Union Pontiac-GMC-Buick Inc

Makes: Buick|Service Center

Average

Union Pontiac-GMC-Buick Inc
Union Pontiac-GMC-Buick Inc Info

"Beaware, this is the worst car dealership I have seen in..."

Beaware, this is the worst car dealership I have seen in my life. Route 22 GMC Union NJ. worst deal they gave and extremely unfriendly, poor in car service, overall very bad. The General Manager is so unprofessional that he humiliates customers in making deals. With that attitude they should go bankrupt. The manager there embarrassed me when I went there to look for deals. Never seen anything like this before. Go somewhere else where and you will not regret car shopping.

Tom-General Manager

"Hands down the easiest new car experience we have ever..."

Hands down the easiest new car experience we have ever had! Originally visited a larger/more popular GMC dealership nearby (aka- on the same hwy) for our first check into a new 2014 GMC Acadia and the experience was a huge turn off- pushy sales tactics, additional costs, rude customer service. Our next stop at Union GMC was totally the opposite and proved well worth it in every aspect, including pricing. Our sales people were friendly and consistent, and working with the mgr Tom and Phil was great. Pick up day went very smoothly and everything was perfect, down to the paperwork with David. No surprises, seamless. We were very happy with the experience, as well as our new Acadia itself. Thank you!

Tom Alicea, Phil Polina, David Roscos

"very bad. i won't recommend this dealer not even 1%...."

very bad. i won't recommend this dealer not even 1%. they didn't seem like they want to do business. if you go there by any chance make sure about the prices. they try to cheat you.

i don't remember the name. he didn't introduce himself

"First walked in dealership was greeted very well. Talked..."

First walked in dealership was greeted very well. Talked about all detailes of the car , were very helpful, Purchased the Buick Veranno they were right on with my price, The paperwork was very good and the preparation of car was excellant. I will purchase my next car there when it comes off other lease i have. Thanks again Union GMC and Buick

Andrew Kaplan

"Brought my Pontiac G8 in for a slipping transmission..."

Brought my Pontiac G8 in for a slipping transmission (warranty )and a stability control light that comes on at 65mph. After testing the car they said they couldn't find any issue with the transmission. But the engine light came on and the car has an evap leak code p0455(the light wasn't on when I brought it there) and they wanted an additional 225.00 to find the problem. Code p0455, 9 out of ten times is a loose or bad gas cap(thanks Onstar) so I refused the test. They re- tested the transmission and said everything was ok. I told them no way its ok and took one of the managers on a road test and showed him the car revs up to 4500-5000 rpms if you let up on the gas while driving and then press the gas pedal again before it re -engages the trans. I drive this car 100 miles a day for the past two years and its never done that. I even brought a service bulletin in that describes the exact problem and how to fix it.They told me that it is normal for the trans to slip that high and charged me 160.00 diagnostic fee and sent me on my way. I checked the gas cap, reset the engine light and drove the car for 20 miles and the light didn't come back on. If there was a LARGE evap leak ,the light should have come on immediately. The best part is on the paperwork they verified that the traction control light came on . When I asked them about it they said it was a mistake. As soon as they couldn't get money from me, they wanted nothing to do with the car. So much for Guaranteed Satisfaction. Now I have to make another appointment at another dealer to get the transmission issue resolved.

Thomas Palladino

"I was totally overcharged for my vehicle yet I was made..."

I was totally overcharged for my vehicle yet I was made to feel that I was getting a great deal. I will never buy another vehicle from these crooks.

Nick

"Thank you Union GMC! I have never in my life had such a..."

Thank you Union GMC! I have never in my life had such a wonderful car buying experience. Which is why I felt I had to let everyone know how great you all were. I was unsure as to what SUV to go with since we needed a bigger vehicle for our family. After speaking Itina in the internet department she helped me to narrow down the choices and set me up an appointment to bring my car to be appraised. The whole process just felt so easy and the staff there was not too pushy as compared to past experiences in other dealers. I am so glad that I picked Union GMC, and I love my new Acadia! Thank you for being such professionals! The Vanlanding Family

Itina Rivera

""FALSE PRETENSES" This should be their..."

"FALSE PRETENSES" This should be their name............ Im still waiting to get my fully refundable deposit back from them. I was lied to about the vehicle I was getting. I got something different. I did not read all the specs on the paperwork and found out I had to pay extra for what I thought was going to get. I have a hand written list of items the car was supposed to come with but, it was a lie and the paper was not signed by the sales person. I will be going to court soon if my $$$ is not refunded. Do not believe what they tell you, they all protect each other and they are all out to empty your wallet. Knowledge wont work here, they know very well the tricks of the trade of Lying.

tom