Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Call
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

dannofel
12/24/2014

"Excellent Sales Experience, Professional Dealer"

Our sales rep Katy Meyer was very professional and helpful in our car search. Her description and demonstration of the various features available on the the 2015 Honda CRV were terrific. My wife and I got a great tour of the facility and we were impressed the overall level of professionalism and courtesy at Valley Honda. I highly recommend working with Katy and Valley Honda.

Stanley
12/23/2014

"Excellent Dealership"

Valley Honda representative Aldo helped me buy the 2015 Honda CRV. He was extremely helpful in explaining me various features of the car in detail. Very friendly and polite, overall a great salesman!! Valley honda the facility itself is well designed. Great series of new cars lined up for display. Very impressive and job nicely done!

musicalot24601
12/22/2014

"Thank you so much, Randall!"

Randall was incredibly helpful and willing to work with my busy schedule. He was prepared for me upon my arrival and went out of his way to make my dad and I feel comfortable. Randall was not at all pushy throughout the experience. He was factual and efficient, and the whole experience was incredibly pleasant and easy. I have now leased a Honda Civic at an exceptional price that fits within my budgetary limitations. Thank you so much for your exceptional service, and I would definitely recommend this location (and Randall) to anyone looking to buy or lease an affordable and exceptional car.

Podraza
12/20/2014

"It was a very relaxed and pleasant"

All the people I worked with at Valley were very professional, polite, and easy to work with. This is the way buying an auto should be. Easy, comfortable, confident, and relaxing. I left VALLEY HONDA confident that I made a good choice in vehicles and bought it at a fair price. If I purchase another Honda I would drive the extra mile to buy it from VALLEY.

debclare
12/20/2014

"Jack Davis was awesome!"

After the hailstorm in May, our car was totaled and we had to get a new one. After looking around at every dealership in the area, After all that, we ended up back at Valley Honda and bought a new Accord. Our young salesman, Jack Davis, was amazing and showed maturity beyond his years! We highly recommend him and this dealership.

Cathy

"My New CRV !!"

I had the pleasure of spending time last evening with Nick Theoder, and driving home in a new car!! How nice does that sound!! I would like, again, to thank Nick for his expertise, kindness, and professionalism. That is quit a statement, as few, if none would use that verbiage when describing a new car transaction! My total experience at Valley Honda was so refreshing. The receptionist kindly greeted me when I walked in., and offered me the coffee lounge area to relax and refresh. I work in Sales/Customer Service, and have an eye for the details…like clean restrooms, spotless coffee lounge, smiles and eye contact from other employees, etc… What more can I say! My evening with Nick and Valley Honda was truly wonderful. I would urge anyone looking for a vehicle to see Nick first!! My thanks and happy holiday wishes to Nick and all at Valley Honda. Cathy Swanson

mcroedel

"Thanks Jamie!"

We had a great experience at Valley Honda. Everyone was very helpful and especially Jamie who was terrific. We love our new Civic. Thank you !

Liz

"Great experience"

I leased a Honda Accord EXL a week ago and the whole experience was great. Brandon Sullivan was the salesperson we worked with and he was very helpful and knowledgeable and patient while I took my time in making my choice. Valley Honda worked with us to get the lease within our budget and made the process pleasant, not painful. I love the car and was very pleased with Valley Honda.

amazon724
12/18/2014

"Randall Rocks! !!"

The overall customer service from Randall was beyond amazing. He became a friend not just a car salesman. He understood my needs and figured out what was best for me. I cant say I was an easy customer and he still was sincere and remained kind hearted throughout the process. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I was skeptical driving into the dealership but as soon as I was there for a little bit I felt very comfortable. I cant imagine what my experience would have been like without Randall.

Yadi
12/16/2014

"Excellent Service! "

Our experience was exceptional! We got just what we were looking for and was provided with excellent service by Joe Barsalona and the Honda team!

Reviews of Joe Barsalona