Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

gmedina75
7/04/2015

"I Had a great and fast experience "

Met Medwin at Chrysler Jeep Teterboro in Little Ferry today. He made my car buying experience painless and smooth, unlike any other dealership I've ever been to!!! I entered the dealership nervous and skepticalbut walked out knowing that I would visit again. He not only showed me various cars in a pleasant informative way, he also counseled me about credit while not shopping me around to various lender. I can't say enough about the experience,,,Oh and he saved us some money... And the process went quickly So happy I didn't follow through with Dodge of little falls and came here. Would recommend everyone..... Just ask for Medwin

medwin

James80
6/19/2015

"The most comfortable I've ever felt during a car purchase"

After having to pass on a 2012 Ford Mustang I wanted at a different dealership due to it being overpriced via absurd pricing "qualifications" and less than helpful salesperson, I managed to find the exact same car/year/color at Teterboro Jeep and from the moment I got a no nonsense/gimmick price and fair value on my trade in I knew the rest of the experience was gonna go well. Daniel Medadska made me feel as comfortable as I've ever felt purchasing a vehicle. Personable, relaxed and straightforward is the experience I want while making this decision and that's what I got, When the time comes in the future to buy again, this is my first stop from now on.

Brianas world
6/13/2015

"Easy Breezy"

Met FREDDY MALDONADO at Chrysler Jeep Teterboro in Little Ferry today. He made our car buying experience painless and smooth, unlike any other dealership I've ever been to!!! I entered the dealership nervous and skepticalbut walked out knowing that I would visit again. He not only showed me various cars in a pleasant informative way, he also counseled me about credit while not shopping me around to various lender. I can't say enough about the experience and my 20 year old daughter is pleased with my surprise: Her first car, a 2011 Jeep Liberty!! Oh and he saved us some money... And the process went quickly So happy I didn't follow through with Jack Damiels Kia and came here. Would recommend everyone..... Just ask for Freddy!

APerez52
6/09/2015

"Dan the Man"

Daniel Medadska is the man to go to if you are going to this dealership. He understood my situation and did everything possible to get me in the car that I wanted. His recommendation of the Dodge Ram 1500 has changed my whole view of the road and I do not see myself going back to another sedan again. I will definitely be going back to him for any further deals I may do in the future.

Jamie Ferentinos

JessicaMegan
4/30/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

Best Car leasing experience! I came to this dealership in the hopes of having a better experience then previous dealership visits and it far exceeded expectations! I am glad I made the decision to come here and I am 100% happy with my decision. Daniel Medaska was extremely helpful and made the whole experience smooth sailing.

Daniel Medaska

earthday96
4/28/2015

"Dan is the man !!"

I had an incredibly pleasant experience in leasing a car through this Jeep Dealership. Daniel Medaska did an amazing job working out a deal for me to get out of my lease with Nissan and into the Jeep of my choice ! I couldn't be happier ! We are planning to head back there to purchase a second Jeep for our daughter ! Dan was the best !! Thank you !!

Jamie Ferentinos

dbhoffman
4/14/2015

"Best car leasing experience!!"

My husband & I came to this dealership because it was near our home & we were not happy with the dealership we originally leased the car from. We met with Daniel. He did everything possible to make sure we walked out of there happy & satisfied. We were not pressured into anything. I would highly recommend this dealership & Daniel our salesman. Best experience at a car dealership. Everyone we came into contact here was pleasant & professional. Daniel was excellent to deal with. Dana & Brian

Daniel

Klucero
4/07/2015

"Very genuine service! Would highly recommend!"

I came to this dealership hoping to find better service than the other Dodge dealer that was nearby to me. I'm glad I made the trip as I found that there was nothing automated or robotic about the salesperson I dealt with in this showroom. I was greeted by Lionel who was pleasant and went above and beyond to meet my needs. I couldn't ask for better service. I wasn't pressured into something that I didn't want, and was taken seriously and with respect. Even the receptionist was friendly, which I feel really tells a lot about the establishment. Doug Ackerman, who assisted me with the financial part helped me to find exactly what I needed and explained everything efficiently and clear. Pleasant demeanor, I'll won't hesitate to refer people to this place in the future. Thanks for everything! Would highly recommend, this was my first brand new car purchase and I'll definitely come back in the future! Once again Thanks Guys.

Lionel & Doug

Mourao87
3/30/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!"

By far the best car leasing experience. Daniel Medaska was extremely professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and an overall outstanding salesman to work with. My family and I will not be going anywhere else and are extremely pleased with our service. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dan!!

Daniel Medaska

ccoleman54
3/23/2015

"Great Service"

Sam Darwish and Medwin Macea provided me with excellent service. Their easy-going, no pressure manner made for a fantastic car buying experience. They are wonderful young men, and an asset to that dealership. I'd also like to give a shout-out to Freddy & Glenny.

Sam & Medwin