Towbin Dodge

275 Auto Mall Drive,
Henderson, Nevada 89014
Towbin Dodge Info
About Towbin Dodge

Towbin Dodge is #1 in the nation for a reason! We carry a full lineup of Dodge models from coupes, sedans, SUVs, minivans, trucks and more. We are known for our Chopper Price--that is, you will save thousands off the regular retail price! Our pre-owned department is consistently in search of well-kept vehicles, so come down and we will offer you top dollars. During your visit, take a look our 5 star sales and service department and be prepared to be impressed. From our family to yours, your complete satisfaction is our every goal. We want to hear from you, please e-mail us at info@kingofcars.com. Our Facebook Fans save even more with specials and coupons.

About Towbin Dodge Learn More

Cowan, robert1001
8/30/2015

"Excellent"

Very helpful, discreprive, energetic and above all else trustworthy. They helped me out and gave me a reasonable price for the veichle I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and salesman Edmundo Martinez was so great and patient and he helped me get into the car that i wanted

Edmundo Martinez

sincityac
8/22/2015

"Buying our Van"

The staff is very helpful. We were approached right away. We would definitely recommend this dealer over all the other Dodge dealers in town. I've tried them, and Towbin Dodge and their staff are by far superior when it comes to service.

Lisa Stepney

jcarro1970
8/20/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I would like to say thank you to Lyvette. She was my saleperson and helped me find a vehicle that fit my needs. She was very thorough and went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy customer. Thanks Lyvette for making my car buying experience a great one!

Blue Genie!!!!!!

Ram owner
8/19/2015

"Best Dodge dealer in town"

We have bought 2 vehicles now from Towbin. We choose to come back because of the great experience & people. Ask for Delbert Goad as a salesman. He is very easy to work with & knows his cars & trucks.

Delbert Goad

Red Barron
8/15/2015

"Towbin Experience "

Lisa and the team were extremely helpful and made our car buying experience so wonderful. We will be back for our next vehicle! Thanks Lisa!!!

Lisa Stepney

cflan1967
8/13/2015

"The associate was very nice and courteous."

Lyvette Stepney was very informative and nice...a pleasure to work with and she showed me how the GPS worked pn my phone..thank you

Lyvette . she is very fun to be around..

DP123
8/07/2015

"Best dealer ship around!!"

This is the fourth vehicle I've purchased here and I must say they will work you a deal! Oh and by the way ask for salesman Delbert Goad works hard for you and has a no pressure style!

Delbert Goad

AWilliams19
8/03/2015

"What More To Say Than The Great 3 P's :) "

Great Product Great people Great Prices Made myself and my husband feel comfortable about our first car purchase. Everyone was very friendly. Love my new vehicle!

lisa faber

Jessikarios2509
7/31/2015

"Christian sillas is the best !!!"

Bought ourselves a new dodge rt charger. Best thing that we have gotten . Thank you Christian for helping us . He the best man to go to when your trying to buy a new car

Christian sillas

raelynn64
7/31/2015

"we have bought 7 vehicle from Sunny Vandergraaf! "

Sunny Vandergraaf is the only person we like to work with on getting the cars we want and has be very helpful throughout the years, We always enjoy going to Towbin Dodge to buy our cars because Sunny makes us feel comfortable and answers all of our questions. she goes above and beyond to get us into the cars that we want and has always came through for us. we will continue to buy our cars from Towbin Dodge because they treat us like family. Thank you, Albert and Tanisha Dicaro

Sunny Vandergaarf