White Plains Nissan

500 Tarrytown rd,
White Plains, New York 10607
White Plains Nissan Info
About White Plains Nissan

For many years, White Plains Nissan has been satisfying the needs of customers from all over Westchester County. With professional and respectful service, we pride ourselves on the ability to work with you to find the perfect new car in the easiest way possible. Because of our large inventory, multiple service options and dedicated sales staff, we provide an ideal atmosphere for new car buyers.

About White Plains Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

iosantosmusic
5/02/2016

"Excellent service by amazing human beings."

The customer service experience was overall extraordinary. Very anazing group of human beings working at this dealership and made our car buying a great transaction. Thanks to Luis Charleswell, German Flores and George Pacheco.

Luis Charleswell, German Flores and George Pacheco

marian
4/27/2016

"2nd time was a charm"

This was the second time that my husband and I used this dealership to lease a car. Luis and Jorge met my expectations and I would highly recommend this dealership and their services.

Luis Charleswell, Jorge Pacheco

petertocco1
4/21/2016

"Great experience "

All the staff was very helpful and friendly. Mahari helped me get out of my lease early and into a new car in less than 4 hours with very good savings.

RahmanQuest
4/19/2016

"Fastet and most smooth car buying process ever!!!"

I was in a very delicate situation after recovering from bankruptcy and needed a vehicle that fit my family's needs while staying within my budget. I've visited a few other dealerships but this was the best customer experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle. The terms where fair and the pre-owned vehicle I purchased surpassed what I was expecting. My little brother said he would like to purchase his next car from them as well. Thank you for such a swift process.

Anthony Nunez

Cammy388
4/19/2016

"Friendly"

I was very happy with the service given at the shop. Everyone was very informative and friendly. The customer service was amazing, especially Mr. Mahari Davis. He kept me in the loop and his personality is amazing.

Cwallace27
4/18/2016

"Execellent, professional experience"

I traveled from connecticute and this is the first dealership where I felt like the salesman that I delt with were actually working for me and not the other way around. I have not financed a car in the past 10 years because I was taken advantage of by past dealerships. The professionalism, efficiency and team work that was displayed was above and beyond what I ever expected. I have and will continue to recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a car.

Luis charleswell, German Flores, George pacheco

Clayman
4/16/2016

"The right price "

I came in with an idea of what I could possibly walk out with. But even with my credit score they were able to get me below the monthly payments I was expecting to pay. I walked out with a 2016 pathfinder very happy. I look forward to seeing you again for my next vehicle. Thank you A.B.C.

Kwon Thornton

amybang
4/03/2016

"Fantastic test drive experience!"

I had a horrible test drive experience earlier in the day at another Nissan dealership. I really wanted to drive the 2016 Maxima and it was clear that the salesman at my first test drive didn't take me seriously as a customer. I left pissed off and desperately wanting a real test drive, so I looked up the next closest dealership and it turned out to be White Plains Nissan. I was a little apprehensive because this dealership looked tiny. But there was plenty of parking next to the door and Matthew introduced himself to me. I told him I wanted to drive the new Maxima and after talking with me a little bit about what I was looking for, he went off to get one for me to drive. He thoughtfully noted the color of the car I drove up in and chose a Maxima in the same color for the test drive. Matthew encouraged me to take the car on the freeway (something I wasn't allowed to do at my first test drive) and gave me lots of tips and information on the newest features as we went. He wasn't always able to answer all of my questions but he remembered what he couldn't answer and made sure to get me answers when we got back to the salesroom. He made my test drive a joy. I'm at the beginning of my car buying adventure and my friend and I noticed that some of the more senior sales people were encouraging him to press me into talking financing and making a decision. But he understood I'm not quite ready for that yet and did not pressure me at all. He gave me his card, encouraged me to come back and try it again, and sent me on my way. Thanks to this fantastic experience, the Maxima is currently at the top of my list. Thank you!

Matthew

haaha831
3/31/2016

"OUTSTANDING"

I service both my car cars there,and also rent cars the staff is perfect makes me feel like I have known them for 30 years.

The young lady that takes the payments for service and rentals cant remember her name sorry.

Avi Mangar
3/31/2016

"Phenomenal staff"

Ashawn and Andreas are great to work with- VERY knowledgeable, friendly, and will offer you the best possible deal. I didn't end up leasing here, but that has nothing at all to do with the staff. If I'd liked the car better, there is no question this dealership would have had my business.

Reviews of Mahari Davis