Sunnyside Acura

482 Amherst Street,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Sunnyside Acura Info
About Sunnyside Acura

In business since 1988 Sunnyside Acura is a full service dealership that prides itself in customer satisfaction. Sunnyside Acura is an 13 time winner of the prestigious Acura Dealership of Distinction Award presented to the top dealers nationwide in terms of Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service; our commitment is to you as the customer. We offer a full compliment of loaner vehicles available for Acura services over 2 hours and provide complimentary NH State Inspections if you purchased your vehicle at Sunnyside Acura. Our dedicated and well trained sales staff is available seven days a week to assist you with your automotive needs.

About Sunnyside Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Snacks
  • Hand Car Wash
Chris Doherty
6/13/2016

"Service visit"

Had some issues with my service visit but they were corrected professionally. You can mess up, but if you make good on it, you've got a customer for life

June 24, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your experience with us. We strive for complete client satisfaction. Communication is the key to a positive experience. We look forward to working with you again and hope to see you at the grand re-opening once the renovation is complete!

Randy
6/10/2016

"Once again they were fantastic"

I just purchased my third Acura from Sunnyside Acura and they were fantastic again. Very easy to work with, professional, friendly and very caring about their customers. Jimmy Biddle, Mike Blatus and Franklin Emerson are a pleasure to work with and purchase a car from.

June 24, 2016

We are so pleased that we were able to provide you with the service, selection and friendly staff for a third Acura purchase! It's great to see that the Acura product continues to excite you with the technology and performance it offers; and that we're able to provide what you're looking for in a dealership. Thank you.

Slickr62
6/05/2016

"Trustworthy, respectful, not pushy"

I've been leasing vehicles from Sunnyside for the past 7 years now and the past year I have been lucky to work with Jimmy B. Everyone on the sales floor is actually a good team to go in visit when looking for a vehicle. Being in sales myself I am not an easy customer to deal with because I will make sure I get the best deal possible but also make sure to keep in mind respecting the sales person's side as well. There's not a time where I have felt pressured to do anything at all. I've trusted Jimmy even sending my wife in without me because he made us both feel comfortable whenever we came in. I brought the challenge of trying to beat our perspective of replacing our 2016 RDX w a Honda w the 3rd row... He did his research comparing the two and there was no way after all he worked and provided us with the needed information to make a better decision. Whenever I run into someone who ask about both our cars (2016 MDX and TLX) I make sure to send them his way. We then worked with Idy thigh all the financing which he made easy for us and made sure he walked us through the whole process from start to finish.

June 06, 2016

Thank you Ricardo for the kind words. It is nice to know that clients appreciate what we have to offer and reward us with their continued business. We hope to see you, and your wife at our grand re-opening when the renovation is complete. Thank you once again!

sfranb21
5/05/2016

"A comfortable buying experience"

Jimmy Biddle is a terrific salesperson -- in fact, I hesitate to call him a salesperson because of the negative connotation associated with car salesmen. Jimmy was more of a customer advocate. The overall experience with Jimmy was great. He was very good at explaining the buying options without making me feel he was pressuring me into something I was not interested in. He was generous with his time when it came to the test drive, explaining the features of the Acura MDX, and the negotiating process. He was also personable throughout the entire process. I would absolutely recommend both the dealership and Jimmy to anyone interested in buying an Acura. If you're looking for a fair, knowledgeable and friendly car salesman, Jimmy is your guy. My only recommendation to the dealership would be, let folks like Jimmy be more empowered and engaged with price setting, negotiation, and deal finalization. Sean Brennan

May 31, 2016

"Customer Advocate." That is a great way of defining our client focused process. Jimmy goes out of his way to make sure he has presented all of the information a client is looking for to make a decision. Thank you Sean for the kind words.

RichL
4/27/2016

"Best experience of all auto dealers I have been to"

I have purchased 6 vechicals from SunnySide, one used car, a certified pre-owned TL and multiple new Acuras, no matter what I was looking at I was always treated with respect and not being pushed into a car, they take time and listen to what you have to say. I have purchased many cars from other dealerships and I have not seen this tier of service anywhere else. Even now with my most recent Acura TL with almost 94k miles on it, they still treat you like the day I bought it. Many of dealerships don't care about you after the sale and I feel this is where Sunny Side really soars above the rest! Same goes for their service department, they have always treated me with respect and always explain the work to be done to the car and is very open, honestly before SunnySide I always brought my cars to a local shop but after experiencing the quality service from the dealership I won't be bringing my car back to anyone else, not to mention the labor rates / service costs are actually less than my local shop. I have had the opportunity to meet the executive team at SunnySide, they are out on the floor talking with customers and following up on their work done to cars.

May 31, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura over the years. The type of interaction you wrote of is what has helped us earn Acura's coveted Dealership of Distinction award 13 times! We look forward to servicing you vehicle needs for years to come and hope to see you at the Grand Re-Opening once the renovation is complete.

Mcsing
4/16/2016

"Ease of Transaction"

From start to finish, Ryan Carl made our visit to Sunnyside Acura a most pleasurable one. Most noted was the no pressure, low key approach to the eventual sale of what is now, our new pre owned BMW 5 Series. With a recommendation to anyone who may be in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would definitely stop and see Ryan at Sunnyside.

Ryan Carll

April 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura. Our goal is to provide the client with the information needed to make a decision is a low-key, no pressure environment. It sounds like Ryan did a great job. Thank you once again for your feedback, enjoy the 5 Series!

Shopping1
4/12/2016

"Very professional, helpful and nice"

Jimmy was very nice and helpful. His manager and him gave us a good deal on our Acura MDX 2016. We definitely would recommend them to our friends and family...

April 18, 2016

The 2016 Acura MDX is a great choice! Thank you for choosing Sunnyside Acura as well. We're pleased that you had a positive experience and look forward to reinforcing that ideal with your first service visit. Thank you once again.

P&D Driver
2/29/2016

"Those hacks will never service My vehicle again!!!!!"

I paid over $ 1,000.00 to have e couple of accessories installed. What a mistake! I dropped My MDX around 2:00 PM and planned to pick it up the next day. About 4:30 I received a call that it was done. I was a little surprised it was done so quickly. The next day when I picked it up I noticed dirty paw prints on the dash panel. No attempt was made to clean it. Also the start button has gouge mark around it where it was pried out of its mounting hole. Fog lights were installed. I didnt notice till later the inner fender was loose because one of the plastic snap rivet had been broken and not replaced. This to Me looked like the work of a lot boy not that of a trained Tech

April 18, 2016

Good Afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to write of your concerns with your previous service visit. In order for me to address your issues with the service department and see what can be done, I will need a little more information to work with. Please provide me the name the vehicle was serviced under and or the VIN. Once I have this information I will be able to speak with the service department manager and address your concerns directly. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Jeremy
2/17/2016

"Great experience from beginning to end."

I had a great experience purchasing my Acura RDX. I dealt with Mike Keane and he was a straight up, professional and very efficient. I would highly recommend Mike and Sunnyside. As far as I'm concerned there is no other Acura dealership in the North East.

April 18, 2016

Hello Jeremy. Thank you for the glowing review. Professional and efficient sounds like the same type of interaction I'd look for in purchasing a vehicle. We appreciate that you took the time to leave a note of your experience as well. Have a great day!

jane c
2/05/2016

"Excellence from Day 1:):):)"

After thorough research, I knew my next car would be an Acura RDX. I thought -- how lucky, the dealership's only 2 miles from home -- yet instead, I bought at Sunnyside (50 minutes away)! Striving to find one w/specific features, I thought there wasn't much inventory left that fit the mold I'd set my heart on... then Rachel (from their Internet Marketing department), reached out to tell me about a model w/sweet details on their lot. I drove up ASAP, & met Jimmy -- a dedicated salesman, & nice guy. I was very pleased w/the RDX I saw there, & grateful he could answer every question I had. Not only was Jimmy helpful guiding me thru the purchase process, he was (& still is) a great teacher -- happy to clue me in on all the bells & whistles my awesome car has! Chris & everyone on the service crew are very friendly, competent & quite accommodating too! Honestly, I'm glad you guys found me... though I expect to have minimal appointments, I'd prefer to drive north to utilize this excellent Nashua team than go around the corner!

April 18, 2016

Wow! Thank you for the kind words Jane. "I'd prefer to drive north to utilize this excellent Nashua team [Sunnyside Acura] than go around the corner." That statement says a lot, and means a lot to us. You can buy a car from anywhere, but we provided you with not only what you were looking for, but an informative sales consultant that didn't disappear after the sale. Thank you once again Jane. Enjoy the RDX!

Reviews of Jimmy Biddle