Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

About Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

About Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

After not receiving calls back from a dealer farther up north, I contacted Teterboro and I am SOO glad I did. Dan Medeska made the usual dreaded car buying experience a pleasure! From my initial call to him, he was extremely responsive and helpful. He wasn't pushy in the slightest (as some dealers can be). He listened closely when I told him what we were looking for, and althought it wasn't on his lot - he didn't try to sell me something else. He found EXACTLY what we needed quickly and got it to the dealership. I've worked with many, many car dealerships over the years and can truly say that there are not a lot of dealers/salesmen I would recommend, I have already (in a week) recommended Dan to four of my friends and will continue to do so. He is honest, he listens, he calls back when he says he will call back and he works hard to get what the customer wants. He makes the entire process fun, not a chore.

Dan Medeska

"Friendly and Fast"

Dan my salesperson made the whole process as quick and efficient as possible. He listened intently to what I was searching for and was extremely interested in providing me with exact vehicle to suit my needs. I had my two sons with me and he made them laugh and feel apart of the experience as well. It was greatly appreciated. I decided on a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited. My children and I are very happy with the vehicle. Dan explained everything I needed to know and the plates came in record time. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially my salesperson.

Daniel Medaska

"The Most Professional and Best customer service ever ."

I love How TETEROBORO, went above and beyond to get me into a vehicle. Sam Darwish informed me I would be leaving that day with a new vehicle, at first I was hesitant, Other dealership have lured me with the same promise only not to deliver on said promise. They have outstanding customer service, I will recommend TETEROBORO to all my family, friends and acquaintance's.

Sam Darwish

"Great experience at Teterboro Jeep"

I decided to get a Jeep Patriot because of the small size, classic rugged Jeep looks and 4x4 capability. I ignored the "expert" reviews and trusted the owner reviews which are generally excellent. So far it's been a good experience Bob Cotta at Teterboro was a very friendly and knowledgeable salesman. When I arrived at the dealership it took a while for someone to help me because they were very busy. I'm glad I got Bob because he was very straightforward and honest about the vehicle. The negotiation was typical for a new car but was generally hassle free. I would recommend Bob and Teterboro Jeep to anyone.

Bob Cotta

"My 3rd vechilcle"

I really can't say enough about this dealership. It has always been my go to for every vehicle I had. John Fallatico was very helpful, informative warm and inviting. Medwin Macea, the Finance Manager was absolutely wonderferful, professional,.and instrumental in getting our sales done. My finance also, brought a very nice used vehicle as well. We are happy the Teterboro has these two individuals they are a true asset to your company

John Fallotico and Medwin Macea

"Fantastic customer service - Go see Dan"

I just leased my 2nd car from Teteboro Jeep and can't say enough about the fantastic, friendly, and all around great sales and finance team there. Dan was incredible. He was friendly, pro-active, and caring. If your looking for a sales guy who treats you with respect, picks up his phone when you call (or promptly returns it) then he's your guy!

Dan, Doug

"Fifth Car from Teterboro"

Today I replaced a liberty that was totaled in an accident with a Cherokee Lattitude. As always it was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Our salesperson Daniel Medaska was friendly, experienced and confident but never pushy. This is the fifth Jeep that my husband and I have purchased from them and they certainly did not disappoint. We were treated like family and were recognized by more than just our salesperson and finance manager. Doug Ackerman back in finance got us an amazing rate on our loan and was able to get our payment just where we wanted it. We looked at 6 different types of the Cherokee before settling on the one we purchased and we were never rushed or pressured. We were shown every option and our payment was calculated so we could make a choice with our hearts and wallets at the same time. The delivery was super fast and they were so patient while we dealt with our insurance company (that took forever with every step of the total loss) and made a terrible situation feel so much better at the end. We will absolutely always get our Jeeps from here, and we are brand loyal because of our experiences here.

Al Graf Sr, Sal Anacito, Jamie Ferentinos, Dave Anacito, Al Graf Jr., Tim Creadick

"First car shopping"

Bought our very first car - 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited today! Our sales person Daniel Medaska was very informative, friendly and made the whole experience very comfortable. The prices are very competitive and the financing department made the paperwork seem very effortless and easy. I would recommend this dealership and in particular Daniel our sales person!

Daniel Medaska

"Leased fifth mini van"

Just leased/purchased our fifth Chrysler Town and Country mini van at Teterboro Chrysler Jeep dealership. Very satisfied with both sales and service. Competitive prices and very friendly staff.

Bob Netto, Daryl

"Proud owner of a 2nd Jeep"

Bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited today! I received a great price with little haggling. My sales person was Ruben Perez. I will definitely recommend both the dealership and the salesman.

Ruben Perez