Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

4173 Ogden Ave,
Aurora, Illinois 60504
Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Info
About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Valley Honda is the Midwest's largest volume Honda dealership and ranks as one of the top 25 volume Honda dealerships in the U.S. A massive selection of Honda vehicles enable Valley Honda to provide tremendous savings the customer. Most importantly, however, is Valley Honda's focus on truly serving the customer. As a 7 straight Honda President's Award recipient, Valley Honda is recognized by American Honda as one of the highest customer satisfaction dealerships in the country. Huge Volume, Incredible Selection, and Tremendous Customer Satisfaction. This is the Valley Honda commitment to you.

About Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora Learn More

1,832 Dealership Reviews
David84
5/27/2015

"A fantastic staff and a amazing experience "

Not knowing much about buying cars, the staff at Honda were extremely helpful and did everything possible to ensure I was comfortable buying a car. There was absolutely no pressure at all or pushing me to buy car that I was not sure of. My salesman Nick Poole was fantastic in explaining all my questions and if he didn't know something, he was sure to ask someone who did. Thanks is not enough to say for all the help they did for me in getting the car I wanted. I will definitely recommend them to everyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. In fact, I already have and I just left the dealership two hours ago. Thank you for the great experience.

driver1horselover
5/27/2015

"Katy Meyer and Kurt Gonzalez"

We traded a 2006 Honda Pilot to lease a CRV-EXL. Kurt Gonzalez was our first contact and we found him to be the consummate professional; competent, articulate, enthusiastic and efficient. He is not a hard sell guy but rather was graceful and considerate of our needs and requests during negotiations; we feel we got the best deal possible. When Katy Meyer assumed the responsibility to complete our transaction, she, too, was extraordinarily competent and made everything as comfortable as could be expected. Both John and I were doubly impressed with her knowledge of car functions as she spent valuable time demonstrating all facets of mechanical equipment. Katy has a warm personality which eased the timely process necessary to complete legal and financial paperwork. We have purchased 4 new Hondas and the service at Valley Honda was superior than any previous experience. Thank you to Valley Honda for capable employees..

Kruchtens

"New HRV Owner!"

We worked Brittany on the purchase of our new Honda HRV. Buying a new vehicle can be stressful but Brittany handled all of our questions with grace and a big smile. We left not only with our new car but with a total positive experience. Thanks to both Brittany and Don!

bgarci98
5/27/2015

"Friendly helpful and comforting "

being my first time buying a new car I was very nervous but Dave kemp made the experience easy and quick. He was very helpful and I could tell he was a genuine guy.

Jim x

"Great Experience"

I used Nick Poole to help me purchase my new Honda. He was very helpful and worked hard to make me happy. Thanks! Good Work!

Korby01
5/26/2015

"I was very happy with my experience."

This dealership is extremely impressive. Our sales person, Bill Terhorst, could not have been more helpful. He went above and beyond to show us how to use all the functions in this vehicle. I told all my friends about him and the dealership. It was a most enjoyable experience.

Shagemaster
5/26/2015

"Awesome Customer Service - Tom Propersi!!"

Thank You Tom and Nick! You made our whole experience easy and made us feel comfortable. Tom you thought of everything and took care to show us every option available. You took time to make sure we understood everything and even showed us how to program and use our new CR-V. Not one detail was missed especially at the final inspection, you were quick to make sure the car was perfect before letting us drive off. I would recommend you and Valley Honda to all our friends and family- you guys really understand true customer service - YOU ROCK!

paul5

"Great Experience!"

Andy was great for my first-time car buying experience as a new graduate. He was very attentive, detailed, helpful and kind. I appreciate the service and would recommend him to anyone!

g&e2015
5/26/2015

"Service was terrific at Honda Valley"

Our family went home with our first family vehicle just this past weekend. Nikki helped us and was nothing but super helpful throughout the whole process. She really made my husband and I her priority and even went above and beyond to making sure I ate and was fed, as I am pregnant with our third on the way. It was a long and busy day but we felt so taken care of. Nikki answered all our questions and made sure we were at ease and happy with the whole process. Honda Valley has a great team and I would highly recommend all our friends to them! Thank you again Nikki!

chev1213
5/26/2015

"Hands Down Best Experience to Date!"

I dread stepping foot on a dealer lot, it gives me anxiety. Most all sales people are pushy and I feel like they don't listen cause all they care about is making the sale. That was not the case at Valley Honda. I live in Janesville, WI therefore, it was important for the financing side to be as complete as possible before making a 2 hour drive to find out if the deal would or wouldn't work for me. Within a matter of minutes after sending the online information request, Julie contacted me. She was very pleasant to work with and incredibly helpful. Not long after, Randall contacted me to give me some more information on the CX-9 I was interested in. What I appreciated is that he never once tried to push me into a new vehicle, he instantly became my favorite car sales man of all time. Julie, the finance team and Randall together were able to get my paperwork completely approved and ready for signing before I even stepped foot inside the dealership, making the purchasing process that much easier. We did have an issue with the vehicle when we were driving back to WI however, the manner in which it was handled was beyond impressive. The service team owned responsibility and went above and beyond to ensure it was not only corrected but that we were completely satisfied. During that process the GM took time out of his day to chat with us and be sure the situation was handled and that we were well taken care of. A member of management followed up halfway through my drive home to be sure everything was still okay and Randall followed up a couple days later. I will be referring all my family and friends to Randall for any future car needs, he (and the whole Valley Honda team) were an absolute pleasure to work with!! Thank you to all of you!

1 - 10 of 1,832 results