Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

1,617 Dealership Reviews
Tricia

"Great experience!"

Nick Poole was great! From the start, as we entered Honda, he helped us, took care of us, did his best to answer all of our questions, stayed with us until 11 am! And só did Mari! Thanks so much for such a great customer service!!!!

Mari

BrsFn34
3/03/2015

"Great Job and a Great Deal!"

I called Valley Honda to inquire about a new vehicle. After 10 minutes on the phone and a follow-up email within 20 minutes after the initial call, I had all the info that I requested. Brittany worked hard to answer all questions through my visit to the dealership and we got a great deal on a new Honda! Thanks to Brittany and also to Kurt! A great car-buying experience!

margaret b

"Great Experieince"

I purchased my 2nd Honda Civic recently from Valley Honda. My family has bought 5 vehicles from Jeremy Andrews over the years. I have been very pleased with the service provided throughout the purchasing process. Jeremy was very helpful, friendly, respectful and great to work with. If you are looking to buy a Honda, Valley Honda is the place to go and Jeremey Andrews is the guy to see.

LisaSickler

"Very Happy !"

Although I was purchasing a used vehicle, Nick Theodor was very professional, friendly and spent the time needed to find the best vehicle that suited me and that also would fit into my budget . Nick was very accomodating, I didnt feel rushed even though I was not purchasing a new Honda. I would highly recommend my family and friends to Valley Honda and to Nick who is very personable and knowledgeable about the vehicles and whole process.

leajam1
3/02/2015

"Great experience working with Katy!"

We had a great experience purchasing our new Honda Pilot through Katie Meyer at Valley Honda. She was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. This was not the case at other dealers we visited so it was a very welcome surprise! Would definitely recommend Katy and the whole Valley Honda team to anyone!

Victoria
3/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchased my first vehicle from valley Honda, customer service was amazing and everyone was friendly, they were patient with me while i made my decision. The facility was clean and very inviting, Jeremy Andrews did a great job finding me the right car at an affordable price. I was satisfied with my purchase and i've never thought that car buying could be that easy.

larryrcar15
3/01/2015

"Best car buying experience ever! Nikki is great!"

Wonderful experience Nikki is great to work with, very professional, in fact we went back for a second car and looked specifically for her to assist us again.

tbarnes5991
2/28/2015

"Great Place!"

I've bought one car here before with Nick Theodore. He is a really friendly person to work with! However, when I went in this time there was only one problem I had overall. That problem was with the clarity on how they locate a car for you. I was told that they would search up to a 500 mile radius to find me a car. Sounds good right? Well, low and behold when I got a phone call saying they went to Ohio to get my specific car, not only did they go 546 miles round trip but they drove the car back from there... Literally drove it 273 miles. The problem here is, I did not know that when they said search within a 500 mile radius that could also mean the car would have up to 500 miles on it as well. There was a huge clarification problem there and I wish I would've known about the car having that many miles, otherwise I would have just ordered one online and made sure it was delivered by truck! Overall, Valley Honda is by far the nicest Honda dealer I've ever been to and the environment, prices, and employees are AWESOME. Just beware when asking a dealer to locate a car that your "new" car will have miles on it as well! By the way, Nick Theodore is a great salesman and I highly recommend dealing with him, just make sure that if you are unsure about something ASK, he will be more than willing to find a solution.

Cmetrou
2/27/2015

"Trustworthy and knowledgeable sales rep "

Nick Theodor guided me in choosing a car as he had a lot of knowledge of the Honda product. He helped put me into a car that fit my lifestyle, personality and budget. Nick kept me informed via email as well as follow up phone calls. I appreciated the personal touch throughout my car buying process. I would recommend Nick Theodor to anyone thinking of buying a car at Valley Honda!

mimi
2/27/2015

"(Nick Theodor)Excellent Sales consultant"

My Wife and i just bought our 1st Mercedes from Valley Honda and we love it!!, thanks to nick and his knowledge of cars,his professionalism and friendliness now our #1 dealership is valley Honda Naperville. Nick made our purchase nice and smooth and he gave us the best deal ever. I would 100% recommend "Nick Theodor" for your next purchase

Nick Theodor