ABC Nissan

Patrick Perez

Internet Sales
3.5

September 19, 2018

"Eddie Valdez - Service Recall"

- gastelum,m444

I have been going to Nissan since two years ago and Eddie Valdez has been my service rep and has helped me a lot on making sure my Versa gets the oil changed, tires rotated and gets the proper attention my Versa needs. He explains to me the process, what the car needs and shows me the lobby where to get coffee and donuts. This last time he fixed my Versa on a RECALL, but I got attention by a sales person and turned in my VERSA for a Sentra. I went to Eddie and told him what I did and he said I did the right choice by upgrading to a better transportation and informed me on what warranty to get for my new car! I will continue to go to Eddie and drive 2 hrs to get there!! GOOD JOB EDDIE!

TYLER, JOSE AND MR. NG FINANCE AND EDDIE VALDEZ

September 18, 2018

"Service Recall"

- BRogue

William took complete care of me throughout the entire service experience. He explained the process, reviewed items that needed attention, and provided me with a detailed report that I could refer to at a later time. Also, he made sure that timely transportation was arranged for me to get to and from work. The level of care was exceptional- Thank you!

William Yeo

September 16, 2018

"Service on my Nissan Sentra "

- tkabdulr

I was hesitant to take my vehicle to a dealership for an oil change. However I took a leap of faith and I must say it was the best decision I could have made! Edgardo Valdez was the person helping me a he did a stand up job with taking care of me. I love his energy and the love he has for his job and ensuring all of his customer are treated with nothing less than outstanding service. Now I feel confident to bring my vehicle back for future services. As long as edgardo is there, I’ll be there!!!

Edgardo Valdez