#1 Cochran Ford CDJR Allegheny Valley

Finance manager

Bonnie Ostrowski, Sales Consultant, #1 Cochran Ford CDJR Allegheny Valley

Bonnie Ostrowski

August 17, 2018

"Getting The Car I Wanted"

- CassL18

I was very happy with the experience I received at this car dealership. I throroughly enjoy my new car. I would definitely recommend Kurt to any of my friends or associates.

Anthony Iellimo

July 31, 2018

"Very first new car"

- Peanut66

Our salesman was Kurt. We came 10 minuets before closing and he was the only person eager to help us. Being 4:50 on a Saturday he didn’t rush us. Let us decide what was best for us and very helpful. I would recommend anyone to this dealership. Ask for Kurt. Jeffery also was personable and very friendly. A fantastic experience for our first time.

July 22, 2018

"New vehicle. Excellent service"

- Keithb_43

5 stars across the board. From the time we got there until we left. Awesome experience. The salesmen we had were just amazing. Very knowledgeable. Answered anything we asked. Friendly. Great conversation. Kept the situation easy and calming. Wasn't pushy. That was a nice treat. We told them what we wanted and they accommodated that. I would recommend anybody that ask for a new vehicle to go see the guys at jeep Cochran.

Nicholas Miller