White Plains Nissan

500 Tarrytown rd,
White Plains, New York 10607
White Plains Nissan Info
About White Plains Nissan

For many years, White Plains Nissan has been satisfying the needs of customers from all over Westchester County. With professional and respectful service, we pride ourselves on the ability to work with you to find the perfect new car in the easiest way possible. Because of our large inventory, multiple service options and dedicated sales staff, we provide an ideal atmosphere for new car buyers.

About White Plains Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Candy
2/08/2016

"Leasing"

I am excited of able to trade in kia that i had leased to a nissan rogue. Anthony was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend his Team. The customer service was great and the detailed information that was provide.

Nelcida Rodriguez
1/30/2016

"Amazing Experience "

If you are looking for a new or used car the guy to see at WP Nissan is Mr. Mahari Davis Sr and for the financial part is Jorge Pacheco. I bought a Nissan Rogue from Mahari Davis and I have to say Mahari had a lot of patience with me. It was almost time to close and he went out of his way to show me every single car I wanted to see without hesitation. He also went out his way getting in contact with me on his day off to make sure all the paperwork was in order. Mahari Davis and Jorge Pacheco made the whole process go very smooth and pleasant. I’m happy I went to WP Nissan and not one of the local dealers in my hometown.

Jorge Pacheco

Kerri115
1/30/2016

"Top notch experience!"

I just recently obtained my new vehicle from this dealership with the help of Anthony Nunez and his outstanding manager Ray Feliciano. Anthony took his time to make sure everything was perfect. He was professional, kind, and efficient. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Anthony Nunez Ray Feliciano

Wadman1972
1/25/2016

"Great experience for my wife and I"

I felt very welcomed once I arrived here with my wife. The minute I walked in We was taken care by Anthony Nunez and we were very found with him as he was very generous. I ended up leasing my new Maxima, unfortunatly my wife decided not to lease herself since she is not yet done with her KIA lease for another year, but with our experience, after this year we will definitely be back together for her own lease!

Mmart1218
1/19/2016

"Nissan Rogue"

Most reliable vehicle I've owned, great gas mileage Love driving my Nissan Rogue around the town If I have to choose to buy other car I will buy another Rogue. Thanks Johnathan Calcedo for your help

Jonathan Calcedo

kdefilippis
1/19/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Keith Roberts, Kwan Thorton and the Chris Mcgovern were exceptional to work with. Each gentleman answered all of my questions and addressed all of my car buying needs in a timely and professional manner. From the moment I walked into the dealership I was treated with respect and honesty. The entire car buying process was transparent and I never felt as though I was being taken advantage of or ripped off. In fact, each of the above mentioned representatives worked hard to offer me the best deal possible. I have purchased seven cars over the course of my life and this was far and away the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Keith took a tremendous amount of time to explain all of the features of the vehicle to me and took me on a lengthy test drive that highlighted all of the different driving conditions I experience on a daily basis. I could not be more pleased with my experience at White Plains Nissan and look forward to sending as many friends and family there as possible.

Keith Roberts, Kwan Thorton

AlcantaraTime
1/12/2016

"HappyJoyJoy2016Rogue"

Bought my first Nissan Rogue from Mahari Davis! I would recommend him to anyone b/c he's a very enthusiastic gentleman who loves his Nissan product! In my view Mahari is number one

Bhenny23
1/11/2016

"Awesome dealership"

My dealer was awesome. He explained everything from the features to the benefits of leasing while also trying to get me the best deal he could possibly get for me. Really great guy. He def gets my stamp of approval

Ms. Rodriguez
1/10/2016

"Great service"

This is our second lease with this dealer, I love their costumer service as well as their flexibility. The staff goes above and beyond to meet your needs and schedule. Special thanks to Anthony Nunez for being so helpful and accommodating. My family also loves Nissan and specially this dealer. Thank you for all you do!!

c.pluchino
1/09/2016

"Great Customer Service and Awesome Car!"

My mom and I went from a referral from a friend of the family who purchased a car from this dealer before. We were a littler nervous because we've never officially owned and bought a car before so we we're a little unsure of what the process was. The people who had helped us, Grecia Lobato and Christopher McGovern, we're so helpful and guided us through the whole process. We we're a little nervous that out ignorance would be our downfall, but the staff led us in the right direction and was honest with things that we needed and didn't need to best suit our interest.

Reviews of Mahari Davis