#1 Cochran Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jim Raub

Terry Brubaker, Sales Consultant, #1 Cochran Ford Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Terry Brubaker

January 27, 2018

"Amazing help trying to find the ram I wanted"

- Mark1psu

I wanted a particular Ram with certain options and Jim Raub helped me for two days emailing back and forth trying to locate the exact ram I wanted. He spend hours trying to help me. His price was also the lowest for a lease around. I just happened to randomly walk in since I was near a customer and had extra time before I had to get back to work. This was my first time meeting Jim, I will buy from him from now on. I just had to put a review because of how he went out of his way to help me and he never met me before.

Taylor Brown
Jim Raub

January 03, 2018

"Service Department has great customer service"

- Keith D

We had our vehicle in for a recall and some other service was needed.... Darrell explained to me what needed done, the time frame it would take and even shuttled me home so they could get the repairs done for us asap. Being around the holidays I was a little skeptical but they delivered right on time and had us on our way! Chrysler also covered additional repairs under warranty! Thanks to Darrell and his team. Keith Duris

Darrell Jones

January 01, 2018

"Great experience"

- Christina M. Mandella

I scheduled an appointment online bit did not receive an email reminder. I called the service department the day that I thought I had an appointment , when it opened to find out that I was not scheduled. Darrrell asked me when I could come in and got my inspection and emissions done right away. Darrelll is a rock star!

Darrell Jones