Sunnyside Acura

Sunnyside Acura

Call
Sunnyside Acura Info
About Sunnyside Acura

In business since 1988 Sunnyside Acura is a full service dealership that prides itself in customer satisfaction. Sunnyside Acura is an 11 time winner of the prestigious Acura Precision Team Award presented to the top 10% of dealers nationwide in terms of Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service; our commitment is to you as the customer. We offer a full compliment of loaner vehicles available for Acura services over 2 hours and provide complimentary NH State Inspections if you purchased your vehicle at Sunnyside Acura. Our dedicated and well trained sales staff is available seven days a week to assist you with your automotive needs.

About Sunnyside Acura Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Snacks
  • Hand Car Wash
David
1/11/2015

"Great car for a fair price"

All were very polite, professional and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the experience. They were all very knowledgeable about the cars and took the time to show me and my wife everything. They answered all of our questions.

January 26, 2015

David, we're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with high quality service, so it is wonderful that you were satisfied with your experience. Please let us know if there's anything else you need. Sincerely, Bob Niven | E Commerce Director

Pao19
1/07/2015

"Very Happy"

I saw the car I wanted online after visiting couple dealerships and fell in love with the Acura. It was great doing business with Sam. He was very pleasant during the whole time. Was a pleasure to work with Idy and Franklin in the Finance Dept. Excellent work by all; they definitely go above and beyond to make their customers happy! :)

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's always great to hear about positive experiences from wonderful guests like you. If you have questions about your new vehicle, please feel free to contact us. Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Bob Niven | E Commerce Director

clearlyorganized
1/07/2015

"A great experience"

I had been looking for a used Acura TSX Sports Wagon. As an experienced purchaser of Acura vehicles, I recommend buying one through Sunnyside Acura, From the minute I walked I was treated with respect and absolutely no pressure. My sale representative, Wally Noueiri, was extremely knowledgable. He was extremely organized, fair and followed through in a very timely manner. My experience with finance, Franklin Emerson, was also extremely pleasant, he too was organized ( explaining all the options clearly) and professional.

January 26, 2015

It's fantastic that you've enjoyed working with our team. We're always honored to receive such wonderful reviews from knowledgeable guests like you. Let us know if you need further assistance. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Bob Niven | E Commerce Director

2010Snt
12/26/2014

"Great Business, Dealership and Salesman"

I have to say my sales experience at Sunny Side Acura was best I have ever had. I've worked with Samet Okyar. He was very easy and honest to work with. I've had really good experiences with him. So, this is 3rd time I bought car from him. I appreciate his hard work. He is always very friendly, polite, honest and helpful. I highly recommend Him and Sunny Side Acura..

January 26, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal guest! We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed working with Samet and the rest of our team. Feel free to stop by again anytime. We look forward to ensuring you enjoy your vehicle for many years to come. Sincerely, Bob Niven | E Commerce Director

Esc
12/21/2014

"Worth the trip and next trip to Sunnyside Acura!"

Excellent ! Visited a couple of dealerships, should have came here in the 1st place! Drove 2 hrs from RI and worth every minute. The gentleman I had pleasure of interacting with is an awesome team: Alex, Mike, Nadi and Idy they definitely helped made Christmas great. I will be referring my friends and I will be returning in the future for my next car.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for leaving this 5-star review. We're honored by your recommendation. At Sunnyside Acura, our goal is to provide our customers with a 100 percent satisfying experience. Please feel free to reach out to us if there's anything else you need. Sincerely, Bob Niven | E Commerce Director

mmt7653
12/16/2014

"Still Smiling"

I saw the car I wanted online and traveled 2 hours from Vermont to check it out. I called that day to make sure it was still on the lot before I made the journey. The salesman, Samet, called me on my way up to make sure I was still en route and then warmed the car up for me ahead of time- being that it was December. We took it for a test drive, and then sat down for negotiations which ran very smoothly and very fair. Afterwards, Samet, actually gave me a Turkish keychain from his native country that represents Good Luck, and Mike Blatus called in and paid for our dinner tab after suggesting a great little spot that he was getting take-out from. Franklin was very thorough and made my signing process very easy to understand. Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful- even on a Sunday night at 5pm, Samet even hopped out of his car before driving away to help me sync my bluetooth system. Even though it was an Acura Dealership, I purchased a trade-in Subaru from them and still felt treated like royalty. This dealership goes above and beyond to make sure you are a satisfied customer.

January 26, 2015

This fantastic review truly made our day. It's fantastic that you enjoyed your experience at Sunnyside Acura. We're honored that you traveled so far to see us. Feel free to give us a call or stop by anytime you have questions. Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Bob Niven | E Commerce Director

Diannefitz
12/10/2014

"purchase of TLX"

I recently bought a car at Sunnyside Acura 11/30 and worked with Alex Gad. He was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. I would recommend working with him and also Sunnyside.

silverfawx
12/08/2014

"Great Dealership"

Traded and purchased a new car at Sunnyside. What a great experience. Alexander Gad was my sales rep. Honest, friendly, conscientious, very knowledgeable and very helpful. If you shop at Sunnyside...go see Alex!! I love my 2015 RDX!!!!

Ctruscello
11/18/2014

"Best place to get a vehicle..."

I started going to Sunnyside Acura 4 1/2 years ago when I bought my first Acura/ luxury vehicle. I had an overall great experience and was very happy with my purchase. I also brought my vehicle here for maintenance and had always had impeccable service. 2 years ago my husband and I decided that we were going to try to start a family and I knew I was going to need a bigger vehicle. I came to Sunnyside and met with Alex. I told him what I was looking for and what my budget was. Alex put me in my first MDX, no haggling, no trying to stretch my budget. He worked with me on the price and also got me a few incentives thrown in. Again, I was very happy with my purchase and services rendered. Last week a tree collapsed damaging my husbands truck and totaling my beloved MDX. I WAS SO UPSET. I loved my car and had no intentions of replacing it anytime soon. I went straight to Sunnyside to see Alex, yet again, and explored my options. This time with our new 6 week old daughter and my husband in tow. I had looked online at pricing and options and had every intention of getting another MDX. We met with Alex and Nadi and they gave me the best possible deal. They even threw in a remote starter (for the baby of course!). I had to wait to sign papers as the insurance was taking their sweet time. In the mean time my husband wanted me to explore other luxury vehilcles (his parents always bought Mercedes). We went to a Mercedes dealership and looked at their comparable SUVs. They couldn't even touch the deal that Acura was offering. Although they could come somewhat close in price, the Mercedes didn't come with 1/2 the options that Acura does. I had to buy a premium package ($3,000 more) just to get an outdated navigation system. The interior was also very dated and blah. They also don't reccomend a remote start (which run about $1,200) and told me even if I go to their reccomend installer, if there was any problems after the remote starter was put in ANY AND ALL warranties would be voided! Sorry I wasted my time even going. Alex and the team at Sunnyside are the way to go. They even did all the running around for me and had enterprise come pick up my rental from them so we didn't have to drop it off. They made it so easy at a time when things were so hard! I will be a forever customer. I have never been treated so well and had such a wonderful overall experience! I would (obviously) highly recommend!

vandyrunnr
11/16/2014

"Easy, efficient, flawless"

Our latest dealing at Sunnyside Acura went above and beyond our past wonderful experiences there. My wife and I went in for our fourth lease at this dealership and were immediately greeted by Jimmy. He was knowledgeable about the cars available and their available options, and never tried to up-sell us during the entire experience. He promptly had us looking at and test driving our desired car. Jimmy's personality/charm is a huge asset to this dealership! He fits right in with overall Sunnyside experience. The service department has always been wonderful, too! This is why we have kept coming back for the past decade. Thank you, Jimmy and Sunnyside! Another flawless transaction.

Reviews of Franklin Emerson