Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Saturday Closed

khalia hynes
2/06/2016

"long but worth it"

I went in for a car, and got a preowned dodge avenger. My dealer was Christopher DaSilva and he was on top of everything through the whole process. HeHeade sure everything was smooth as possible especially after some mild issues with my credit union.

Dann123
1/23/2016

"Rip off !!!!!!"

I lease a 2014 Chrysler 200, I leased the car in jersey city because I was working close to TETERBORO Chrysler I made an appointment for my 20,000 mile oil change and rotate the tires at no cost. While seating in the waiting room the service came out and ask me to come to his office. He than told me the was more maintanience had to be done at this time at my cost. I said, "I've leased cars before and never had to pay for any additional for maintanience go a car". He than said, you don't have to do it, it's all on you". So thinking if I didn't have the work done it could cost me much more in the future. This work cost $ 272.00. After I left this dealer I called the original dealer and asked, " I lease a 2014 Chrysler from you I have been bringing in for service every 5000 miles, it now has 20,000 miles what does it need when I bring in". He said the basis oil change and tire rotation. I than told him my experience at TETERBORO Chrysler. He than said , my God I'm so sorry this happened, but there is nothing to do about it. on Yelp they have many one stars I wish I could give them a minus 5 star. I would bet their services managers work on a commission.

Michael

Unhappy
12/02/2015

"Broke the car"

I went for a simple water valve replacement, they didn't top of the radiator fluid, belt fell of in the front of entrance to Lincoln Tunnel. I needed my car towed. Wrote them a long list of things that happen the car, that there was no radiator fluid and I had to put few bottles of water in just to keep the engine from overheating. The next day they said everything was fine, that they replaced the belt and car is running fine. I asked them if they replaced the radiator fluid since there is water in it now. They said they did. When I got there to pick the car up I asked again and they said no. Promised to call me for appointment. Waited for 2 weeks, no call. I made appt myself. They told me they didn't see anything wrong with the car or what they did and if I want the fluid replaced I have to paid $110. I will never go back there.

Jimmy, Mike

D. Allen
11/19/2015

"Dream Car"

I was in desperate need for a new vehicle & I knew this place was where I needed to go to get the best deal just as I have done before. Sam & Medwin were great as usual & I was able to drive off of the lot with my dream car, a Dodge Challenger with their help. They answered all of my questions & catered to every need & concern. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Sam Darwish, Medwin Macea

Trucker
11/03/2015

"Horrible service"

Vehicle was service due to recalls, but instead of simple repairs they damaged parts and interior trim. Please don't buy or service your vehicle.

David, Ray

Pinto096
10/25/2015

"2012 Jeep Wrangler "

Recently purchased a 2012 wrangler jeep from teterboro car had a couple of issues that means 2 issues one minor called the next day set up an appointment issue resolved without any of the runaround a you get at a dealership special thanks to bob the salesman and the rest of the staff will recomend

sara
10/19/2015

"My First Brand New Car"

Im 18 and yesterday my dad bought me my first brand new car. We went to another dealership at 9:30 am. It took 3 hours because the salesmen were highly rude and taking there time in between their conversations with each other, totally unprofessional and such a terrible experience for my self. When the car came out of the lot, the window was chipped, there were oil stains all in the interior and scratches everywhere. My dad said "No way are we buying this" and the salesman let us walk right out the door. We went to Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and my whole day took a complete 360 and I was the happiest girl in the world. All of the salesmen were super personable and THEY DO NOT RIP YOU OFF OR PLAY GAMES! It was fast and easy and a very enjoyable experience. I even got a free oil change for the future! This is a terrific dealership and the owner has everything to do with it. When you walk in you feel like you're in good hands and they won't let you leave until you get what you want. My new 2015 Jeep Renegade is sitting in my drive way and it is FLAWLESS. Thank you so much to my friends in Little Ferry, NJ. - Sara Ratowsky

Luigi

sara
10/18/2015

"My First Brand New Car"

Luigi

JackNorwood
10/08/2015

"Best Jeep dealer in Bergen County"

This dealer should get 10 stars. I wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude. After getting the run around from 2 other Jeep dealers (Route 4 and Route 46) I stopped by Teterboro and they were great from start to finish. They had the car, they gave me a great deal, and their customer service was amazing. Totally different from Route 4 and Route 46. If you are looking for a Jeep definitely go to Teterboro. Plus, they have those great commercials.

NJFiveO@aol,com
9/19/2015

"Professional"

I was notified by my cousin (Jody Biondi) to respond to your dealership. I was greeded by Mr. Glen P. Callons, where he was very professional. Explain all details of the contract. I gave them a Five Star rating. I purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited.

Also Jaime (last name unknown) was very helpful.

Reviews of CRM CRM