Ubersox Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Iowa County

1.6

102 Commerce Street, Barneveld, Wisconsin 53507 Directions

1 Review of Ubersox Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Iowa County

February 10, 2017

"Worst Dealer I've ever experince with"

- komik

Purchased 2 new Ram Diesels from them, what a mistake. First one wasn't detailed at all, grease all over the interior, inside the cab on the roof had grease on it. I was promised a full detail on it which I never got. Took it in for tire pressure monitor system not working, they said that's normal and not to worry about. The truck had less than 1000 miles on it. Kept it for about 5 month and sold it, thought I'd try again. Purchased another dually diesel, when I open the hood it had dust and dirt all over from sitting across the road in the gravel lot. I swept out almost 1/2 gallon of sand and dirt out of the box again from sitting in the gravel lot. After cleaning I noticed 4 big gouges in the box bed liner. Again I was promised they would fix it. After 4 month I took it in and paid for it myself. I had to take the truck in somewhere else to get computer updates done which I got notices in the mail saying my needed several updates which I was told was done.. I drive past there quite often, if I broke down close to them I'd pay to have the truck towed else where. They will never see my truck nor me again.

Manager