Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge

Call
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Our pre-owned department is consistently in search of well-kept vehicles, so come down and we will offer you top dollars. During your visit, take a look our 5 star sales and service department and be prepared to be impressed. From our family to yours, your complete satisfaction is our every goal. We want to hear from you, please e-mail us at info@kingofcars.com. Our Facebook Fans save even more with specials and coupons.

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

"The Best experience Ever !!"

I'm a first time buyer I went over to the dealer this week, and I ended up buying a 2013 dodge Durango,best investment me and my fiance have done. The staff is very friendly ,they make you feel important. We had the best experienceand we are looking forward to the next car with them.

Fernando Flores

"A Great Experience "

My experience at Towbin Dodge was Excellent! The staff was very friendly and efficient. I did not have to be in there my whole evening getting the run around, they got straight to the point, which I really appreciated. Quest was an excellent salesperson. He was very honest and helpful. I would definitely send people his way. Thank you for such a great experience!!!!

Quest

"Bought my Dream Car Dodge Charger"

Having had a terrible car buying experience in the past I was a little hesitant to even step foot in another dealership. I did most of my research online. I was contacted by Thomas Kasko the same day I submitted my information. He was very professional. We set up a time to meet and When I got there I was asked what color Charger I was looking for. Within 15 minutes He was showing me the car and I was test driving it. This was the easiest car buying experience. Everything went smoothly. I was treated well. I would recommend Towbin Dodge to anyone looking for a smooth car buying experience. Ask for Thomas K.!

Thomas Kasko

Towbin Dodge responded to this review

November 05, 2014

This makes our day – thank you for sharing your great experience with us! We are thrilled that the entire car-buying process went so smoothly for you and that we were able to place you in your dream car. Please let us know if there is anything you need for your new Charger. Thank you, Towbin Management

"Out of State truck purchase"

I was a little hesitant traveling out of state to make a new truck purchase. My local dealship did not have the truck I wanted, and compared to other more " loaded" models out of state, they were way over priced. Lucky for me, I found Lloyd Hicks at Towbin Dodge. He was very helpful in explaining all the details of an out of state purchase and gave me a great price ( the first time!). When the original truck I wanted developed a problem, LLoyd quickly found an identical truck at an even lower price. Lloyd picked my wife and I up at the airport in Las Vegas, drove us to the dealership, and we drove away in our new truck in less than two hours. Quick, easy and drama free!! If you are from out of state, and want to find a great deal with no hassels, contact Lloyd!

LLoyd Hicks

Towbin Dodge responded to this review

October 29, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us! We’re glad that Lloyd provided a great experience for you from start to finish with the purchase of your new truck. Please let us know if we can further assist with your automotive needs in the future. Thank you, Towbin Management

"Bought my dream Journey RT!!"

Came in to replace our 14 yr old Dodge Stratus with a brand new 2015 Journey RT. Walked onto lot and met with Thomas Kasko, who showed us exactly what we asked for. Made a great deal, bought exactly what we wanted, and we were treated great. Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience! These people will listen to what you want, find it for you, and make it happen.....no fuss.

Thomas Kasko, Matt Pesce

"Towbin Dodge "

I have been buying cars from Towbin Dodge since 2004 and Sunny Vandegra is the best Sunny listens to what I need this time I bought 2 2014 Dodge challengers on 9/29/2014 Sunny makes it easy to buy a car I call Sunny pick the challenger went down same day and pick up my challengers it was easy it only took two hours I Appreciate Sunny Vandegra Thank You Albert & Tanisha

Sunny Vandegra

"Great place to get car"

I went to get a car and they wouldn't quit until i got exactly what i wanted great staff. Appreciate Quest Walker with his superb customer service and patience with me to find the perfect car.

Quest Walker

"Great Truck!"

Great experience dealing with salesman Tim Watts. He has gone above and beyond and has been very helpful even weeks after I bought the truck.

Tim Watts

"Not Bad"

Good job. Fast and got what I wanted. Journey has awesome features and makes me happy for what I spent. Ask for Cesar, he's a nice young kid working hard for his family.

Cesar Hernandez

"Satisfied"

My car buying experience started out with some problems however thanks to Bob Lee and Melissa everything turned out great. They both went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you for all your help. Looking forward to purchasing a new vehicle from Towbin soon.

Bob Lee, Laurie, Melissa