Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

1,658 Dealership Reviews
smplycmplx
3/27/2015

"Excellent service! (As per usual)"

I visited Valley Honda today for normal maintenance/service of my CRV. I was a little nervous going in on a Friday afternoon whereas time was concerned. When I arrived, I was checked in immediately by John. John explained what service was due, provided the estimate of service and advised that they would be done between 45 minutes to an hour. 45 minutes later, my vehicle was done. Swipe my card, sign on the dotted line and the service and my visit at Valley Honda was complete. Or was it?? I exited the waiting area and walked back into the service area. A gentleman noticed that I was looking for my vehicle. He asked me what vehicle I had and pointed me in the direction of where it was. Not only did he point me in the direction, he walked me out to my vehicle, opened the door for me and bid me a good day. It is for this reason that I decided to write a review. Thanks Jose for great customer service! From your attire, I would guess that you are some part of the maintenance crew and I would guess you don't always get the chance to receive a review of your "service". Your polite demeanor and care for the customer did not go unnoticed! As always, I love my Valley Honda "Family". Be back soon ;)

John Benac, Jose

Oswego Joe
3/27/2015

"Great Experience ! As Usual!"

This is the third vehicle that I have bought from Valley Honda dealing with salesman, Nick Theodore. As usual Nick did a great job. There really was nothing more he could have done; everything was great. Bottom line, Nick is experienced, knowledgeable and professional as well as being a very good guy.

sarahkay626

"Thanks Randall!!!"

As a first time new car shopper, I truly had no idea what I wanted and or could afford. Randall was extremely patient and helped during the entire process. I now have a new car that I'm absolutely in love with, and couldn't be more thankful to Valley Honda and Randall!

ray

"I love Valley Honda"

I knew working with Jonathan and Kevin was a good idea the minute I thought about buying a new car. They made it super easy and fast and had everything ready :)

RCI

"Fantastic"

I'm shopping for a Used Terrain, and I contacted 4 different dealerships, and the one that I picked is Valley Honda. Not because it's close to me, but the customer service at the dealership was fantastic. Katy Meyer, my sales associate was amazing. Even though the dealership is a Honda dealership, Katy has knowledge of the vehicle I bought. She explained everything thoroughly, and showed me all the bells and whistles of the vehicle, and took me around the dealership. I will buy from this dealership again, and I recommend it to all the people who are out shopping for a new or used cars. RCI bought 2013 Terrain on 3/25/2015

chandra
3/26/2015

"Simple, easy and stress free experience"

Roland was a wonderful person to deal with for buying a car. He had full knowledge and was able to make me understand all features and it's costs, warranties. Also assisted me by giving recommendations on what better I could do to experience ease buying. Quick turn around of questions helped not waste my time bargaining with other dealers. He is committed in providing continuous help in all my future questions after buying. I would suggest... Just walk in and ask for Roland if you plan to buy from this dealer.

Satisfied Customer
3/25/2015

"Great Client Customer Service"

My Husband and I recently went in to Valley Honda to lease our third vehicle. The reason we keep going back to Valley Honda is due to the exceptional and courteous staff . The Sales Associate who assisted us this time was no exception his name is , Brandon Brabec. Brandon was very knowledgeable , courteous , and very patient. ( He even went out of his way to purchase me a Coke, which he did not have to . I later found out the dealership does not offer free Coke to patrons . Brandon went above and beyond and bought me a Coke from a vending machine. ) This may seem insignificant however , this just proves Brandon's dedication to customer service satisfaction. Thank you Brandon for all you do! Keep up the great work!

kevinbng86

"Excellent Service!"

Jaime was very helpful and friendly. James was also great to work with. He got us to the price we felt comfortable with and didn't pressure us at all to make the decision. I'm recommending Valley Honda to all my friends and family!

ChanMan
3/25/2015

"Nothing but the Best! Second to None!!"

I have been a Valley Honda customer close to 15 years and the car buying experience with them has always been great. Their inventory and choice of availability of the cars are second to none. Over the last weekend I went back to my favorite dealer to replace my 13 year old Honda Accord with a 2015 CRV. Salesmen Andy Kovalsky and Jeremy Andrews helped us with the process. If you are in the market to buy a new or used Honda please ask for Andy or Jeremy. They are very professional, customer focused, will go above and beyond to match your requirements and will work with their management (James Kirpanos) to make the whole buying experience very pleasant. They will make sure all your questions are answered, also followup with you to see how the vehicle was performing and if we were satisfied with the purchase. Two thumbs up for Andy and Jeremy and to the Valley Honda staff! It will be a pleasure to visit them again for all my CRV service needs! Job well done guys!! Keep up the good work....

Nidhi
3/24/2015

"Easy, Stress-Free, Wonderful Experience"

This is my first car and I felt no pressure while going through the whole experience Roland appeared to have good knowledge about Honda cars and products. He could explain everything related to the car in detail . He also showed willingness to understand our need. Roland also suggested some new products we could buy for our Honda Odyssey but at the same time did not come across too pushy about buying those. He also went great lengths to ensure that me and my family is comfortable during the whole process. I would highly recommend Roland and Valley Honda Dealership. Great Experience buying my first car, beautiful impressive showroom, and Great Staff!!! Thank you!

1 - 10 of 1,658 results