ABC Nissan

Internet Sales

December 28, 2018

"Smooth as Silk"

- fuglyone

Tyler and ABC Nissan made the buying process completely benign. What in my experience is oftentimes an ordeal was like the title implies, "smooth as silk". There weren't any games or backdoor hustles, everything was as discussed and the process streamlined down to a science.

Adam Marazzo
Tyler Moosman

November 25, 2018

"WORSE SALES EXPERIENCE EVER"

- Benkelley10

Worked with them over a 4 day period on buying a new Armada. They bashed other dealers saying they are the only ones who guarantee their quotes and other dealers will bait and switch you when you get in. After negotiating and them guaranteeing me a price multiple times that this is my price out the door, I finally agree to come in a buy the armada and I get a call from the manager stating they cant do the deal and my payment would be $20 higher. Do not trust these people. Horrible ethics with bashing other dealers and do not stay true to their word.

November 07, 2018

"Best Buying experience ever!"

- Sherry in Phoenix

I wish I could give this dealership 10 stars. Anyone that has ever purchased a vehicle from a dealership knows the nightmare it can be. The long grueling hours, the back and forth negotiations not to mention hit after hit on your credit. I've been there many times in my life and hated every minute. But that was NOT the case here. This was absolutely the BEST car buying experience ever!!!! I never even had to go to the dealership. We managed the whole deal over the website and phone, during my lunch break. I told them the terms I was hoping to get (not really expecting to get them), and within less then an hour it was done! Then as if that wasn't already awesome, they brought the car and the paperwork to me and within 20 minutes, BAM, DONE! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these guys! Major kudos to Tyler, he rocks!

Tyler Moosman