Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte,
Carlsbad, California 92008
Toyota Carlsbad Info
About Toyota Carlsbad

Welcome to Toyota Carlsbad! We are looking forward to serve you with the relaxed and friendly service we have been known for since 1972! This year we have pledged to treat each of our guests to the Toyota Carlsbad Loving Care, TCLC, way of doing business. TCLC is an array of full-service amenities for your complete satisfaction. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, or need an oil filter, we're here to take care of your needs from purchase to service and everything in between!

About Toyota Carlsbad

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Kia 76
8/25/2015

"Exellent Service"

I booked my appointment with Corinna Hyatt. She has been my service advisor since I moved from AZ to CA and I am grateful for her knowledge, patient and guidance! She is an excellent Service Advisor and is a great asset to Toyota! Corinna Hyatt is one of the best Service Advisor's I have been to and would only continue to make all future appointments with her. I thank her for her exceptional service!

Corinna Hyatt

August 25, 2015

Thanks for the shout-out, Kia! We're happy to be your service provider of choice in sunny California and are elated that you took the time to share your experience with our girl Corinna :) I know she's going to love reading your comments- can't wait to pass those along. Please do not hesitate to reach you if you ever have any questions, concerns, or additional feedback. We always love hearing from our customers. See you next time! Customer Relations wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-496-2415

TundraFan67
8/06/2015

"7th Vehicle Purchase from Here!"

Steven Robles spent a considerable amount of time with me working on pricing, packages, and trims. I really appreciated how relaxed the environment was…I didn’t feel like I was going to leave with buyer’s remorse or run into someone who got a smoking deal on the exact same truck. I felt like I was the one getting a fantastic deal. Steven was even nice enough to change out of his suit into some gym shorts to help me transfer all of my construction tools into my new truck. This is the 7th car I’ve purchased here and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Steven Robles

August 07, 2015

Your seventh purchase?? Wow- that's amazing and it pushes the smiles on our faces to their limit. Congratulations on your new Tundra! I will be sure to send your comments about Steven Robles to our sales management team. Don't hesitate reaching out if you have any post-purchase questions or concerns. Welcome, to our Toyota Carlsbad community! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com (760) 496-2415

macauley86

"Good experience"

Found the deal online, test-drove the car, and took a couple of days to think it over. Sales rep emailed me his best quote. He was courteous, helpful, and professional. Not pushy. Was out of there with a new car within a couple of hours, and that's only because the finance manager was backed up. Recommended.

Omar Curry, Aaron Flore

August 07, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share them with the folks on DealerRater. Purchasing a vehicle through us can be a very smooth and pleasant experience, and it pleases me knowing yours was a shining example of that. If you have any post-purchase questions or concerns, be sure to let us know. Welcome, to our Toyota Carlsbad family! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com (760) 496-2415

Satisified RAV4 Owner

"Excellent Service"

Alex Ordonez had a (deep) sense of exactly what we wanted and was able to show and sell us that RAV4. We would highly recommend him to other potential Toyota purchasers.

Alex Ordonez

August 07, 2015

Hi, Happy Friday! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Alex at our dealership. Reviews really help us build our reputation and this one personally put a smile on my face. Thanks again! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional feedback or burning questions you'd like to ask. I'm here to help! Welcome to the family! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com (760) 496-2415

Robert Knox
7/25/2015

"Best Place to Lease"

I heartily recommend you visit Toyota Carlsbad if you are looking to lease a new car. I just finalized my second lease with Toyota Carlsbad, and I am completely satisfied. The fleet manager, Duff Joy, personally took care of me. He is a man of integrity and helped me find a great deal that fit my needs. The finance department had a coffee machine that ground fresh Starbucks for me and everyone who walked by had a warm smile. This was a big decision for me and I felt like Toyota Carlsbad treated me well.

Duff Joy

July 28, 2015

Whoah! Robert Really killing it on the reviews! Thanks for taking the time to not only reach out to us on DealerRater, but on Google and Yelp too. Both Duff and I really appreciate it. Hope to see you when it comes time for your third lease :] Coffee will be on us. Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

sharon
7/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

I had my 2005 Toyota Sequoia serviced with you last week. Thank goodness Jana is back! She is fantastic, and my husband and I both have our vehicles serviced with Toyota Carlsbad because of her. Her attention to detail is fantastic, and she even called on her day off to make sure everything was going well. I can’t say enough good things about her. Thank you!

Jana Leopard

July 29, 2015

Hi Sharon! Ugh we love Jana! She’s one of our favorite and we are equally excited to have her back in our midst. Thanks for brining your Sequoia on by for service and for taking the time to follow-up with this awesome review. It’s nice to hear that Jana went the extra mile for you and your husband…I am definitely going to make it a point to share your comments with our service management team. Anyways, hope you’re having an amazing day. See you again! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

kjm1234
7/24/2015

"First Service Visit to Toyota of Carlsbad"

My first visit to Toyota of Carlsbad was a great experience. Jana was great to work with and would request her again for the next service for my car.

Jana

July 29, 2015

Hi There :) Thanks for writing us! We actually just had Jana return to us from maternity leave and we couldn’t be happier- she’s the best. Happy to hear that she provided you with a great experience and a great first impression. Just in case you didn’t know already, we do have an service appointment scheduler online for your convenience. Simply visit http://bit.ly/1GYVLGP See you next time! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

brookez7
7/12/2015

"Sam Khoury- Awesome Sales Consultant!"

I just purchased a Camry from Toyota of Carlsbad yesterday. I have had a few cars through Toyota of Carlsbad and generally have had a good experience but yesterday was the best by far. The sales consultant, Sam Khoury, was genuine and caring and went above and beyond in order to ensure the best car buying experience imaginable! If anyone in the San Diego is looking to buy a new or used Toyota go to Sam he was great and the process was easy and will forever be a customer of Toyota of Carlsbad and will recommend Sam as a sales consultant to EVERYONE!

Sam Khoury

July 15, 2015

Hi Brooke! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Looks like you were kind enough to not only write us on Dealerrater, but on Yelp as well :) You're the best. We have already spoke to our sales management team about Sam and the nice things you had to say about his customer service. They are going to read your review in front of the entire team on Friday! Hope you're enjoying your new Camry and that you're having an amazing week. Speak to you soon! Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

John G.
7/10/2015

"Great Sales Service"

We got the deal we wanted, bottom line. I think it was a win-win for both sides. The dealership worked hard to get the exact model and color from another dealership in the region. The car was perfect when we took delivery. Steven Robles was very knowledgeable, friendly and intuitive. He made the experience much more pleasant than it ordinarily is.

Aaron Flore

July 15, 2015

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!! It was great getting to read about your 5-star experience with Steve this morning. So happy that we could get you into a new car for a great price and that you had a blast during your visit. Looking forward to seeing you over at our service center for your ToyotaCare! Have a great rest of your week! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about your vehicle or the services we offer at our service location. Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415

Carol
7/06/2015

"Smooth!"

Our dealer was Omar Curry. Omar is a very gentle person, not pushy AT ALL, make the deal happen for us! Great experience, I did a trade in and I will even get back some of the value for the extended warranty that I had for my former car and did not fully use. Also, my car was sparkling clean! When I did the test drive the car was dirty on the outside, as it had just arrived. By the time I had the keys the car was spotless, they did a thorough cleaning. Also they installed the alarm on the spot so I could drive it home with peace of mind.

Omar Curry

July 15, 2015

That's so nice to hear, Carol! Congratulations on your new Toyota and thank you for sharing your experience with us on Yelp- my team and I always look forward to reading awesome 5-star reviews like these. I will go ahead and share your kind words with Omar and the rest of our sales team. Thanks again for sharing! Hopefully we will be seeing you for your first service as well :) Best, Customer Relations Wlyman@toyotacarlsbad.com 760.496.2415