Sunnyside Acura

482 Amherst Street,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Sunnyside Acura Info
About Sunnyside Acura

In business since 1988 Sunnyside Acura is a full service dealership that prides itself in customer satisfaction. Sunnyside Acura is an 13 time winner of the prestigious Acura Dealership of Distinction Award presented to the top dealers nationwide in terms of Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service; our commitment is to you as the customer. We offer a full compliment of loaner vehicles available for Acura services over 2 hours and provide complimentary NH State Inspections if you purchased your vehicle at Sunnyside Acura. Our dedicated and well trained sales staff is available seven days a week to assist you with your automotive needs.

About Sunnyside Acura Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free Snacks
  • Hand Car Wash
JH
8/19/2016

"no hassle"

We just purchased a 2017 MDX with our sales guy Jimmy helping us through the process. He made it easy and there was no pressure about what we may or may not want to add. Just good information. Loving the car and appreciate the experience.

kamranos
7/06/2016

"Insulting and barely even payed attention to me"

I was contacted by a sales person interested in purchasing my vehicle from me for their used inventory. When I arrived I was given an offer $5,000 under Edmunds & Blue Book trade-in value on my vehicle. The sales person couldn't remember a single thing I told them not even 2 minutes ago and began to insult me about my vehicle being too rare to be worth much. They called me wanting to buy my car, I didn't go to them, yet when I arrive that is the welcome I get. Lowball offers, jacked up pricing on their vehicles and horrible customer service. Mind you this was a vehicle that was professionally reconditioned twice a year and with only 14k miles on it in 5 years. All service records and clean title with one owner. Perhaps if your sales person took two seconds to actually look at my car rather than try to low ball me from the start, we might have come to an agreement. I ended up trading my car to another dealership who was happy to give me full trade-in value without any trouble.

July 19, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to post your comments. We received an internet inquiry from Edmunds.com Trade Appraisal and contacted you based on the information you provided in that inquiry. Unfortunately we are not always able to provide the trade price clients are looking for based on the type of vehicle it is or how long we think it will take to sell in a retail environment. One thing trade appraisal tools do not typically account for is reconditioning costs. When we purchase a vehicle, we spend, on average, $2,000 for reconditioning. This must be accounted for in our offer. As I mentioned, unfortunately, we are not always able to offer what a client is looking for by way of trade price. Thank you for the opportunity.

Chris Doherty
6/13/2016

"Service visit"

Had some issues with my service visit but they were corrected professionally. You can mess up, but if you make good on it, you've got a customer for life

June 24, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your experience with us. We strive for complete client satisfaction. Communication is the key to a positive experience. We look forward to working with you again and hope to see you at the grand re-opening once the renovation is complete!

Randy
6/10/2016

"Once again they were fantastic"

I just purchased my third Acura from Sunnyside Acura and they were fantastic again. Very easy to work with, professional, friendly and very caring about their customers. Jimmy Biddle, Mike Blatus and Franklin Emerson are a pleasure to work with and purchase a car from.

June 24, 2016

We are so pleased that we were able to provide you with the service, selection and friendly staff for a third Acura purchase! It's great to see that the Acura product continues to excite you with the technology and performance it offers; and that we're able to provide what you're looking for in a dealership. Thank you.

Slickr62
6/05/2016

"Trustworthy, respectful, not pushy"

I've been leasing vehicles from Sunnyside for the past 7 years now and the past year I have been lucky to work with Jimmy B. Everyone on the sales floor is actually a good team to go in visit when looking for a vehicle. Being in sales myself I am not an easy customer to deal with because I will make sure I get the best deal possible but also make sure to keep in mind respecting the sales person's side as well. There's not a time where I have felt pressured to do anything at all. I've trusted Jimmy even sending my wife in without me because he made us both feel comfortable whenever we came in. I brought the challenge of trying to beat our perspective of replacing our 2016 RDX w a Honda w the 3rd row... He did his research comparing the two and there was no way after all he worked and provided us with the needed information to make a better decision. Whenever I run into someone who ask about both our cars (2016 MDX and TLX) I make sure to send them his way. We then worked with Idy thigh all the financing which he made easy for us and made sure he walked us through the whole process from start to finish.

June 06, 2016

Thank you Ricardo for the kind words. It is nice to know that clients appreciate what we have to offer and reward us with their continued business. We hope to see you, and your wife at our grand re-opening when the renovation is complete. Thank you once again!

sfranb21
5/05/2016

"A comfortable buying experience"

Jimmy Biddle is a terrific salesperson -- in fact, I hesitate to call him a salesperson because of the negative connotation associated with car salesmen. Jimmy was more of a customer advocate. The overall experience with Jimmy was great. He was very good at explaining the buying options without making me feel he was pressuring me into something I was not interested in. He was generous with his time when it came to the test drive, explaining the features of the Acura MDX, and the negotiating process. He was also personable throughout the entire process. I would absolutely recommend both the dealership and Jimmy to anyone interested in buying an Acura. If you're looking for a fair, knowledgeable and friendly car salesman, Jimmy is your guy. My only recommendation to the dealership would be, let folks like Jimmy be more empowered and engaged with price setting, negotiation, and deal finalization. Sean Brennan

May 31, 2016

"Customer Advocate." That is a great way of defining our client focused process. Jimmy goes out of his way to make sure he has presented all of the information a client is looking for to make a decision. Thank you Sean for the kind words.

RichL
4/27/2016

"Best experience of all auto dealers I have been to"

I have purchased 6 vechicals from SunnySide, one used car, a certified pre-owned TL and multiple new Acuras, no matter what I was looking at I was always treated with respect and not being pushed into a car, they take time and listen to what you have to say. I have purchased many cars from other dealerships and I have not seen this tier of service anywhere else. Even now with my most recent Acura TL with almost 94k miles on it, they still treat you like the day I bought it. Many of dealerships don't care about you after the sale and I feel this is where Sunny Side really soars above the rest! Same goes for their service department, they have always treated me with respect and always explain the work to be done to the car and is very open, honestly before SunnySide I always brought my cars to a local shop but after experiencing the quality service from the dealership I won't be bringing my car back to anyone else, not to mention the labor rates / service costs are actually less than my local shop. I have had the opportunity to meet the executive team at SunnySide, they are out on the floor talking with customers and following up on their work done to cars.

May 31, 2016

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura over the years. The type of interaction you wrote of is what has helped us earn Acura's coveted Dealership of Distinction award 13 times! We look forward to servicing you vehicle needs for years to come and hope to see you at the Grand Re-Opening once the renovation is complete.

Mcsing
4/16/2016

"Ease of Transaction"

From start to finish, Ryan Carl made our visit to Sunnyside Acura a most pleasurable one. Most noted was the no pressure, low key approach to the eventual sale of what is now, our new pre owned BMW 5 Series. With a recommendation to anyone who may be in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would definitely stop and see Ryan at Sunnyside.

Ryan Carll

April 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Sunnyside Acura. Our goal is to provide the client with the information needed to make a decision is a low-key, no pressure environment. It sounds like Ryan did a great job. Thank you once again for your feedback, enjoy the 5 Series!

Shopping1
4/12/2016

"Very professional, helpful and nice"

Jimmy was very nice and helpful. His manager and him gave us a good deal on our Acura MDX 2016. We definitely would recommend them to our friends and family...

April 18, 2016

The 2016 Acura MDX is a great choice! Thank you for choosing Sunnyside Acura as well. We're pleased that you had a positive experience and look forward to reinforcing that ideal with your first service visit. Thank you once again.

P&D Driver
2/29/2016

"Those hacks will never service My vehicle again!!!!!"

I paid over $ 1,000.00 to have e couple of accessories installed. What a mistake! I dropped My MDX around 2:00 PM and planned to pick it up the next day. About 4:30 I received a call that it was done. I was a little surprised it was done so quickly. The next day when I picked it up I noticed dirty paw prints on the dash panel. No attempt was made to clean it. Also the start button has gouge mark around it where it was pried out of its mounting hole. Fog lights were installed. I didnt notice till later the inner fender was loose because one of the plastic snap rivet had been broken and not replaced. This to Me looked like the work of a lot boy not that of a trained Tech

April 18, 2016

Good Afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to write of your concerns with your previous service visit. In order for me to address your issues with the service department and see what can be done, I will need a little more information to work with. Please provide me the name the vehicle was serviced under and or the VIN. Once I have this information I will be able to speak with the service department manager and address your concerns directly. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Reviews of Jimmy Biddle