Streetside Classics Tampa

Justin Clark, Sales Representative, Streetside Classics Tampa

Justin Clark

Sales Representative

April 17, 2017

"happy purchase of my 66 amc ambassador"

- amc fan

A special thank you to Dave Pfister for helping me purchase my first classic car. His over the phone business skills are excellent. I appreciated the professionalism. After the sale was complete Nancy Valera sent the title with registration instructions. Every step of the way these two people delivered . This purchase will be the first of many because of Dave and Nancy. I thank you again, and look forward to my next purchase. R. B.

April 15, 2017

"Purchase of 1966 Morris Mini Panel Van stock # 0507-TPA"

- Norman Nelson

The purchase of the 1966 Morris Mini panel van was a great experience. The staff was great. The paperwork was complete, accurate, and timely. The car arrived in great condition. It was "as good, or even better" than what we expected. The inspection report was complete and detailed and noted any defects. You provided valuable helpful hints about dealing with DMV and getting it registered. I had no problems getting the car registered and getting plates within 30 minutes. Justin Clark responded to our questions and concerns quickly. I dealt with Nancy Valera via email and she provided all the necessary paperwork and Bank transfer information. I received all the documents promptly. It was a pleasure doing business with Streetside Classics and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car out of their area. Good JOB! Cheers, Norman & Jesse Nelson Shasta, CA

April 12, 2017

"Thanks Streetside"

- Chevy Greg

I just want to acknowledge all the effort Dave and Nancy put into making my buying experience at Streetside so easy. They were always willing to answer my questions and to make me feel at ease during the entire process. Thanks again your the best !!!!

1996 Dodge Ram