Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Our pre-owned department is consistently in search of well-kept vehicles, so come down and we will offer you top dollars. During your visit, take a look our 5 star sales and service department and be prepared to be impressed. From our family to yours, your complete satisfaction is our every goal. We want to hear from you, please e-mail us at info@kingofcars.com. Our Facebook Fans save even more with specials and coupons.

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

Rusty2015
2/04/2016

"Thomas Kasko is awesome"

Did all our research online...got a response from a salesperson right away. Gave all the detail of what we were looking for online. Sales person call us to set up and appointment to come in. When we got there he had the Dodge Ram we were looking for....we were absolutely happy with the prompt service we received. Great team of people.

Thomas Kasko,Lloyd Hicks and Jennifer Petrosino

February 05, 2016

Hi Rusty2015 - We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Gal219
2/01/2016

"Service "

They fixed my car and had good follow up after my car was serviced. Management took great initiative to address my concerns to assure my experience with Dodge was a good one.

Oscar/Jerrell

Ladypms
1/30/2016

"Had a great time"

James was a great person great customer skills a nice person i would go to him anytime im happy with my new car nice place great deals

James Teal

2juju's
1/25/2016

"Merry Christmas to us"

We came in later in the day on Christmas Eve and I was worried about keeping the DJ the employee from his family he was so sweet and helpful as a new employee he still was very insightful and wanted to make sure we were not rushed I would send friends and family here

Dijian Snider

Anokes
1/21/2016

"It was an awesome experience I really enjoyed it!"

My sales person was very nice polite and knowledgable Carlos Hernandez did a great job and after me having issues with my credit he offered me the best rate I could ever asked for. I am very pleased and I will be back for another vehicle in about s year or so.

Carlos Hernandez

Rap3
1/20/2016

"2015 CHARGER MY DREAM CAR "

I had a wonderful experience with Towbin Dodge, Ginger Hoskins assisted on my purchase, and was amazing through the entire process. Thank you so much, for my new 2015 Charger. So happy !

Chargergirl
1/19/2016

"Excellent customer service"

My experience at Towbin exceeded my expectations. From the moment we drove onto the property we received friendly service without feeling pressured. The sales associate that assisted me, Thomas Kasko was knowledgable and helpful. I would definitely buy from Towbin again in the future. Also, thankyou Thomas for your prompt responses and putting your customers first!

Thomas Kasko

Rap3
1/18/2016

"Excellent & Truthful!"

When I first walked in I was approached with a wonderful welcome and my saleswoman, Ginger Hoskins was so kind and so helpful! Overall wonderful experience and very happy with my outcome. Definitely referring to my friends and family! Great job Towbin Job!

carpenterwife
1/13/2016

"Tony Waller and Melissa Maldonado are the BEST!"

When I arrived at Towbin Dodge I was greeted by Tony and Melissa. We sat down and talked about what I was looking to buy and trade in. With in a few hours I drove away in exactly what I was looking for. Tony was very patient, super helpful and very nice. Melissa was amazing, she worked very hard to get me the best deal and made sure I was completely comfortable with the deal. I would highly recommend Tony and Melissa to my family and friends. Super customer service, super people! Thanks guys!

Tony Waller and Melissa Maldonado

January 13, 2016

Hi carpenterwife - We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Melissas dodge
1/12/2016

"excellent. sattisfied"

I had an amazing time purchasing my car at Towbin dodge. My saleswoman was so kind and hospitable. Her name was Ginger Hoskins. AMAZING woman made me coffee and popcorn while I was being a typical anxious impatient cusromer, she was still eager and accomadating. What a beautiful person. And my finance guy was efficient and knew his stuff. What a wonderful staff.

January 12, 2016

Hi Melissa - We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Reviews of scott stephens