Streetside Classics Charlotte

Mike Fadel

January 15, 2017

"Good experience "

- Tom

I bought the car there and they sold it years later. Both were positive experiences. They have all the tools and experience to make the process go smoothly.

December 30, 2016

"Very positive experience!"

- Skyhawk

A very positive experience dealing with Matt Bedard at this dealership. This is our first Classic Car purchase, long distance. I purchased the MG TD over the phone as Matt went through the entire vehicle answering my questions. Two thumbs up on customer service and representation of your inventory. Thank you

December 19, 2016

"Never bought a car without personally inspecting it "

- V8Fiero

I live in NE ND and spotted an 88 Fiero V8 on the Hemmings app. I posted some questions and shortly got an email back from Zegin with my questions answered. I called him and really felt he was being very straight forward with me about the car. I decided to go ahead and purchase the car. I asked him to check a couple of things and asked him if he had a transportation company that they generally worked with. He recommended Rich who did an outstanding job. He also followed up on what I had asked him to check on. The car arrived in a timely manner and proved to be almost exactly as I expected. The only thing thing that I would suggest would be to make sure that there is a little more gas in the car. I ran out of gas less than a half mile from my house on the way to fill the tank so that I could drive the car a little and check out everything.

Used 2004 Dodge Viper, $38995