Sunnyside Acura

482 Amherst Street,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Sunnyside Acura Info
About Sunnyside Acura

In business since 1988 Sunnyside Acura is a full service dealership that prides itself in customer satisfaction. Sunnyside Acura is an 12 time winner of the prestigious Acura Dealership of Distinction Award presented to the top dealers nationwide in terms of Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service; our commitment is to you as the customer. We offer a full compliment of loaner vehicles available for Acura services over 2 hours and provide complimentary NH State Inspections if you purchased your vehicle at Sunnyside Acura. Our dedicated and well trained sales staff is available seven days a week to assist you with your automotive needs.

About Sunnyside Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Snacks
  • Hand Car Wash
PriscillaS
5/29/2016

"Fabulous Buying Experience"

All staff was friendly and helpful! I didn't feel the sales push at all. Ray Hebert was straight forward, open, honest, friendly and professional. He was a pleasure to work with and an honor to meet. I would recommend Ray and the staff to anyone ready to purchase.

sfranb21
5/05/2016

"A comfortable buying experience"

Jimmy Biddle is a terrific salesperson -- in fact, I hesitate to call him a salesperson because of the negative connotation associated with car salesmen. Jimmy was more of a customer advocate. The overall experience with Jimmy was great. He was very good at explaining the buying options without making me feel he was pressuring me into something I was not interested in. He was generous with his time when it came to the test drive, explaining the features of the Acura MDX, and the negotiating process. He was also personable throughout the entire process. I would absolutely recommend both the dealership and Jimmy to anyone interested in buying an Acura. If you're looking for a fair, knowledgeable and friendly car salesman, Jimmy is your guy. My only recommendation to the dealership would be, let folks like Jimmy be more empowered and engaged with price setting, negotiation, and deal finalization. Sean Brennan

RichL
4/27/2016

"Best experience of all auto dealers I have been to"

I have purchased 6 vechicals from SunnySide, one used car, a certified pre-owned TL and multiple new Acuras, no matter what I was looking at I was always treated with respect and not being pushed into a car, they take time and listen to what you have to say. I have purchased many cars from other dealerships and I have not seen this tier of service anywhere else. Even now with my most recent Acura TL with almost 94k miles on it, they still treat you like the day I bought it. Many of dealerships don't care about you after the sale and I feel this is where Sunny Side really soars above the rest! Same goes for their service department, they have always treated me with respect and always explain the work to be done to the car and is very open, honestly before SunnySide I always brought my cars to a local shop but after experiencing the quality service from the dealership I won't be bringing my car back to anyone else, not to mention the labor rates / service costs are actually less than my local shop. I have had the opportunity to meet the executive team at SunnySide, they are out on the floor talking with customers and following up on their work done to cars.

Mcsing
4/16/2016

"Ease of Transaction"

From start to finish, Ryan Carl made our visit to Sunnyside Acura a most pleasurable one. Most noted was the no pressure, low key approach to the eventual sale of what is now, our new pre owned BMW 5 Series. With a recommendation to anyone who may be in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would definitely stop and see Ryan at Sunnyside.

Ryan Carll

April 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura. Our goal is to provide the client with the information needed to make a decision is a low-key, no pressure environment. It sounds like Ryan did a great job. Thank you once again for your feedback, enjoy the 5 Series!

Shopping1
4/12/2016

"Very professional, helpful and nice"

Jimmy was very nice and helpful. His manager and him gave us a good deal on our Acura MDX 2016. We definitely would recommend them to our friends and family...

April 18, 2016

The 2016 Acura MDX is a great choice! Thank you for choosing Sunnyside Acura as well. We're pleased that you had a positive experience and look forward to reinforcing that ideal with your first service visit. Thank you once again.

P&D Driver
2/29/2016

"Those hacks will never service My vehicle again!!!!!"

I paid over $ 1,000.00 to have e couple of accessories installed. What a mistake! I dropped My MDX around 2:00 PM and planned to pick it up the next day. About 4:30 I received a call that it was done. I was a little surprised it was done so quickly. The next day when I picked it up I noticed dirty paw prints on the dash panel. No attempt was made to clean it. Also the start button has gouge mark around it where it was pried out of its mounting hole. Fog lights were installed. I didnt notice till later the inner fender was loose because one of the plastic snap rivet had been broken and not replaced. This to Me looked like the work of a lot boy not that of a trained Tech

April 18, 2016

Good Afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to write of your concerns with your previous service visit. In order for me to address your issues with the service department and see what can be done, I will need a little more information to work with. Please provide me the name the vehicle was serviced under and or the VIN. Once I have this information I will be able to speak with the service department manager and address your concerns directly. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Jeremy
2/17/2016

"Great experience from beginning to end."

I had a great experience purchasing my Acura RDX. I dealt with Mike Keane and he was a straight up, professional and very efficient. I would highly recommend Mike and Sunnyside. As far as I'm concerned there is no other Acura dealership in the North East.

April 18, 2016

Hello Jeremy. Thank you for the glowing review. Professional and efficient sounds like the same type of interaction I'd look for in purchasing a vehicle. We appreciate that you took the time to leave a note of your experience as well. Have a great day!

jane c
2/05/2016

"Excellence from Day 1:):):)"

After thorough research, I knew my next car would be an Acura RDX. I thought -- how lucky, the dealership's only 2 miles from home -- yet instead, I bought at Sunnyside (50 minutes away)! Striving to find one w/specific features, I thought there wasn't much inventory left that fit the mold I'd set my heart on... then Rachel (from their Internet Marketing department), reached out to tell me about a model w/sweet details on their lot. I drove up ASAP, & met Jimmy -- a dedicated salesman, & nice guy. I was very pleased w/the RDX I saw there, & grateful he could answer every question I had. Not only was Jimmy helpful guiding me thru the purchase process, he was (& still is) a great teacher -- happy to clue me in on all the bells & whistles my awesome car has! Chris & everyone on the service crew are very friendly, competent & quite accommodating too! Honestly, I'm glad you guys found me... though I expect to have minimal appointments, I'd prefer to drive north to utilize this excellent Nashua team than go around the corner!

April 18, 2016

Wow! Thank you for the kind words Jane. "I'd prefer to drive north to utilize this excellent Nashua team [Sunnyside Acura] than go around the corner." That statement says a lot, and means a lot to us. You can buy a car from anywhere, but we provided you with not only what you were looking for, but an informative sales consultant that didn't disappear after the sale. Thank you once again Jane. Enjoy the RDX!

JoePep
2/02/2016

"Leased a new TLX"

Very professional and knowledgeable. Enjoyed our discussions. Provided me the answers to all my questions. Would highly recommend Samet to all my friends and family looking to buy or lease an Acura.

April 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're please that you enjoyed your discussions with our team in making your choice of a new TLX. Samet is a highly knowledgeable and professional sales consultant, as is our entire team. If you have any questions or concerns in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward serving you further. Thank you once again for the feedback.

Acurarocks
1/23/2016

"Thanks to Sam! No haggle salesperson with customer in mind!"

I have purchased a new car every 1 or 2 years for the last 13 years, and have dealt with MANY sales people in this time. Acura has always been my car of choice, and after working with Sam, I have found that he is my salesperson of choice too! Sam is very low pressure, laid back, and honest about purchase decision pro's and con's throughout the buying process. I have now purchased 2 vehicles from Sam, and feel confident my next purchase will be with him as well. In fact, Sam was so aware of my driving habits and desires in my vehicle choices, he actually called ME to inform me of a special the dealership was having. Not only did I get into a new car which I liked more, I was able to lower my payment! If that's not sales, I don't know what is. Thanks again Sam! Always a pleasure working with you. - Andrea

January 28, 2016

Hello Andrea. If we could duplicate Sam, we would! The way he works with clients is how we strive to work with all clients. It makes the process more enjoyable and exciting. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. Have a great day.

Reviews of Walid Noueiri