Streetside Classics Tampa

Consignment Manager
Justin Clark, Sales Representative, Streetside Classics Tampa

Justin Clark

August 20, 2017

"my first consignment experience!"

- Gary Wolfe

I first went up there to look at a corvette. When I returned to buy the corvette, I drove my 72 Triumph Spitfire up to put on consignment there. I was patient and was really happy it sold. The convenience was the main thing for me.

Justin Clark
Carolyn Morris
Nancy Valera

August 13, 2017

"Quick and Efficient"

- Jesse

Dave was able to handle my transaction with professionalism and class. He is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions. He went the extra mile to secure the historical documents for my 1967 Chevelle SS.

Dave Pfister

August 08, 2017

"Bucket List 1972 Chevy Chevelle 454 Five Speed!"

- topdoglawns123

I am very happy with my purchase from Street Side Classics of Tampa Florida. My 13 year old daughter and I drove down from Gainesville, Florida looking for a 1972 Chevy Chevelle 454 Four Speed. Their show room IS a car show. So many incredible classic hot rods, trucks, rat rods, etc. Even if I wasn't buying a car, it was worth the trip just to see their inventory! What a massive collection of gorgeous cars and trucks. No pressure sales, very polite and friendly staff. I was able to test drive the two cars I was interested in and was lucky enough to find a Chevelle SS 454 Five Speed that I really wanted. I highly recommend Street Side Classics! Search the Website and then visit their show room, if you are able.

Carolyn Morris