Sunnyside Acura

482 Amherst Street,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Sunnyside Acura Info
About Sunnyside Acura

In business since 1988 Sunnyside Acura is a full service dealership that prides itself in customer satisfaction. Sunnyside Acura is an 12 time winner of the prestigious Acura Dealership of Distinction Award presented to the top dealers nationwide in terms of Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service; our commitment is to you as the customer. We offer a full compliment of loaner vehicles available for Acura services over 2 hours and provide complimentary NH State Inspections if you purchased your vehicle at Sunnyside Acura. Our dedicated and well trained sales staff is available seven days a week to assist you with your automotive needs.

About Sunnyside Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Snacks
  • Hand Car Wash
jane c
2/05/2016

"Excellence from Day 1:):):)"

After thorough research, I knew my next car would be an Acura RDX. I thought -- how lucky, the dealership's only 2 miles from home -- yet instead, I bought at Sunnyside (50 minutes away)! Striving to find one w/specific features, I thought there wasn't much inventory left that fit the mold I'd set my heart on... then Rachel (from their Internet Marketing department), reached out to tell me about a model w/sweet details on their lot. I drove up ASAP, & met Jimmy -- a dedicated salesman, & nice guy. I was very pleased w/the RDX I saw there, & grateful he could answer every question I had. Not only was Jimmy helpful guiding me thru the purchase process, he was (& still is) a great teacher -- happy to clue me in on all the bells & whistles my awesome car has! Chris & everyone on the service crew are very friendly, competent & quite accommodating too! Honestly, I'm glad you guys found me... though I expect to have minimal appointments, I'd prefer to drive north to utilize this excellent Nashua team than go around the corner!

JoePep
2/02/2016

"Leased a new TLX"

Very professional and knowledgeable. Enjoyed our discussions. Provided me the answers to all my questions. Would highly recommend Samet to all my friends and family looking to buy or lease an Acura.

Acurarocks
1/23/2016

"Thanks to Sam! No haggle salesperson with customer in mind!"

I have purchased a new car every 1 or 2 years for the last 13 years, and have dealt with MANY sales people in this time. Acura has always been my car of choice, and after working with Sam, I have found that he is my salesperson of choice too! Sam is very low pressure, laid back, and honest about purchase decision pro's and con's throughout the buying process. I have now purchased 2 vehicles from Sam, and feel confident my next purchase will be with him as well. In fact, Sam was so aware of my driving habits and desires in my vehicle choices, he actually called ME to inform me of a special the dealership was having. Not only did I get into a new car which I liked more, I was able to lower my payment! If that's not sales, I don't know what is. Thanks again Sam! Always a pleasure working with you. - Andrea

January 28, 2016

Hello Andrea. If we could duplicate Sam, we would! The way he works with clients is how we strive to work with all clients. It makes the process more enjoyable and exciting. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. Have a great day.

MommaKoch
1/13/2016

"Jimmy Rocks"

Our experience was excellent! Everyone at Sunnyside Acura in Nashua was terrific. Special kudos go to Jimmy Biddle, our salesman, who made this a truly painless experience from start to finish. We had to replace our beloved RDX that was totaled in an accident, and Jimmy made this - dare I say it - an enjoyable experience for us! Further, the finance department was also excellent. This is the third vehicle we have bought at Sunnyside, and I will never go anywhere else.

January 28, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your visit with us. "A truly painless experience from start to finish." That is the goal. Thank you for choosing Sunnyside Acura for the third time. Hopefully the next time your visit will not have been preceded by an accident. Thank you once again.

Cobain4789
12/29/2015

"Samet was great!"

Found Sunnyside Acura online. Being a first time car buyer I was apprehensive at first, but after entering the building that quickly changed. The atmosphere and professionalism of the people in the dealership exceeded my expectations. They helped expedite the process of getting me my new car and really went the extra mile. The car was great and Sam had an answer for all of my questions. Customer service is a top priority for the people at Sunnyside and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for an Acura in the New England area. The finance guy Idrissa was awesome too and Maura the Internet sales rep was the most polite person I've spoken to on a phone.

January 28, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and for the note on your experience with Sunnyside Acura. We always try to provide top-notch customer service, whether you're a first time car buyer or you're on number ten. We look forward to providing you the same kind of customer experience when you come in for service. Thank you once again!

Bob Moore
12/14/2015

"Excellent product knowledge, good selection and easy to with"

It was a terrific experience at Sunnyside. Ramy Eskandar was our sales associate. He was smart, very helpful and considerate of our decision process. The dealership made the buying experience a pleasure.

Liz123
12/14/2015

"Great experience"

Sam was up front, transparent, friendly, and curteous during our car purchase. He provided all information requested and was a pleasure to work with overall. We drove up from Boston after reviewing their inventory online. The dealership was easy to get to, minimal traffic, with plenty of eateries nearby.

ASmith
12/13/2015

"Less painless process than expected with detailed attention"

Buying a car is my least favorite thing to do. Since my current car was still running fine my shopping started as research to decide which car would be best for me. Ramy was the first sales person who took the time to clearly show me the features of the Acura I was interested in. I drove many cars and visited many dealerships. Although Your dealership is 90 minutes from my home when Ramy called to say that a Certified Pre-owned Acura RDX had been delivered and he thought it might be a good fit I made up my mind that your dealership was the place for me to purchase a car. Ramy and Your staff were efficient and kind and worked with us quite fairly through the negotiating process. Lastly, Ramy's genuineness was the thing that made me comfortable about this purchase. Although I will have to drive a long distance each time my RDX needs servicing at least I know my experience when I arrive will be pleasant. Thank you for making this experience more pleasant than expected.

craighaley
12/12/2015

"Third Vehicle In A Row"

This was my 3rd MDX purchased from Sunnyside and their salesman (Ramy Eskandar) made the experience smooth and easy. Their service department is excellent. You never have return with the problem not fixed. They get right the first time. It's easy to recommend this dealership.

newMDXowner
11/29/2015

"Friendly, knowledgeable & great customer service"

From the minute we walked in the door, we were VERY impressed with Ramy's extensive knowledge of the MDX. He was friendly, attentive and straightforward, all of which we appreciated. Ramy helped us to determine our requirements then found us a car that met them. When we came in for pickup, everyone else we met with was terrific. Would definitely recommend Ramy and Sunnyside Acura.

Reviews of Idrissa Niang