Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

2,106 Dealership Reviews
jarodhart

"Exceptional Experience"

My wife and I worked with Katy to purchase a 2015 Honda Odyssey Touring. We were strongly considering the 2015 Toyota Sienna SE Premium, and the experience we had with Katy, and Valley Honda in general, throughout our time shopping for a minivan put Honda over the top. Katy was very patient with us (we visited the dealership 3 times before making our purchase), never pushy to make the sale, was knowledgeable on the features of the car and the purchase/financing offers available. We would highly recommend working with Katy, and Valley Honda, if you are considering a new car purchase.

Chris1234
8/29/2015

"Great Over All Experience"

I went in maybe two or three weeks ago. I first met with Karina Cano. She was Great!!!! Took a test drive, answered all our questions. But this was the first place we went to and just wanted to look around. Big mistake!!!!! Went to other Honda Dealers but definitely not the same. We ended up going back to her but she was not in at the time and Tom Propersi took care of us and again he was Great. Both took their time made sure we were comfortable and not just about sale. I am definitely going to recommend this Honda dealership and Karina as well as Tom. Thank You Again!!!!!

Zashrafi

"Great Experince!"

Cesar and Zain were very approachable and knowledgeable. They made the leasing process very smooth. It was my first time getting a car on my own so I was a little nervous, but Cesar and Zain made me feel at ease. The dealership itself is very nice too with a lot of amenities. I would come back again and definitely recommend Cesar and Zain.

Mollysog123
8/29/2015

"This is our second car purchase from Valley Honda "

Katy Meyer my sales person for two Cars from Valley was the best professional sales person. If you want a different car buying experience call Katy Meywr

Mike2015
8/27/2015

"See Randall Rosen if you want a great car buying experience!"

Having spent countless hours and visits across the area in our search, we happened in on Valley Honda & Randall Rosen. He really listened to our needs/wants/budget and with true professionalism guided us to the perfect vehicle. He explained everything very thoroughly, was extremely knowledgeable, & made the experience truly pleasant! He was also very relaxed and a great deal of fun to speak with. The dealership in general seemed extremely well run & very clean. I highly recommend Valley Honda & Randall Rosen!

GemRay24

"Sales (new)"

This is my family' s first purchase with Honda. Andy made it a great experience, he was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and answered all our questions thoroughly. The whole car buying process w/ Andy & the dealership was excellent!

pauls

"Jim Hanehan at Honda"

Jim at Honda was great to work with. Easy and efficient with a great price for my car. He answered all the questions in a timely manner and was very trustworthy. Thanks Jim. Paul

KStel

"Worth the Drive!"

I had read several excellent reviews about Valley Honda and some specifically about Tom Propersi. It was an hour drive from home but I thought, with those reviews, especially concerning women purchasers, this was a worthwhile trip to make. Although when I requested more information, I didn't request Tom as a contact person, he became my first contact and my "intro" to Valley Honda. Lucky me!!! His help through the process was great with little to no pressure about anything, especially the "extras" that are often shoved at a buyer. He was knowledgeable about the HRV and took the time, without "dumbing down" his info, to explain all the features and even set up my Bluetooth!. He takes pride in "not letting a customer out the door" without a thorough explanation of the car's features. Overall, the experience with Tom at the helm and Roxann in the Business office, was enjoyable and I felt I was treated very professionally and with kind concern throughout the purchase process.

Roxann in Business

suzyQ123456
8/24/2015

"very personable and painless people to do business with"

Andrew was so personable and efficient to do business with. We are lucky to have walked in when we did! My husband is very happy with his new Accord Sport! Thank you very much for your super service!

jjavurek
8/24/2015

"Joe Barsalona Is the Best!!!!!"

In the past 3+ weeks my family has purchased a Civic and an Accord from Valley Honda. Joe was our salesperson for both sales, and our experience could not have been more pleasant/positive. Joe was extremely honest and attentive during the entire experience. Not only did we get great deals on both vehicles, we were able to drive away the same day/evening with our new Hondas. Since I reside on the border of Cook & Lake Counties, it says a lot that I would travel down to the Naperville/Aurora area to buy our Hondas. I would highly recommend Valley Honda for your next Honda and specifically, Joe Barsalona as your salesperson.

Rose Hernandez