Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Towbin Dodge was recognized as the top seller of Dodge vehicles in the WORLD for 2013 and 2015 and was recently named a 2016 DealerRater Dealer of the Year for Dodge and RAM. For more information, please visit www.towbindodge.net, call 702) 558-3800 or stop by the dealership at 275 Auto Mall Drive in Henderson. We'll see you when you get here!

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

Jfig164
5/26/2016

"Awesome!!"

These guys are awesome, Rob and Blue made it happen for me and got me in my dream truck! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Robert Groce

New 2500
5/19/2016

"New 2500"

Just bought a new 2500. This was probably the most enjoyable experience I have had buying a new vehicle. They met my payment needs with little to no haggling.

Chris Johnson

INGRID LAMBEY
5/18/2016

"Good Vehicle"

I purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership, with the same salesmen Lloyd Hicks. Beautiful Greeter, I have to say.Lloyd Hicks tells a story about the vehicle that he sales to you. So by the time you are ready to purchase, you have a idea of all your vehicle can do, and that's what makes you want to purchase a vehicle from Towbin Dodge. Good and Honest salesmen like him, keeps you coming back to purchasing vehicles from Towbin Dodge.

Lloyd hicks

DodgeCummins24V
5/17/2016

"Exceptional service by service advisor Shawn"

Vehicle was brought to Towbin Dodge for maintenance and repairs. Service provided by Shawn was beyond exceptional. Shawn kept me informed on the status of my vehicle, he was very thorough when explaining the work being performed, very professional, and extremely patient during the full duration of my vehicle being serviced. We experienced a few issues during the replacement of an instrument cluster (not the fault of Towbin dodge, the service advisor, or the entire service team) but that was quickly overshadowed with the excellent service I received. I highly recommend the Towbin dodge service team and major kudos to Shawn.

Shawn Rison

Garydunn2
4/30/2016

"Great experience. "

I purchased from out of state and they had everything ready. I drove in signed papers and left with the car I have been looking for for a long time. Christian took care of everything and I appreciate how quick he worked with me and he got me the deal I wanted.

Christian Sillas

May 02, 2016

Hi Gary - We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Christian at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Norte510
4/23/2016

"Good stuff "

I was helped by Ginger Hoskins who was very polite and professional at all times. Good deal good price good car thank you so much I appreciate it

Ginger Hoskins

April 25, 2016

Hi Norte510 - We are really pleased to hear about your positive experience with Ginger at Towbin Dodge! Thank you very much for sharing this review with us, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Thanks!

Keisha
4/22/2016

"I want a TRUCK now!!!"

My husband and I recently purchased a Challengar at Dodge. Kyra was so helpful from the time we stepped foot on the lot. She made sure we got all the discounts she could offer, she was very knowledgeable about the cars she was selling. She was also very friendly and professional. My husband and I are now planning on getting a truck, and I wouldn't go no share else but to Kyra.. I'm looking forward to my future purchase with kyra!

kyra

April 25, 2016

Hi Keisha - We are extremely pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! We're so glad Kyra was able to help you out, and very much appreciate you sharing this review with us. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs!

Ryan Doomes
4/16/2016

"Towbin Dodge "

Ginger Hoskins was very nice and knowledgeable. A great help in the car buying process. Didn't feel pressured like with most employees at dealerships. I would recommend towbin dodge

Ginger Hoskins

April 19, 2016

Hi Ryan - We are really pleased to hear about the positive experience you had with Ginger at Towbin Dodge! We appreciate you sharing this review with us - please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Thank you!

David Baker
4/13/2016

"Amazing kindness, customer service and professionalism "

Amazing kindess, customer service and professionalism from Tim the floor manager and from the sales team, finance team and every single member of Towbin Dodge. It was my best car buying experience ever. Wonderful experience with the Towbin Dodge team!

Tim the Floor Manager, Jimmy the Sales Person, Luis in Finance

April 19, 2016

Hi David - We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Tim at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new car!

Kennyp
4/13/2016

"Awesome and simple"

We worked with lloyd hicks and he was very friendly and very helpful with working with us on a new truck for our budget. He answered all my question and even worked with me over the phone before i made the trip to henderson.

Lloyd hicks

April 13, 2016

Hi Kenny - We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge and with Lloyd! Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new truck!

Reviews of Joe Petikyan