Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Randall Rosen

September 21, 2017

"Awesomeness "

- Paleracio16

I went in and honestly, I was so scared but right after the test drive. I just couldn't resist! Everyone was very accommodating to my needs even for my family!

Randall Rosen

September 21, 2017

"Fantastic sales experience, a pleasure to deal with,"

- Tommyf

I have always hated buying a new car. The folks in sales and finance at Valley Honda have changed my opinion. Our salesman (Sal Capra) was friendly , helpful and honest, a true pleasure to deal with. Sal was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and took a lot of time to show us all the features of the car and take us for a test drive. Our finance person was also straightforward and honest with us. These folks at Valley Honda were a pleasure to deal with. It was worth driving to Aurora, even though it wasn’t the closest dealer to home.

Sal Capra

September 20, 2017

"First Car Buying Experience"

- MMcGary10

This was my first ever experience with purchasing a vehicle, and Fred was awesome throughout the entirety of it. I was looking into purchasing the new Honda Civic, and Fred was very helpful in answering any questions that I had and he made sure to show me all of the features of the car before, during, and after our test drive. He was never pushy and got back to me in a timely manner when I emailed him with questions. I ended up purchasing the car this past Saturday and I couldn't be happier with it. Both Fred and Jab helped with negotiating the price to one that I was comfortable with. I will definitely return to Valley Honda with any future car purchases and recommend them to everyone I know.

Jab Rahman