Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

2,942 Dealership Reviews
Danya

"No non-sense salespeople"

We recently purchased a certified pre-owned Honda Odyssey. Brandon Brabec was our main salesperson and he was very courteous. Car salespeople tend to have a reputation for being aggressive but the people here were not like that. They were straight forward and no-nonsense, which we appreciated. I also had my two small children (ages 4 and 2) and everyone was very understanding of their child-like ways :) The dealership itself is great and one of the best I have seen. They have a lounge area, computer area, kids area, coffee, water... I might actually enjoy getting my car serviced!

MJ Degayo

"Swift experience!"

So happy to have to deal with Pat Malik. I know he would not let me down. My live-in partner have dealt with him this past few months and bought a silver CR-V touring we both have the best experience and help we could ever get from him. He'd been very patient, professional but in a friendly manner and explicitly explained to me every questions I have in order for me to understand what I'm buying. Honda Valley is such a comfortable place, feels like I'm home. So happy and satisfied with the price offered to me for another black CR-V this time around! Now I'm enjoying my new CR-V. I highly commend Pat Malik for his superb service!

Bernholdt
7/28/2016

"Great New Car buying Experience"

Once again Randall Rosen provided professionalism and patience in the decision process of buying a car. Earlier this year we purchased a Honda Pilot from Randall, so when there was a need for another vehicle we went straight to Randall Rosen for the right car. His expertise in customer service was outstanding! Thank you Randall!!!

Aatish Puniani
7/28/2016

"The best customer experience at a car dealership!"

I had the pleasure working with Randall Rosen, he provided top notch customer service and knowledge on all the vehicles. My time there was a breeze and I encourage everyone to work with Randall.

RHouston9

"New Fit Owner"

We dealt only with Tyler -- from Internet connection through purchase, and thought he was great! Totally professional, helpful, and knowledgable; we would absolutely recommend Tyler to anyone looking for a new (or used) vehicle. Really helpful, and I love the car!

Bluelady

"Great experience!"

This was my first experience buying a Honda and my salesperson Brian Vogel was very patient and courteous. I had a hard time choosing a color and he took me out to a remote lot where I was able to see all the colors of the model I selected. I didn't feel that there was any pressure to make a purchase. I would highly recommend Valley Honda and Brian Vogel.

Engineer 120v
7/28/2016

"Great Care, great service, great value."

My salesman was Tyler Davis. From the time we met, until the deal was completed, Tyler was on top of every part of the deal. I wanted water, he got it. I wanted coffee, I got it. I wanted a great deal and service, I got it. It was a pleasure dealing with Tyler, and the rest of the crew at Valley Honda. I also must mention Fred Sims. He was the one who started the entire dealing process, another great person to deal with. I can see NOW, why Valley Honda is Illinois #1 dealer.

GioandVero
7/28/2016

"Excellent service and easy transaction, thank you."

We decided to buy a Honda CR-V because we're expecting a baby. We found two cars that were within our price range. Brandon showed us both cars. He let us drive one of the cars by ourselves so we could decide. He was extremely courteous and patient. Also, I didn't feel any pressure to make a purchase, on the contrary, the process was very easy and relaxed. Brandon would always offer us coffee and water the days we visited the dealer. When we negotiated the price they were willing to work with us. We didn't go over our budget, thank God! We had compared the prices from different dealers and the Kelly Blu Book and the price we got was within our target. I highly recommend Brandon Brabec if you are planning to buy a car from Valley Honda. We deeply appreciate his honesty and professionalism and wish him success in all his endeavors.

Mari Rios

Amy
7/27/2016

"Excellent service and product!"

I have been leasing a Honda vehicle for about 11 years now. I am extremely happy with all of my vehicles and the prices that Honda has to offer. I currently just leased another CR-V and absolutely love it. Along with offering an excellent product, Honda makes sure the quality of service is outstanding. My leasing expert, Dan Pantalone, is not just trying to sell me a car, but he makes sure it is a vehicle that my family will be happy with. He takes his time and is so patient with all of my questions and shows me how to use EVERYTHING in my vehicle. He has the heart of a teacher and that is hard to find today. He understands my financial situation and always makes sure to provide me with the best possible payment for my budget. Honda has my heart due to their excellent service and vehicle selections. Thank you Dan for helping my daughter and I find the perfect vehicle. You will be missed when your retirement comes. Amy & Kylie Regas

AnneT
7/27/2016

"Loyal Valley Honda Customers"

This was our fourth purchase/lease from Valley Honda. We have always been satisfied with the superb level of customer service at this dealership. This time we had the pleasure of working with saleswoman Jacqueline Bugdalski. She really helped us narrow down our priorities and find the perfect car to fit our current needs. She was kind, patient, family focused, and respected our budget limits. Car buying can be a long, stressful process, but working with Jacqui was such a pleasure! We never felt pressured or stressed.

1 - 10 of 2,942 results