Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

3,125 Dealership Reviews
Satisifiedcustomer1
9/24/2016

"I would highly recommend "

I would highly recommend this dealership. The dealership was clean the people were very nice. I was approached by Bill Howorth (the salesmen) he was great. He was very knowledgeable about the truck, was not overly pushy, very organized, was very down to earth and was more then willing to work with me on a price that worked well for me. Unlike other dealerships I have been to in the past the actual buying process did not take long what so ever I was in and out with my new truck within an hour and a half it was great. Bill was even nice enough to call me the following morning just to make sure the truck drove well home and there were no issues once we left, it was very thoughtful and made a great impression. My girlfriend will be looking for a new car within the next few years and we will be back to valley Honda for that car as well and we will also be requesting Bill again.

schoolmanr
9/24/2016

"Great car buying experience - great guy to work with!"

We went in looking to buy a new Pilot and to trade in our 4 year old Honda Odyssey. The process was so easy and Steve was not only very easy to work with, but extremely professional as well.

ktaylor101

"Very Helpful"

Adam was a no-pressure salesman. He worked with me over email and made the entire process smooth and quick! This has been my most pleasant car buying experience! Nick was also instrumental in keeping the process flowing over email during Adam's day off. Thanks to both of you!

bena1903
9/24/2016

"Sales as awesome as their Service!"

I've known that Valley Honda's service is the best for quite a number of years. (Let's just say that I don't take my Honda vehicles to the closest Honda dealership.) Now, I know that their sales department isn't far behind. :) JD's courteous, friendly, low pressure, and helpful approach won us over. When we subsequently visited another Honda dealership looking for options before making a decision, the difference in how we were handled was almost blatantly obvious. I'm not asking why ... I just know that our experience at Valley Honda was far superior. Good stuff, JD, keep it up!

Hondaguy2187
9/23/2016

"Amazing sales experience"

From the time me and my wife stepped foot in the door to the time we left Roland was awesome!! We had brought our two kids with who are 2 and 4 and (everyone knows how antsy kids can get) Roland made us feel so comfortable and answered all questions for us. He made sure we were well taken care of! He even brought coloring books for the kids while we waited! I've purchased three vehicles from Valley Honda and won't go anywhere else. If anyone wants to deal with a great salesman please see Roland!!! He's awesome to deal with and makes you feel extremely comfortable through the car buying experience!

Tricia Farrell
9/23/2016

"Awesome service!!!"

I would like to take the time to say how wonderful my experience with J.D. was at Valley Honda. My husband and I had recently filed bankruptcy and had been to other car dealerships that treated us like dirt. J.D. treated us with compassion, kindness, and respect. He went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable. With the help of a family member, we were able to purchase the vehicle that we had been leasing. Most people would not have wanted to work with us, but he was more than happy to sit down with us and make the process of purchasing the vehicle the most amazing car buying experience ever. Thank you J.D. for all you do. You are truly an amazing person. Tricia Farrell

Liz3198
9/22/2016

"Sale of Honda civic"

My visit to the dealership was very great. I was helped right away. Even though I was there for 3 hours, buying the car went smoothly.

9/22/2016

"JD was Great"

I went into valley Honda looking for a 2016 civic. JD was able to help answer all of my questions and show me all of the different features each model had to offer. There was no pressure to purchase a vehicle on my first visit, and the price was reasonable. I would recommend going to see JD and give him a chance to sell you the car you are looking for.

Lob26
9/21/2016

"Helpful and friendly!"

By far some of the friendliest sales service I've ever experienced. Nothing felt pressured, rushed, or "shady". I would definitely consider buying my next car here when the time comes.

RonN
9/21/2016

"Two new cars--thanks Tom Prosperi!"

I took my time shopping for my next car and ultimately found that the Honda CRV was the vehicle for me. Tom Prosperi really took his time and worked with me to get me into the car that suited my needs. While my wife and I were there, my wife ended up looking around at cars and ended up trading her car in that day too. It was a long day for us and Tom, but he took his time and closed both deals very efficiently. At one point, we were going to take a quick break for late lunch/early dinner (we had been there a good chunk of the day by this point!) and Tom invited us to the break room to have some of the food the dealership catered in that day for their staff (nice to see an employer recognize their staff on a very busy day!) We're both very happy with our new cars, and were very pleased with the service Tom P. provided us, from the minute I walked on the lot, to the follow up. I can't recommend him enough for a no-pressure, straight forward deal. Thanks again Tom! Ron N.

1 - 10 of 3,125 results