Streetside Classics Charlotte

Sales Associate
Mike  Fadel, Sales Manager, Streetside Classics Charlotte

Mike Fadel

March 16, 2017

"Totally Satisfying experience from start to finish! "

- irish57

Great experience with Streetside Classics!! Very professional staff and exceptional facility. Streetside Classics, sold my car in record time and got my a great price! I will be a return customer!

February 26, 2017

"AMAZING!!!!"

- 2ClassicsSold

The folks at Streetside Classic are, simply put, amazing. From the first call I made to inquire about how the consignment on classics process went, to selling not one, but TWO classics with their assistance - they were awesome each step of the way. I inherited a beautiful 38 Buick Special and. 57 Chevy Belair two door hardtop when my dad passed away. I had every intent of keeping them in the family - but it was not working out for this only parent of a four year old. After a lot of soul searching, I knew I had to let them go - for our purposes and so they could get the love and attention these beautiful cars so richly deserved. After that first call, Streetside helped me every step of the way - transporting from VA to NC, getting them prepped for sale, talking about what I needed out of them and pricing them just right, providing status calls routinely, and finally to the sale. I worked with several folks - John, Mike, Matt, Ellen, and others. They were all fantastic. I doubt I will find myself in a place in which I will be selling classics - but if I am, or maybe consider that 66 Mustang I always wanted - I won't hesitate to contact Streetside first. Funny story - when I took the first check into the bank to deposit it, since it was larger, the bank manager had to come verify it. He looked at the check, looked at me, and asked me if I sold a car with Streetside. I said yes and told him I had a second one there as well. He mentione that he had just purchased a classic from Streetside not long before and thought they were awesome. I told him I thought so too!!!!

February 15, 2017

"Very Impressed. Great Staff and unbelievable selection."

- cltvettguy238

I was very impressed by the staff and unbelievable selection of great Classic Cars. So many of them took me back to my high school days and great memories. I cosigned my 2001 Corvette with Streetside Classics and within a month the car was sold on the agreed on price. Really saved me a lot of time and hassle of trying to sell the car myself. If your looking for a great classic car or just want to sell your classic and don't want to go through all the work of trying to sell it yourself, I recommend Streetside Classics. SteveJ Charlotte, NC

Used 1996 Dodge Ram, $28995