Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

2,781 Dealership Reviews
Jensup
5/24/2016

"Great experience!"

Brittany made our car buying experience so enjoyable! She was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful without being at all pushy. We really appreciated that!! She was able to help us find exactly what we were looking for and we are very happy with our purchase!

Sam Carrillo
5/21/2016

"Oustanding Purchasing Experience"

Wonderful location, everyone was so professional - Leesley was superb, spent quality time and has great knowledge, was very patient and made sure we were fully satisfied with our purchase. We love our Honda Oddyssey!

sirhemp
5/20/2016

"Sales Representative Review "

I was in the market for a used vehicle for my son and Leesley was a great help in assisting me with my purchase. She was very professional from start to finish. Her continual follow up to insure my satisfaction is worth wanting to shop with her again.

Sravya

"Accord Purchase"

Brandon and Jab were very helpful. They helped me with the whole process smoothly. I'm a very satisfied customer and would definitely recommend them! Thank you Brandon and Jab.

WILLIAM K PRINE

"AWSOME! AWSOME! AWSOME!"

Jonathan Olivares was very helpful in taking care of me. From the very beginning he was thoughtful, and interested in helping me decide on the car I was looking for. He went way out of his way in my opinion communicating with someone on the internet not knowing how everything would turn out. After meeting him for the first time he was very kind and considerate. He did just as he said he would do and really paid attention to my interest on a particular style and model of car i was looking for. If it wasn't for Jonathan I would have my car already. He knew what was available and when he saw my interest in a car that was already spoken for he did a quick follow up to see if the interested party actually wanted the car. Just my luck with his help it came available and I purchased it. I can't thank him enough. He did Valley Honda proud and I'm a very satisfied customer. I liked his communication skills and his personality. He is a gentleman!

msjmsj37
5/19/2016

"Great Dealer - 2nd Car Purchased and Counting"

Kevin our sales consultant did a fabulous job of not only working with us on our purchase of the new Honda Odyssey, but showed us all of the amazing features and was a real pleasure to deal with. Kevin was extremely friendly and we would highly recommend him for your visit to Valley Honda. We have had two great experiences at this dealership and plan on coming back when we need to make our third purchase in the future. Great Customer Service and a very nice Dealership.

Lilscope247
5/17/2016

"CR-V Purchase "

Adam was great. Very Patient! Great Customer Service! He was a very friendly guy who was always smiling. Would buy from him again! I would highly recommend him if you are looking to purchase a Honda!

chavfam
5/17/2016

"Finest dealership around "

Jason Yap, Shawn Vest and the rest of the team of Valley Honda did a great job helping us with purchasing our CR-V and getting it set up the way we wanted. We have been a buyer of Valley Honda for over 10 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. We also use their service department for the maintenance of our cars they are quick, efficient and the wait room is the best. The sales staff are knowledgeable and helpful without the arm twisting. The sales room look and setup rival a Jaguar or Maserati dealership I'm amazed every time I go in. Thank you again for everything.

Shawn Vest

CJ
5/16/2016

"Jason Yap really cared that I got the car I wanted!"

Jason made the car buying experience fun and stress-free. He went above my expectations to make sure I got everything I was looking for in a car. He was patient when explaining the CRV's features and was genuinely concerned that I knew he was there to help me if I had any questions. It was a pleasure to work with him.

SteveHaas
5/16/2016

"Alicia Roman did a fantastic job!"

Great experience in working with Valley Honda and Alicia Roman! My lease was up and I was looking to lease a new car, and Alicia was fantastic in working with me to get me a car that fit my needs and that was in my budget. She went above and beyond and even stayed after closing to wait for me (as I was coming from work, and didn't arrive until after closing), so we could finish the paperwork and get everything taken care of! Thanks Alicia!

1 - 10 of 2,781 results