Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

2,727 Dealership Reviews
larmar
4/30/2016

"Positive Outcome for Deliberate Buyers"

Although we are very deliberate shoppers, Jeremy helped make this once every 10 year experience a very positive outcome for us. Over a 1 week process in which we shopped around both at other dealers and on the Internet, we returned to Valley and Jeremy because he was the most knowledgeable and made the best offers to be found. We found him to be efficient and professional while never pressuring us for a decision. To date, we are very happy with our HR-V and look forward to the excellent service we've been told about.

ashleyirene
4/30/2016

"Great Experience for My Second Civic!"

With my 2013 Civic EX lease coming to an end, I came to Valley Honda to look into getting into a new lease. Jason Yap helped us out, and was able to show us all the options about which we inquired. We never felt pressured to buy or to upgrade. Jason was personable and honest with us through the whole process. Overall, a very satisfying visit. We love our new 2016 Civic EXL!

Crardin

"Great experience "

Bill was great to work with, he made the process of a new car purchase smooth. This is the second time we worked with Valley Honda and they are a well run business. You can tell that Bill really cares about his customers. He took extra time with us to set up the vehicles radio and iPhone Bluetooth link, and helped transfer items from our old car. Thank you Bill for the great experience!

Brandon Grimm
4/29/2016

"Worked Hard and Delivered as Promised!"

I found a car I really liked but I live out of state. Elizabeth was timely in her communication with me and made sure I had all the information I requested in order to further discuss the transaction. Eventually she connected me with Don who was incredibly paitent and understood my situation. In the end, eveyrone worked very diligently to get me the car I wanted as well as get a fair trade-in value on my existing car. All around very impressed with the high touch and honesty during the buying/trade-in process. Would recommend both as I enjoyed my experience and once I arrived to pick up my new car, it was very efficient and everything went as we all agreed to. And Elizabeth even came in on her off day knowing I was coming from out of town and she thoroughly explained everything to me and answered all my questions! Thank you!!!

ldesai1

"Great experience"

Bought a 2015 Honda Odyssey with 7k miles. Huge dealership with all the perks (kids room, gourmet coffee, many available computers, etc..) Francis was a pleasure to work with. He did everything he could to get us the best deal on our car. The other Honda dealerships in the Chicagoland area dont even come close to being as nice as Valley Honda. I highly recommend this dealership as well as working with Francis.

Kevin Hanna

okyesiguessyouneedascreennamenow

"Thanks Andy"

Thanks Andy, for being patient with my auto purchasing decisions. The Honda C R V is fine thus far. Best wishes with your future at Valley Honda

NewSUVForTheWife

"Fantastic Experience "

This was an all around fantastic car buying experience. I worked with Jeremy and Rose, both of whom were great. The process was very straight forward; the dealership was clean and organized; the deal itself was a great value. I highly recommend Valley Honda.

Rose

MZ
4/28/2016

"Excellent car leasing experience at Valley Honda /Naperville"

I have recently leased a 2016 Honda Civic at Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora. The dealer rep. Jeremy Andrews has provided a great service. He was very polite, friendly, attentive, and patient with me and my wife. He gave us detailed answers to all our questions about the car in general and its new features and controls. As a result, we made a decision to lease that car. We will continue visiting Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora dealership for servicing our vehicle. MZ

NaperKen
4/27/2016

"Great Attention to Detail"

Pat is thorough, professional and always pleasant. He knows the cars that the handles and he is a good communicator who will do everything in his power to make your new car experience a pleasant one.

nancy02
4/27/2016

"New Purchase"

I went back to Valley Honda because of positive experiences in purchasing my last two Hondas, I was not disappointed--this was another excellent experience. J.D.Oliveras was an excellent listener, evaluator of what would be appropriate models and financial contracts to suit my needs, answered all my questions thoughtfully, asked questions to help him in his search for the right vehicle. He was friendly, enthusiastic, and professionally energetic in all the components that made up the "several hour" experience. He went out of his way to make this purchase meet all my expectations. I look forward to working with him again. I also got excellent service at the time of the "add-on" installations and intend to make Valley Honda my service provider.

1 - 10 of 2,727 results