Towbin Dodge

rennie roopchand, new car mgr, Towbin Dodge

rennie roopchand

new car mgr

February 24, 2017

"I see why they are the best "

- kendrick harrison

My wife and recently purchased a vehicle for Towbin Dodge their Internet Sales Consultant Melissa Maldonado is the best. From start to finish she was courteous professional and efficient. She walks us through the car buys process and made it fun and upbeat. Between Melissa and Finance Manager Luis Escobar my wife and I were able to get a great vehicle Melissa even stayed late just to make sure we got exactly what we wanted !!!if you want to buy with no hassle and awesome service go and see Melissa and Luis down in the Henderson auto mall. I will be purchasing all my vehicles form Towbin Dodge from now on. We when to buy a car and in the end my wife and I had made a friends thanks to you guys you made car buying enjoyable!!! hands down unbeatable !!!

February 23, 2017

"Satisfied customer "

- TiffanyGhess

I came to the lot looking for a car and found one same day. This location has great service, great deals, and great quality vehicles.

February 20, 2017

"Awesome finance experience!"

- kayowe90

When I bought my Dart I had my financing with Christina Lombardo. She was awesome! She made my experience super easy. She explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. I would definitely recommend seeing Christina when you pass through financing!

Photos