White Plains Nissan

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Smithtown Nissan

StayAwayFromWhitePlains
2/23/2015

"One of the Absolute Worst, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!"

You have been warned!!!!!! Stay away from this dealership, (I wish my family had). One of worst dealership we have ever delt with. Former Sales Mgr Mike/Mark? was awful (quite a liar), new guy Gallo Q is equally as bad. Rosie is useless, will promise you the world & deliver nothing. Bought a pre-certified 2010 vehicle there (found out later it had been in an accident). Was in the shop 6 - 8 times over the last year, including 3 weeks for an entirely new driveshaft/differential. Must have used the Nissan roadside assistance over a dozen times. This vehicle has too many problems to mention, including an electrical short that no-one can find. Rental car reimbursement have been several months late to non-existant. Go anyplace else but here.....

2 sales mgrs, & Rosie

justinkatt
10/10/2014

"Fraud"

I spent weeks working with Frank Justo to buy a 2014 Pathfinder. We agreed on terms, but then when I went to the dealership to pick up the car (taking a day off work to do so) he and the sales manager Dave Oaks, tried to change the terms of the deal. I was forced to walk away from the deal. They were completely unapologetic. This was total bad faith.

Frank Justo, Dave Oaks

Emzy
9/05/2014

"A scam!"

I was lured into the dealership by a mailer offering a good price on a trade in for my vehicle. It was all pretend. They offered me a fraction of the amount previously given and blamed their ad agency for the false advertising. Don't bother going there. They wasted my time with blatantly false advertising and unapologetic customer service.

Manager and Used Car Manager

oliver321
9/03/2014

"Manager is an xx"

I loved a car on the lot, and the salesperson was knowledgable and helpful. But while I was waiting to get my appraisal, the idiot of a manager spoke loudly and unprofessionally about how he didn't want to make a deal on his "tricked out" model. If this was his attempt to play hardball it failed, as I left the dealership and headed to Yonkers. What an xx!

Mahari Davis (solid), John Caputo (should be fired)

tjd13
9/02/2013

"The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, extremely..."

The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, extremely competent, and went out of their way. The lease of my new Nissan was a great experience from walking through the door to picking it up 2 days later. I would recommend White Plains Nissan highly, and will be going back for service and for future leases.

John Caputo, Chris McGovern, Dave Oknaian, Al Alvarez

vmelrose
12/18/2012

"WP Nissan made it clear that they wanted my business and..."

WP Nissan made it clear that they wanted my business and were willing to work with me on price and accomadating all my needs like picking up my previous car. Since I've picked up the Rogue the customer service has continued with follow up calls. The service department has been great as well in responding to my queries and needs very quickly.

Ashley Wall

VitoVincent
11/05/2012

"Go to WP Nissan and ask for the salesperson Sandra Cepeda..."

Go to WP Nissan and ask for the salesperson Sandra Cepeda or call her at 914/683-3800 ext 215. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and nice. The manager John Caputo and Sandra made leasing my car and my fiances' very easy. I never felt pressured like you do at most dealerships with the 'You want to take this car home tonight' gimmicks or 'how much money are you willing to give me today' nonsense. The manager John spoke to me like a regular person and gave me accurate information for me to take home and make a reasonable decision. Highly reccomend this dealer if you are in Westchester County. DO NOT waste your time going to TEDDY NISSAN in the BRONX! Horrible experience there.

Sandra Cepeda

mikez5678
10/07/2012

"Best car dealership experience I've ever had. No..."

Best car dealership experience I've ever had. No nonesense, delivered as expected. Walked in, explained what I wanted to do, wasn't given the run around - just made the deal as discussed.

Chris McGovern

msrosa1
10/03/2012

"I only had my annual inspection done on my car, my car is..."

I only had my annual inspection done on my car, my car is of a different make and they took my car without question asked and perform the inspection on it.

Mike

Randykoonce
10/03/2012

"Sandra Cepeda was awesome. Very knowledgable, helpful and..."

Sandra Cepeda was awesome. Very knowledgable, helpful and made it a great experience. I highly recommend the sales and finance staff there to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Sandra Cepeda