Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

2,031 Dealership Reviews
Joy315
7/30/2015

"Great customer service!"

Randall went out of his way to make my new HRV buying experience very easy! He was always very responsive whether it was a call or email. They had to locate a vehicle for me which took some time but I was always kept in the loop of the process and there was never one week where I didn't get an update. My HRV actually came in 3 weeks earlier than I was told. Randall was very personable during all our contacts and made me feel very comfortable during the whole process. This was my first vehicle and experience with Honda and they far exceeded my expectations! Thanks for all your help, Randall!!!

Sam D.
7/30/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had."

In 30 years of purchasing new cars, ANDREW BECKER and Valley Honda provided the best car buying experience I have ever had. In the auto purchasing world that may not sound like much but this was not just the best experience, it was the best by far. Valley Honda and Andrew were efficient, professional, genuine and HONEST! I worked with 6 dealers from Hyundai and Honda looking for the best deal on a car for my daughter. After numerous emails and phone calls the best deal was right on the VALLEY HONDA webpage. Skeptical as always I asked numerous detailed questions about the lease deal and Andrew responded promptly and professionally actually answering all my questions unlike every other dealer I spoke with that day. My wife and I made an appointment for later that day and even though the dealership was extremely busy we completed our purchase quickly and without any issue or detours. I highly recommend both Andrew Becker and Valley Honda for anyone looking for an honest professional great car purchasing experience. Because the experience was so much better than any earlier car purchases I plan to purchase my own next car with Andrew and Valley Honda in the next 6 months. Sam D.

Lushes36

"Brian is awesome!"

Brian made me feel so comfortable with purchasing my first vehicle. He is the perfect guy to talk business with... He is simply awesome! My boyfriend and I will most defiantly return. Thank you Brian!

Wendy
7/28/2015

"If you need a new car go see Dave Kemp!"

Our experience at Valley Honda was excellent! Dave Kemp took time to answer our questions to make certain that our famly was happy with our purchase. We have owned 4 Honda's and this is our 2nd Honda purchased with Valley Honda. Their customer service is top notch.

Eric
7/28/2015

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase!"

I came in looking for a used car and I found one I was considering but it didn't have all the options I was looking for. After asking me what I was looking to spend, Brandon suggested I consider a new car instead. To my surprise, when we ran the numbers, I was able to get what I wanted in a new car for what I was going to spend on a used car I wasn't 100% sure I wanted. I left with a brand new Honda Accord EX with all the options and the color that I wanted. This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased from Brandon and I guarantee there will be a 5th.

Carli
7/28/2015

"So nice we did it twice"

My wife and I are expecting our first child this coming fall. With that, she didn't feel my 2005 Mazda3 with 180,000 miles and 4 warning lights was safe. I say she is a bit over cautious, but I can't argue with a pregnant lady. So we set out to find the baby-mobile... We did our homework and narrowed it down to the CR-V and Rav4. We first went to Honda, met with Cesar, did our test drives, and sat down to look over the numbers. They were good, and after a little negotiation, they were great. Cesar was very laid back, no pressure, and happy to assist. But... we had to do our due diligence and test the Rav4. It just wasn't for us. The CR-V just felt better. A little heavier, a dash that didn't feel like plastic, electronics that weren't outdated, etc. So we decided had our sights set on the CR-V. Back to Honda we went and worked with Jack. Jack is the man. He took care of everything at the front end as Cesar was busy with another customer. He pointed us in the right direction, made us comfortable, realized our needs, and didn't try to oversell us with all the extras. He ended up putting us in Mario's baby hands to finalize the deal. Just like the rest of the staff, Mario took care of us. We drove out with a great vehicle, didn't feel as if I was bent over a barrel, and happy to know my car wouldn't explode with my family inside. Fast forward three weeks... our old Camry crapped the bed and we ended up back at Honda. Pretty much did the same thing (this time with Katie) and bought an Accord (after test driving a Camry). So Honda sold two vehicles, made a few fans, and everyone is happy. The end.

Mario

cmeyer2911
7/28/2015

"Best dealership & staff around! Go see Randall Rosen!"

First saw this dealership in May 2015 when my roommate bought her car. She started with another dealer who wasn't helpful and with one phone call to Valley Honda, Randall Rosen impressed from the start so I told my roommate to go see this salesman. The attention to detail at Valley Honda is well thought out. Clean, organized and a friendly, upbeat staff. Randall was even more impressive with a wonderfully kind and friendly attitude. He was knowledgeable, efficient, and organized, and the deal was done quickly. I knew I would be back to see this guy in the future. In 5 weeks time that came to pass when my car was totaled by another driver's error. Randall was to be the first on my list to see when my claim was finally paid. At my visit, even though I was still not clear what car I wanted, Randall assured me that I would find the car for me even if it wasn't at Valley Honda. No pressure to buy at all! Randall's patient attendance to my needs helped me find just the car for me. If you're in the market for a car, do yourself a favor and visit Valley Honda, ask for Randall and see for yourself. You'll be so glad you did!!

snowmobiler
7/28/2015

"The Best Experience I Ever Had"

I just leased a CR-V from Valley Honda and could not be more impressed with the experience and the thoughtfulness of the owner and staff. While the store was very busy, they kept the process moving like I was the only customer they had. They explained the process very clearly after I selected the vehicle that I wanted and followed through on everything they said. The dealership was extremely clean and inviting. Brian, my salesperson, was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and walked me through the technology and set the vehicle up for me so that I could just drive off and enjoy. I would recommend that anyone looking for a Honda, look at this store first.

Doug_UGA
7/28/2015

"Great service with best price."

We did not feel any pressure from Cesar or Jeremy during the whole process. We got a good price on the 2015 Honda CRV and it was a no hassle test drive and a no hassle total buying experience. I would recommend Cesar, Jeremy and Valley Honda to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle. No one ever pressured us to buy anything. They gave us a price and explained the differences between the different CRV models. All other options were explained to us so we had the best information to make our choices. Could not have had a better new car buying experience.

ccarli

"Great Service"

My husband and I just bought two new cars from Valley Honda. Everyone we worked with was very professional and knowledgeable. Jack Davis helped us with both cars, a CRV and Accord, and he was excellent to work with! We couldn't have been happier with the service and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

1 - 10 of 2,031 results