Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Peaceful
5/26/2016

"Efficient and stress free"

This is the second car I have bought from Duff Joy at Toyota Carlsbad. He is such a pleasure to work with. The experience both times was efficient and stress free.

Duff Joy

Almart8
5/26/2016

"Great experience"

Julio took his time with me to ensure that I ended up with the best car for me. Very helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. I will work with Toyota Carlsbad again in the future and gladly purchase from them again.

Julio Aquino

May 26, 2016

Hey there!! Thank you for choosing Toyota Carlsbad! We know there are a lot of choices out there! Julio will appreciate your kind words! I will pass your review on to him today. See you at your first service visit! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Laura
5/25/2016

"Toyota Service"

Chien has been our advisor for quite some time, and he is awesome. Always courteous, helpful, and accommodating. Always a pleasure doing business with Chien!

Chien

May 26, 2016

Hi Laura, Chien will appreciate your shout-out! I'll pass it along to him today! Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review for Chien. He is an awesome advisor!! Have a great day! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

sjadler
5/23/2016

"LOF 2016 Toyota Camry XSE"

As is always the case, the service experience is professional, competent, and courteous, with excellent customer service. Our family has purchased a number of Toyota vehicles, from Toyota Carlsbad, as well, having all of our service performed at Toyota Carlsbad. On two occasions, we also have had the collision facility perform repairs. Do you think we are pleased with Toyota Carlsbad? You Bet!

Dave Ramstad

May 25, 2016

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words! Your review expresses what we strive for everyday! I'm pleased to hear that we have risen to the occasion for you and your family, several times! We appreciate your patronage! Enjoy your week! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Rachmaninoff
5/23/2016

"Dave Ramstad rocks!"

Because of my wonderful 30 year history here with the Toyota Carlsbad service department, I have not considered any other brand of car. From Bob Morgan to Dave Ramstad, I have been treated with honesty, courtesy, and expertise when most needed!

Dave Ramstad

May 25, 2016

Hey there! Thank you for 30 years of loyalty!!!!! Wow!!! You deserve a round of applause! :) Your review makes me so very happy! I will be sure to pass your review on to Bob and Dave today!! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Ydreamslive
5/20/2016

"Wonderful friendly staff and great lounge for waiting "

I was Greeted with smiles, in a timely, efficient manor, free wifi, coffee and pastries They even have a shuttle to outlets Wonderful space to wait while getting car serviced

Ryan Earhart

May 20, 2016

Happy Friday! Thank you for your 5-Star review! Reviews like yours sure do put a smile on my face! I'm glad you enjoyed your wait and utilized our WiFi and shuttle! See you next time, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

BillInOside
5/17/2016

"Quick in and out 1st 5K mile service"

I was a few minutes early but was greeted right away and taken in to set up the service with Sal. He was professional, friendly and quick but thorough. I was able to work from the lounge using their wifi and pleasantly surprised how quickly they were done.

Salvador Lua Becer

May 18, 2016

Hey there! What a pleasure to hear about your first 5K service visit! We are happy to provide you with WiFi and goodies while you wait. I am going to pass your review on to Sal today! Happy motoring! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Roberto

"Perfect"

Great place to wait. Plenty to do for the kids and lots of goodies. Perfect service and friendly people. I only remember some of the people, but everybody was really friendly, and the older gentleman passing around fresh cookies was great! Thank you all..

Sal, Corrina, Adam, Rabeka..

May 18, 2016

Hi Roberto!! I am so happy to hear that your children enjoyed our Kid's Room! We do our best to make sure every member of the family is comfortable during wait time. I know the cookies are an added bonus!! Bob is awesome! And he won't take no for an answer when passing those cookies out! I have tried to say no!) :) You are so very welcome and thank you for choosing us! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Chicha
5/17/2016

"Excellent costumer service and friendly service advisors "

Always like the excellent costumer service and how they help me a lot will go back for service thanks to Sal lua for his help

Sal lua

May 18, 2016

Hey there! Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle! We know there are a lot of choices out there, your patronage means a lot to us!! Sal will be pleased to hear about your experience! Thank you for your review, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Aerie_xoxo
5/10/2016

"Best service I've had in a while "

The blonde girl in the customer service desk was so helpful and very pleasant. She was very professional and lovely. I will be back and going to the same check out girl. She estimated & quoted up to the exact time and prices.

Yelena

May 11, 2016

Hey there! Thank you for giving Yelena a shout out! Reviews like yours truly help keep the team motivated! Thank you! Yelena will be very excited to read your review! I am going to share it with her and her team today!! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795