Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Towbin Dodge was recognized as the top seller of Dodge vehicles in the WORLD for 2013 and 2015 and was recently named a 2016 DealerRater Dealer of the Year for Dodge and RAM. For more information, please visit www.towbindodge.net, call 702) 558-3800 or stop by the dealership at 275 Auto Mall Drive in Henderson. We'll see you when you get here!

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

Garydunn2
4/30/2016

"Great experience. "

I purchased from out of state and they had everything ready. I drove in signed papers and left with the car I have been looking for for a long time. Christian took care of everything and I appreciate how quick he worked with me and he got me the deal I wanted.

Christian Sillas

May 02, 2016

Hi Gary - We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Christian at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Norte510
4/23/2016

"Good stuff "

I was helped by Ginger Hoskins who was very polite and professional at all times. Good deal good price good car thank you so much I appreciate it

Ginger Hoskins

April 25, 2016

Hi Norte510 - We are really pleased to hear about your positive experience with Ginger at Towbin Dodge! Thank you very much for sharing this review with us, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Thanks!

Keisha
4/22/2016

"I want a TRUCK now!!!"

My husband and I recently purchased a Challengar at Dodge. Kyra was so helpful from the time we stepped foot on the lot. She made sure we got all the discounts she could offer, she was very knowledgeable about the cars she was selling. She was also very friendly and professional. My husband and I are now planning on getting a truck, and I wouldn't go no share else but to Kyra.. I'm looking forward to my future purchase with kyra!

kyra

April 25, 2016

Hi Keisha - We are extremely pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! We're so glad Kyra was able to help you out, and very much appreciate you sharing this review with us. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs!

Ryan Doomes
4/16/2016

"Towbin Dodge "

Ginger Hoskins was very nice and knowledgeable. A great help in the car buying process. Didn't feel pressured like with most employees at dealerships. I would recommend towbin dodge

Ginger Hoskins

April 19, 2016

Hi Ryan - We are really pleased to hear about the positive experience you had with Ginger at Towbin Dodge! We appreciate you sharing this review with us - please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Thank you!

David Baker
4/13/2016

"Amazing kindness, customer service and professionalism "

Amazing kindess, customer service and professionalism from Tim the floor manager and from the sales team, finance team and every single member of Towbin Dodge. It was my best car buying experience ever. Wonderful experience with the Towbin Dodge team!

Tim the Floor Manager, Jimmy the Sales Person, Luis in Finance

April 19, 2016

Hi David - We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Tim at Towbin Dodge! Thank you for sharing this review with us, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new car!

Kennyp
4/13/2016

"Awesome and simple"

We worked with lloyd hicks and he was very friendly and very helpful with working with us on a new truck for our budget. He answered all my question and even worked with me over the phone before i made the trip to henderson.

Lloyd hicks

April 13, 2016

Hi Kenny - We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge and with Lloyd! Thank you for sharing this review with us and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new truck!

LITA A.
4/12/2016

"prompt service with great customer rapport"

With Andrae i feel more comfortable because he is very calm and to the point with his approach. As customers that come as walk-in and be treated not like being rushed/overlooked still in mind the consideration of the value of workmanship - meaning not just the vehicle but including who's the one in the vehicle I think really matters to be considered as a unit with time consideration- I can say no more than not excellent but extraordinary- aside from keeping up the good work -always aim for the better- great working vehicle because of intensive care by the staff makes a very happy customer and their family overall. Above all your selfless attention to details not just of the vehicle but being considerate to the owner -really means more than so much. I can't thank you enough for the years my family's under your wings.

andrae

April 13, 2016

Hi LITA - We are pleased to hear about the positive experience you had with Andrae at Towbin Dodge! We're glad he was able to assist you, and give the special attention he did. Thank you very much for sharing this review with us! Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Jgcradd
4/10/2016

"Sean is the reason "

The title to this review says it all. I am very pleased with how the service was handled on my truck. I will tell everyone that I come across that owns or is looking to own a Dodge to go to Towbin. Sean was on the spot with the repair to my truck's PCM it took a little over a week to diagnose, order parts and repair my truck and Sean kept me informed the entire way. Thank you for keeping Customer Satisfaction a #1 priority, it really does count for everything!

Sean or Shawn...his phone number: 581-9839

April 11, 2016

Hi Jgcradd - We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with Sean at Towbin Dodge! Thanks so much for sharing this review with us, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

lvtech357@gmail.com
4/02/2016

"Easiest and Best"

I would like to congratulate the experiance I had at Towbin Dodge purchasing a Dodge Pick-up Truck. I worked with Sales Rep DJ. He was very kind knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile. Thank You very much. I would definately recomend DJ and Towbin Dodge Dealership to anyone that is in search of a vehicle.

DJ

April 11, 2016

Hi lvtech357 - We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience at Towbin Dodge! We're glad DJ was able to assist you, and hope you don't hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new truck, and thank you for sharing this review with us!

Challengerlover
3/31/2016

"Excellent Service"

I have purchased quite a few cars from Tobin Dodge. Their selection of cars is wonderful. They have a huge selection of models and colors. The best part of the purchases was the salesperson.He was knowledgeable and super cooperative. He was also not pushy and let me take my time in making a decision. When I was interested in purchasing a car I always asked for him. If I had a question about the car I purchased, I would phone him and he would always answer the question to my satisfaction. His name is: Thomas Kasko

April 11, 2016

Hi Challengerlover - We are very pleased to hear about the positive experience you had with Thomas at Towbin Dodge! We appreciate you sharing this review with us, and hope you do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist in your automotive needs.

Reviews of Joe Petikyan