Streetside Classics Charlotte

Michael Catignani

Mike  Fadel, Sales Manager, Streetside Classics Charlotte

Mike Fadel

June 27, 2017

"Streetside did a fantastic job selling by vehicle. "

- klanman0

I tried Gateway out of Indianapolis first what a nightmare. Gateway did everything wrong and they would never call back, Gateway seen my ad on craigslist and promised the sky and when the car got there everything changed. Gateway management would never call back Chad I think is the director of all US sales he is as bad as all the others at Gateway. I wish I would have tried Streetside first they really know what they are doing. This is a real life experience and I was shacked how bad Gateway is and then I was shocked about how Great Streetside is. I will sell many more vehicles at Streetside. Streetside even hooked me up with a guy to pick up my car at Gateway and take it to their shop. That went very smooth also.

Scott was my sales rep.

June 18, 2017

"The A-Team"

- Raz

I found out about Streetside Classics surfing the net for a vintage Triumph or MG. When I found what I wanted on the website I have expressed my interest online and have received a prompt reply from Chris Mapel. We exchanged emails and a couple of calls and Chris was very professional and accommodating with my schedule. It only took one visit and I made my decision for a 1959 Triumph TR3. Chris spent a great amount of time explaining the vehicle, its different features, and how to handle it after which I was able to take it for a drive. I took possession of the vehicle one week later - Chris and Devin did a walk-through with me that was very helpful. Ellen Kelly was also very helpful with the documentation. The whole experience was flawless and very pleasant with such knowledgeable and professional members of the Streetside Classics team. MANY THANKS TO ALL!

Other Employees : Chris Mapel, Devin

June 01, 2017

"Very Satisfied"

- RagTop Gal

After paying for an independent inspection, I bought a 29 year old, single owner, 1988 Mazda RX7, rag top with 29K miles and had it shipped to my home in Austin, TX. Matt at Streetside was extremely helpful in facilitating my purchase and helping me organize the car's shipment across seven states. My experience with Streetside was 100% satisfactory, and if you're reticent about buying a car sight unseen and having it shipped across country (and who could blame you), rest assured you're in good hands.

Matt Bedard