Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

SamR
8/24/2016

"Best place to get a jeep"

Best way to describe is "even if you pay to much (which you wont) you will still leave with a smile. Before coming to this place was at Ramsey Jeep on RT 17 and actually walk out of place (the worst ever). Went to Teterboro Chrysler Jeep on Rt46, didn't even have an appointment but right away a rep approached us and asked what we where looking for. They didn't push a sale or try any of the tricks seen at dealers. Just met with a pleasant Daryl Lalla who right away asked what we liked and what would be able to afford. Without even a blink he dropped the price way down and explained everything every step of the way. We actually got everything we wanted and more without any of the haggling or headaches. Would recommend to everyone and as long as I get Jeeps will always come back. Great work

Daryl Lalla

Jovi
8/10/2016

"Best salesmen ever!!!"

I can honestly say that this has been the best experience when buying a car. Darryl and Jamie were the most pleasant salesmen I have ever been in contact with. They made everything possible for us to get a great deal. I will definitely recommend them when buying your next car!!!

Darryl L.

Upset customer
7/28/2016

"Terrible customer service!!! No one is helpful or empathetic"

Purchased a brand new 2017 vehicle with 17 miles that broke down the next day. All concerned, including the receptionist Diane, were nonchalant and unsympathetic. They gave me the run around and no one even gave me the courtesy of a phone call. They let my vehicle sit all day without even looking at it. As of now, I have no vehicle and plan on reporting this dealership to the BBB if the problem is not resolved immediately.

Sam, Diane, sales manager Dave

jerseyperson2
6/02/2016

"Great Dealership & Great Salesman, Carlos Alcaide "

I went in to buy my wife a Jeep Grand Cherokee. From the moment I walked in, I felt welcome and I was quickly engaged by Carlos Alcaide, a salesman at the dealership. Although I was unsure what I wanted, Carlos spent the time needed for me to make the right, informed decision. The financing team was great as well. Overall, if you are in the market for a vehicle, head to this dealership and speak with Carlos, you won't be disappointed.

Carlos Alcaide

christopher grandich
5/19/2016

"Efficient, hassle free, refreshing compared to other dealers"

My salesman (AJ Ohmar) was quick to help me find exactly what I wanted. There was no pressure. It was a pleasure working with him as well as Jaime the finance person. This was refreshing when compared to other Dodge dealerships in the area. You won me over as a customer. Please fee free to contact me to verify this. Chris Grandich Christopher.grandich@ny.frb.org 201-599-1886 (home) 201-294-1076 (cell)

AJ Ohman (salesman) & Jamie (Financing)

freddiea
5/09/2016

"great experience with Christopher Dasilva"

My fiancee and I went to Teterboro Jeep to look for a car. Christopher Dasilva was our salesman and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. My fiancee told him what she was looking for and the deal was done in a half hour. My fiancee picked the Jeep Patriot and loves it and the payments were right where she wanted. He made the process smooth and comfortable! I am going to see him when I ready to get my Jeep Wrangler. Cant wait!

Christopher Dasilva

Kellym1020
4/29/2016

"Fast quick and professional "

Christopher Dasilva was our salesman - came in told him exactly what I wanted went back and forth twice which included nothing but laughs - guy is very professional and no punches...come see Chris

aveli
4/19/2016

"Reliable..Relatable. .and Honest"

I can say that after investing much time over researching a new vehicle Christopher Davila at Teterboro made my experience all worth it. At 38 years old this isn't my first time at the rodeo when buying a new car so I went in thinking that I had to put my battle face on. I was wrong. Chris Dasilva made it such a pleasant experience and single handedly made me a believer in honest car salesmen. As a family guy myself I found valuable In his ability to relate to me and my situation and do his best to get me the best deal possible with out ANY hassles. His honesty and integrity are what makes him very good at his job. When the deal was done Chris even went out of his way to give me a ride to the the other dealership to return my lease and wait for me to tie up some loose ends there. The guy even offered me his cell phone # so that if I called work the day he had off I could still get hold of him if I need anything or had any questions. Who does that? SOLD WITH CHRIS DASILVA at Tetoboro

Jeep runner
3/15/2016

"Horrible service "

If you have a warranty Do Not come here. My car was covered under warranty and they said it'll take minimum week or week and half just to look and diagnose the problem. I had it towed there and I had to pay to have it towed to another dealership.

khalia hynes
2/06/2016

"long but worth it"

I went in for a car, and got a preowned dodge avenger. My dealer was Christopher DaSilva and he was on top of everything through the whole process. HeHeade sure everything was smooth as possible especially after some mild issues with my credit union.

Reviews of CRM CRM