Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge

Call
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Our pre-owned department is consistently in search of well-kept vehicles, so come down and we will offer you top dollars. During your visit, take a look our 5 star sales and service department and be prepared to be impressed. From our family to yours, your complete satisfaction is our every goal. We want to hear from you, please e-mail us at info@kingofcars.com. Our Facebook Fans save even more with specials and coupons.

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

"Out of State truck purchase"

I was a little hesitant traveling out of state to make a new truck purchase. My local dealship did not have the truck I wanted, and compared to other more " loaded" models out of state, they were way over priced. Lucky for me, I found Lloyd Hicks at Towbin Dodge. He was very helpful in explaining all the details of an out of state purchase and gave me a great price ( the first time!). When the original truck I wanted developed a problem, LLoyd quickly found an identical truck at an even lower price. Lloyd picked my wife and I up at the airport in Las Vegas, drove us to the dealership, and we drove away in our new truck in less than two hours. Quick, easy and drama free!! If you are from out of state, and want to find a great deal with no hassels, contact Lloyd!

LLoyd Hicks

Towbin Dodge responded to this review

October 29, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us! We’re glad that Lloyd provided a great experience for you from start to finish with the purchase of your new truck. Please let us know if we can further assist with your automotive needs in the future. Thank you, Towbin Management

"Bought my dream Journey RT!!"

Came in to replace our 14 yr old Dodge Stratus with a brand new 2015 Journey RT. Walked onto lot and met with Thomas Kasko, who showed us exactly what we asked for. Made a great deal, bought exactly what we wanted, and we were treated great. Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience! These people will listen to what you want, find it for you, and make it happen.....no fuss.

Thomas Kasko, Matt Pesce

"Towbin Dodge "

I have been buying cars from Towbin Dodge since 2004 and Sunny Vandegra is the best Sunny listens to what I need this time I bought 2 2014 Dodge challengers on 9/29/2014 Sunny makes it easy to buy a car I call Sunny pick the challenger went down same day and pick up my challengers it was easy it only took two hours I Appreciate Sunny Vandegra Thank You Albert & Tanisha

Sunny Vandegra

"Great place to get car"

I went to get a car and they wouldn't quit until i got exactly what i wanted great staff. Appreciate Quest Walker with his superb customer service and patience with me to find the perfect car.

Quest Walker

"Great Truck!"

Great experience dealing with salesman Tim Watts. He has gone above and beyond and has been very helpful even weeks after I bought the truck.

Tim Watts

"Not Bad"

Good job. Fast and got what I wanted. Journey has awesome features and makes me happy for what I spent. Ask for Cesar, he's a nice young kid working hard for his family.

Cesar Hernandez

"Satisfied"

My car buying experience started out with some problems however thanks to Bob Lee and Melissa everything turned out great. They both went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you for all your help. Looking forward to purchasing a new vehicle from Towbin soon.

Bob Lee, Laurie, Melissa

"great truck buying experience"

Roni gave us great service and went above and beyond to find the truck we wanted. She found a great truck and drove to Utah to get it for us. We did all the paperwork as per our request and we bought the truck sight unseen.When the truck arrived it was just as Roni described, maybe even better. She stuck with us thru everything and gave us her phone # in case we have questions. Roni has even called us a couple of times just to see if we have questions. Very nice people,, Thank you Roni and thank you Towbin!

RONI BRIONES

"Maureen Shell"

Maureen went above and beyond to find and locate the exact car that I wanted. From driving me across town to searching the vehicle stock....she was amazing. I will be referring my friends and family to her in the future.

Maureen Shell

"Best car buying experience with amazing service!"

Melissa was absolutely amazing, she made this a completely painless car buying experience for us. We will definitely be buying from her again. Thank you so much for everything!!

Melissa Maldonado