Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

3,046 Dealership Reviews
Buying easy 6421

"Super Dealership"

Having purchased many Honda vehicles, I can say that Valley Honda went the mile. Every part of this purchase was seamless, from Fred Sims, sales manager, and to the final paper work. Knowledge of the product your selling is so important and Mr. Sim delivered! Thank you all for great service, it made my purchase easy😀

JB

"Professional, Service-Oriented"

Had a great experience. Everyone on staff was upbeat, positive, very helpful but not pushy. Our sales rep, Brandon Sullivan was wonderful to work with - we couldn't have asked for anything more. Great attitude by everyone we came in contact with. I highly recommend going here if you're looking for a Honda!

Brenda Marmy

"My first honda! "

It was a pleasure working with Andrew, he explained every step of the process, he was kind and professional, not pushy, not to use others words but it really was painless! I would work with Andrew again!! No problem! !!

Natarajan N
8/30/2016

"I am satisfied with the service of Roland..."

Roland did a good service for getting my car as planned and helped me completing the purchase of Honda CRV and assisted after sales service..

regina r
8/29/2016

"Great experience"

This is my second Honda leased at Valley Honda. Thanks Cesar for making this experience fun, easy and a GREAT DEAL. Cesar was extremely helpful, friendly, and answered all of my question. Thanks again

Hiltopr

"Awesome"

Nick was fantastic! There was no pressure or games. I can easily see why this is one of the top dealerships in the country. They are a team dedicated to the customer.

Nick Theodor

Jpsiller

"Friendly and helpful"

Really helpful, always friendly and willing to help. I was on a difficult situation to get a lease and he was able to get it. Great experience.

mlorena10

"Great"

I realy liked her help. She helped me out with any questions that i had for her. To get me the best expierence, as well as the best price for my new car.

Smjp1994
8/28/2016

"Best service by Roland Gomez"

Roland your service was excellent which made our buying of Honda very easy and helpful. We love the CRV. We are very happy for the service by Roland and we have decided our next car will be Honda through Roland and we will recommend this to all our friends.

catherine fabiano

"AMAZINGLY EXCELLENT"

From the moment I walked into Valley Honda and was greeted by Fred Sims my experience was amazingly excellent in every way. Fred was gracious, professional and attentive to my queries. I had been investigating other auto options in competing dealerships and originally this was a scouting visit.... but as I shared my interest in a crossover vehicle and Fred escorted me to compare the CRV with the HRV models in the showroom... and explained the differences...allowing me to sit in the driver's seat and get a feel for each, I knew a Honda was best for me. After test driving an HRV ...I was sold. As we worked through the process of options, Fred was masterful in helping me refine and build the vehicle that would be a perfect fit for me. Fred was respectful and patiently walked me through every phase of the process, taking time to answer my questions and concerns and making sure I understood all the significant details. He offered counsel, but respected my choices and decisions. As a widow buying a vehicle on my own for the first time in 35 years, this was very reassuring for me. I was treated like royalty from start to finish. When I picked up my new vehicle...Fred walked me through a tutorial to learn how to make use of the special features of the vehicle. Most impressive of all has been the after care extended. Fred has been available to answer any questions or concerns I might have after taking ownership of the HRV and made himself available for additional help with a follow up tutorial. Overall, this is the best experience I have ever had with any of the dealerships I had considered and Fred a significant person in my decision to buy a Honda. You have a quality product...but it is the quality salesperson Fred that confirmed my decision to buy. Fred is an excellent representative of your excellent vehicles.

Rose Hernandez