White Plains Nissan

500 Tarrytown rd,
White Plains, New York 10607
White Plains Nissan Info
About White Plains Nissan

For many years, White Plains Nissan has been satisfying the needs of customers from all over Westchester County. With professional and respectful service, we pride ourselves on the ability to work with you to find the perfect new car in the easiest way possible. Because of our large inventory, multiple service options and dedicated sales staff, we provide an ideal atmosphere for new car buyers.

About White Plains Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Leo1227
8/25/2016

"Great deal on my 14' Sentra"

First time buying a car from a dealer, but honestly it was a great experience. Everyone at Nissan was very attentive and resolved everything in a timely manner. I love my new car, it was cheap and the payments were even made more affordable. definitely recommending anyone who needs a car to go to white plains Nissan. Ricky is honestly the best thing since sliced bread !

German and Ricky

Arlindo
8/23/2016

"White Plains Best Buy!!!"

This is my 3rd Nissan I purchased from white plains Nissan best deal and super smooth process. Sent my brother there too who just purchased his second vehicle there. Truly family. Thanks Nissan of white plains!!

Louise Vinci
8/04/2016

"A friend recommended the dealership. Over all they where gre"

Mahari Davis approach me stated he already New I was coming.He had a few Nissan Rogue ready for me to look at. I was looking for Pre Certified vehicle.when I arrived and previously looking on there Web.I seen a 2015 Ford Escape I realy was interested in.I test drove it and it was purchased the same day. The Antenia on the truck was missing.Mahari ordered me one from Ford and came in the mail second week of owning my truck.chris the fiance person whom nos my mutual friend was a doll.and the manager James also very nice .

tom ferg
7/29/2016

"car purchase"

For the second year in a row I went white plains nissan and had a great experience. Mahari Davis was my salesman last year and thats why I went back this year. Once again Mahari did a great job and took care of me. Thank you to Chris in credit for another great job also. You need a car, go to white plans nissan and see Mahari Davis!

Grace who assisted in credit great job

Chris Aldana
7/26/2016

"Great Experience "

Good cars. Great Service. I was able to lease a 2016 Sentra that is just an overall great car, and I was able to lease it at a competitive price. I would recommend this dealership for it's professionalism.

Ricardo

jfatigate
7/23/2016

"Happy purchase"

Special thanks to Ricardo Mendez and Chris McGovern for accommodating my needs in leasing yet another Nissan. I appreciated the high level of professionalism and experience

Ricardo Mendez (5 stars experience)

HondaNoMore
7/21/2016

"A 3 Hour Tour"

I went in on a Sunday afternoon and told the sales associate that I would like to end a lease with Honda in order to finance a 2016 Nissan Rogue SV with a moonroof package. There was a current promotion of 0% APR for 72 months. I got an excellent deal in which they paid off my 11 remaining lease payments, got me the 0% APR for 72 months for $5K down (this was originally $8K down but they reduced it for me) with just a slightly higher monthly payment. At the time, I was told that there was a silver, white and gunmetal gray of my vehicle in stock but I told them I wanted to think about it overnight. I decided to go ahead with it and the next day, stopped by the dealership to put down a deposit. I told them I wanted the brilliant silver. I was under the impression that I was going to leave in the new car that day because I was told that I could expect delivery by 4:30pm but they told me they had to locate the silver car for me and would have it for me in 2 days. Unforeseen personal circumstances prevented me from picking it up on Wednesday so Kwan promised me that I would have the car by Tuesday. I had an appointment with the finance manager, Grecia, at 4pm on Tuesday, no one called me so I assumed that meant all was okay. I drove to the dealership to only get told that the car is not there. There was an accident on the Tappan Zee Bridge and they told me it would be impossible to get the car there because of the traffic in the area, meanwhile they knew since 1:30pm the previous day that they had to get the car there for me by Tuesday. Another gentleman came over and told me that I needed to understand that the accident on the bridge couldn't have been predicted and the traffic was bad. I felt like he spoke to me like I was stupid and I explained to him that I had just come from Tarrytown and the traffic on 287 coming eastbound was fine because I had just been on it. I felt like they were using that as an excuse for their mistake. I didn't get this guy's name. After complaining and asking for my deposit back, they said they could get the car there. I was told the car had 7 miles on the odometer when we called up to switch my insurance over and that a swap driver was bringing it there. After almost 4 hours in the dealership, I finally drove home in my new car that had an odometer reading of 10 miles. So the car was only 3 miles away the whole time when the other rude guy was telling me that it would be impossible to get there with the traffic. If I were to rate the salesman Mahari that I dealt with, he was awesome. He gets 5 stars in my book. Courteous and friendly, he did an excellent job of ensuring that I was getting the vehicle I wanted and asked what he could do to make me happy. It was the lack of communication, other rude guy and wait time in the dealership that had me only give the dealer itself an average review. I understand it was my choice to wait that long for the car to be delivered (it was my only option) but I feel they could have done more to make sure that this didn't happen in the first place. I did see Kwan 2 days later and he apologized for what happened (he was not there the day I was picking up the car). I appreciated his apology. Monica also apologized on behalf of the staff and told me she was very upset that I had been sitting in the showroom for that long. If I had to rate the experience overall, average. No one should have to wait that long or make multiple trips to a dealer. Rating solely on sales staff and friendliness, excellent.

Kwan Thornton

Twin32
7/21/2016

"One of the best dealership"

I have been to many dealership, but the service at nissan was the best by far.. Mahari Davis gets 2 thumbs up!!! Got us the deal we wanted plus a extended warranty on the car with no problem.... If you are looking for a car and want the perfect deal i would recommend you go to white plains nissan and when u get there ask for Mahari trust me you will not b disappointed

Eddierofrano1951
7/13/2016

"Mahari Davis great sales guy extremely awesome "

Mahari Davis was great easy to talk to and ask questions to and helped me to pick the vehicle that had fit best with my budget as well as features and extras great experience and most definitely will be coming back and will be sending friends and family to this dealership thank you Mahari Davis for the great leasing experience with Nissan

Dianam50
7/12/2016

"Great experience "

My experience at white plains Nissan was great because the staff was amazing. Richard and Gracia did everything possible so that we would have everything answered and explained everything. It was an overall great dealership.

Richard