Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

1,723 Dealership Reviews
jefflind74
4/17/2015

"Good experience"

We went in specifically to look at an Accord and test drove two of them. Brian was friendly without being pushy and was a pleasure to deal with. He was even up front with us about some cosmetic damage to one of the cars that we didn't notice. We visited five dealers in our car search and our experience with Brian and Valley Honda was near the top even though we did not buy a car there. I would definitely return in the future though based on our overall experience.

Amber

"Great customer service"

Nick was professional and courteous. The image that comes to mind when buying a vehicle may often evoke thoughts of high pressure sales. We never felt this way throughout our experience. The dealership itself is a refreshing take on modern with amenities like wi-fi and beverages. We are very happy with our purchase and the dealership we chose to buy from.

seller123
4/16/2015

"A very pleasant experience."

Dealt with Andrew Becker... he was great. He was very straight forward, honest and attentive. He knew his stuff, and made the entire process very easy. I would recommend him to all. Brian Mc.

MicheleW

"I love my CRV"

I love my Kona Coffee colored CRV-EX. It is very rich looking. The CRV is great on gas mileage and handles wonderfully on both the highway and bumpy country roads. Bill Terhorst was very easy to work with. He is friendly and very knowledgeable about Honda products and options. Before coming to Valley Honda, Katy Meyer answered all of the questions I had emailed to her, and she gave us a variety of financing options. She also located a CRV in the color we had requested. We were greeted by Kurt Gonzalez, who visited with us to get a better understanding of what we wanted in a vehicle and in a lease option that would give us a generous mileage allotment. I am sure that we will be very happy with our CRV and will return to Valley Honda in 3 years to either purchase this one or get a new Honda. Thank you Bill, Kurt, and Katy.

Redcivicsi15
4/16/2015

"Buying experience easy as 1 plus 1 "

Brian Vogel was my salesman and was very patient and understanding of my needs during the whole buying experience. The sales staff really took care of me nicely and I am a proud owner of a 2015 civic Si. It's not a common thing to be completely comfortable when making such a big purchase but I was during the entire time. The facility that they have there is very nice and well managed. I was very impressed by the new car delivery showroom.

Pilot
4/15/2015

"Excellent dealership - Exceptional customer service"

Valley Honda has excellent customer service. Hugh inventory. Go see Kevin Hanna. He was very professional and went the extra mile to make sure we got a great deal.

Crosstour

"Purchasing a used car"

Nick is an exceptional salesman and very professional! Nick worked with us to make sure we got a fair deal and he follows up on any question/concern you may have. If you go to this dealership I recommend Nick!

Fred
4/15/2015

"I would highly recommend this dealership. "

After visiting several dealerships that day and arriving rather late, we were warmly welcomed. Although it was late in a long day, Andrew was able to answer all of our questions and address our concerns without the usual condescending, rushed, car salesman attitude we encountered elsewhere. He made the experience almost enjoyable and the decision to buy easy.

Greyhound Mom
4/15/2015

"If you want the best, make it Valley Honda"

What a terrific experience! From the time Brian Vogel gave me email quotes on two Hondas, to the time I drove one of the two I bought on the same day out the door, the level of professionalism and customer care was "ne plus ultra"! It truly was the absolute ultimate experience! The facility itself is just great - computer cafe with Macs and Starbucks (free!). WOW!!! Brandon Brabec made us feel comfortable with all aspects of the sale (appraisal, cost figures, etc.) and made sure we were well-hydrated, too! He is just a great, helpful and knowledgeable guy. Brandon, can I adopt you? Within an hour I had purchased two Hondas from him and walked out feeling I had gotten a great deal from a genuinely kind salesman and dealership. We were also impressed with Kurt Gonzalez - he's a very engaging, sweet guy who made us feel like we were part of Valley's family.

Mari Rios

KevinCR-V

"I bought it."

Had concerns with online reviews/media coverage of the 2015 CRV vibration issues. Tom was very patient and accommodated my questions and requests for test drives to help me decide for myself. So far, great car. Tom even came out to my home to pick me up on the day I picked up my new car. Thanks!! Service team is amazing. I've been going to this dealership for service since 2006. In all that time, if I go in for an oil change, I get an oil change. I don't get the service guy coming back and saying, "...and you need a new Johnson Rod too... 500 bucks". And the service guy who put on the rear seat cover did an exceptional job making it fit perfectly.

1 - 10 of 1,723 results