Sunnyside Acura

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Walid Noueiri, Sales Manager, Sunnyside Acura

Walid Noueiri

July 26, 2017

"Made me feel like family while purchasing a vehicle."

- guineyboy

The team at Sunnyside, Milo,Ed,and Idrissa made buying a vehicle a pleasure. we have never been to an Acura Dealer and my wife saw A vehicle she fell in love with. Ed and Milo started the paper work and Idrissa worked on the financing. There were no hidden gimmicks or promises. I told them what we could put down and there was no surprises. We have purchased many vehicles in our 70 years but this was one of the easiest vehicles ever. The team were more customer caring than customer service and made our buying enjoyable. Thank you Sunnyside for making our dream car come true,

Ed Molina
Taylor Riendeau

May 01, 2017

"Good Experience - Great Value for a Good Price"

- Arnošt Löbel

I went to Sunnyside Acura for the value. I did find it there, but I also met an approachable team of professionals there who collectively made every effort in making me feel treated courteously, with respect. All my questions were answered, all my requests met. We negotiated a bit, naturally, but I did not feel like I was being pushed and steered toward something I did not actually want. I left satisfied with my purchase. My hope is very high about their technical support and service as well. should I need it.

Maggie Leverone
Walid Noueiri

December 04, 2016

"Great Sales"

- Walter

This was my first Acura dealership visit. Prior to my Acura visit, my wife and I looked at five other SUV's. This was the first dealership where the sales staff didn't pounce on us after entering the front door. They gave us breathing room, that was nice. I came back the next day to receive an estimate on my trade in vehicle. They gave me a good trade in deal and we left with a 2017 Acura MDX. We love the car. Thanks Sam.

Samet Okyar