Streetside Classics Charlotte

5400 W Wt Harris Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
Streetside Classics Charlotte Info
About Streetside Classics Charlotte

Classic cars come in all shapes and sizes and you can find them right here. With over 500 cars in our indoor showroom and online, chances are we have exactly what you're looking for. Since all we do is sell classic cars, we do it better than anyone else and our expertise in financing, shipping and all things classic, means you drive away a customer for life.

About Streetside Classics Charlotte

Monday Closed

waveslider80
5/19/2015

"Nice selection, honest"

I had a smooth experience. Streetside has a nice selection of consignment cars and they only sell cars in good running condition. I had an enjoyable experience.

Radium-Man
5/19/2015

"An International Standard-Bearer for Classic Car Dealerships"

I purchased a classic Cadillac of the year of my birth from Streetside Classics, that I discovered online, and sight unseen, based on my research of their reputation, website, and other customers' reviews and commentary... It is truly my pleasure as a very happy customer to take the time to add to this positive commentary and testify to any future potential buyers considering a 'Streetside Classics' car, by truthfully reporting that Streetside Classics is a top-shelf, white-glove dealership with a world-class inventory of unique and very fine classic cars and special finds for all budgets --- a dealership that surpassed all my expectations and conducted a professional and very honest and transparent vehicle transaction --- I am a very happy customer and new believer in Streetside Classics!!! Again, my purchase was sight unseen, via their excellent website, photos, and video and despite the concerns we may have with this kind of transaction, as I had, I was very pleased with the entire experience, and as an extra bonus the vehicle was shipped to me closed transport half across the country and delivered to me like handing over a baby bunny! (even though I had only paid for open transport!) I would also like to make special mention of Mr. Mike Fadel whom I personally dealt with over the phone for this purchase, he was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, and I would recommend his services to any future car buyer without hesitation. Thank You Streetside Classics!!! I love my Caddy and thanks for finding it for me!!!

huneycutt
5/18/2015

"Great company and staff."

I have sold my cars here for many years and it has been great. Christian makes it so easy to sell a car. He makes it so easy to get it listed and makes sure I receive the price i request. When i carry a car over to sell he inspects and handles the small issues. If it needs something fixed he always calls me with a quote on how much it will take to fix it. Wonderful people to work with and very honest.

DW
5/14/2015

"The right car at the right price...delivered as promised..."

I was happy to find the car I had been looking for, and Streetside Classics was a very professional group to work with. Zegin Braun walked me through the purchase process flawlessly and facilitated my hired expert to inspect the car and confirm it was what I was looking for. Zegin was very responsive to all my requests, even after the purchase was completed and the car was already mine. The process of from selection to inspection to purchase and delivery was done in a few days. I have had the car for a couple of weeks now and have been very satisfied with it.

Donald Wyatt

80 pace
5/14/2015

"very clean, easy to do business with"

Had the car I was looking for. Easy transaction and paperwork was simple to follow. Very clean showroom with lots of cars. Like a museum.

Heidi Holmes
5/14/2015

"Awesome first time experience for me!!"

I wanted a Jeep the same age as me. I wanted it to be well restored and I wanted it to be blue. I found that Jeep online at Streetside Classics in Charlotte, NC, 600 miles from my home. I called and began dealing with Zegin Braun. He quickly gained my trust by providing answers to all of my various questions. I had tons of pics to help assess the Jeeps condition. The Website was awesome. Zegin called me back quickly on every question. He test drive the Jeep himself and gave me precise details on everything. He talked to my husband and answered all of the mechanical questions. He helped us negotiate a great price for the Jeep as well as delivery to our home the very next day. We did the whole deal via phone and email in a days time. The title arrived the following week as promised. We love the Jeep and this was a great experience for us purchasing our first classic vehicle. We would recommend Streetside Classics and Zegin Braun to anyone!

ooboo3

"Excellent Service"

I found Streetside Classics extremely accommodating and easy with which to deal. The next time I'm in the market for a classic car, they will be at the top of the list to consult. Their inventory selection and the quality is also superb.

Zegin Braun

Porsche

"great"

Good people, great experience, I have been dealing with Christian and the people at Streetwise for years. I have always been treated with respect. They are very professional.

Charlie40
5/13/2015

"Helpful every step of the way."

I found the folks at streetrside in Charlotte to be very helpful and professional in all their actions. I had to get a new title and Streetside helped in giving me instructions on how to go about getting this done. They answered all my questions and made sure I understood their programs that they have in place to get my car sold. I got the money I ask for with no glitches. I was impressed with all the work that goes into promoting the sale of my car. I would use them again when I need to buy or sale a car.

Christi H
5/13/2015

"Streetside is the Best!! I highly Recommend "

This is such a good place to deal with everyone is so friendly and helpful and not to mention they really get the job Done!! They do a super job on advertising your vehicle They take care of all the hassel. Its wonderful & Christian really knows his stuff! He is the Best I would defiantly Recommend Streetside & Christian to anyone You can't Go Wrong

Reviews of Mike  Fadel