White Plains Nissan

500 Tarrytown rd,
White Plains, New York 10607
White Plains Nissan Info
About White Plains Nissan

For many years, White Plains Nissan has been satisfying the needs of customers from all over Westchester County. With professional and respectful service, we pride ourselves on the ability to work with you to find the perfect new car in the easiest way possible. Because of our large inventory, multiple service options and dedicated sales staff, we provide an ideal atmosphere for new car buyers.

About White Plains Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Happy people!
5/27/2015

"New Car"

Frank V. and Lorraine, We had no problem turning in our car We had a new car in less the 24Hrs. Thank you Nissan White Plains.

NurseD21
5/26/2015

"above and beyond "

The team went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted! They were even kind enough to stay after hours to show me all the features in my car when I picked it up!

Tvguy
5/12/2015

"Glad to be the first!"

Alex is not only inheriting a Service Area from previous Dealership Owners, but he's trying to be the Best and he shows it at every turn! I had the occcasion of two visits to the Service Dept and gotta tell ya, he put the biggest smile on my face and we hadn't even met yet. He greeted most every customer he could, always with a smile and true concern for the customer and, was able to keep things moving the Shop area. I have dealt with dealerships in Rockland County for service and the first time, one dealership ran out of parts so they installed half and called me end of day to tell me. The second dealership took my car in for service, and i checked in mid day "almost done" only to come in at the end of day to discover, that due to a mix up, they have NEVER actually gotten to my car for service. Karen was on top of my car's progress the whole time, thank you! Alex and this Dealership can have my business ANYTIME!! Bravo!!!

patrick

CarGuy1989
5/12/2015

"Great Experince"

Grecia helped me out when I was debating over which car was best for my family and myself. She was very patient and answered all of my questions. She took the time to listen to what i needed and when she showed me a few different models, she clearly explained the differences allowing me to make an informed decision. It was easy to talk to her, she was a great help!

shug250
5/11/2015

"Smooth No Pressure Sales "

White Plains Nissan is under a new ownership structure. When I walked into the dealership as a repeat customer, I was happy to find that I received the same type of customer service from the entire staff that I have grown accustomed to over the years. My salesman, Mr. Mahari Davis, was a true professional with a great personality. I was offered refreshments, a test drive on the 2015 SL AWD Rouge and a complete demonstration on all the new features on the car. Most importantly, Mr. Davis' style is no pressure sales combined with great after sales follow-up which I greatly appreciated. Love my new Nissan Rogue!

Needforspeed21
5/11/2015

"Thorough & Efficient Sale. "

Went in not really sure what I was looking for but Grecia came and thoroughly gave me a run down of all the cars qualities and recommended what best suited my needs. I loved how efficient and easy going Grecia was which made finding my car all the more successful. Great job Nissan White Plains! Thanks Grecia!

Danny15

"Great service!"

When i arrived at the dealership and started to look around because i usually cant decide fast and there I was greeted by Grecia. She showed me around and was very patient dealing with me since i could be a hard person to deal with sometimes. She is very good with customer service i could learn from her since i am also in customer service. At the end I got the car i wanted and was greeted with some great customer service thanks to her.

Andy1125
5/11/2015

"Hands down Amazing customer service!!!!"

I arrived at Nissan after doing my homework on which dealership would give me what I want for the right price and quality. I wasn't expecting to make a purchase on the spot but I did want someone to take the time to show me around and eventually return and take the plunge. Grecia was just the right person for the job!! As soon as I entered she greeted me and made me feel welcome. There was no pressure to buy on the spot and she was very patient with me. I am a very indecisive person and always skeptical of prices. But she talked me through every inch of paperwork and spent an enormous part of her day showing me different cars. She was so sweet and personable, I can't imagine that my experience would've been as pleasing if someone else would've attended me that day. All in all if you enter the Nissan white plains dealership ask for Grecia (although chances are she will be already waiting for you with a warm smile).

CarolynM
4/23/2015

"Process was quick and staff was accomodating"

The process of leasing my car from WP Nissan went very quickly. I came in knowing what type of car I wanted (Rogue) but not the model. Keith Roberts helped me to select the model (SV) which was in stock in the color I wanted. I was able to pick it up the next day. I'm pleased with the service plans they offered me and am looking forward to enjoying my first new car in 10 years!

Keith Roberts

Alida08
4/14/2015

"Everything thing was great"

Everyone was very helpful, nice and charming. Great dealership i will recommend to all my friends. Arturo made everything happen im so glan he was my sales helper

Arturo ildefonso