1st Nissan of Simi Valley

Sales Professional
Robert Martel, Nissan Service Advisor, 1st Nissan of Simi Valley

Robert Martel

Nissan Service Advisor
Dinesh De Silva, Leaf Specialist and Sales Professional, 1st Nissan of Simi Valley

Dinesh De Silva

Leaf Specialist and Sales Professional

September 18, 2018

"Excellent service, friendly & professional"

- Sports Car

I had a great experience at 1st Nissan when I took my Sentra in for service so when my lease was up I went to 1st Nissan to get a new car. I left with a great car and got a great deal. I had a great experience and will go back again. I recommend 1st Nissan they are thorough and take good care of their customers.

Brian Coutelin
Kim Ewing
Other Employees : Kelsea Giffin

September 16, 2018

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever!!"

- Rommyta83

This is the first time my husband and I buy a brand new car. We were still worried and apprehensive about being overcharged or feel pressured to purchase something less than amazing. Needless to say, I showed up with a check issued by my credit union with low interest (been banking with them +18 years and have credit +780) but guess what! We almost dropped to the floor when we found out we could actually finance the car through their lender for an even lower interest rate!! The salesperson, Brian C. was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and chilled. What else can I say... We are just so so so impressed and happy:)

Brian Coutelin

September 11, 2018

"Great job"

- Creddick22

I felt like everyone went above and beyond to help me instead of just trying to sell me on a car. I left feeling a lot better than when I first got there. Thank you for giving me options and making me feel like you all were taking care of me.

Daniel Bradbury