Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Robert Knox
7/25/2015

"Best Place to Lease"

I heartily recommend you visit Toyota Carlsbad if you are looking to lease a new car. I just finalized my second lease with Toyota Carlsbad, and I am completely satisfied. The fleet manager, Duff Joy, personally took care of me. He is a man of integrity and helped me find a great deal that fit my needs. The finance department had a coffee machine that ground fresh Starbucks for me and everyone who walked by had a warm smile. This was a big decision for me and I felt like Toyota Carlsbad treated me well.

Duff Joy

July 28, 2015

Whoah! Robert Really killing it on the reviews! Thanks for taking the time to not only reach out to us on DealerRater, but on Google and Yelp too. Both Duff and I really appreciate it. Hope to see you when it comes time for your third lease :] Coffee will be on us. Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

sharon
7/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

I had my 2005 Toyota Sequoia serviced with you last week. Thank goodness Jana is back! She is fantastic, and my husband and I both have our vehicles serviced with Toyota Carlsbad because of her. Her attention to detail is fantastic, and she even called on her day off to make sure everything was going well. I can’t say enough good things about her. Thank you!

Jana Leopard

July 29, 2015

Hi Sharon! Ugh we love Jana! She’s one of our favorite and we are equally excited to have her back in our midst. Thanks for brining your Sequoia on by for service and for taking the time to follow-up with this awesome review. It’s nice to hear that Jana went the extra mile for you and your husband…I am definitely going to make it a point to share your comments with our service management team. Anyways, hope you’re having an amazing day. See you again! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

kjm1234
7/24/2015

"First Service Visit to Toyota of Carlsbad"

My first visit to Toyota of Carlsbad was a great experience. Jana was great to work with and would request her again for the next service for my car.

Jana

July 29, 2015

Hi There :) Thanks for writing us! We actually just had Jana return to us from maternity leave and we couldn’t be happier- she’s the best. Happy to hear that she provided you with a great experience and a great first impression. Just in case you didn’t know already, we do have an service appointment scheduler online for your convenience. Simply visit http://bit.ly/1GYVLGP See you next time! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

brookez7
7/12/2015

"Sam Khoury- Awesome Sales Consultant!"

I just purchased a Camry from Toyota of Carlsbad yesterday. I have had a few cars through Toyota of Carlsbad and generally have had a good experience but yesterday was the best by far. The sales consultant, Sam Khoury, was genuine and caring and went above and beyond in order to ensure the best car buying experience imaginable! If anyone in the San Diego is looking to buy a new or used Toyota go to Sam he was great and the process was easy and will forever be a customer of Toyota of Carlsbad and will recommend Sam as a sales consultant to EVERYONE!

Sam Khoury

July 15, 2015

Hi Brooke! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Looks like you were kind enough to not only write us on Dealerrater, but on Yelp as well :) You're the best. We have already spoke to our sales management team about Sam and the nice things you had to say about his customer service. They are going to read your review in front of the entire team on Friday! Hope you're enjoying your new Camry and that you're having an amazing week. Speak to you soon! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

John G.
7/10/2015

"Great Sales Service"

We got the deal we wanted, bottom line. I think it was a win-win for both sides. The dealership worked hard to get the exact model and color from another dealership in the region. The car was perfect when we took delivery. Steven Robles was very knowledgeable, friendly and intuitive. He made the experience much more pleasant than it ordinarily is.

Aaron Flore

July 15, 2015

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!! It was great getting to read about your 5-star experience with Steve this morning. So happy that we could get you into a new car for a great price and that you had a blast during your visit. Looking forward to seeing you over at our service center for your ToyotaCare! Have a great rest of your week! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about your vehicle or the services we offer at our service location. Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

Carol
7/06/2015

"Smooth!"

Our dealer was Omar Curry. Omar is a very gentle person, not pushy AT ALL, make the deal happen for us! Great experience, I did a trade in and I will even get back some of the value for the extended warranty that I had for my former car and did not fully use. Also, my car was sparkling clean! When I did the test drive the car was dirty on the outside, as it had just arrived. By the time I had the keys the car was spotless, they did a thorough cleaning. Also they installed the alarm on the spot so I could drive it home with peace of mind.

Omar Curry

July 15, 2015

That's so nice to hear, Carol! Congratulations on your new Toyota and thank you for sharing your experience with us on Yelp- my team and I always look forward to reading awesome 5-star reviews like these. I will go ahead and share your kind words with Omar and the rest of our sales team. Thanks again for sharing! Hopefully we will be seeing you for your first service as well :) Best, Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

Amanda
7/02/2015

"Thank you Toyota Carlsbad!"

Martin, Omar, and Adriana were so kind to me. I was really overwhelmed just thinking about having to get a new car, but they all listened to me, helped me decide what car I might want, and in the end, Martin called me to help me get the exact car I wanted. Omar and Adriana helped me get the color and interior I liked- and it was all because they really truly listened to what I was saying I liked. This experience didn't feel like I was being sold a car, it felt like I had friends helping me go car shopping. They made my experience stress free and fun; .I LOVE my new car. NONE of my past car purchase experiences have ever been like this. At Toyota Carlsbad I felt listened to and respected. Thank you!

Martin, Adriana, and Omar

July 03, 2015

That's one of the things we love best about Martin and his assistants-Omar and Adriana- they always make you feel like family! Thanks for sharing, Amanda. This review made us smile. Hope that you're absolutely loving your new ride and that you have a wonderful (and safe) Fourth of July weekend. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional feedback or questions. I'm here to help! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

Judith
6/28/2015

"Excellent guide to buying a car"

Alonzo really helped me by asking key questions to make sure I choose a car that I would not regret buying. While looking at cars he pointed out comfort of this car vs that car, is it something I will enjoy driving or just a car to go from point A to point B. Excellent guide to buying a car!!! And as a bonus he helped me stay within my comfort payment!. Final paperwork was a breeze. Any questions I had were answered and he made me feel comfortable and made sure I was worry free. I left with a new car and very satisfied with everyone who helped me from sales to final paperwork to the people who cleaned my new car!

Alonzo Alcocer

July 03, 2015

Hi Judith, It was a pleasure to have you pay us a visit the other day! Glad that you got to work with one of our favorite consultants, Alonzo. He's really going to love this review :) Thank you for taking the time to share. Hope to see you again in our drive for your complimentary ToyotaCare service! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

Owensli
6/27/2015

"The best customer service that I have ever seen."

“Max and his boss were really exceptional in their performance. They got me exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. The answers that they provided for my concerns we're sincere and eased many of concerns. They treated me like the extremely loyal Toyota customer that I am. Max was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and he made me comfortable with this decision. I was surprised, but the price and finance rate we're extremely beneficial. It reflected my long standing relationship with this dealership and Toyota as a brand. It was expected, it was given, and it is appreciated. I would always recommend buying a Toyota from this dealership because of its superior staff in various departments. Finally, let me add that the customer at this dealership exceeds the customer service that most industries provide”

Max Krammer

July 03, 2015

Hi Lunsford, You're the best! Thank you for posting about your 5-star experience with our main man, Kramer. We've already shared your kind words with him and he was pretty happy to hear what you had to say. Please have a safe Fourth of July and let us know if you need anything at all!! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

rodolfo92028
6/26/2015

"Excellent Coustomer Service"

“Jose Sanchez give us one of the best customer service I had. Excellent person, Excellent employee.” I recommend Toyota of Carlsbad , great service, great people

Jose Sanchez

July 03, 2015

Hi There, Wow- that's amazing! Thank you for writing this 5-star review. We feel so honored :) Happy to hear everything went smoothly during your recent visit with Jose. Have a safe and happy Fourth of July! Drive safe. Best, Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415