White Plains Nissan

500 Tarrytown rd,
White Plains, New York 10607
White Plains Nissan Info
About White Plains Nissan

For many years, White Plains Nissan has been satisfying the needs of customers from all over Westchester County. With professional and respectful service, we pride ourselves on the ability to work with you to find the perfect new car in the easiest way possible. Because of our large inventory, multiple service options and dedicated sales staff, we provide an ideal atmosphere for new car buyers.

About White Plains Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Pat0461
9/03/2015

"pleasant staff "

went in knowing what car and deal i wanted. after the usual back and forth i came away with a fair trade in on my car and a fair price on the car i wanted from a good inventory. overall i came away feeling very satisfied with the dealership and a competent courteous staff.

andrrz86
8/31/2015

"Great service "

Great service and match my expectations of my new vehicle. The personal is friendly and also like the valet parking and the environment of people on the premises

Sally
8/27/2015

"Two New Nissan in Six Weeks"

We have purchased three Nissan vehicles in the past from White Plains Nissan, but were skeptical about visiting this dealership in July because it was under new management. Fortunately, I was introduced to Nissan Product Specialist, Mahari Davis, by my trusted Service Specialist, Pam Ray, at the White Plains Nissan Service Center. Mahari took the initiative to meet with me at the Service Center, and provided knowledgeable product information as well as excellent follow-up throughout my purchase of PathFinder. Therefore, when it is time for us to shop for our second Nissan, we immediately work with Mahari again. The whole team (Mahari, Christ McGovern and Felix Camilo) made our second purchase even better- Felix clearly explained us how the trade-in value work and finalize our deal; Chris has made the paperwork process least painful. Mahari continues to follow up professionally after the sales to make sure we are happy with our Nissan purchases. It was an excellent experience.

Felix Camilo

Jewels
8/22/2015

"Excellent"

So cautious and patience was amazing Also explains all about interior and exterior of the car.he was very courteous . And answered all my questions

Margie
8/21/2015

"Friendly, Excellent Customer Service"

This is the fourth SUV I purchased from White Plains Nissan. From the moment we walked in and introduced ourselves, everyone called us by name. Our sales rep, Mahari, took the time to answer our questions, took us for a test drive, and explained all features of the vehicle. Our closing went smoothly with Chris. The only drawback is, when talking numbers, there is not many private offices/ desks available and needed to be done on the sales floor. Feature that the previous set up of the dealership had that we miss. Other than that, it was an excellent experience.

jmilla617
8/19/2015

"5 Star Experience"

Mahari Davis was extremely helpful and professional. He was organized and knowledgeable about the different cars. I did not feel taken advantage of as a first time buyer. I appreciate the time they took explain the different options available to me. If you are looking for a good sales person Mahari Davis is the person to talk to.

sifce
8/19/2015

"Good experience, but pay attention"

Everyone encountered at the dealership was friendly and courteous. I felt that the price for my trade and the price of the pre-owned car I purchased was fair (according to KBB.com). My only complaint, which was just as much my fault as theirs, was that my deposit was not reflected on the contract. I had to go back to the dealership to get it credited. So pay attention to the numbers and everything else should go smoothly.

Happy Customer
8/17/2015

"Good Service."

Very happy with service and will refer friends and family. We plan to return for a second car in the near future. Visited other dealers and was not happy with the style of the sales team.

carpeople
8/04/2015

"it was a great experience the service was great !"

Everyone at Nissan is great and they will help you find you the best car or truck possible I suggest going to them the are very hard working people

Frank I.
7/30/2015

"Got a solid deal"

Visited White Plains Nissan and was looking to lease a CRV. I was very pleased with the Rogue and all it's many features-- plus the great service I received.

Reviews of Christopher McGovern