Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

CRM

May 22, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- lovemyjeep

I called to inquire about a Jeep Wrangler I saw on their website. They said they had it in stock. I went in Saturday morning and within an hour I was driving away in my new Jeep!! Thank you Teterboro!!

Kamelya

May 20, 2017

"Best experience ever! Luis Joseph was amazing!"

- theresa defelice

I just purchased a 2017 Dodge Durango. I must say that I am LOVING it, thanks to the wonderful salesman, Luis Joseph. He was pleasant, efficient and made sure to help me get the best deal. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in purchasing a new vehicle. It is hard to fine a salesman who cares and knows what's best!!! I am thankful for all his help and expertise in making my purchase a true success!!!!!!

May 08, 2017

"Rude salesman "

- Frank A Arancio

Bought a car from them 4 years ago, great experience, went back last week to trade in and buy again, super rude salesman, was told the scratches I questioned about would be touched up but if I wanted it done probably I would have to take it to MY body shop. Really low trade in value for my van, very disappointed this time

New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, $30991