Sunnyside Acura

Sunnyside Acura
Call
Sunnyside Acura Info
About Sunnyside Acura

In business since 1988 Sunnyside Acura is a full service dealership that prides itself in customer satisfaction. Sunnyside Acura is an 11 time winner of the prestigious Acura Precision Team Award presented to the top 10% of dealers nationwide in terms of Customer Satisfaction for both Sales and Service; our commitment is to you as the customer. We offer a full compliment of loaner vehicles available for Acura services over 2 hours and provide complimentary NH State Inspections if you purchased your vehicle at Sunnyside Acura. Our dedicated and well trained sales staff is available seven days a week to assist you with your automotive needs.

About Sunnyside Acura Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free Snacks
  • Hand Car Wash

"Car purchase"

We recently purchased a certified preowned RDX. Our sales representative, Sean, had been with Sunnyside Acura for 25 years. He was professional, knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. Everyone we dealt with during our visit were very professional and nice. Sean spent a lot of time with us during the test drive and the negotiating process. It was a very pleasurable experience and we would highly recommend this dealership.

"Sam is great!"

Sam was great to work with- as was sales manager (Mike?) and finance guy, negotiations were fair and pressure free, very professional and even went the extra distance to throw in some all season mats! Would reccomend 100%

"Great dealer"

Found Sunnyside Acura to be easy to deal with. Made me feel comfortable from my first inquiry to when we drove our car off the lot.

"No Maintenance Experiences Yet, But Sales Team Great."

Purchased a slightly used, 8,000 miles '14 MDX in August. Wally was my sales rep. He was kind, smart, engaging, honest, and lacked any of the typical traits normally associated with car salesman. It was a no pressure experience from the start. He knew everything about the car including even the smallest details. I am a professional who normally wears a suit to work, but on the Saturday I went to the dealership I was dressed way down with worn jeans and an old shirt. I expected that nobody would approach me but it didn't matter to Wally. It was nice not to feel judged. Such a nice guy. I did struggle to get the price I wanted for my trade but they eventually met my number. Franklin, their finance manager was such a gentleman. Professional and friendly. A great experience overall. Unfortunately I live quite far so I don't see myself going back for service, but I have heard the crew is great there. If you are in the market for a new used Acura you owe it to yourself to visit Sunnyside. You won't be disappointed.

"Help for an out-of-town motorist"

My 2006 Acura MDX's battery died. After AAA came and jumped the car, the radio and navigation systems required a code in order to be usable again. As we had bought the car used from a (non Acura) car dealer, the original code card was nowhere to be found. I called the Acura dealer/service center that I use in Virginia and they were unable to help me beyond saying take it in to a dealer and pay $125 to get it reset! Then I called Sunnyside Acura where the lovely receptionist sent me to Philip, the parts manager. Philip was a true gem! He listened to my problem and then suggested that often people write the codes in the Maintenance Guide/Tracker book. I located that book, opened the cover and indeed, all the codes I needed were there. Philip made sure that I first entered the Nav system code and second the radio code. After thanking him profusely for his pleasant demeanor and incredible helpfulness, he told me that even if the codes hadn't been written down, he would have been able to walk me through steps to get both the radio and Nav system up and running. At no cost to me and certainly a time cost to him! Philip is a shining example of good customer service and Sunnyside Acura is fortunate to have an employee of his caliber. In fact, I felt so strongly about the service I received, that I called Sunnyside back and spoke to the general manager to let him know. Radley Acura of VA, you have LOST my service. I'll be planning my maintenance of my Acura around my trips to NH and make appointments at Sunnyside whenever possible.

"love my MDX"

I worked with Sam and he was very easy to work with. He took his time, wasn't pushy at all and made it very easy and smooth. My car was ready when I was promised. Most importantly I didn't have to deal with sales managers, he handled everything from begining to the end. I also want to thank Geoff which helped me with finance and got me a very low apr rate. I recommend Sunnyside to all my friends and family.

"Experience"

From the moment I walked in the dealership I did not feel pressured, this was the mos least stressful experiences I ever had while buying a new vehicle. Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgable and cares for my needs. Finance manager was also vey helpful, helped with the process and made me feel very comfortable.

Sunnyside Acura responded to this review

August 25, 2014

Thank you for your glowing review of Samet. He definitely makes sure that every feels comfortable in their search for a new vehicle.

"Excellent experience!"

Sam was an outstanding sales person. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and sincere. Most importantly, he did NOT waste my time like experiences I've had at other dealerships. I highly recommend that you ask for Sam at Sunnyside Acura in Nashua!

Samet Okyar

"A Satisfied Customer"

I appreciated the honesty and professionalism I received from both Dave in service and Wally in sales. They both guided me in the right direction with Wally helping me find the right car for my needs. It gives me hope that there are some genuinely nice people out there willing to do right by you.

"Second time buyer"

Wally takes care of his customers! I purchased a car from him a few years ago, and recently went back for a trade in. I was hoping that Wally would be there to help me out, and he was. Franklin is very friendly and great to work with, as well!

Samet Okyar