Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Our pre-owned department is consistently in search of well-kept vehicles, so come down and we will offer you top dollars. During your visit, take a look our 5 star sales and service department and be prepared to be impressed. From our family to yours, your complete satisfaction is our every goal. We want to hear from you, please e-mail us at info@kingofcars.com. Our Facebook Fans save even more with specials and coupons.

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

Leonard
3/16/2015

"Towbin Dodge Experience"

I just finish buying my fifth car from Towbin Dodge in Henderson, Nevada. They are polite, professional and very knowledgeable. I recommend them to all my friends. When my second of three sons is old enough, I am taking straight to Towbin Dodge to pick out a car. Thanks Guys...

aestrada48
3/14/2015

"Amazing!"

Mirela and Mike Hu were so friendly and helpful! Great customer service! I was unsure exactly what I was looking for but Mirela took her time to help me find the perfect car. Mike Hu also made the financing Part quick and painless.

Mirela Dudi

Lisa R
3/05/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

In the past 3 years I have purchased 5 cars from Towbin Dodge. I have to admit my first experience there left a LOT to be desired. However Towbin made the best decision they could ever make for their dealership by hiring Chrisian. I contacted Christian today after I realized I hadn't made a change to the exterior of my husbands vehicle when I purchased it almost a year ago. Not only did Christian call me back within the hour he had scheduled an appointment for me with the service department for the same week! I hope Towbin realizes the excellent customer service skills Christian has. I can purchase a car anywhere however I can't find this level of customer service often enough. Towbin you better take care of this employee because wherever he goes we will be sure to follow! Well done Christian! I have no problem recommending you to friends, family and strangers!

Christian

spruitt1014
3/04/2015

"lengthy but overall a great experience "

I went into Towbin to look at a specific vehicle and that is the vehicle I drove home with. I had a bit of a difficult case but they were able to work a deal for me that couldn't be passed up. The process overall took longer than I anticipated but it was worth it in the end. Our sales guy, James, was awesome, super friendly. The finance guy was also really great. I would definitely reccomend the Towbin Dodge to other people.

james fuller

JePree
3/04/2015

"Excellent & Painless Experience Ever!!"

It was by far the best car buying experience we've ever had. She wasn't pushy and listened to our needs. We gave her our wants & needs for the vehicle we were looking for & she exceeded in finding the perfect truck for us. She didn't try to down sell us and made sure we got a great deal! Melissa made us feel welcomed and not obligated to buy anything. Sean made our financing easy to understand and he took the time to explain every question we had. We would definitely recommend Towbin Dodge to our family & friends. And if you do decide to go there ask for Melissa.

Melissa Maldonado, Sean Kim

Sonya shawnte
2/28/2015

"ask for lloyd hicks was my salesman "

My salesman Lloyd Hicks was great. I told him what I wanted and found me the PERFECT vehicle, in my price range. I was so pleased bcs of all the hassles and NO's I was receiving at a bunch of other dealerships. Lloyd is straight to the point and won't b.s. you. I wish I went to Towbin from the start!!!!....so happy w them. Especially Lloyd!!

Lloyd hicks

Shiori
2/27/2015

"Impressive!"

Mirela and Tim, they are amazing! I got there late, like 8pm, but they gave me great customer service. Professional but friendly. They even delivered the car I purchesed to my home right away. (Passed 10pm) They answered all my questions regarding the car with smile. I'm a very happy customer. If you're thinking to purchase a car at Dodge Towbin, contact them. I'm sure they will be willing to help you.

Mirela, Tim

bptsteve
2/21/2015

"excellent customer service"

On Thursday the 19th, of February i has the pleasure of buying a new dodge dart at Tobin dodge at the Automall location in Henderson,it was one of the most easiest and pleasant purchases i made in a long time . this was due to salesperson jessica lopez, she was a well informed employee who understood my financial and other factors in selecting a vehicle that was both affordable and dependable to my driving needs. ms.lopez showed total respect to me and was well educated in the product she was selling. i had no intentions of buying a new car that day, just wanted to look , but , after jessica lopez spent time with me , i was convinced this is where i wanted to buy a new car.and i did, i love my new car , i hope tobin dodge lets ms. lopez know shes doing a great job. any dealer can sell a car , but , its the attitude of the sales person and other employees that keep customers coming back. also . i like to thank dario lujan in finance for explaining all the paperwork to me , and finding every available financial option for me . i will recommend tobin dodge to anyone i know thats looking for a vehicle. thank you all for being so nice to me and the respect your employees gave me , stephen piscitelli

Jessica Lopez , Dario Lujan

DRice
2/18/2015

"Towbin Dodge "

Towbin Dodge performed above and beyond my expectations of buying a car. My buying experience was pain free and under the expert guidance of Saleman Lloyd Hicks was completed in a timely manner in which I will never forget. Test drive and knowledge was of stella performance. By the time I drove off the lot with my Dodge Dart 2015 Passion red, I felt like I knew everything there was to know about my purchase. Thank you Towbin Dodge Of Henderson and Mr. Lloyd Hicks. Sincerly, De' Von A. Rice

Finance officer

lpalma
2/06/2015

"Mirela Dudi is 5 star plus some"

Mirela Dudi was awesome. Very friendly and helpful. She made the transition into a new vehicle vet pleasant. I would definitely do business with her again

Mirela Dudi