Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Saturday Closed

ccoleman54
3/23/2015

"Great Service"

Sam Darwish and Medwin Macea provided me with excellent service. Their easy-going, no pressure manner made for a fantastic car buying experience. They are wonderful young men, and an asset to that dealership. I'd also like to give a shout-out to Freddy & Glenny.

Sam & Medwin

raynj69
3/19/2015

"outstanding "

Def one of the best car buying experiences I ever had....would recommend to all my freinds and family....we purchased to vehicles prior to the purchase. ..

John fallotico and Sam darwish

volita82
3/18/2015

"OUTSTANDING"

I found out about this dealership towards the beginning of this month online. It was a spur of the moment walk in and this is the first time I have gone car shopping for myself. Upon arrival i was greeted with a welcoming smile from the receptionist and then was approached by a sales person who then referred me to MEDWIN. I was there to see my options on an SUV and he was extremely polite and EXTREMELY patient with me. I soon realized that it wasn't for me and a couple days later, spent all day helping me find the PERFECT car for me. I came in looking for another vehicle and was devastated when i couldn't afford it. He then found something in my budget and got me a great rate. I have nothing but positive things to say not only from my buying experience but from the cleanliness and the professionalism from all sales people at TETERBORO CHRYSLER DODGE. I had a co worker ask where i got my vehicle and had no problem referring TETERBORO CHRYSLER DODGE DEALERSHIP. M. Eagles

Medwin Macea, Noel

rosema2006
3/13/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

Glenny and Medwin...excellent job. They helped us get into a car the was within our means and we had no pressure to purchase..But we did and could not be happier. Thanks guys!!

Glenny & Medwin

Noy Sapir
3/12/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Thank you Jeep team and Dan Medaska for allowing me to get back into the Jeep Family! Your knowledge, enthusiasm, and professionalism were exceptional and all allowed for me to have a wonderful experience leasing my car! I came in knowing what I wanted and Dan worked hard to find me my "perfect" match! I could not thank you enough for making me feel comfortable as this was my very first time leasing my own car!

Dan Medaska

kaitlinnicoleeee
3/12/2015

"Excellent!!"

My experience here was great!! When I called over the phone Dan was so helpful to us and when we arrived to the dealership the car that we had been calling about was already outside ready for my to test drive. Dan and Jamie were very helpful through out the whole process and couldn't have been any nicer!!

daniel medaska & Jamie Ferentinos

shoney
3/10/2015

"Thank you!"

Both Mr. Daniel Medaska and Mr. Jamie Ferentinos worked really hard for me to get a car, especially with my circumstances. They stayed late past their shift hours to help me out. It took a while but worthe the wait. When I went there, I was honestly there.. just to check the prices and to see if i could even get a car. They both went above and beyond to get me a car that same day. It wasnt what I was hoping for but i am still very satisfied with the car they suggested to me. 2days after I got the car.. it snowed... alot... and I was quite happy feeling safe driving in it. They were very friendly, patient, and caring to my needs. Thank you for my 2015 Jeep Compass! -shara-

daniel medaska & Jamie Ferentinos

Patty72850
2/17/2015

"Outstanding "

Thanks, Dan, not only for your professionalism and knowledge but for going above and beyond...it is so obvious how you really care about the customer! See you in 3 years:)

Dan

dfullam
2/07/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

Doug Ackerman and Dan Medaska were very helpful, professional and understanding of our needs. We are looking forward to working with them when our lease is up on our Chrysler 200. Frank and Diane Fullam

Doug, Dan

JoeyO
1/29/2015

"great staff makes for a great experience"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Barry and Doug when purchasing my new Durango. They were more than accommodating to say the least. The rest of the staff was friendly as well, providing a comfortable experience. Highly recommend this place.

Barry and Doug