Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

fatdog
7/24/2016

"Excellent work and even better customer service."

The quality of work was excellent and Kevin Laird always does an excellent job when we bring our cars in for service. We always make a point of asking for him.

Kevin Laird

38 Leonardo
7/24/2016

"Glad I bleed Toyota. excellent! "

Customer Service is exactly what I received. Great vibe through out the facility. Their actions speak louder than words. Loyal to Toyota#1. I will be back Terminator voice. Thank you!

Jana Leopard

Anonymous
7/22/2016

"Excellent"

Car was taken to the service center for the Teflon coating in the morning and was a same day pick up to get it back.

Paul?

friedpi
7/22/2016

"BEST AUTO TECHNICIAN AND SERVICE MANAGER"

The auto technician (Nck Welch) who works on my vehicle is extremely competent; I never worry about breaking down on California freeways due to his expertise. The two service managers (Kevin Skinner and Kevin Laird) have always given great advice as to the maintenance needs for my vehicles. I have been going to Toyota Carlsbad since I purchased my first vehicle there in 2001. Since then I have never broken down or had to worry about the performance of my vehicles. I attribute this to the auto technician and the service managers. The personnel at this dealership service center have been well chosen and have always been professional and courteous towards me. For example, on 21 July 2001, I had to have a tire replaced due to a nail puncture in the sidewall. One young man, Mike Covington, saw me in the waiting area and took his time to say hello. He remembered me from when the old service center was a part of the sales center before the new service center was built. This may seem a small thing, but it goes to show the attitude these employees present when dealing with customers. Respectfully, Barry V. Meyers

Nick Welch, Kevin Skinner, Kevin Laird

July 22, 2016

Hi Barry!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and writing this review! You are too kind! It makes me so happy to hear about our employees that don't tend to get the "shout-outs" because no one sees their faces. I know Nick will be very thankful to know you appreciate him and feel safe due to his work. You're loyalty means so much to us. Thank you for choosing Toyota Carlsbad! I will share your beautiful review with our entire team today! Have a great weekend, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Felipef
7/21/2016

"Really good"

The dealer give to us all the attention and information necessary to buy the vehicle in a short time !!! Also explain everything that we request !!!

Alfred

July 22, 2016

Hi there! Thank you for your review! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Wishing you many miles! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Prius6
7/21/2016

"3rd new Prius from Carlsbad Toyota"

I've been a loyal customer since 2005. The service can't be beat, in both the Service and Sales departments. Steven Robles is great, helping me purchase 2 Prius' at the lowest price with no haggling. I wouldn't shop anywhere else 😀

Steven Robles

July 22, 2016

Hi there! Thank you so much for being a loyal customer to us over the past 11 years!!! You are AWESOME! Steven will appreciate your kind words. I will share your review with him today. Enjoy your third Prius! They just keep getting better! You will love the new features! Thank you, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

AK47
7/20/2016

"Corolla 2016 maintenance"

I have been a customer to Toyota Carlsbad since 2010. I am very pleased with the service provided by the team at than location! Keep up the good work.

Dave Ramstad

July 21, 2016

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! Our service team with appreciate it! And thank you for choosing Toyota Carlsbad as your service center for the past 6 years! Looking forward to many more with you! Cheers, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Zoki
7/20/2016

"New Prius "

I have bought or leased at least 10 vehicles from Toyota Carlsbad, each experience is professional, efficient, and considerate of my time and business. Tim in the finance department managed all the DMV paperwork, helping to make the experience perfect. Monica and David in the Fleet Office are exceptional, showing me the in's and out's of the the new Prius, and leaving me well connected to my new Prius. See Duff in Fleet, get a great Toyota with exceptional value!

Duff, Tim, Monica and David

July 21, 2016

Hi!! Congratulations on your new Prius! Toyota has completely redesigned the Prius and it is AMAZING! You will enjoy your Prius for many miles to come! Thank you for your review on our Fleet team and for being such a loyal guest! Your patronage means the world to us! I will share your review with Duff, David, Tim, and Monica!! Best, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

theoldredhead
7/19/2016

"Caring, competent, complete"

I have always received the best care in maintaining my car from Carlsbad Toyota. They never over sell me service repairs that aren't necessary for my car. I trust them plus their service is superior.

Keziah Benson - outstanding employee

July 21, 2016

Hi there! Thank you for choosing Toyota Carlsbad to service your vehicle! Trust you will always receive the best care and quality from our technicians. Here at Toyota Carlsbad we have all of our technicians factory trained and we only use genuine Toyota parts. Keziah is one of the best we have here! I will be sure to share your review with her today! Thank you, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Otterdude
7/19/2016

"Awesome place"

Great place with friendly people , Craig was patient and understanding when I brought all my kids and worked with my timeline. I will send people his way in the future. I never expected to buy a Scion, but his knowledge and knowing our needs was great in acquiring our new car.

Craig

July 21, 2016

Hi there! Thank you for giving Craig a shout-out! We are a family here, kids are always welcome! Sounds like you are super excited about your Scion!! Congratulations! When you have a moment, send us a family picture with your new Scion addition!! Enjoy your new ride, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $22415