Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Towbin Dodge was recognized as the top seller of Dodge vehicles in the WORLD for 2013 and 2015 and was recently named a 2016 DealerRater Dealer of the Year for Dodge and RAM. For more information, please visit www.towbindodge.net, call 702) 558-3800 or stop by the dealership at 275 Auto Mall Drive in Henderson. We'll see you when you get here!

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

B-Ike
9/24/2016

"New Ram 1500"

Hands down best new vehicle purchase experience. I had no wasted time (time is money), no pressure, just a great deal! I will shop here again.

Dj and Blue

Tone510
8/31/2016

"Second car I have purchased from Lloyd Hicks at Towbin "

I purchased my 2006 Dodge Charger from Towbin in 2007. Any issue I had with the car they were there to help me with and took care of. I had the car for 9 years and for that entire time Lloyd Hicks kept in contact with me and not just to get me come back to get another car but to see how I was doing and how my family was. I just recently bought another car from Towbin and Lloyd took care of everything for me to make my experience as smooth as possible. I will keep going back to Towbin and Lloyd for any future car purchases.

Lloyd Hicks and Christina Lombardo

LisaC340
8/22/2016

"Ginger Hoskins was excellent!! Would recommend her!!!"

Ginger Hoskins was very helpful and stayed with us through the entire process of purchasing a used car. It can be stressful purchasing a car and she made us feel relaxed. Thank you Ginger!!

Ginger Hoskins

mike davis
8/20/2016

"general vehicle inspection"

I do all my oil changes at the Dodge dealer. Its cheaper if you buy 5 at a time. I get real concern from my rep when I have a problem and they try and fix the problem for me even though they arent the one doing the work on my truck. They are genuinely concerned when they give you their personal cell number. They want to make it right. Thank you Towbin My next car or truck will be bought at Towbin

Debbie, Andre

Jaydot3
8/13/2016

"Great store"

Great sale rep highly recommended . Had the car I wanted Took a little longer then Expected but all in all great experience any 1st time buyers should go here

Shane

Gabby900
8/06/2016

"Amazing "

Bryson was amazing, friendly and knowledgeable from the 1st momemnt never pressured me and was honest. Would totally recommend in future very happy. Thank you

Bryson

Saul323
8/01/2016

"Great experience "

I walked in knowing what I wanted and from there on everything went smoothly. I told them what I wanted my payments to be and they actually stayed within my range . Everyone there was great at helping get a new vehicle, considering when I left it was midnight but I left with a smile on my face.

Ben

Danna
7/29/2016

"Phenomenal customer service"

One month ago I was in a flood accident and since then it's been a rough month for my family with my husband walking in the blazing summer Vegas heat and myself missing out on work and doctors appointment ( I am 5 months pregnant) also waiting on our settlement from our total loss anyways about a week ago we decided to go to Chapman Dodge( on Sahara and blouder hwy) and they told us that they were unable to get us into a new car but if we come back with $500 down they can get us into a pre owned. We were fine with that so we come back a week later and they were still unable to help us they tried to put us in a car that was not suitable for our family ( a Jeep Patriot) so today I decided to see if I could get pre-approved at Towbin Dodge which I did. Lloyd called this morning and asked me when I could come in I told him I wasn't sure because I did not have transportation he immediately offered to come get me from my home which I thought was above and beyond great customer service. From the moment I stepped into the dealership everyone was friendly and Lloyd never gave me the run around and was up front with me the whole way through and went above and beyond my expectations. Once we got to financing my experience got even better because Jeff also went above and beyond to help us out this is been one of the best customer experiences I have ever had and would highly recommend anyone to go to Towbin Dodge they truly are number 1 in the nation for a reason!!!! Thank you Towbin Dodge me and my family appreciate our brand new vehicle!!!!!

Lloyd Hicks and Jeff Winston in financing

Conor
7/12/2016

"Patience "

Shane was awesome and extremely patient and friendly with my wife and I as we are first time nervous buyers. I was very impressed with towbins finance department and their ability to get us into the car we wanted. Overall a great experince.

Shane

Towbin Dodge responded to this review

July 18, 2016

Hi Conor - We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Pinky1568
7/01/2016

"Great experience "

Christopher was great. Not only was he friendly and informative, he was very patient with me. This has been the best experience I've had buying a car, for sure.

Christopher Johnson

Towbin Dodge responded to this review

July 18, 2016

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! We are so glad that Christopher was able to make your car buying experience enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Reviews of Joe Petikyan