Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Bill Howorth, Sales Consultant, Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Bill Howorth

"Outstanding Sales Experience"

- Gmercer36

Jason was incredibly knowledgeable , patient (we were all over the place with models ) , helpful, and thoughtful. I've already recommended him to another family friend of ours. I would highly recommend Jason Yap, Nick (manager) , and Valley Honda to anyone who wants an incredible buying experience.

"Andy was patient "

- Chex1234

Andy took his time to find out what it was I was looking for in my next car. His listening helped me figure out what features were important to me. He was helpful in every way. I was ready to leave when there wasn't a black crv available, but he showed me a couple of other cars that might work. He sold me on a different color and I'm very happy with my new car! Thanks Andy

"Happy Customer"

- Hugo

Tom and Brittany helped me out and they did a great job! I felt like they truly cared and they were concern about my satisfaction. I would highly recommended Tom or Brittany.

Used 2014 Honda CR-V, $17495