Teterboro Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Saturday Closed

stephieloretta
8/11/2015

"Very disappointed. "

When I first went into Teterboro I was very impressed with the service. I thought everything was excellent. The same day I left with the car I wanted. I waited for weeks for my registration to come in. When it arrived I noticed someone must have confused something because the plate on my car did not match my registration. I am still not sure where the mix up happened but they managed to put my fathers plate and register them to my car. Since January I have been trying to fix the problem. I have been back and forth with Corin from teterboro and the issue is still not resolved. Ive done everything they asked, from sending them the title ( the car is leased, so i had to contact Chrysler and have the title emailed over ), sending them proof of my insurance, etc.

Bob ( Sales , excellent) and Corin

domrao
8/01/2015

"Everything i asked for "

Everyone there was very nice and very helpful, I walked in there wanting a dodge ram and i walked out with a dodge ram. I would deffinitly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car, they will find a way for you to take any car home that you want.

Daniel Medaska

Tonkashadow74
7/15/2015

"Received my truck back with damage "

I purchase a 2015 ram 1500 a few months backs from here, brought truck in for first oil change. Today when I picked up my truck it had deep scratches on lower passenger side and rail has slight bend in it. This damage was not there before I dropped truck off. I spoke to service dept. of coarse they denied doing it, and the machanic who worked on my truck obviously lied about doing the damage. I filed police report but I know it will be useless. I will never go to or refer anyone to them, very disappointed. $50,000 truck they damage it then lie about it, and basically tell me to prove it!!!!

Deceivedinjersey
7/05/2015

"Lies of omission"

In short I was deceived. I have recently purchased an allegedly great vehicle from their lot which was not the vehicle I had made an appointment to see, due to convenient dealer website mix up. After a short test drive where everything was operational, I purchased the while and brought it home. Not 40 miles later I was shocked to see the engine light come on, the radio display and features no longer function, leaving me with only the previous owner per programmed stations. I then found out I was in for a minimum $3000 repair without addressing the engine light yet. Finally I found that the spare key I was given is broken and even after replacing the batteries myself it causes the alarm to go off every time I enter my vehicle. It seems to be a recurring slap in the face, thanks for the deception.

John

gmedina75
7/04/2015

"I Had a great and fast experience "

Met Medwin at Chrysler Jeep Teterboro in Little Ferry today. He made my car buying experience painless and smooth, unlike any other dealership I've ever been to!!! I entered the dealership nervous and skepticalbut walked out knowing that I would visit again. He not only showed me various cars in a pleasant informative way, he also counseled me about credit while not shopping me around to various lender. I can't say enough about the experience,,,Oh and he saved us some money... And the process went quickly So happy I didn't follow through with Dodge of little falls and came here. Would recommend everyone..... Just ask for Medwin

medwin

James80
6/19/2015

"The most comfortable I've ever felt during a car purchase"

After having to pass on a 2012 Ford Mustang I wanted at a different dealership due to it being overpriced via absurd pricing "qualifications" and less than helpful salesperson, I managed to find the exact same car/year/color at Teterboro Jeep and from the moment I got a no nonsense/gimmick price and fair value on my trade in I knew the rest of the experience was gonna go well. Daniel Medadska made me feel as comfortable as I've ever felt purchasing a vehicle. Personable, relaxed and straightforward is the experience I want while making this decision and that's what I got, When the time comes in the future to buy again, this is my first stop from now on.

Brianas world
6/13/2015

"Easy Breezy"

Met FREDDY MALDONADO at Chrysler Jeep Teterboro in Little Ferry today. He made our car buying experience painless and smooth, unlike any other dealership I've ever been to!!! I entered the dealership nervous and skepticalbut walked out knowing that I would visit again. He not only showed me various cars in a pleasant informative way, he also counseled me about credit while not shopping me around to various lender. I can't say enough about the experience and my 20 year old daughter is pleased with my surprise: Her first car, a 2011 Jeep Liberty!! Oh and he saved us some money... And the process went quickly So happy I didn't follow through with Jack Damiels Kia and came here. Would recommend everyone..... Just ask for Freddy!

APerez52
6/09/2015

"Dan the Man"

Daniel Medadska is the man to go to if you are going to this dealership. He understood my situation and did everything possible to get me in the car that I wanted. His recommendation of the Dodge Ram 1500 has changed my whole view of the road and I do not see myself going back to another sedan again. I will definitely be going back to him for any further deals I may do in the future.

Jamie Ferentinos

JessicaMegan
4/30/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

Best Car leasing experience! I came to this dealership in the hopes of having a better experience then previous dealership visits and it far exceeded expectations! I am glad I made the decision to come here and I am 100% happy with my decision. Daniel Medaska was extremely helpful and made the whole experience smooth sailing.

Daniel Medaska

earthday96
4/28/2015

"Dan is the man !!"

I had an incredibly pleasant experience in leasing a car through this Jeep Dealership. Daniel Medaska did an amazing job working out a deal for me to get out of my lease with Nissan and into the Jeep of my choice ! I couldn't be happier ! We are planning to head back there to purchase a second Jeep for our daughter ! Dan was the best !! Thank you !!

Jamie Ferentinos