Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge

Call
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Our pre-owned department is consistently in search of well-kept vehicles, so come down and we will offer you top dollars. During your visit, take a look our 5 star sales and service department and be prepared to be impressed. From our family to yours, your complete satisfaction is our every goal. We want to hear from you, please e-mail us at info@kingofcars.com. Our Facebook Fans save even more with specials and coupons.

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

ewebber1981
12/09/2014

"My experience"

Lloyd Hicks was awesome! He answered all my questions and got me the best deal. The other staff were helpful as well. I would recommend Towbin to family and friends.

December 09, 2014

This is great! We are thrilled that Lloyd provided you with such an awesome experience. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends.Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can assist you in your automotive needs. Thank you, Towbin Management

mwilliamson123
12/07/2014

"This is the 3rd care we have purchased from Towbin Dodge. "

The salespeople and all who work at Towbin Dodge in Henderson, NV, is extremely friendly and informative. We just purchased a 2011 Dodge Ram Truck. It is the 3rd purchase from Towbin because they are wonderful to work with. We just received a wonderful truck at a super price. They treated us like we just bought a $100,000 care and when in reality, we only paid $24,999. What a wonderful dealership. They treat you like family.

December 09, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We love that you feel that you were treated like family at our dealership! Please let us know if there is anything you need for you new Ram truck. Thank you, Towbin Management

jaredgrossman702
12/05/2014

"Service Department goes above and beyond"

I had a issue with my 2012 Ram 1500 when my transmission got stuck in 4th gear or better known as limp mode. Now let me remind you I bought my truck at a differant dealership and when I did I bought 3 at one time. one for me , one for my brother and one for my father. Yes I was blessed with a lawsuit settlement so I decided to buy some trucks. Anyways the service I recieved from that dealership was terrible so I decided to go to Towbin Dodge. First the service writer Freddie made me feel welcome from the moment I got there. He listened to me when explaining what was wrong, offered me a beverage and made sure I had a rental to use while my truck was in service. The thing I find fantastic was that Freddie kept me up to date the entire time my truck was being fixed and to top it off my truck was fixed within 48 hours!!!! Unbelievable customer service and my truck drives like it never happened. Hats off to you Freddie you have definetly earned a customer for life . Now I just wish I had bought my trucks at Towbin, but I know where i'll be buying my next one . Thanks again Freddie you and the staff at Towbin are the true meaning of customer service and I cant say thank you enough....

Freddie Service Writer

December 09, 2014

This is fantastic - it makes our day that our dealership was able to provide you with such great service! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please don't hesitate to let us know if there is any other way we can help with your automotive needs. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you, Towbin Management

mware6970
12/03/2014

"2013 Dodge Avenger"

I had a great experience at this dealership. . I live up on summerlin but I heard many good experiences from this dealership so I went here to look and i walked out with a great cat and i am very happy with my payments. .. Christina is a great salesperson and i brag about her to everyone! !!

christina

December 08, 2014

This makes our day - thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We are thrilled that you had such a pleasant experience and that Christina treated you so well throughout the process. Please let us know if there is anything you need for your Dodge Avenger. Thank you, Towbin Management

Paulita Trezevant
11/25/2014

"Great Experience aimed to please"

This is my third car from Towbin Dodge and my second one sold to my by salesman Lloyd Hicks. Lloyd worked really hard to find me the car I wanted. I thought I was a bit nit picky but Lloyd keep saying if it is not the right car then we will find you what you want. So I am happy with the car I wanted and not just any car. I got the 2015 Dodge Journey Crossroads

Sergio Arroyo
11/15/2014

"The Best experience Ever !!"

I'm a first time buyer I went over to the dealer this week, and I ended up buying a 2013 dodge Durango,best investment me and my fiance have done. The staff is very friendly ,they make you feel important. We had the best experienceand we are looking forward to the next car with them.

Fernando Flores

Delphine08
11/07/2014

"A Great Experience "

My experience at Towbin Dodge was Excellent! The staff was very friendly and efficient. I did not have to be in there my whole evening getting the run around, they got straight to the point, which I really appreciated. Quest was an excellent salesperson. He was very honest and helpful. I would definitely send people his way. Thank you for such a great experience!!!!

Quest

missapril702
11/05/2014

"Bought my Dream Car Dodge Charger"

Having had a terrible car buying experience in the past I was a little hesitant to even step foot in another dealership. I did most of my research online. I was contacted by Thomas Kasko the same day I submitted my information. He was very professional. We set up a time to meet and When I got there I was asked what color Charger I was looking for. Within 15 minutes He was showing me the car and I was test driving it. This was the easiest car buying experience. Everything went smoothly. I was treated well. I would recommend Towbin Dodge to anyone looking for a smooth car buying experience. Ask for Thomas K.!

Thomas Kasko

November 05, 2014

This makes our day – thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We are thrilled that the entire car-buying process went so smoothly for you and that we were able to place you in your dream car. Please let us know if there is anything you need for your new Charger. Thank you, Towbin Management

csj1234
10/28/2014

"Out of State truck purchase"

I was a little hesitant traveling out of state to make a new truck purchase. My local dealship did not have the truck I wanted, and compared to other more " loaded" models out of state, they were way over priced. Lucky for me, I found Lloyd Hicks at Towbin Dodge. He was very helpful in explaining all the details of an out of state purchase and gave me a great price ( the first time!). When the original truck I wanted developed a problem, LLoyd quickly found an identical truck at an even lower price. Lloyd picked my wife and I up at the airport in Las Vegas, drove us to the dealership, and we drove away in our new truck in less than two hours. Quick, easy and drama free!! If you are from out of state, and want to find a great deal with no hassels, contact Lloyd!

LLoyd Hicks

October 29, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us! We’re glad that Lloyd provided a great experience for you from start to finish with the purchase of your new truck. Please let us know if we can further assist with your automotive needs in the future. Thank you, Towbin Management

bethany.purdy77
10/19/2014

"Bought my dream Journey RT!!"

Came in to replace our 14 yr old Dodge Stratus with a brand new 2015 Journey RT. Walked onto lot and met with Thomas Kasko, who showed us exactly what we asked for. Made a great deal, bought exactly what we wanted, and we were treated great. Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience! These people will listen to what you want, find it for you, and make it happen.....no fuss.

Thomas Kasko, Matt Pesce