Sunnyside Acura

Concierge Consultant

December 04, 2016

"Great Sales"

- Walter

This was my first Acura dealership visit. Prior to my Acura visit, my wife and I looked at five other SUV's. This was the first dealership where the sales staff didn't pounce on us after entering the front door. They gave us breathing room, that was nice. I came back the next day to receive an estimate on my trade in vehicle. They gave me a good trade in deal and we left with a 2017 Acura MDX. We love the car. Thanks Sam.

November 12, 2016

"Acura and Sunnyside - A Match Made in Heaven!"

- harrym2005

Fantastic dealership! They are a class act that treat their customers right!! Treat them right during the initial sale, during routine maintenance, during difficult post-warranty repair, and even 15 years later when a safety recall needs to be done quickly on a relatively old car. Do not think of any other brand and do not consider any other dealership. The Acura and Sunnyside combo is about as good as it gets! I cannot say enough good things ...

September 27, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Kmcgrath77

Sam was great. Very up front about everything. Gave honest answers to my questions. Was very accommodating to my schedule and made the whole process smooth and easy. Overall it was the best and easiest car buying process I've ever had

• Free Snacks