Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Melissa
5/05/2016

"Untimelyo"

I waited 30 minutes to drop the car off on my lunch hour. When I picked up my car I had to wait again for the Service desk to figure out the status of my vehicle...another 30 minutes

Don't have names

May 05, 2016

Hi Melissa! I am so sorry to hear about the wait time. I would like to look further into your concern to ensure we are following process. Please contact me direct at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

MineAlone
5/05/2016

"BestEver"

Excellent service, courteous personnel, and they actually complete the work in the time quoted. Now I ask you, "How often do you encounter this in today's wold?"

Kevin Skinner

May 05, 2016

Hey there!! Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear you received excellent service in the time quoted! I will be sure to pass your review on to Kevin Skinner today! Enjoy the rest of your week. Thank you, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Giordanoj01
5/04/2016

"Flawless"

Never have a problem every time I bring my truck in for a service. They take the amount of time necessary to perform the maintenance. If they are taking to long they update you accordingly. Customer service is phanominal, simple things like the complentary starbucks and the cookies go a long way.

Tiffany reed and taylena <--- I do not remember how to spell it but she worked at the cashiers desk and was great!

May 05, 2016

Hey there! Thank you for your "Flawless" review! I am pleased to hear about your visit here with us! Communication is key! It definitely makes they day easier when you are will informed and our promise on time is accurate. Bob makes the best cookies! Glad you got to try one!! See you next time, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Nena22
5/03/2016

"Amazing! "

The best! I purchased a new car for the first time not only was that exciting but the customer service and experience was amazing and I was well taken care of! I came out of Toyota with the car I wanted! Jose Sanches made me a very happy and he truly took care of me! I highly recommend Toyota of Carlsbad and sales consultant Jose Sanchez! Thank you so much!

Jose Sanchesz

May 05, 2016

Hi there, Congratulations on your first car purchase!!! That in itself is very exciting! Jose Sanchez is one of the best! Glad to hear he gave you and amazing experience! Sounds like you will have great memories of your first car, including the buying experience!! Enjoy your new ride, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Mr. and Mrs. Gill
4/18/2016

"4Runner"

My husband and I had a great experience working with Mauricio at Toyota Carlsbad! He ordered the 4Runner exactly as specified then walked us through the process at the dealership with ease! He was very kind, polite and accommodating!

Mauricio

April 20, 2016

Mr. and Mrs. Gill, Thank you so much for choosing Toyota Carlsbad! I am a fan of the 4Runner!! Please keep us updated with your new ride! I'll be sure to let Mauricio know about your feedback. :) Very much appreciated, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

kendog
4/18/2016

"Tire Care"

Great service. Very pleasant folks. They were very helpful and gave us great advice. Very fast and stuck to their promise. My wife and I are loyal customers to Carlsbad Toyota.

Sal

April 20, 2016

Hey there! Thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer to us! We do appreciate you! Glad to hear you had a pleasant experience. Please reach out if you are in need of any further assistance or have any questions! Best, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Ccaty11
4/14/2016

"An awesome experience "

My experience with Julio was painless. I was in and out of the dealership in my new car in under 3 hours. He listened to what I wanted and delivered. He was friendly and very patient. It's been 14 years since I purchased a car and therefore had many questions. He answered them all with a smile. Excellent customer service. Thank you!!

Julio Aquino

April 15, 2016

Thank you for this amazing feedback! We are glad to hear there was zero pain involved in your experience! :) That is our goal with each and every customer. This information will be shared with Julio and our Sales management team!

martin19
4/11/2016

"Great car experience"

Anothny is was awesome! Great sales man I would definitely send some of my friends and family to him. Jennifer was so friendly and help full also offering water snacks awesome service good job guys!

Anthony, Jennifer service

April 13, 2016

Hi!! Thank you for your 5-Star review! Anthony will really appreciate your kind words! Referrals are the best way to say thank you!! You're the best, Martin!! Enjoy your new vehicle, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

MrB
4/11/2016

"Superb buying experience"

I moved south to Oceanside last year and had used, and been very impressed with, Carlsbad Toyota service department. Now I have used their sales department and they were equally superb

Frank Aftahi

April 13, 2016

Hey there! Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and now choosing to purchase from our sales department! I will let Frank Aftahi know you had a superb experience! Enjoy your new ride and come say hi when you are visiting service again! Best, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Wayne
4/10/2016

"Awesome dealership"

We got our new sienna thru upgrade program at the service department. Lisa was very kind when she showed us the various models. Love their straightforwardness during the negotiation. Get the deal down fast and good price. We got there late 4 pm but they were very patient with us, wasn't trying to push us or hurry us (frank and another finance advisor). We traded in our car and the sales person even got the CD left in the player, which we would have left behind our favorite music. Have been there twice to get cars, definitely love the experience, very consistent. Their service department is also very nice, called to check on prices, lowest among San Diego dealer. Their collision center is also superb. My previous car got hit 3 times, and they have provided excellent service, nice workmanship, and accurate time estimate every single time. The triplet Toyota in Carlsbad definitely represents the finest of all Toyota dealership!

Frank (sales), Lisa (Toyota upgrade from service department), another finance advisor but forgot the name.

April 13, 2016

Hi Wayne! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write this fantastic review! I will be sure to let Lisa, Frank, and the Upgrade department know how happy you are! The Triplets!! Love it!!! ;) Thank you for your loyalty! See you soon for your service visit on your new ride! Take care! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795