Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

1,947 Dealership Reviews
Brian & Kristi

"Bill T. is the BEST!!!"

We absolutely LOVE our new 2016 Pilot!!! Bill T. was extremely helpful, responsive, and a true pleasure to deal with! Both Bill & Jab did a great job earning our business! We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family.

happybuyer

"Simple. Quality. Professional."

Exactly the experience we were looking for. No games, no nonsense. Straightforward pricing, no pressure on upgrading options, features, and packages. Nick brought a nice measure of professionalism and courtesy into the process. While the dealership is large and busy, and the process did take a couple of hours start to finish, we never felt uncomfortable or annoyed. Highly recommend.

llovcik91
7/03/2015

"Extremely pleasant experience "

Valley Honda, plain and simple, knows exactly how to operate. From the minute I walked in, you get a nice "family oriented" vibe. Dave Kemp, my family's and my salesman that we dealt with was beyond wonderful. Right from the start, I could tell Dave was a special guy. They way he took care of us and how hard he worked to give us the best experience possible was incredible. He's is extremely knowledgeable and best of all, puts the customer first. Being my first ever new car purchase, Dave has set the bar to the highest degree and I can honestly say I wouldn't even think about venturing to work anywhere else or with anyone else. A HUGE thanks to him. Kurt Gonzalez is another gentleman that just absolutely blew us away with his customer care. He took the time to ensure we were getting the best deal possible and that our time there was 2nd to none. A big thanks to Valley for the amazing experience and I can't wait for when the time comes to get another Honda from them.

Mario (Finance)

guanyaoyi
7/03/2015

"Jonathan Olivares at Valley Honda is perfect"

Jonathan is warm-heart and efficient. He manages every detail perfectly. I will recommend Jonathan and Valley Honda to my friend who is interested in Honda vehicle.

Nancy Bandwoman
7/02/2015

"Jonathan was awesome!"

I had visited another dealer before going to Valley Honda. I also talked to a friend who had bought her last car from them and was very pleased. From the first time I met Jonathan I knew that he was the guy I wanted to buy from. I had so many things go wrong that delayed my purchase and he hung in there with me emailing me periodically and being very patient with me. When I finally got to take a test drive I sealed the deal with him the same day which actually surprised me. I hadn't negotiated a deal for a car in a very long time and was a bit nervous. It was really quite an easy exchange and I was pleased with the end result. I now have a brand new fully loaded Honda Accord sitting in my garage and I am very please with the car, with Jonathan and all the people that I met at the dealership. They are all very professional and welcoming. I would definitely recommend Valley Honda and definitely Jonathan Olivares.

Rose, the business manager.

Susan
7/02/2015

"Professional and Efficient"

I felt very comfortable working with Katy. She took the time to answer all of my questions and efficiently processed the sale. I have had nothing but good experiences at Valley Honda. Katy reinforced the high opinion I have of this dealership.

kvan17

"Bought a new Civic"

I recently stopped in to Valley Honda to look into buying a Civic. This was my first experience buying from a dealership, and I am happy that I chose Valley Honda. I had a great experience from start to finish. Nick Poole was a very knowledgeable salesman and he helped me find the exact car I was looking for. I would highly recommend this dealership as well as Nick.

fmac27
7/01/2015

"Great service at a great price"

My previous car buying experiences have been very anxiety provoking because of the typical sales process that has you deal with a sales person, a manager, a general manager and whoever else can "pitch" to you until you buy. High pressure and took all the fun out of auto shopping. Not at Valley Honda! The sales person was fantastic, the finance person was great and the experience was low pressure and enjoyable. I love my new Honda Accord and will absolutely recommend family and friends to purchase from Valley Honda. Ask for Joe Barcalona!!!

Vikingsguy1
7/01/2015

"Joe was great and he understood that my time was valuable"

Getting a new can can be an arduous experience. That is why I will only deal with Joe. I trust him and I trust that he will make the process easy on me. Joe explained everything I needed to know while at the same time trying to speed the process along so that I was not sitting there all night. I greatly appreciate his efforts and I would highly recommend Honda and especially Joseph Barsalona to anyone who needs a great car and a pleasant experience.

CivicBuyers

"Excellent Service"

Kevin Hanna helped my wife and I lease a new Honda Civic. It was truly a fantastic experience; we would be back again. Thank you Kevin! Highly recommended.

1 - 10 of 1,947 results