Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

2,531 Dealership Reviews
First time Honda owner
2/12/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Nick Theodor and Brian Vogel are both top notch employees and were very helpful and friendly throughout the buying process. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks very much to you both!!

Mejohnson3
2/10/2016

"Unbelievable dealership!"

Victor was very helpful with our purchase. We test drove the CR-V and Accord and he graciously helped guide our decision to buy the CR-V. The dealership has a first class customer waiting room, Including a seperate kids room. All the staff were courteous and easy to work with. I highly recommend buying a vechicle from them! Also their inventory of vechicles was more than any other Honda dealer.

Springer
2/10/2016

"Relaxed atmosphere"

Nick Theodore was very easy to work with. I've bought a lot of cars in my life and usually walk away feeling exhausted. Nick made the day fun and productive at the same time. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. AND we felt he worked to get us the best deal possible. Very happy 2016 CRV owner.

karina

"Thanks Brian"

Brian Vogel is very accommodating, friendly and patient to us, I will recommend valley honda and Brian V. too. Good customer service. Thank you again,

pilotpilots
2/09/2016

"Purchasing a New Honda Pilot"

We started looking at the new Honda Pilot last July. It's been a long time dream of my wife's to own one, and the time seemed right. We went to several dealers, but due to the newness of the product, there wasn't a lot of inventory or negotiating on price. We decided to let the furor die down and try again at the end of 2015. Cesar asked if I would mind a follow up call at the end of the year and I said it would be fine. He emailed me early in December, and told me of some price reductions on certain trims. To make sure I was being diligent I went to other dealers before meeting with Cesar. I was looking at specific numbers I wanted to achieve, and without discussing those numbers with any of the dealers , Cesar and Jab hit the numbers exactly where I needed them to be. We prayed about the decision and numbers before hand. That they were answered, and only by this dealer was a good sign to proceed. The only drawback was the availability of the model and color we wanted. So we had to order. The wait was right about where Cesar said it would be, mid January , but transporting delayed things until the end of the month, but again Cesar kept us informed of every development. We're not comfortable in car buying situations, and always leery of the I'm your new best friend car salesman. I feel that Cesar wasn't any of the things that makes buying a new car uncomfortable. He was forthright, friendly and upfront about all our questions and concerns. The dealership itself is a relaxed atmosphere, well kept, and clean. Next time we're in the market for a Honda, Valley will be on our list.

DanuteK

"Easy, relaxed process"

Dave was the ideal sales person for a car purchase. He was well informed about the features, offering his views when asked. He really tracked my needs and priorities accurately! (How often does that happen?!) He kept me apprised of the purchase process at a detailed level. His follow-through was also impeccable for my post-purchase inquiries. Overall great experience. I am a return customer (3 purchases) at Valley Honda, and that's not likely to change.

CWL
2/09/2016

"Treated with respect and kindness!"

From entering the dealership to leaving with my new Honda Fit, people were cheerful and helpful. Nick Theodor answered every question with enthusiasm and knowledge.. He went out of his way to make a device to open my gas cap because I have difficulty with my hands!! This is my second Honda from this dealership. Great service department!!

rbar1234
2/09/2016

"Excellent people to work with"

Joe Barselona is a great person to work with when leasing a Honda. He knows the car and explains its features well. This is my third Honda and I would recommend Joe and Valeey Honda to anyone looking for a good deal and a great car.

Tina
2/08/2016

"Great experience! "

My husband and I enjoyed working with Nick on the purchase of our new Pilot. He was knowledgeable and easy going. Buying a car is sometimes a stressful experience. Not with Nick. It was a pleasure to work with him! We love our new car!

Moravec4
2/08/2016

"Customer for life "

We were in need of a new SUV, but unsure of what we wanted or where to begin. I called and spoke with Chase who had lots of info helped us define our search. We went to Valley Honda and met with Chase and he showed us vehicles that would be a good fit. We went over pricing and what would work best for us. Chase was incredibly helpful and patient with all of our questions and our two small children. He really wanted to do what was best for us and make sure we were comfortable and confident with our decision! We are truly happy with our purchase and felt so comfortable with Chase!

1 - 10 of 2,531 results