Streetside Classics Charlotte

Sales Rep

August 07, 2016

"Corvette Fever..."

- Tony95

Very professional and prompt throughout the entire transaction. Questions or concerns were answered quickly. Always available to speak with on the phone (no voicemail delay), which is not always the case in business. Very happy with my purchase.

August 06, 2016

"Professional, and easy to contact and receive timely answers"

- bee man from mass.

Each time I had a question I was promptly answered. Personal service will win every time. Beautifull web site , so easy and clear. My first time doing this and it was a pleasure.. Thanks to the entire staff at No. Carolina.

July 12, 2016

"Site unseen purchase. "

- Phred52

I have looked for a street rod for many months and seen the one for on the web site. I contacted Mike Catignani to see if the care was still available, Mike gave me his opinion of the car and said that it was in good condition. Without seeing the car I made an offer and within 4 hours the car was mine. I live in Illinois and needed the car to be shipped, Mike made all the arrangements and in 4 days the car was sitting in my driveway and Looks Great, much better than what I was expecting! I love my 1936 Ford Sedan Deluxe, Thanks for everything and I couldn't say anything bad about the service I received from Mike and Streetside Classics!!!!!

Used 2002 Dodge Viper, $59995