy for me to make this purchase. I took my time looking at the cars they had & Mike was patient & not pushy at all. When I made my decision, he made sure I had all the information for a smooth transaction. I bought this car sight-unseen & it surpassed all my expectations and more. I would definitely make another purchase in the future & highly recommend Streetside Classics, Mike & his entire team. Best regards - Sam D. Rochester, NY

Rick D
2/25/2015

"Exceptional experience! Thank you Michael!"

I wanted to share my exceptional experience with Streetside Classics Charlotte and my sales associate Michael Catignani. I've been spending the past few years searching for the perfect vehicle visiting many websites and dealerships. As you can imagine, I was very excited to come across the vehicle I finally thought would be the perfect fit. I was; however, a little apprehensive about doing business with someone halfway across the country on a vehicle I had never seen in person. This all changed when I was fortunate enough to be connected with Michael! Let's not put it mildly when I say Michael is an absolutely exceptional employee who made my buying experience top notch. Michael did everything to answer any questions I had regarding the vehicle (which was quite a few) and just made the buying process smooth and comfortable. When I completed the transaction, I had no doubt I was purchasing the correct vehicle and I felt like I was dealing with a dealership right in town. THANK YOU for helping me purchase the perfect vehicle and great job to Michael for representing Streetside Classics in such a professional manner. Your company is very fortunate to have him! For anyone considering purchasing from Streetside Classics, don't hesitate and ask for Michael...you won't be disappointed. Warm regards, Rick - Eden Prairie, MN

slnolefan
1/09/2015

"Purchase of 1954 Chevrolet 3100"

I just wanted to thank sales professional, Michael Catignani for helping to make a dream come true. Owning a 1954 Chevrolet 3100! Michael was helpful and knowledgeable during the deposit, purchase and delivery process. In addition I would also like to thank Mike Fadel in Management for working with us in the purchase of the our truck. The team at Streetside Classics in Charlotte are first class, helpful and courteous. I even received a Congratulatory e-mail from Ellen and instruction for registration of the truck. There were no surprises when the the truck arrived in Central Florida. It was better than advertised on their site. We will purchase our next classic car from Streetside Classics. Thanks again!!!!! Scott

Adam Stetler
11/11/2014

"Purchase of 1969 camaro Z28"

Just wanted to say the wonderful job my sales professional Michael Catignani did during my recent purchase. He made it super easy to do business even though I was a few states away and has assisted me throughout the entire process. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a classic vehicle. Thanks again for all the help.

Michael Catignani

SteveSnow
5/14/2014

"Misrepresentation of vehicle purchased"

I have read reviews of Streetside classic cars in Charlotte. I purchased a vehicle from them after exhaustive phone calls with two different sales associates and office employees. I talked to them for nearly two weeks about the vehicle. They are smooth in their approach and know how to spin the actual condition of the vehicle. The vehicle price was finally agreed upon and shipped to my home. My schedule was such I could not go there to pick up the vehicle. I am not a mechanic, so the safety issues may not have all been discovered by going to the dealership. The vehicle condition what not even close to what was described in pictures or receipts. I have been working on the vehicle ever since I received it to get it to a safe driving condition. I can't use it as it was advertised. I am not comparing it to a new vehicle, I am comparing it to like vehicles, and this one is very unsafe. the company will always hide behind the "as is" contract, so beware. I have read reviews how they support veterans, but those are just words, and not backed up with deeds at all. They make a lot of money I am guessing with the expansion of their dealerships. There is a reason, if I am like many who bought from them. Their products look OK, but can be mechanically worn out. They need to stop telling potential customers about the condition of the vehicle if they are unwilling to verify it with even an inspection. They broker the vehicles and what I got was junk. They take the word of the individual who is selling it, and will hide behind all the lies to their fullest. They have no clue what the condition of the vehicle is in, so stop telling the buyers you do. If they say the vehicle was "rebuilt", your definition of rebuilt and theirs can be decades apart. I mean that literally. When was it rebuilt? To what degree? The mechanical condition of this vehicle was pathetic. Even a novice mechanic as I am, I believe I would have discovered the steering and braking issues right away. I have names and pictures and can tell more specifics about the vehicle I purchased, but what is the point. I was fooled, so be careful about what you hear, what they say, and what you are getting. Had I attempted to drive this vehicle home, I probably would not be able to write this review, as I would have crashed. Just one of the several unsafe parts of the vehicle was the steering box and column. It was connected by one wrong size bolt on a frame modified from poor workmanship which nearly fell off when I drove it to my mechanic. The trip was just a few miles and it was a good thing as when I saw it up on a rack, I was shocked. I watched a video of the truck being driven at their dealership. Who ever drove this truck when it was taken had to have known how dangerous it was. Buyers beware. They will sell you junk if they can get enough lipstick on it and will lie with a smile. Don't be fooled as I was. There is a reason they are expanding, sell worn out crap with lipstick for lots of money. We can be lied to and fooled once. That business is what this company is good at. As nice as was Bob Mueller in my correspondence to him, the company made it clear was "as is" means. Lipstick on a pig. In my opinion, that should be this companies motto.

Greg Harabin, Robert Mueller

Montanmike
12/10/2013

"Greg, Thanks for all your help. Since I did not..."

Greg, Thanks for all your help. Since I did not purchase the car through E-Bay, I can’t leave a rating. If I could, it would be inadequate to say what I feel needs to be said. They do not go high enough on the ratings to express my pleasure with the deal we were able to make. Your services were excellent, the car was as represented and service after the sale has been above any expectations. I have dealt with several internet brokers, and none have come close to the level of Streetside’s professionalism. I appreciate the extra effort in follow-up regarding registering the car. Mine is an unusual circumstance, and that created a bit of a challenge getting the registration handled on my end, and you never failed to help, thanks again. If you can use this statement with your customers, I am glad to help. I would be more than happy to talk to any prospective client who needs a little outside prospective. You can be sure the next time I am looking for a car, I will check your inventory first. Mike McFarland St. George, Utah (435) 688-1814

Greg and Tom at the Atlanta showroom

nov553
11/13/2013

"Working with Bill Manuel was a very pleasant experience. ..."

Working with Bill Manuel was a very pleasant experience. No pressure. Just willing to go the extra mile to answer all my questions and make the car available for full personal inspection. Even put it on the lift on two different occasions. First time so I could look at the chassis and the second time so I could take detailed pictures.

Bill Manuel

meralclarke
8/27/2013

"Greg was terrific and easy to work with; we appreciated..."

Greg was terrific and easy to work with; we appreciated his patience and level of expertise. Great dealership, customer service, and ease of sale. We will definitely recommend them in the future for anyone seeking a classic / antique car.

Greg Harabin