Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Amanda
7/02/2015

"Thank you Toyota Carlsbad!"

Martin, Omar, and Adriana were so kind to me. I was really overwhelmed just thinking about having to get a new car, but they all listened to me, helped me decide what car I might want, and in the end, Martin called me to help me get the exact car I wanted. Omar and Adriana helped me get the color and interior I liked- and it was all because they really truly listened to what I was saying I liked. This experience didn't feel like I was being sold a car, it felt like I had friends helping me go car shopping. They made my experience stress free and fun; .I LOVE my new car. NONE of my past car purchase experiences have ever been like this. At Toyota Carlsbad I felt listened to and respected. Thank you!

Martin, Adriana, and Omar

July 03, 2015

That's one of the things we love best about Martin and his assistants-Omar and Adriana- they always make you feel like family! Thanks for sharing, Amanda. This review made us smile. Hope that you're absolutely loving your new ride and that you have a wonderful (and safe) Fourth of July weekend. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional feedback or questions. I'm here to help! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

Judith
6/28/2015

"Excellent guide to buying a car"

Alonzo really helped me by asking key questions to make sure I choose a car that I would not regret buying. While looking at cars he pointed out comfort of this car vs that car, is it something I will enjoy driving or just a car to go from point A to point B. Excellent guide to buying a car!!! And as a bonus he helped me stay within my comfort payment!. Final paperwork was a breeze. Any questions I had were answered and he made me feel comfortable and made sure I was worry free. I left with a new car and very satisfied with everyone who helped me from sales to final paperwork to the people who cleaned my new car!

Alonzo Alcocer

July 03, 2015

Hi Judith, It was a pleasure to have you pay us a visit the other day! Glad that you got to work with one of our favorite consultants, Alonzo. He's really going to love this review :) Thank you for taking the time to share. Hope to see you again in our drive for your complimentary ToyotaCare service! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

Owensli
6/27/2015

"The best customer service that I have ever seen."

“Max and his boss were really exceptional in their performance. They got me exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. The answers that they provided for my concerns we're sincere and eased many of concerns. They treated me like the extremely loyal Toyota customer that I am. Max was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and he made me comfortable with this decision. I was surprised, but the price and finance rate we're extremely beneficial. It reflected my long standing relationship with this dealership and Toyota as a brand. It was expected, it was given, and it is appreciated. I would always recommend buying a Toyota from this dealership because of its superior staff in various departments. Finally, let me add that the customer at this dealership exceeds the customer service that most industries provide”

Max Krammer

July 03, 2015

Hi Lunsford, You're the best! Thank you for posting about your 5-star experience with our main man, Kramer. We've already shared your kind words with him and he was pretty happy to hear what you had to say. Please have a safe Fourth of July and let us know if you need anything at all!! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

rodolfo92028
6/26/2015

"Excellent Coustomer Service"

“Jose Sanchez give us one of the best customer service I had. Excellent person, Excellent employee.” I recommend Toyota of Carlsbad , great service, great people

Jose Sanchez

July 03, 2015

Hi There, Wow- that's amazing! Thank you for writing this 5-star review. We feel so honored :) Happy to hear everything went smoothly during your recent visit with Jose. Have a safe and happy Fourth of July! Drive safe. Best, Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

Mhardwick
3/24/2015

"Couldn't have been better!"

My experience with Toyota Carlsbad has been nothing but good, every employee I've dealt with has been friendly, competent, and helpful. Every time I have had my vehicle serviced, it has been simple and efficient. I am also in the customer service industry and it takes a lot for me to be impressed by the level of customer care, so I feel it's important to give credit where credit is due! Thank you!

Vanessa Clark; Corinna Hyatt

March 26, 2015

Hi Michelle, Thank you, that means a lot! We strive to go above and beyond for our customers and are always looking to improve our processes and add value to the service/purchase experience. Please let us know if you ever have any suggestions or additional feedback about our facilities or the amenities we offer :) we'd be delighted to chat. Thank you again for sharing! Hope you have a great morning, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Enderton
1/26/2015

"Loyal customer! "

Mo at Toyota Carlsbad is by far the best car salesman we've ever worked with. He's sold me 2 cars and my family and I won't go anywhere else. Highly recommend him & Toyota Carlsbad!

Mo

February 02, 2015

Yay! We love our loyal customers. So happy to hear that we have been knocking it out of the park with our service, Enderton. Also, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with our dealership- it really means a lot. I will be sure to share your kind words with Mo and the rest of our staff in this morning's meeting. Please feel free to contact me direct if you ever have any questions or concerns about our products or services. Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

rosi
10/17/2014

"OUTSTANDING"

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES EXPERIENCE. WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO COMPLETE TRANSACTION AND PROVIDE GOOD PRICE. GOOD COMMUNICATION BETWEEN SALES AND FINANCE WHICH HELPED FOR A SMOOTH TRANSACTION

AL VARGAS

October 20, 2014

Hi Rosi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on DealerRater! We know that shopping for a vehicle can be daunting, so we really try to put our best foot forward by making the process fluid and hassle-free :) Welcome to the Toyota Carlsbad family by the way. Feel free to reach out to me if you ever have any questions, concerns, or comments about your customer service experience and/or our products. Thanks again and happy Monday! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

petenan1946
6/22/2014

"Repeat customers of Alex Ordonez - terrific expertise "

I and my wife have bought two autos from Alex Ordonez, the most recent a 2014 Venza Limited, and we also use Toyota of Carlsbad's service department. We've been extremely pleased with Alex's product knowledge and professionalism, and while everyone typically hates the process of buying a car, Alex makes it easy because he has such comprehensive knowledgeable of the vehicles, standard and optional equipment, etc., as well as the financing options. No hassle, no pressure - a very easy process. We wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from Alex nor would we hesitate to recommend him to any of our close friends. Thanks!

Alex Ordonez

June 23, 2014

Hi Pete, Your positive experience is music to our ears! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. We try to combat the negative feeling that people get when purchasing a car by providing our customers with relaxed and friendly service. We will thank Alex for doing just that! And congratulations on your new Venza! We hope that you're enjoying it. If you ever need anything or have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

laurenbishop
5/30/2014

"Disappointed"

I bought my new Toyota Highlander at the end of December. I waited to review this dealership because I wanted to be fair and hopefully my attitude towards them changed. It has not. First, for the last 2 years, my 2008 Highlander Hybrid limited had been having problems with the gas tank (won't fill up) then the braking system was malfunctioning. After numerous attempts to repair & thousands of dollars spent, the vehicle still wasn't repaired. Refunds were not issued in hopes to "eventually" figure out the problems & repair them. The braking system went out on a weekend evening, leaving me & my children stranded. We had the vehicle towed to Carlsbad. I requested the Sales Team & Services department work together because of all of the problems I had over the last 2 years. They did not accommodate. They knew "they had me" because my vehicle was in the shop. It was not worth repairing. The sales team wouldn't budge in price; I had to show them vehicles at Mossy to get them to budge. Moreover, once we had finally made a deal, I requested new car mats to be included, that was denied, and they wanted $200 for my old car mats. They ended up reducing the value of my car because I refused to pay for more all weather mats, a cargo net and my surf racks (that I already owned!). When I was transferring my 6 year old car mats over to my brand new Highlander, I requested my old car mats be sprayed off. The salesman looked at me like I was crazy-why should I even have to ask to have dirty old all weather car mats sprayed off before I put them in a brand new $37,000 vehicle? I was shocked that I would even have to ask this! I had to threaten to walk away from the entire deal, have my car towed elsewhere (Mossy) just to have clean car mats. They finally sprayed off my mats. Since purchasing my vehicle, I have been working with Mossy, and they have given me excellent customer service. They have taken excellent care of my vehicle. I regret not towing my vehicle & just working w/Mossy. Lesson learned.

Jonathan

June 13, 2014

Hi Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the frustration with your 2008 Highlander. Diagnosing mechanical issues can be tricky sometimes and not always the most pleasant situation to deal with. I know that we touched base back in May to make amends, but if there's anything else I can do please do not hesitate to reach out to me direct. All the best, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

2008Prius92024
2/24/2014

"By far the best car buying experience I've ever had...."

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Very genuine, not at all pushy or salesy -- listened to my needs and was very helpful. I would recommend and revisit without question.

Duff Joy

February 24, 2014

Hi There- We are so glad that we were able to provide you with an excellent car buying experience! Our goal is to break the typical dealership stereotype by being genuine and helpful, not just during the sales process, but throughout your ownership :). Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We look forward to servicing you and your vehicle for many more years to come! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795