Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Fred Sims

Bill Howorth, Sales Consultant, Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Bill Howorth

April 23, 2017

"Purchasing a certified pre-owned Fit at Valley Honda"

- Eliza Smith

This was my first time buying a car for myself and it couldn't have been easier. I inherited my dad's old 1998 Volvo S70 and after 10 years on the original engine and transmission it was finally time to trade up for a newer reliable car. I really wanted a practical, economical car for city-to-suburbs commuting that was in good condition but that I could actually afford to finance in addition to paying student loans, rent, etc and I found it here. My 2013 Fit was already very reasonably priced for what I getting--basically a new car with only one previous lease owner--but Billy and Kevin really helped me out. They were totally open and honest with me about the price, but were also real people who more than just politely friendly and helped me work out a deal I could afford for such a good car. I will definitely be coming back here to service my car. Their office is somewhere I really wouldn't mind hanging for an hour or so while getting an oil change or something and everyone is so friendly. Really a terrific experience that I never would have expected form any car dealership.

April 22, 2017

"Best Buying Experience in 33 Years!"

- MoltenLavaFan

This was our first experience at Valley Honda and really glad we got Steve Grady as our salesman. It sounds cliche, but I think he "got us". Being long time Toyota owners, our fallback position was Toyota, but their styles just didn't evolve enough and Honda seemed to be a strong runner up. So it was between the HRV and CRV and the CRV won in terms of bang-for-our-bucks. We did visit twice with the first visit being our evaluation run and test drive and the 2nd visit was our determined buying day (again, with Toyota being our fallback if negotiations fell through). Glad to say, Steve went to bat for us even though he towed the line for the dealership, he saw that we were serious and had done our homework (which we had buy visiting several local dealerships to make sure we knew what amenities we wanted, what we needed and didn't and our price point). Our trade in inched its way up with negotiations getting better until we got into our comfort zone (a balance between trade-in value and dealer concession). Process took about 4 hours start to finish and Steve was even able to get one of the dealer add-ons added to the car before we drove off in our new molten lava CRV EXL. After-care (coming back for Protector interior/exterior application and mud flaps) were handled professionally with a loaner provided. We're looking forward to many years with this vehicle.

April 22, 2017

"A great experience!"

- Scott M

Working with Jeremy was fun and easy. There was no hard sell, just an easy give and take that resulted in my purchase of a new Civic! I would recommend Jeremy as a true professional in the car business and Valley as the best place to buy a Honda. Thanks for a great experience!

Used 2016 Honda CR-V, $27495