Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

RayLopez

"Honest car salesman "

I needed a Van to be converted for wheelchair accessibility. My wife went to Toyota of Carlsbad. At first I was hesitant of her going alone. At the time I was stuck in the hospital. She met Mauricio Tabar, what an amazing young man. He gave us a great deal on a slightly used Toyota Sienna. Mauricio even went to the V.A. hospital in La Jolla to make sure I liked the deal before any paperwork was signed. We could of easily just talked over the phone but instead he met me in person. He brought the vehicle so I could see it For myself. The next day, he showed back up at the hospital with the wife to sign paper work. We signed the the paper work and the van was ours. I can honestly say Mauricio is an honest car salesman who cares about the customers needs and affordability. He listens and cares about his customers. He takes care of his Veterans. My daughter is going to need a car soon for college and we will be talking soon.

Mauricio Tabar

February 09, 2016

This is an amazing story, Ray. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with all of us. I am elated to hear that Mauricio provided you with an exceptional experience despite the circumstances and that he made you feel comfortable with the entire process. This makes us so incredibly proud. Looking forward to sharing your review with our general manager, Ivan Mendelson. Thank you again for the review and thank you for serving our country. Have a wonderful week, Ray. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or additional feedback. Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Mikeshamshoum2

"Amazing"

Great customer Service The staff is very friendly and made the buying process very easy. I got a great rate on my loan. Thanks Toyota Carlsbad!!!

Mauricio Tabar

February 09, 2016

Hi Mike, Thanks for writing in! Happy to have made your car buying experience a memorable one. I will be reading your review aloud in our Friday morning meeting :) Thanks again! It means a great deal. Best, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Buddiez123

" Mauricio "

Ask for Mauricio he is a cool dude and ask for Mandi she is the best great team work. Mauricio deserves a raise, so does Mandi.

Mauricio, Mandi, Gus

February 09, 2016

Hey there, Did Mauricio pay you to say that? Haha! We're just kidding. In all seriousness, they are some of the best we have and are very grateful to have them on our team :) More importantly, we are glad that they gave you a great experience. Thanks for sharing! Appreciate it. See you next time! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Miketoyota
2/04/2016

"Actually enjoyed buying a car!"

Well we all know buying a car can be stressful but Toyota Carlsbad had a very friendly low pressure layout and excellent salesmen. They were more worried about taking care of the customer and informing about the car and features than pressuring a sale.

Steve Robles

February 05, 2016

Hi Mike! It's good to hear that Steven set new standards for car buying experiences! Buying a new car is an important decision, but it should be fun! Not scary or stressful. This review really was music to our ears. Thanks again for taking the time, Mike. Looking forward to seeing you in our drive for your complimentary maintenance. Have a good weekend! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Hayes, Rhonda1950
2/02/2016

"It was an excellent experience."

The sales person, Mauricio Tabar, was professionally friendly, clear in his explanations on how the car runs and works, very knowledgeable. I appreciated the fact that he listened to me about what I was looking for. He was not a high pressured salesman but tried his best to make me happy and succeeded. I would gladly recommend him to my friends.

Mauricio Tabar and Tim Stamatelaky

February 05, 2016

Hey thanks, Rhonda! We'll be sure to let our boys, Tim and Mauricio, know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you for your business. We'll see you soon for your Toyota's complimentary maintenance :) Have a great weekend! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Anrecal121466

"Toyota Carlsbad ROCKS!!!"

The best experience ever. Martin, Adriana. Omar Ridriguez and Mandy are the best !!! From start to finish . They are an asset to Toyota Carlsbad. Will recommend to friends and family.

Martin, Adriana, Omar Rodriguez and Mandy

February 05, 2016

You rock! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on Dealerrater- we really appreciate it! We will be sure to share your comments with our team. Have a nice weekend :) Sincerely, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Xoxobee
2/01/2016

"Happiest day of my life"

Very helpful and friendly. Was short on time and they helped me get of there on time. They helped me get the car of my dreams!

Frank and Steven

February 05, 2016

We love that the team was sensitive to your time and that we were able to get you into a new ride :) Congratulations! Hope that you're relishing that new car scent! Always remember that you can contact myself or Steven if you have any post-purchase questions come to mind! Until then, hope to see you in our service drive for your complimentary maintenance. Have a good weekend! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

PF

"Very professional."

This is the first time I have purchased a new vehicle without feeling like I was being taken advantage of. Got straight forward answers to all my questions and the purchase took less than one hour to complete.

Omar Curry

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. It is a shame that so many people view the car-buying experience as something filled with frustration and trouble. We do our best to counter that stereotype by providing our guests with laughs, patience, and excellent service. If you find yourself needing any post-purchase assistance, please be sure to let us know. Welcome, to our Toyota Carlsbad community! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

McKenna_Ian08
1/31/2016

"overall satisfied"

if there was anything I wasn't happy about it was the fact that gas was not put in the car before it was given to me, 5 minutes down the road I had to stop at the gas station. the inside of the car was still dirty when I got in to leave and the tires look like they will need to be changed soon. the car itself was a good buy, with very few miles and very recently made. but the preparations made to the car for sale were minimal. the salesperson (Jose Sanchez) was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and very kind also. he was probably the best part of my visit.

Jose Sanchez, Tracie Ellinwood

February 01, 2016

Hi McKenna, Would you mind contacting me direct? I would like to chat about this further. We certainly don't want to be sending anyone out without gas! I want to find out what happened and make amends. Looking forward to hearing from you. Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Theresav
1/30/2016

"New car purchase."

This was the quickest, easiest transaction I've ever had. I feel we got a great deal and great service. Robert Wynn was the salesman.

Robert Wynn

February 01, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Fast and efficient is what we aim for when providing guests like you with a memorable experience. Excited to welcome you to our Toyota Carlsbad family :) If you ever find yourself having any questions or concerns, do let us know. Have a great week! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795