Read Reviews Suzuki of Cherry Hill

3 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Suzuki of Cherry Hill

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Suzuki of Cherry Hill

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"This buying experience was hassle free. The quality of..."

apendleton
12/27/2012 9:20:49 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Nadjia
Woody

My Review Of Suzuki of Cherry Hill :

This buying experience was hassle free. The quality of the customer service from Woody and Nadija was extraordinary. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and relatives.

Twitter
"In one day I came in traded my old vehicle in for a new..."

DavidGoodwin
11/29/2012 1:45:39 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Duane Hale

My Review Of Suzuki of Cherry Hill :

In one day I came in traded my old vehicle in for a new one and was out the door. I was helped every step of the way by a kind and informative staff. The process of buying a new car was what I had expected it to be and I was very thankful for that. I plan to take my new SX4 Cross Over to this dealer ship for all of my up keep needs because I feel this location well take good care of me. Also I was just there yesterday to get my first full service since I bought the car.

Twitter
"We went to the dealership to test drive SX4 crossover on..."

Cykessa
7/1/2012 3:03:05 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Frank

2.0

My Review Of Suzuki of Cherry Hill :

We went to the dealership to test drive SX4 crossover on a saturday. The salesman Frank told us about all of these deals that they were having. After we test drove the car, we decided to see what type of financing the dealership would offer us. After negotiating a little on the price, we were told that we were approved for 0% down, 0% interest for 72 months. We agreed to those terms. Frank then explained that it would better to make an appointment to come back to sign the bank paperwork, since it could take all day before our turn came up. So we made arrangements to come back on Tuesday at 10am. Frank also said that we could take the car with us.

As we pulled into the parking lot at 10am, we received a phone call from Frank asking us to come in at 11am. We explained to him that we were already there, because he had told us 10am. Frank said to come on in and they would try and get to us next. At 11:15, they finally took us back to sign the paperwork. At that time, they told us that the offer was now 2.9% for 72 months or 0% for 60 months. Please be aware that nothing changed between saturday and wedneday that would effect my credit worthiness for the worse. In fact, if anything, it improved, because I paid bills on-line on saturday which included paying off several credit cards.

We was told by the finance team that we would have to work with them to make this deal. As far as I was concern this deal was already made. It was a representative of their dealership that told us that we were approved for the 0% for 72 months. If Frank made an assumption or read the information incorrectly that is their mistake not ours. We were basically told, that I had to accept the 2.9% for 72 months or the 0% for the 60 months. We did not want a 60 month term, because it placed our monthly payment higher than what we wanted to spend.

We returned the care to them.