Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

2,852 Dealership Reviews
Maritza
6/25/2016

"Excellent "

I love the experience I had in valley Honda with Cesar salinas. I told him what I needed and what I was looking for he joust got rigth to it he Listen to everything I had to say. Made us feel welcomed, in general had a wonderful experience had the change to walk out with my new Honda Civic!.

Mike D'Virgilio

"Thanks, Brandon!"

I think this is the third car we've bought from Brandon, and for such a young whipper snapper he does a great job. Knowledgeable, and always ready to help or do whatever he can to get us what we need. We were looking for a used car for our son too, and we didn't hesitate to go to Brandon, and he got us a fantastic deal on a solid used vehicle. So I'd recommend Brandon to anyone looking for a vehicle, and a good experiencing buying or leasing one.

jpatino
6/24/2016

"A new way to buy a Car - Excellent experience (Patino)"

I had excellent experience working with Jacqueline while purchasing my new 2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L (RES) vehicle. She was very helpful, thorough, patient and honest throughout the entire process. She's the best sales person I ever experienced myself and my family. She understands and cares about my needs and priorities. I am recommending her to all my friends, family and any other person looking to purchase a vehicle. You may have to call before and ask for her name “Jacqueline Bugdalski” and set up an appointment before you go. Is really a totally new experience. JACQUELINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

davebuys@auditrecovery.net
6/24/2016

"Bill Terhorst did a great job with new car buy"

Bill Terhorst made the new car buy easy and fair. He did a great job with everything. I would go back to buy from him again.

Denise T
6/22/2016

"Outstanding cust svc and looked out for my best interest"

From before I stepped foot on property I spoke with Julie whom was the first person I dealt with at a car company that I felt was looking out for my best interest and to help me. Once I walked in the door, Julie introduced me to Jonathan. After I met these 2, I knew I wanted to do anything I could do to do business with Valley. I ended up trading in my Infiniti for a CRV 2016 Touring which I am over the moon about! Jonathan was great to work with, took time to explain differences of cars, etc to me, but I never felt pressured to purchase! It was all what makes sense for me. I also had the pleasure of meeting the GM, who, was just as kind, professional, non pressuring as Julie and JD. I would highly recommend anyone to do business with Valley. And....they have amazing cars! I couldn't be happier with my CRV for ride, look and most important for my family, safety!

robsaccord
6/22/2016

"Repeat customers with Jonathan"

I wanted to surprise my son with a new car so I went back to Valley Honda to see Jonathan Olivares. I worked with him a few years ago on a new Accord and had a great experience with him. I asked for him again and he remembered me from two years ago. We worked on a deal for a new Civic coupe and as usual Jonathan was very professional. He even went out of his way to get me a bow to put on the car for the big reveal! I wouldn't hesitate to go see him again next time I am looking for a new or used Honda!

KAMERON BOTKA
6/22/2016

"Made my day a whole lot easier"

Nick and I had been emailing back and forth for a couple of months now about me buying out my lease. He never went more than a week without contacting me to see if I would be available to come in and once my busy schedule had a gap he had the time for me. The appointment was a breeze as he made sure he had everything set up ahead of time and I even ended up with an interest rate 1.5% lower than we had originally expected. Nick is the man and your man at Valley Honda. Speak to no one else.

Mario (Finance Manager?)

Jim Torney

"Quick and Easy!"

Jonathan (JD) was a giant help in keeping the 2016 CRV Touring purchase top secret so I could surprise my wife on our 40th wedding anniversary. Without his help and follow through this would not have happened! He truly is an exceptionally talented sales person who has GREAT listening skills.

Job

brandon397

"In & Out"

I was very satisfied with my visit here. Jonathan made the car and paperwork process very easy while working with him. Never rushed me into making any decisions and helped a lot when I had any questions on the vehicle. Delivering the car was quick and fast with everything I needed to know about it. Overall, I enjoyed everything about this experience and will definitely be coming back in the future!

Boat1
6/21/2016

"My experience @ Valley Naperville/Aurora"

Leesley Sandoval, an amazing and friendly agent, we love you! From your phone calls, email responses, tour of your posh facility, beginning of paper work etc make you an excellent sales agent every establishment would want, not to mention your patience, the fact that you could accommodate my loud kids make you awesome, you definitely rise above customer service levels.

1 - 10 of 2,852 results