Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Randall Rosen, Sales Consultant, Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Randall Rosen

"100 Percent Satisfied "

- Jay Parkton

Valley Honda worked with us on the price of our trade-in in order to get us into a manageable monthly payment. Nick Theodor did his best to make the process of purchasing the car as smooth as possible, which is important for two working parents who have two kids and little time to spare. Plus .... Nick might be one of the happiest people we've ever met in our lives.

Nick Theodor

"Great service! "

- firsttimebuyer

As a first time car buyer, Andy made my experience easy and enjoyable. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for and was patient throughout the whole buying experience. Andy was transparent, knowledgeable, and able to answer all of our questions. Once we decided on a car, Kevin helped us finalize the sale. I would definitely recommend Andy and Valley Honda to others.

Kevin Frank
Andy Kovalsky

"Great communication"

- Kathy S.

This was my second Honda purchase with Valley, but my first with Dave Kemp. He was very quick to respond to my initial inquiry and was very knowledgeable about the HR-V in which I was interested. The exact car I wanted was not immediately available but Valley worked quickly to locate some options and minimize my wait time. Dave was very good about staying in contact with me, keeping me up to date on the progress of my order at every step. I'm very happy with my new HR-V and my purchasing experience with Dave and Valley.

Dave Kemp