Streetside Classics Charlotte

Michael Catignani

August 01, 2017

"Professional and honest"

- dwgeagl

This was, by far, one of the best experiences at a dealership I have ever had. Everyone I encountered there was polite, and well-mannered. I did not feel pressured to by a car, nor did I feel like I was being taken advantage of. The salesman was honest about everything, no pressure, and courteous in his emails about seeing vehicles before I could make the physical trip. I bought a car of my dreams here and will definitely be an advocate of this dealer for any future buys amongst people I know. Thanks Streetside!

Ellen Kelly

August 01, 2017

"Just a good experience."

- wfmcbroom

The staff is very frendly and easy to work with. I had made multiple phone calls before driving three hours to see the vehicles and they always treated me with respect and courtesy. Great people and great cars.

July 26, 2017

"oversees dealer and collecter"

- norbert kutzera

Mr. Zegin Braun sold me a couple of beautiful cars the last 2 years and it was always a pleasure to purchase and I am happy to get always the honest and good information about all cars I was looking at..

Zegin Braun