Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Our pre-owned department is consistently in search of well-kept vehicles, so come down and we will offer you top dollars. During your visit, take a look our 5 star sales and service department and be prepared to be impressed. From our family to yours, your complete satisfaction is our every goal. We want to hear from you, please e-mail us at info@kingofcars.com. Our Facebook Fans save even more with specials and coupons.

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

Jtborn1
6/25/2015

"MIKE M found us a perfect fit"

MIKE M was our dealer. He made our experience fun, kept us hydrated, found us the perfect fit and did not hound us. We felt comfortable so we came back 2 days later and bought another truck from him. When we first arrived we were surrounded by dealers but Mike had a genuine smile and held the door for us so we picked him. We don't like to be hounded. He was great. We highly recommend him. We will see you on our next purchase. There are 2 Mikes so make sure you ask for Mike m.

MR. HU

Greg702
6/22/2015

"Excellent experience with Sales associate Delbert at Towbin"

Very happy with all the staff and especially sales person Delbert. He was very helpful with assisting with getting me in a brand new vehicle that im very impressed with. All the staff was very helpful also. I was in and out in no time. Thank you Towbin Dodge I will be back in the future that's for sure. Thanks again!

Delbert

likearollingstone
6/09/2015

"Quick fix"

My check engine light came on for a 2014 avenger with only 22, 000 miles on it. Took it to the service, they got it in quick and had the problem fixed within 24 hours.

Pam

Stephanie
6/04/2015

"Car buying experience"

My family and I went to the dealership looking to purchase 4-5 new cars (2 trucks, 2 SUVs & a van). We went on a Saturday just to look as we had no idea what we wanted but I knew I liked the Dodge brand. Our Sales guy Christian was so great!!!!!!!!!!! He asked us what we were looking for and he pointed us in the right direction. He was great with multiple tasking with all of us wanting to look at different things. He helped me with the differences between a Journey and Durango. My husband fell in love with a truck that was completely out of our price range but Christian helped find him one in our budget that my husband loved just as much. After about 2-3 hours of looking we realized that one of the members of our family wasn't there and was looking to purchase a new SUV as well. She had her heart set on a Ford but we told Christian we would be back on Monday with the toughest critic or the group. I know it was hard to Christian to let us leave Saturday but we held true to our promise and we returned Monday morning around 10am. We did go to another dealership because we were told we would get better deals there but after an hour of wasted time no cars that we liked we knew we NEEDED to go back and see Christian. He was able to get the three cars we were in love with on Saturday pulled right to the front and had the task of helping my sister the Ford lover. We should him a Journey we liked online and he found one that had better upgrades and was only a few hundred dollars more. She test drove it and loved it! We were now set with 4 cars (my dad was the only one who didn't pick one out but he wasn't certain he was going to get a new one). Throughout the negotiating process the team at Towbin helped get our payments where they needed to be. I did have my 20 month old son with us the whole time and they were very understanding and even got us lunch! As we were waiting to see the finance guy the SUV I was purchasing was sold out from underneath us. Being 30 weeks pregnant this broke my heart and I almost just said forget it but the Towbin team made it right as they didn't have the same model in the color i wanted. They found a Journey that had even more upgrades and added at no cost to me the upgrades that the original Journey had. That made my day and I knew this was the right dealership. The process with the finance manager was a bit painful as we all had to see the same guy. This took almost an hour each which with 4 cars is time consuming. Throughout this process Christian was still offering to assist my dad with finding the truck or car that he was eyes (a super nice Charger or a lifted truck). As we finished with the finance guy and the cars were delivered Christian took time explaining all the features of the cars with us. He was very patient throughout the process and assisted with whatever we needed. Even after we left he has been available for us with our questions and even confirmed our service appointments with us after we make them. Christian even thanked us for taking the survey that is sent out after the fact. I certainly hope his management team gets to read this review and know what a rock star they have on their team!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for everything Christian and Towbin Dodge.

Christian (I don't remember his last name)

cassy1980
6/03/2015

"tony waller was amazing "

I Have shop at towbin dodge before and loved my experience. This time tony waller did everything for me i didnt even have to leave my job. Now that is an excellent experience if everyone made ur car buying that easy people would be buying more cars. Tony waller he is amazing he is at towbin dodge henerson.

ConTlasVegas
6/02/2015

"Very happy with my purchase"

I wasn't sure I had good enough credit to get any car at all, I was pleasantly surprised when I qualified for a new car... That isn't main reason for my positive review however, the sales rep who helped me, Joe Marino, was very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles I was interested in, and was also very patient and I didn't feel pressured.... The whole process took many, many hours, but I never felt any time was wasted... So overall, a good experience and I will be going back to purchase another car in the near future

Joseph Marino

Challenger15
5/31/2015

"Can I add a 6th star?!"

Me and my girlfriend came into Towbin Dodge looking for our first car! We had a wonderful sales woman during the process, her name was Jessica Lopez! She was a younger woman who had recently been through the car buying experience herself and was able to easily explain things to us! Having her help us made the experience so much more enjoyable and stress free! Towbin Dodge has gained a life long customer! I would strongly recommend Mrs. Lopez if you are looking for a car!

newcar123
5/28/2015

"Surprised..Excited"

I went out just looking at cars. My credit is really bad so I didn't expect anything to happen. I went in to the dealeship and Moreland approached me right away. She asked me what kind of car I was looking for and what specifically I would like to get. I told her about my credit situation and she was so understanding. I ended up leaving that day with the exact car I was looking for.

jk
5/28/2015

"towbin is awesome "

Mirela was awesome very helpful and was able to work with me in my budget in a very timely manner through many channels of communication

Debbie
5/27/2015

"Excellent Customer Service by Christina"

I went to Towbin Dodge at Henderson Auto mall to check out the Ram 2500 since it was highly recommended to pull my 24ft travel trailer...Needless to say, I left the dealership with a brand new Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi 6.4L Tradesman Truck and I couldn't be any happier with it...I want to give a special Thank You to my sales person Christina for the excellent customer service and for giving me such a stress free experience of buying a new vehicle...

Towbin Dodge responded to this review

May 27, 2015

We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge. We are thrilled that Christina was able to give you a great buying experience. Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Thank you, Towbin Management

Reviews of scott stephens