Streetside Classics Charlotte

Michael Catignani

Mike  Fadel, Sales Manager, Streetside Classics Charlotte

Mike Fadel

February 15, 2017

"Very Impressed. Great Staff and unbelievable selection."

- cltvettguy238

I was very impressed by the staff and unbelievable selection of great Classic Cars. So many of them took me back to my high school days and great memories. I cosigned my 2001 Corvette with Streetside Classics and within a month the car was sold on the agreed on price. Really saved me a lot of time and hassle of trying to sell the car myself. If your looking for a great classic car or just want to sell your classic and don't want to go through all the work of trying to sell it yourself, I recommend Streetside Classics. SteveJ Charlotte, NC

February 10, 2017

"Great Service First Time Consignment Customer"

- jdawg

The Streetside Classic Team was great to work with especially for someone that has not used consignment to sell a classic car. The experience was top notch and the team I work with (John, Matt & Ellen) were true professionals. The consignment process was simple and the deal spelled out perfectly, no pressure, no need to deal with a bunch of folks taking your time to look at a car just for the sake of looking usually with no intent to buy. The Streetside team did all the hard work and in the end brought a buyer that netted me close to my target price. When the deal was closed, a simple visit to the office to sign title and pick up check for my share of the sale price took only a few minutes. Never met the buyer and no need to as the team handled all the details. Best experience I've had selling a classic car. Big thanks to John, Matt and Ellen. Hope to do business with you again!

January 15, 2017

"Good experience "

- Tom

I bought the car there and they sold it years later. Both were positive experiences. They have all the tools and experience to make the process go smoothly.

Used 2004 Dodge Viper, $38995