Sunnyside Acura

Sunnyside Acura

Call
Sunnyside Acura Info
About Sunnyside Acura

In business since 1988 Sunnyside Acura is a full service dealership that prides itself in customer satisfaction. Sunnyside Acura is an 11 time winner of the prestigious Acura Precision Team Award presented to the top 10% of dealers nationwide in terms of Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service; our commitment is to you as the customer. We offer a full compliment of loaner vehicles available for Acura services over 2 hours and provide complimentary NH State Inspections if you purchased your vehicle at Sunnyside Acura. Our dedicated and well trained sales staff is available seven days a week to assist you with your automotive needs.

About Sunnyside Acura Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Snacks
  • Hand Car Wash

"Best place to get a vehicle..."

I started going to Sunnyside Acura 4 1/2 years ago when I bought my first Acura/ luxury vehicle. I had an overall great experience and was very happy with my purchase. I also brought my vehicle here for maintenance and had always had impeccable service. 2 years ago my husband and I decided that we were going to try to start a family and I knew I was going to need a bigger vehicle. I came to Sunnyside and met with Alex. I told him what I was looking for and what my budget was. Alex put me in my first MDX, no haggling, no trying to stretch my budget. He worked with me on the price and also got me a few incentives thrown in. Again, I was very happy with my purchase and services rendered. Last week a tree collapsed damaging my husbands truck and totaling my beloved MDX. I WAS SO UPSET. I loved my car and had no intentions of replacing it anytime soon. I went straight to Sunnyside to see Alex, yet again, and explored my options. This time with our new 6 week old daughter and my husband in tow. I had looked online at pricing and options and had every intention of getting another MDX. We met with Alex and Nadi and they gave me the best possible deal. They even threw in a remote starter (for the baby of course!). I had to wait to sign papers as the insurance was taking their sweet time. In the mean time my husband wanted me to explore other luxury vehilcles (his parents always bought Mercedes). We went to a Mercedes dealership and looked at their comparable SUVs. They couldn't even touch the deal that Acura was offering. Although they could come somewhat close in price, the Mercedes didn't come with 1/2 the options that Acura does. I had to buy a premium package ($3,000 more) just to get an outdated navigation system. The interior was also very dated and blah. They also don't reccomend a remote start (which run about $1,200) and told me even if I go to their reccomend installer, if there was any problems after the remote starter was put in ANY AND ALL warranties would be voided! Sorry I wasted my time even going. Alex and the team at Sunnyside are the way to go. They even did all the running around for me and had enterprise come pick up my rental from them so we didn't have to drop it off. They made it so easy at a time when things were so hard! I will be a forever customer. I have never been treated so well and had such a wonderful overall experience! I would (obviously) highly recommend!

"Easy, efficient, flawless"

Our latest dealing at Sunnyside Acura went above and beyond our past wonderful experiences there. My wife and I went in for our fourth lease at this dealership and were immediately greeted by Jimmy. He was knowledgeable about the cars available and their available options, and never tried to up-sell us during the entire experience. He promptly had us looking at and test driving our desired car. Jimmy's personality/charm is a huge asset to this dealership! He fits right in with overall Sunnyside experience. The service department has always been wonderful, too! This is why we have kept coming back for the past decade. Thank you, Jimmy and Sunnyside! Another flawless transaction.

"Purchase Experience"

Sean Sullivan was professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire purchase process. No pressure sale. Finance options were smooth and near effortless. We would highly recommend Sean for future car purchases.

"No pressure purchase"

Had a great experience leasing my Acura MDX. I am new to leasing, and Rachel and Jimmy were patient with me. Rachel was in contact with me via email before I even walked in. It was nice as I didn't waste any time going back and forth with different "deals", and there was no worry about what I was offered. Jimmy also explained each function of the vehicle, and never pressured me once to make an impulse decision.

"Car purchase"

We recently purchased a certified preowned RDX. Our sales representative, Sean, had been with Sunnyside Acura for 25 years. He was professional, knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. Everyone we dealt with during our visit were very professional and nice. Sean spent a lot of time with us during the test drive and the negotiating process. It was a very pleasurable experience and we would highly recommend this dealership.

"Sam is great!"

Sam was great to work with- as was sales manager (Mike?) and finance guy, negotiations were fair and pressure free, very professional and even went the extra distance to throw in some all season mats! Would reccomend 100%

"Great dealer"

Found Sunnyside Acura to be easy to deal with. Made me feel comfortable from my first inquiry to when we drove our car off the lot.

"No Maintenance Experiences Yet, But Sales Team Great."

Purchased a slightly used, 8,000 miles '14 MDX in August. Wally was my sales rep. He was kind, smart, engaging, honest, and lacked any of the typical traits normally associated with car salesman. It was a no pressure experience from the start. He knew everything about the car including even the smallest details. I am a professional who normally wears a suit to work, but on the Saturday I went to the dealership I was dressed way down with worn jeans and an old shirt. I expected that nobody would approach me but it didn't matter to Wally. It was nice not to feel judged. Such a nice guy. I did struggle to get the price I wanted for my trade but they eventually met my number. Franklin, their finance manager was such a gentleman. Professional and friendly. A great experience overall. Unfortunately I live quite far so I don't see myself going back for service, but I have heard the crew is great there. If you are in the market for a new used Acura you owe it to yourself to visit Sunnyside. You won't be disappointed.

"Help for an out-of-town motorist"

My 2006 Acura MDX's battery died. After AAA came and jumped the car, the radio and navigation systems required a code in order to be usable again. As we had bought the car used from a (non Acura) car dealer, the original code card was nowhere to be found. I called the Acura dealer/service center that I use in Virginia and they were unable to help me beyond saying take it in to a dealer and pay $125 to get it reset! Then I called Sunnyside Acura where the lovely receptionist sent me to Philip, the parts manager. Philip was a true gem! He listened to my problem and then suggested that often people write the codes in the Maintenance Guide/Tracker book. I located that book, opened the cover and indeed, all the codes I needed were there. Philip made sure that I first entered the Nav system code and second the radio code. After thanking him profusely for his pleasant demeanor and incredible helpfulness, he told me that even if the codes hadn't been written down, he would have been able to walk me through steps to get both the radio and Nav system up and running. At no cost to me and certainly a time cost to him! Philip is a shining example of good customer service and Sunnyside Acura is fortunate to have an employee of his caliber. In fact, I felt so strongly about the service I received, that I called Sunnyside back and spoke to the general manager to let him know. Radley Acura of VA, you have LOST my service. I'll be planning my maintenance of my Acura around my trips to NH and make appointments at Sunnyside whenever possible.

"love my MDX"

I worked with Sam and he was very easy to work with. He took his time, wasn't pushy at all and made it very easy and smooth. My car was ready when I was promised. Most importantly I didn't have to deal with sales managers, he handled everything from begining to the end. I also want to thank Geoff which helped me with finance and got me a very low apr rate. I recommend Sunnyside to all my friends and family.

Reviews of Franklin Emerson