White Plains Nissan

31 W New York Post Rd,
White Plains, New York 10607
White Plains Nissan Info
About White Plains Nissan

For many years, White Plains Nissan has been satisfying the needs of customers from all over Westchester County. With professional and respectful service, we pride ourselves on the ability to work with you to find the perfect new car in the easiest way possible. Because of our large inventory, multiple service options and dedicated sales staff, we provide an ideal atmosphere for new car buyers.

About White Plains Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

CarolynM
4/23/2015

"Process was quick and staff was accomodating"

The process of leasing my car from WP Nissan went very quickly. I came in knowing what type of car I wanted (Rogue) but not the model. Keith Roberts helped me to select the model (SV) which was in stock in the color I wanted. I was able to pick it up the next day. I'm pleased with the service plans they offered me and am looking forward to enjoying my first new car in 10 years!

Keith Roberts

Alida08
4/14/2015

"Everything thing was great"

Everyone was very helpful, nice and charming. Great dealership i will recommend to all my friends. Arturo made everything happen im so glan he was my sales helper

Arturo ildefonso

cduonnolo
4/04/2015

"Great Buying Experience and Professional Staff All Around!!!"

All the staff at WP Nissan were courteous, patient and professional during the entire decision and buying experience. Seats and coffee were provided left and right for all of us (3). More over, the car we needed and the price point we discussed from the very beginning, were adhered to. In addition, free oil changes were provided for an entire year for our daughter. They also had the car detailed and readied at the time they promised, the very next day. I would highly recommend these folks due to their professional and also the stock they have available depending on buyer needs. Could not be happier!!! THANK YOU!!!

Gezim Kurtish

John
3/04/2015

"Dishonest "

It took over 4 days to get my vehicle, was lied to several time by Frank Jutso, and other staff members. They did a quick change on my contract, raising the price and offering a $719 rebate check I have yet to receive, its been 6 months. They don't return calls. Criminal is the only way to describe them

Frank Jutso

StayAwayFromWhitePlains
2/23/2015

"One of the Absolute Worst, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!"

You have been warned!!!!!! Stay away from this dealership, (I wish my family had). One of worst dealership we have ever delt with. Former Sales Mgr Mike/Mark? was awful (quite a liar), new guy Gallo Q is equally as bad. Rosie is useless, will promise you the world & deliver nothing. Bought a pre-certified 2010 vehicle there (found out later it had been in an accident). Was in the shop 6 - 8 times over the last year, including 3 weeks for an entirely new driveshaft/differential. Must have used the Nissan roadside assistance over a dozen times. This vehicle has too many problems to mention, including an electrical short that no-one can find. Rental car reimbursement have been several months late to non-existant. Go anyplace else but here.....

2 sales mgrs, & Rosie

justinkatt
10/10/2014

"Fraud"

I spent weeks working with Frank Justo to buy a 2014 Pathfinder. We agreed on terms, but then when I went to the dealership to pick up the car (taking a day off work to do so) he and the sales manager Dave Oaks, tried to change the terms of the deal. I was forced to walk away from the deal. They were completely unapologetic. This was total bad faith.

Frank Justo, Dave Oaks

Emzy
9/05/2014

"A scam!"

I was lured into the dealership by a mailer offering a good price on a trade in for my vehicle. It was all pretend. They offered me a fraction of the amount previously given and blamed their ad agency for the false advertising. Don't bother going there. They wasted my time with blatantly false advertising and unapologetic customer service.

Manager and Used Car Manager

oliver321
9/03/2014

"Manager is an xx"

I loved a car on the lot, and the salesperson was knowledgable and helpful. But while I was waiting to get my appraisal, the idiot of a manager spoke loudly and unprofessionally about how he didn't want to make a deal on his "tricked out" model. If this was his attempt to play hardball it failed, as I left the dealership and headed to Yonkers. What an xx!

Mahari Davis (solid), John Caputo (should be fired)

tjd13
9/02/2013

"The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, extremely..."

The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, extremely competent, and went out of their way. The lease of my new Nissan was a great experience from walking through the door to picking it up 2 days later. I would recommend White Plains Nissan highly, and will be going back for service and for future leases.

John Caputo, Chris McGovern, Dave Oknaian, Al Alvarez

vmelrose
12/18/2012

"WP Nissan made it clear that they wanted my business and..."

WP Nissan made it clear that they wanted my business and were willing to work with me on price and accomadating all my needs like picking up my previous car. Since I've picked up the Rogue the customer service has continued with follow up calls. The service department has been great as well in responding to my queries and needs very quickly.

Ashley Wall