Sunnyside Acura

482 Amherst Street,
Nashua, New Hampshire 03063
Sunnyside Acura Info
About Sunnyside Acura

In business since 1988 Sunnyside Acura is a full service dealership that prides itself in customer satisfaction. Sunnyside Acura is an 11 time winner of the prestigious Acura Precision Team Award presented to the top 10% of dealers nationwide in terms of Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service; our commitment is to you as the customer. We offer a full compliment of loaner vehicles available for Acura services over 2 hours and provide complimentary NH State Inspections if you purchased your vehicle at Sunnyside Acura. Our dedicated and well trained sales staff is available seven days a week to assist you with your automotive needs.

About Sunnyside Acura Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Snacks
  • Hand Car Wash
stengrevics
3/02/2015

"Excellent Purchase Experience!"

We are very happy with our recent purchase of a 2015 Acura RDX at Sunnyside. Alex Gad was most helpful as was the sales manager, and the Finance Manager, Franklin Emerson. We would recommend Sunnyside without hesitation.

miguelmartinez1105
2/24/2015

"Miguel Great Experience"

On my First new car it was a a great and excellent experience for me was great, I already new what I want and Franklin and Samet complete my dream on getting what I was looking for, I went for test drive, look the RDX from every angle and every question that I had it Samet was there to answer, also Franklin when I decided the color and which one he look for the accommodation on the monthly payments and gave me a break down this way I look at the option available to me.

ErnieF
2/20/2015

"Our Second Acura"

We went back to Sunnyside for our second Acura because of the great service we have received with our first one. The buying experience could not have been easier. We found the car online, confirmed it was there over the phone and scheduled a test drive. While we test drove the vehicle, the Sunnyside staff appraised our trade. We completed the deal and drove away in our second Acura from Sunnyside in a couple of hours. Wally and Idrissa were a pleasure to work with.

imartin21
2/17/2015

"Dream Car"

I went to over six other dealerships in the greater Nashua area. I experienced long wait times, including waiting an hour for them finding a car for me to drive. I also experienced listening to foul language from salesmen talking to each other. Acura was a breath of fresh air. The service was exceptional and I felt welcome from the start. Samet answered all my questions and helped me to find the right car. I went back twice to test drive cars and found the right one. When I asked for them to give me the best price, they gave me a fair price which was in my budget. As they filled in the paperwork, they called someone to come in offsite to have me sign the papers at no wait time for me. When I called before picking up the car, I asked service if I could buy car mats by phone. When I came in, the car mats were installed. Overall a great experience, where the customer is definitely first. After 35 years of driving and only two new cars, I finally have my dream car. Thank you Sunnyside Acura!

Lavs823
2/17/2015

"Extremely professional "

Acura has the dream team of employees. From, sales to finance to service, this dealership is the best in the business. Recently purchased an RDX and couldn't be more pleased with the process from everyone involved. Not only will I buy from Sunnyside again, they've earned my referral business as well. Thanks Sunnyside!

Mindy
2/15/2015

"A Great car for a good price"

We've bought a few new cars before and this time the experience was short and sweet. We did our homework before we visited Sunnyside Acura, and Samet is absolutely wonderful! Although the dealer was not able to 100% match our price from another dealer in Boston, but they gave us the lifetime free oil change promotion package. We'll see how that goes! We spent a little extra time with the finance guy in order to get a better rate than what they offer for us. By being a DCU member for many years, this is the first time we got a loan from DCU which is 1% lower rate that the dealer got for us from another bank. So far, we are enjoying our new MDX! Thanks, Samet!

toclaw
2/15/2015

"Looking for that perfect SUV to lease"

I started my search at the car show in Boston in January 2015. I narrowed my search down to about 5 SUV's that I was interested in leasing. I went to several dealerships, and ended my search when I came to Sunnyside Acura in Nashua. I consider myself a difficult shopper to please, I know what I want and there is no swaying me either way. I wanted a luxury SUV, but yet practical for my needs. My husband and I looked at both the MDX and the RDX, and we have 5 grown children so there was really no need for the MDX (although I was a previous MDX owner and loved it), we found that the RDX was the perfect fit for us. I was a previous customer of Tulley of Buick and loved their car as well as their dealership, so the expectations I had coming to Sunnyside were very high. Sunnyside was outstanding. We all have our own opinions of cars salesmen, but I have to say we were blown away by Alex Gad. He wasn't your typical salesman looking for a sale and ending it there, he has gone above the scope of selling a car to us. I honestly didn't think I was going to like the RDX after driving an MDX, but I was completely wrong. I haven't had a day yet without snow to enjoy my new car but that's okay because this vehicle gets me through the snow with no issues at all. I came back to an AWD vehicle after having a front wheel drive for two years and my confidence in driving in the snow is back, thanks to Alex and Sunnyside Acura. Looking at the experience we had leasing with their "luxury lease program" I am very confident to say that this relationship is going to continue for years to come.

Yunus karakus
2/06/2015

"Sunnyside Acura"

Our Sales Person Samet was wonderful. We live 2 hours from the Dealer in Nashua and did quite a bit of negotiation via e-mail. He was very patient and easy to work with. He was able to answer all our questions and walked us through all the options on the car when we picked it up. This was my first Acura I truly enjoyed the buying experience with Samet and Acura of Nashua. The financing was quick and easy and the dealer made us very comfortable while we waited. We are enjoying our new TLX

David
1/11/2015

"Great car for a fair price"

All were very polite, professional and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the experience. They were all very knowledgeable about the cars and took the time to show me and my wife everything. They answered all of our questions.

Sunnyside Acura responded to this review

January 26, 2015

David, we're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with high quality service, so it is wonderful that you were satisfied with your experience. Please let us know if there's anything else you need. Sincerely, Bob Niven | E Commerce Director

Pao19
1/07/2015

"Very Happy"

I saw the car I wanted online after visiting couple dealerships and fell in love with the Acura. It was great doing business with Sam. He was very pleasant during the whole time. Was a pleasure to work with Idy and Franklin in the Finance Dept. Excellent work by all; they definitely go above and beyond to make their customers happy! :)

Sunnyside Acura responded to this review

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's always great to hear about positive experiences from wonderful guests like you. If you have questions about your new vehicle, please feel free to contact us. Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Bob Niven | E Commerce Director

Reviews of Samet Okyar