Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

jerseyperson2
6/02/2016

"Great Dealership & Great Salesman, Carlos Alcaide "

I went in to buy my wife a Jeep Grand Cherokee. From the moment I walked in, I felt welcome and I was quickly engaged by Carlos Alcaide, a salesman at the dealership. Although I was unsure what I wanted, Carlos spent the time needed for me to make the right, informed decision. The financing team was great as well. Overall, if you are in the market for a vehicle, head to this dealership and speak with Carlos, you won't be disappointed.

Carlos Alcaide

christopher grandich
5/19/2016

"Efficient, hassle free, refreshing compared to other dealers"

My salesman (AJ Ohmar) was quick to help me find exactly what I wanted. There was no pressure. It was a pleasure working with him as well as Jaime the finance person. This was refreshing when compared to other Dodge dealerships in the area. You won me over as a customer. Please fee free to contact me to verify this. Chris Grandich Christopher.grandich@ny.frb.org 201-599-1886 (home) 201-294-1076 (cell)

AJ Ohman (salesman) & Jamie (Financing)

freddiea
5/09/2016

"great experience with Christopher Dasilva"

My fiancee and I went to Teterboro Jeep to look for a car. Christopher Dasilva was our salesman and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. My fiancee told him what she was looking for and the deal was done in a half hour. My fiancee picked the Jeep Patriot and loves it and the payments were right where she wanted. He made the process smooth and comfortable! I am going to see him when I ready to get my Jeep Wrangler. Cant wait!

Christopher Dasilva

Kellym1020
4/29/2016

"Fast quick and professional "

Christopher Dasilva was our salesman - came in told him exactly what I wanted went back and forth twice which included nothing but laughs - guy is very professional and no punches...come see Chris

aveli
4/19/2016

"Reliable..Relatable. .and Honest"

I can say that after investing much time over researching a new vehicle Christopher Davila at Teterboro made my experience all worth it. At 38 years old this isn't my first time at the rodeo when buying a new car so I went in thinking that I had to put my battle face on. I was wrong. Chris Dasilva made it such a pleasant experience and single handedly made me a believer in honest car salesmen. As a family guy myself I found valuable In his ability to relate to me and my situation and do his best to get me the best deal possible with out ANY hassles. His honesty and integrity are what makes him very good at his job. When the deal was done Chris even went out of his way to give me a ride to the the other dealership to return my lease and wait for me to tie up some loose ends there. The guy even offered me his cell phone # so that if I called work the day he had off I could still get hold of him if I need anything or had any questions. Who does that? SOLD WITH CHRIS DASILVA at Tetoboro

Jeep runner
3/15/2016

"Horrible service "

If you have a warranty Do Not come here. My car was covered under warranty and they said it'll take minimum week or week and half just to look and diagnose the problem. I had it towed there and I had to pay to have it towed to another dealership.

khalia hynes
2/06/2016

"long but worth it"

I went in for a car, and got a preowned dodge avenger. My dealer was Christopher DaSilva and he was on top of everything through the whole process. HeHeade sure everything was smooth as possible especially after some mild issues with my credit union.

Dann123
1/23/2016

"Rip off !!!!!!"

I lease a 2014 Chrysler 200, I leased the car in jersey city because I was working close to TETERBORO Chrysler I made an appointment for my 20,000 mile oil change and rotate the tires at no cost. While seating in the waiting room the service came out and ask me to come to his office. He than told me the was more maintanience had to be done at this time at my cost. I said, "I've leased cars before and never had to pay for any additional for maintanience go a car". He than said, you don't have to do it, it's all on you". So thinking if I didn't have the work done it could cost me much more in the future. This work cost $ 272.00. After I left this dealer I called the original dealer and asked, " I lease a 2014 Chrysler from you I have been bringing in for service every 5000 miles, it now has 20,000 miles what does it need when I bring in". He said the basis oil change and tire rotation. I than told him my experience at TETERBORO Chrysler. He than said , my God I'm so sorry this happened, but there is nothing to do about it. on Yelp they have many one stars I wish I could give them a minus 5 star. I would bet their services managers work on a commission.

Michael

Unhappy
12/02/2015

"Broke the car"

I went for a simple water valve replacement, they didn't top of the radiator fluid, belt fell of in the front of entrance to Lincoln Tunnel. I needed my car towed. Wrote them a long list of things that happen the car, that there was no radiator fluid and I had to put few bottles of water in just to keep the engine from overheating. The next day they said everything was fine, that they replaced the belt and car is running fine. I asked them if they replaced the radiator fluid since there is water in it now. They said they did. When I got there to pick the car up I asked again and they said no. Promised to call me for appointment. Waited for 2 weeks, no call. I made appt myself. They told me they didn't see anything wrong with the car or what they did and if I want the fluid replaced I have to paid $110. I will never go back there.

Jimmy, Mike

D. Allen
11/19/2015

"Dream Car"

I was in desperate need for a new vehicle & I knew this place was where I needed to go to get the best deal just as I have done before. Sam & Medwin were great as usual & I was able to drive off of the lot with my dream car, a Dodge Challenger with their help. They answered all of my questions & catered to every need & concern. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Sam Darwish, Medwin Macea