White Plains Nissan

Mahari Davis

January 27, 2017

"Great New Rogue"

- JOHN PATRICK MURPHY

I got a good deal for my 2016 Rogue SL by Chris, Achilles, and Mahari. Mahari was knowledgeable and very patient. No pressure and he is very helpful informing my wife and I concerning all the different features. The car is like a space ship. I would buy again from White Plains Nissan. The Purchase Agreement has many components, so review each item on the Purchase Agreement before signing the agreement.

November 06, 2016

"A pleasure doing business with Mahari and Achilles!"

- Slyancey

Achilles listen to what I wanted and worked with me to get the car I wanted. I did not feel pressured or taken advantage of because I am a woman. In fact I felt as though I was treated with the up most respect as a gentleman treats a woman. Like my big brother worked at dealership. Mahari was very informative about the vehicle and made the picking up off my new Maxima a family affair. He showed each family member something about the vehicle they would enjoy, and made sure to call to see how I was enjoying my new car. This is my third Nissan and although this time I went to a few dealerships before feeling comfortable to buy with them, these two gentlemen completed what I feel when I buy Nissan. Quality Customer service, Quality Car, And Quality service.

October 29, 2016

"Love my new Rogue!"

- Jlabella

Dan went over and above to get me the deal of a lifetime! He reached out to us as soon as he saw what I had requested and I couldn't e happier!

White Plains Nissan, White Plains, NY, 10607