Wayne Subaru

Jim Malloy

May 23, 2017

"Perfect experience!"

- Happygirls..

Leasing my new Subaru Legacy in Wayne was a perfect experience! Charlie Wilson was my salesperson and I couldn't have been more satisfied! Charlie listened to what my needs and wants were and delivered! He was not pushy like most salespeople are and that is why I felt so comfortable there. Everyone else at the dealership was extremely nice and helpful. I felt so comfortable and satisfied that I came back shortly after to lease a Subaru Impreza for my daughter...we are 2 very happy ladies!!! Thank you Charlie Wilson😃

Charlie Wilson

May 15, 2017

"My first Subaru"

- Bob

Been a truck guy for years, but after looking online and test driving the Subaru Forester , I knew it was the one for me. Jim Malloy was very helpful with me picking out the right one for my needs. I would recommend this dealership and Jim to everyone.

Jim Malloy

May 15, 2017

"Good, pleasant experience !!!!"

- cristian

Dear Jim, thank you for helping our surprise for our daughter graduation present come true and in time for her home arrival. Thank you for your dedication and patience especially in those rainy days, going thru the car lot and finding the right car for us. Thank you

Used 2013 Subaru Outback, $17900