White Plains Nissan

White Plains Nissan Info

DCH Freehold Nissan

Sansone Nissan

"A scam!"

I was lured into the dealership by a mailer offering a good price on a trade in for my vehicle. It was all pretend. They offered me a fraction of the amount previously given and blamed their ad agency for the false advertising. Don't bother going there. They wasted my time with blatantly false advertising and unapologetic customer service.

Manager and Used Car Manager

"Manager is an xx"

I loved a car on the lot, and the salesperson was knowledgable and helpful. But while I was waiting to get my appraisal, the idiot of a manager spoke loudly and unprofessionally about how he didn't want to make a deal on his "tricked out" model. If this was his attempt to play hardball it failed, as I left the dealership and headed to Yonkers. What an xx!

Mahari Davis (solid), John Caputo (should be fired)

"The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, extremely..."

The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, extremely competent, and went out of their way. The lease of my new Nissan was a great experience from walking through the door to picking it up 2 days later. I would recommend White Plains Nissan highly, and will be going back for service and for future leases.

John Caputo, Chris McGovern, Dave Oknaian, Al Alvarez

"WP Nissan made it clear that they wanted my business and..."

WP Nissan made it clear that they wanted my business and were willing to work with me on price and accomadating all my needs like picking up my previous car. Since I've picked up the Rogue the customer service has continued with follow up calls. The service department has been great as well in responding to my queries and needs very quickly.

Ashley Wall

"Go to WP Nissan and ask for the salesperson Sandra Cepeda..."

Go to WP Nissan and ask for the salesperson Sandra Cepeda or call her at 914/683-3800 ext 215. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and nice. The manager John Caputo and Sandra made leasing my car and my fiances' very easy. I never felt pressured like you do at most dealerships with the 'You want to take this car home tonight' gimmicks or 'how much money are you willing to give me today' nonsense. The manager John spoke to me like a regular person and gave me accurate information for me to take home and make a reasonable decision. Highly reccomend this dealer if you are in Westchester County. DO NOT waste your time going to TEDDY NISSAN in the BRONX! Horrible experience there.

Sandra Cepeda

"Best car dealership experience I've ever had. No..."

Best car dealership experience I've ever had. No nonesense, delivered as expected. Walked in, explained what I wanted to do, wasn't given the run around - just made the deal as discussed.

Chris McGovern

"I only had my annual inspection done on my car, my car is..."

I only had my annual inspection done on my car, my car is of a different make and they took my car without question asked and perform the inspection on it.

Mike

"Sandra Cepeda was awesome. Very knowledgable, helpful and..."

Sandra Cepeda was awesome. Very knowledgable, helpful and made it a great experience. I highly recommend the sales and finance staff there to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Sandra Cepeda

"I was able to trade in my murano very easily. Within 2..."

I was able to trade in my murano very easily. Within 2 days of visiting Andrew, I had a new lease. He was thorough and kept me in the loop. He was honest and I believe gave me a great deal.

Andrew Goldberg

"Dave was very helpful and knowledgeable. We will..."

Dave was very helpful and knowledgeable. We will definitely refer friends and family to him. We had a great experience with the dealership and the entire staff.

Dave Oaks