Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Towbin Dodge was recognized as the top seller of Dodge vehicles in the WORLD for 2013 and 2015 and was recently named a 2016 DealerRater Dealer of the Year for Dodge and RAM. For more information, please visit www.towbindodge.net, call 702) 558-3800 or stop by the dealership at 275 Auto Mall Drive in Henderson. We'll see you when you get here!

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

Conor
7/12/2016

"Patience "

Shane was awesome and extremely patient and friendly with my wife and I as we are first time nervous buyers. I was very impressed with towbins finance department and their ability to get us into the car we wanted. Overall a great experince.

Shane

July 18, 2016

Hi Conor - We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Pinky1568
7/01/2016

"Great experience "

Christopher was great. Not only was he friendly and informative, he was very patient with me. This has been the best experience I've had buying a car, for sure.

Christopher Johnson

July 18, 2016

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! We are so glad that Christopher was able to make your car buying experience enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

RayO
6/25/2016

"Loving it Ram 1500 Sport"

Wow Jonathan was great. We texted back and forth through the day, and he had the truck I was interested in ready to test drive when I arived at the dealership. Overall great job.

Jonathan and Ken

June 27, 2016

Hi RayO- We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! We're glad that Jonathan was able to arrange the test drive for you. Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

LDuffy
6/17/2016

"They sold me a car that was in an ACCIDENT!!!! STAY AWAY!!!"

On 6/11/2016 I purchased a 2015 Dodge Durango from Towbin Dodge in Henderson NV. The vehicle has 5,000 miles on it. They showed me a clean Car Fax, and told me it was owned by one owner. Upon driving the Durango back to St George, a piece flew off the car on the freeway. The car also acted weird on the freeway. We took the Dodge to Stephen Wade Dodge in St George and they told us the vehicle has been in an accident, having all the warranty voided. Stephen Wade told us the Durango is unsafe to drive, and would not pass a safety inspection. Towbin Dodge has been unwilling to do anything! I have had to call Tim Harris multiple times to get him to answer the phone. His suggestion was drive the UNSAFE vehicle back to Las Vegas putting my life in jeopardy. They are unwilling to pay to have the vehicle towed back to Vegas, let alone provide me with a rental car.

Tim Harris

Philip Frankovic
6/13/2016

"Challenger"

We came to the dealership today very interested in a Challenger and were greeted quickly by Ginger. She was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and made the experience very easy and stress-free. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

Ginger Hoskins

kf7bsychloe1914
6/10/2016

"excellent!"

Lorenzo Jimenez was our salesman that day and i can honestly say that this man worked very hard to get us the car that we wanted. He didn't give up on us. He didn't show any negative attitude even if we're very hard to persuade and to think that it was it was super hot that day. He was running back and forth just to get the car that we want. He gave his 100% performance. I thank him for helping us and for being very patient with us.

lorenzo jimenez

derrick314
6/05/2016

"Thank you Dj from towbin dodge"

Last week I was in las vegas visiting my brother an this huy named DJ he help my brother get a used charger and it was smooth DJ and blue was very helpful my brothers credit situation isn't the best but he got him done thank you man dude is so cool when I come back to Vegas I'm about to buy something.

DJ and Blue

scott G
5/31/2016

"Best place to purchase a car or truck"

My husband and I have been loyal customers of Towbin since we purchased our first car from them years ago. They have a great staff who always works their hardest to get you the car or truck that you want within the amount you can afford. We recently traded in our Charger and purchased a Dodge Challenger and Christian Sillas went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and found the perfect car!

Christian Sillas, Prem Singh

Beonk
5/29/2016

"Very pleasant"

Very pleasant experience I bought my first car from them my families always bought cars from them because they try to get you into a car they don't give you the runaround.. I got so lucky to have Kyra Stewart as my sales person she was very very helpful treated us like family..THANKS KYRA !!

Kyra Stewart

Jfig164
5/26/2016

"Awesome!!"

These guys are awesome, Rob and Blue made it happen for me and got me in my dream truck! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Robert Groce