Streetside Classics Charlotte

5400 W Wt Harris Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
Streetside Classics Charlotte Info
About Streetside Classics Charlotte

Classic cars come in all shapes and sizes and you can find them right here. With over 500 cars in our indoor showroom and online, chances are we have exactly what you're looking for. Since all we do is sell classic cars, we do it better than anyone else and our expertise in financing, shipping and all things classic, means you drive away a customer for life.

About Streetside Classics Charlotte

Monday Closed

Bryan
5/21/2016

"Smooth transaction!"

Had an awsome buying experience here at Streetside Classics in Charlotte. Matt was very helpfull and was on top of every question I had. Will definetely buy here again.

Patrick320
5/02/2016

"Very refined appraisal and selling process"

This was very very best selling process I could have dreamed of. Fast appraisal of my vehicle. Assisted in setting of transportation to Charlotte from Roanoke VA. Great communication and the marketing job (pictures, video, description and vehicle story) was 5 of 5 stars! Not too mention a very fast sale for top market value. Streetside Classics of Charlotte is setting the bar for everyone in this industry.

Seven3XR7
4/22/2016

"Bought from... and sadly, had to sell my 1973XR7 thru them. "

Can't say enough nice things about Streetside Classics. Bought from them "The Cat", a 1973 XR7 Convertible in 2010. Brought back to Michigan, 30 miles from where she was built, and enjoyed the "Ooo's and Awes" from other motorheads seeing her on the road. Due to health issues, she needed a new home. The only people I trusted to find that new home/owner was Streetside Classics so I shipped her back there and they did! Very happy with my entire Streetside Classics buying and selling experience.

Jaybirds25
4/13/2016

"Matt was a big help in buying my 1966 Ford Bronco!!"

Matt was great! Knew the vehicle and answered all my questions and emails asap. Organized the delivery of the vehicle which was same day!!! Would highly recommend Matt and Streetside!!

Daniel Childers
4/09/2016

"My Experience at Streetside Classics"

Great personnel at streetside everyone that i was in touch with went out of there way . Zegin went the extra mile helping answer question about the car that i was looking at. He made numerous trips to his computer to pull up info about the car . I would recommend streetside to anyone looking to buy a classic car. Daniel Childers

73_GTO
3/31/2016

"Excellent Personal Customer Service"

I was very impressed with the help I received from Michael Catignani. He was knowledgeable about the car I purchased as a gift for my husband (1973 GTO) and helped make this a smooth, low-stress, and fun process, even with buying the car sight-unseen from out of state. His email/phone responses were prompt and he was exceptionally pleasant to talk with, which gave me great confidence in Streetside Classics as a dealer. I hope all sales professionals meet the standard he performs to.

Ross Shrourou
2/26/2016

"Exceeded my expectations "

It has been nothing but a pleasure dealing with Michael. Being in the business for over 20 years, we unfortunately run in to many sour deals. This dealership understands the value of a customer and I am very grateful to them. I look forward to many years of business together.

afsnco
2/24/2016

"Fulfillment of a long-ago promise"

Ever since I was first married 20 plus years ago, my wife has "owed" me a '67 Pontiac. She gave me the green light to find my "one" and I did at Streetside Classics. Mike and Devin were great guys both and Mike was a true professional when it came to providing just the amount of sales support I wanted and no more than was asked for. Courteous and true to his word, I found my experience working with him to get the incredible car that I did truly enjoyable and worthy of consideration from anyone interested in a professional, hassle-free car buying experience. Thanks to Mike and Streetside for my awesome ride!

Devin

my dream 67
2/11/2016

"my dream car"

since i was 10yrs old, my dream car has been a 67 chevelle ss. since we all know the cost of these cars, are in the $70 thousand dollar bracket, it was out of my budget. i found a clone from streetside classics in Charlotte nc. it was everything i had been dreaming off. from the time i made the 1st call thru the delivery process, they where right there. i even had a problem with the delivery company. when i called & asked not to have my car picked up, by this certain company they had no problem. so this delayed my pickup by 4 days. they had no problem holding my car. they even called me, once the right company showed up, to verify the release. a very class act origination! i would recommend them to anyone, looking for their classic or dream car. Ret SSG Martin Nasceif Detroit Michigan

Brianking
1/13/2016

"The Best Vehicle Buying Experience Barring Non!!!"

From the outset I was treated with respect and great professionalism. Matt Bedard put me at ease. This was my first endeavor into the classic vehicle market and it probably showed. Matt didn't make me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about but answered all my questions and concerns and guided me through the whole process.Matt and Mike Fadel made sure that i would be getting the truck of my dreams and have really made the process a real pleasure I would recommend Streetside Classics to anyone looking for the car of their dreams. Thanks Much Guys! Brian Kingsley P.S. Matt Bedard did all this while he and his wife were having a baby, and during the holidays. Unbelievable!!! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Bedard!!!

Matt Bedard