Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

MARY-LYNN FERGUSON
8/28/2016

"Excellent Service"

Quick, complete, professional. Work was done to my satisfaction as always. Employees courteous and helpful, and my car runs beautifully. I plan to keep it until it reaches 250,000 miles.

Tim Grassi

Ronaldojr9
8/28/2016

"Second and third purchase, great staff, no bs."

Second and third purchase, one new and one used. Great staff without the bs. Nice facilities. A lot of the same staff was there from my first purchase 7 years ago, which is very comforting to deal with recognized faces.

Alex, Miranda and Traci.

gtn

"Good Service visit"

I took my Tacoma in today for it's first service and it was a smooth process. The coordinator helped me with my extra concerns and even included vacuuming my truck after I responded with surprise that vacuuming wasn't included in the free car wash.

unknown

Emma
8/27/2016

"Routine maintenance led to purchase of new car"

I brought my 2005 Corolla in to the Service Center for routine maintence. While waiting for the work to be done I was given information about Toyota's 2517 PerfectUograde Program. As a result, I left the Service Center with a new 2016 Corolla. Although I had been thinking about getting a new car, it was probably not the smartest way to buy one!

Frank Aftahi, Chase Wiegenstein

Bergeron11

"good customer service"

I did not feel pressured while dealing with Moe. He was very patient with me and worked hard to get me an acceptable deal. It was a long day and I was very tired after hours of negotiating but it was worth it because I feel happy with the car.

Moe Elhabbal

bstein711
8/26/2016

"Always good service. "

Very professional and efficient for a large busy car service. Kevin provides excellent service. I am very pleased with Toyota if Carlsbad and have been since we purchased the vehicle there 4 years ago.

KEVIN

Bob Z
8/26/2016

"Always Great Service"

I'm always pleased with the service I've receive at Toyota Carlsbad. I became a Toyota owner eight years ago and have had my two vehicles serviced here exclusively. I feel they inspect both vehicles thoroughly but never recommend unnecessary maintenance just to make a buck. Corinna has been my service advisor for a while now and I'll continue requesting her. She really is terrific, friendly and knowledgeable. She gets me in and out in the estimated time frame, her cost estimates are accurate and she makes me aware of service specials. I recommend her highly.

Corinna Hyatt

rdm62877

"In and Out"

Corinne was awesome! She gave me a time frame to help me get in and out due to some other obligations I had. I will be requesting her in the future. I am giving my feedback for today's visit only. My last visit would not have scored this high.

Corrinne

August 26, 2016

Hi, there! Thank you for your 5-Star review with Corinne! We know your time is valuable and communication is key! If you would like to provide me with feedback from your previous visit, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Tbone33

"Great Dealershop"

Outstanding experience from the purchase of an auto to maintaining the auto. Staff is friendly and helpful and I am always in and out quick for schedulef maintenance.

Paul Dolan

August 26, 2016

Hi, there! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you choosing Toyota Carlsbad! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

"Pete Bennett "

Pete Bennett is my superb service advisor. I always look forward to enjoying his excellent help. Over the years he has become a valued friend.

Pete Bennett

August 26, 2016

Hi, there! Thank you for giving Pete Bennett a shout-out! Hearing you have developed a friendship with Pete over the years makes me smile! That is what Toyota Carlsbad is about! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance! Enjoy your weekend, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $22415