Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

katieee.blessing

"Used cars "

This department gave me a very good deal on a very nice used car. Got it 3 years ago and am continuing to love it!

burdittlaw

"Toyota Service"

You folks rock!!!! You always do a great job and the car is always ready when you say it will be. The waiting area is always clean and neat. It is a pleasure to get our cars serviced at Toyota Carlsbad!!

Hyatt, Corinna

Son

"We will be back"

My son was buying his first car last night after he did some very thorough research. However, he still had questions and was obviously very nervous. Thanks to Roy's and Bob's excellent and competent help, all his questions and concerns were answered and his fist car purchase was a great experience. Thank you both for assisting us in such a friendly way and making my son's first car purchase to a absolutely positive experience!

Roy and Bob

Adri
9/30/2016

"The best experience I ever had!"

Johny Suarez very helpful, concerned about to find what I like and what I can afforded, he was the best. All the financial aspect very well explained! and never pushed me like others dealers did in other occasions.

Johny Suarez

September 30, 2016

Hi! It is so great to hear Johnny was able to get you in a car that you can afford! You sure did come to the right place! Thank you! Have a great weekend, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

corollaguy
9/29/2016

"10000 miles maintenance service"

Brought the car for 10000 miles service with appointment. I only waited for less than 1 hour. People were very nice and friendly. They have a very nice waiting area. Will be back for my next services.

Jennifer

September 30, 2016

Hi, there! What a great review on your experience with our Service Department! Thank you! Feel free to call and pre-set your appointment now for later!! Have a great weekend, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Barbara
9/28/2016

"Honest"

Corina Hyatt is wonderful. She has been taking care of the car and me since 2008!! I trust Toyota Carlsbad. Good workers and good work done.

Corrina Hyatt

September 30, 2016

Hi, there! Wow! 2008! Thank you so much for your patronage! We love your dedication! I know Corinna does as well! Have a great weekend! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Goforit
9/27/2016

"Excellent service. Alonso was fantastic"

Alonso was excellent; I always buy my care at this dealwrship. The GM, Ivan was very helpful and I am very pleased with all at this dealwrship .

Alonso

September 30, 2016

Hi, there! We are very thankful for you choosing to purchase your vehicles from us here at Toyota Carlsbad! It's great to hear about your experience with Alonzo and Ivan! Enjoy your new ride, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Chroma
9/26/2016

"No hassle dealer"

Came in on a Friday and left with a new car 2 hours later. Both Sales and Finance were no nonsense guys who got the deal done in a friendly manner. Thanks Craig and Aaron!

Craig in Sakes and Aaron in finace

September 26, 2016

Hi, there! Now that is speedy service! And on a Friday!! Wow! What car did you get!? Please share a picture when you have some time! Thanks for your review! Enjoy your new ride! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Helen Watts
9/26/2016

"A Good Experience "

My advisor Jennifer Baray was most efficient in explaining to me what all was to be done to my car. Since I was to wait while the work was done, she gave me a 1 1/2 hour time schedule. Much to my surprise all work was done and the car washed and ready for me in less than an hour. I couldn't have asked for any better service than that. The price was certainly right because the car was still under warranty, so paid nothing.

Service Advisor, Jenny Baray

September 26, 2016

Hi,there! Love those warranties!! In and out in less time than expected and no money out of pocket! That sounds amazing to me! :) Thank you for giving Jennifer a shout out! Feel free to schedule your next maintenance visit with her and keep her has your go-to gal! :) Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

TacomaGirl
9/25/2016

"Ask for Babalou"

We had a great experience buying our new truck from Toyota Carlsbad. Babalou has sold us two vehicles this year and done a great job for us from start to finish.

Babalou Maldonado, Aaron Flore

September 26, 2016

Hi, there! Thank you for giving Babalou a shout out! That is truly the best compliment you can give! And thank you for choosing Toyota Carlsbad as your dealer! Enjoy your new truck and be sure to send us some photos! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $29160