Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Towbin Dodge was recognized as the top seller of Dodge vehicles in the WORLD for 2013 and 2015 and was recently named a 2016 DealerRater Dealer of the Year for Dodge and RAM. For more information, please visit www.towbindodge.net, call 702) 558-3800 or stop by the dealership at 275 Auto Mall Drive in Henderson. We'll see you when you get here!

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

RayO
6/25/2016

"Nice Ram 1500 Sport, Nice experience. Thanks Jonathan"

Jonathan was great. None of the regular deception that goes with Internet sales. I found the truck online, and was able to test drive the same vehicle once I arrived at the lot. Sales staff was helpful and very friendly. This was a great experience, Jonathan was our advocate from start to finish and helped us get a new Ram 1500 Sport.

Jonathan and Ken

RayO
6/25/2016

"Loving it Ram 1500 Sport"

Wow Jonathan was great. We texted back and forth through the day, and he had the truck I was interested in ready to test drive when I arived at the dealership. Overall great job.

Jonathan and Ken

Philip Frankovic
6/13/2016

"Challenger"

We came to the dealership today very interested in a Challenger and were greeted quickly by Ginger. She was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and made the experience very easy and stress-free. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

Ginger Hoskins

kf7bsychloe1914
6/10/2016

"excellent!"

Lorenzo Jimenez was our salesman that day and i can honestly say that this man worked very hard to get us the car that we wanted. He didn't give up on us. He didn't show any negative attitude even if we're very hard to persuade and to think that it was it was super hot that day. He was running back and forth just to get the car that we want. He gave his 100% performance. I thank him for helping us and for being very patient with us.

lorenzo jimenez

derrick314
6/05/2016

"Thank you Dj from towbin dodge"

Last week I was in las vegas visiting my brother an this huy named DJ he help my brother get a used charger and it was smooth DJ and blue was very helpful my brothers credit situation isn't the best but he got him done thank you man dude is so cool when I come back to Vegas I'm about to buy something.

DJ and Blue

scott G
5/31/2016

"Best place to purchase a car or truck"

My husband and I have been loyal customers of Towbin since we purchased our first car from them years ago. They have a great staff who always works their hardest to get you the car or truck that you want within the amount you can afford. We recently traded in our Charger and purchased a Dodge Challenger and Christian Sillas went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and found the perfect car!

Christian Sillas, Prem Singh

Beonk
5/29/2016

"Very pleasant"

Very pleasant experience I bought my first car from them my families always bought cars from them because they try to get you into a car they don't give you the runaround.. I got so lucky to have Kyra Stewart as my sales person she was very very helpful treated us like family..THANKS KYRA !!

Kyra Stewart

Jfig164
5/26/2016

"Awesome!!"

These guys are awesome, Rob and Blue made it happen for me and got me in my dream truck! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Robert Groce

New 2500
5/19/2016

"New 2500"

Just bought a new 2500. This was probably the most enjoyable experience I have had buying a new vehicle. They met my payment needs with little to no haggling.

Chris Johnson

INGRID LAMBEY
5/18/2016

"Good Vehicle"

I purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership, with the same salesmen Lloyd Hicks. Beautiful Greeter, I have to say.Lloyd Hicks tells a story about the vehicle that he sales to you. So by the time you are ready to purchase, you have a idea of all your vehicle can do, and that's what makes you want to purchase a vehicle from Towbin Dodge. Good and Honest salesmen like him, keeps you coming back to purchasing vehicles from Towbin Dodge.

Lloyd hicks