White Plains Nissan

Christopher McGovern

Mahari Davis, Sales Associate, White Plains Nissan

Mahari Davis

November 06, 2016

"A pleasure doing business with Mahari and Achilles!"

- Slyancey

Achilles listen to what I wanted and worked with me to get the car I wanted. I did not feel pressured or taken advantage of because I am a woman. In fact I felt as though I was treated with the up most respect as a gentleman treats a woman. Like my big brother worked at dealership. Mahari was very informative about the vehicle and made the picking up off my new Maxima a family affair. He showed each family member something about the vehicle they would enjoy, and made sure to call to see how I was enjoying my new car. This is my third Nissan and although this time I went to a few dealerships before feeling comfortable to buy with them, these two gentlemen completed what I feel when I buy Nissan. Quality Customer service, Quality Car, And Quality service.

October 29, 2016

"Love my new Rogue!"

- Jlabella

Dan went over and above to get me the deal of a lifetime! He reached out to us as soon as he saw what I had requested and I couldn't e happier!

October 25, 2016

"Nothing but trouble, they are as dishonest as it gets"

- yili2k1

To sum it up, they are as crooked as the presidential candidates. The way they acted is very much like a bait-and-switch fraud scheme. I was searching a car quote online with multiple dealers. Asia Dunnican from White Plains Nissan responded my email and was extremely accommodating on my requests. She agreed my price on the car and all the specs I mentioned on phone after asking her manager and asked me to come in on Sunday to finalize the purchase. To show my good will, she asked for a $500 deposit over the phone which she said it was full refundable with no commitment. I took a 20-mile drive to get to the dealership on Sunday on time. She was late and referred me to another salesperson Mahari Davis. Mahari again asked all the information I already gave Asia Dunnican and left my hanging. I just sat there for 10 minutes without anyone attending. A sales manager finally answered at my request and it went south from then on. The manager started all car dealership cliche by first saying what I am ordering is a lower trim, the price I got was absolutely impossible for what I want, hinting I was trying to get away with something there. I did all the homework and knew that I was asking a fair price. I told him the price was agreed upon and I paid the deposit already. He just refused to do it and acted ignorantly which was not how I would treat others, I could not do anything but left. Asia Dunnican appeared again and claimed what She promised on phone still held if I just come in the next day to talk to the other sales manager. After thinking over what happened, I decided not to do business with them again and emailed/called her asked for the refund. She said I had to come in again to get the refund. I do not want to waste time on a 40-mile round trip for something they are responsible and asked her to refund to the credit card directly. She went into silent mode since then without responding my emails. Now I am in process of retrieving my money through the credit card company and getting the local authority involved. Avoid this place at all cost, you can get whatever price they promised from reputable dealers around the area and they are plenty. Update: After complaints are filed to Nissan Corp and BBB, the dealership contacted me in a fairly cold manner to refund the money they unlawfully kept and did not even offer a verbal apology. You decide if it is worth the trouble.

White Plains Nissan, White Plains, NY, 10607