White Plains Nissan

500 Tarrytown rd,
White Plains, New York 10607
White Plains Nissan Info
About White Plains Nissan

For many years, White Plains Nissan has been satisfying the needs of customers from all over Westchester County. With professional and respectful service, we pride ourselves on the ability to work with you to find the perfect new car in the easiest way possible. Because of our large inventory, multiple service options and dedicated sales staff, we provide an ideal atmosphere for new car buyers.

About White Plains Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Arvind Acharya
5/24/2016

"Great experience - leased a Nissan Rogue"

I met four people at this dealership: I would give them all an A+. First, Manin Mathew, the sales person was extremely patient, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. He made the selection and pricing decision really easy. Next, his manager Kwan came by, spoke for a few minutes, and came back with a terrific price. Manin then arranged for the new car to be picked up within two hours...in the meantime, their finance manager Chris had all the paperwork ready, went over many available options, and financing, and got it all it out of the way in 15 minutes. I also met Monica who was very interested in understanding and learning my experience at the dealership. Overall, I am very pleased with the way this turned out. Dealer is highly recommended. Surely an A+.

Monica Sanchez, Kwan

vourmcm
5/23/2016

"THE BEST DEALERSHIP HANDS DOWN!"

For first time buyer or even those who already have a car, ask for NICK he is the BEST! Patience, friendly, and I can tell takes his job serious. 10 STARS!

Nick Sheraim

Carey7703
5/23/2016

"Rich and Kathy Carey's Review of WP Nissan"

Our visit at White Plains Nissan was great. We were treated wonderfully by Sales (Ricky), Finance (George and Chris) and Management (German (I hope I spelled that correctly) and Monica. When we told Ricky about some financial issues, he and the Finance People went out of their to get the deal done. Bottom Line: We successfully purchased a Certified, Pre-owned 2014 Nissan Sentra 4 Door Sedan, with only 9062 miles! The car is great and we could not be happier. My Wife and I just want to say THANKS!!! to all the great people at White Plains Nissan and "JOB WELL DONE"!!! Thanks again, folks!

Ricky Riccardo, Monica Sanchez, George and German, last names I do not ave.

jdeelee
5/22/2016

"My review "

Very good service,and a wonderful experience. Nick is the best I would strongly recommend that you get down to white plains Nissan and get ready for a great deal!

Nick Shergill

Sweet Rogue
5/20/2016

"Pleased"

The Rogue I was buying was at the service garage , so I was buying an auto unseen, they were selling an auto unseen. We were reviewing options and was told that Rogue wasn't equipped with roof rails etc. I made my deposit and on the sales order was the inventory number. When I arrive home I checked online to view details of my Rogue. The advertisement mentioned options I was told weren't included. I checked with Nick afterward. He said it wasn't supposed to come with it but that Nissian would honor my deal with the online option package. He was very excited for me. Being an accountant I know someone behind closed doors was going take a beating for this mishap. So I brought it up with Chris McGovern, that if I had to come up with something to make it right that we should talk. I was thinking in the back of my mind of splitting the difference, maybe a total of another 400 to me. But Chris told me the matter was resolved, to be happy and not to worry about it. For myself , even though I'm in my 50's, buying a car is still a stressful situation. So my current purchase was very pleasant. There are other things that made this easier too, showroom environment and pleasant staff.

Nick Shergill

Bsols

"Great, Experience, Comfortable"

I felt comfortable with the dealer who was helping me through this process. His great attitude and the bilingual capability Jonathan had with me and my family was very helpful. The dealership itself was very respectful and Jonathan was able to fulfill our wants and needs. Will come back very soon!

Jonathan

Pathfinder16

"Straight to the point"

After my experience with Yonkers Kia i was afraid to lease again. This experience was excellent. They were clear as to what i had to pay. There were no hidden cost.

daniellesputo

"great experience"

I walked out of the dealership with an Arctic Blue 2016 Nissan Rogue and I couldn't be happier. Great service, very professional and time efficient

Ricky Ricardo

TheoneiAm
5/15/2016

"Great.... Fast ... Easy ... Honest"

Wow great people thanks too Luis Charleswell and German Flores and George Pacheco who went all out to satisfy my needs and wants I will recommend this dealership to any one with out a doubt not to mention my sales man Luis Charleswell really took time to explain to me the differences of lease and finance and all my other million questions lol thanks Luis very appreciated .

Luis Charleswell

josh123
5/15/2016

"Awesome Best Ever "

Louis, Carlos, George and Chris were extremely helpful, fair, honest and straight forward. They were just all around a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend this dealership over all others

Carlos, Louis and George