Sunnyside Acura

Managing Partner

Idrissa Niang, Finance Manager, Sunnyside Acura

Idrissa Niang

May 01, 2017

"Good Experience - Great Value for a Good Price"

- Arnošt Löbel

I went to Sunnyside Acura for the value. I did find it there, but I also met an approachable team of professionals there who collectively made every effort in making me feel treated courteously, with respect. All my questions were answered, all my requests met. We negotiated a bit, naturally, but I did not feel like I was being pushed and steered toward something I did not actually want. I left satisfied with my purchase. My hope is very high about their technical support and service as well. should I need it.

Maggie Leverone
Walid Noueiri
Idrissa Niang

December 04, 2016

"Great Sales"

- Walter

This was my first Acura dealership visit. Prior to my Acura visit, my wife and I looked at five other SUV's. This was the first dealership where the sales staff didn't pounce on us after entering the front door. They gave us breathing room, that was nice. I came back the next day to receive an estimate on my trade in vehicle. They gave me a good trade in deal and we left with a 2017 Acura MDX. We love the car. Thanks Sam.

Samet Okyar

November 12, 2016

"Acura and Sunnyside - A Match Made in Heaven!"

- harrym2005

Fantastic dealership! They are a class act that treat their customers right!! Treat them right during the initial sale, during routine maintenance, during difficult post-warranty repair, and even 15 years later when a safety recall needs to be done quickly on a relatively old car. Do not think of any other brand and do not consider any other dealership. The Acura and Sunnyside combo is about as good as it gets! I cannot say enough good things ...

Matt Brickey