ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

28432 Camino Capistrano, Laguna Niguel, California 92677

Cameron Allen, Genesis & Hyundai Sales Manager, ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

Cameron Allen

Genesis & Hyundai Sales Manager
Blair Morrison, Genesis & Hyundai General Sales Manager, ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

Blair Morrison

Genesis & Hyundai General Sales Manager
Aldo Baglioni, Genesis & Hyundai Sales Consultant, ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

Aldo Baglioni

Genesis & Hyundai Sales Consultant
Chi Lim, Genesis & Hyundai Sales Consultant, ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

Chi Lim

Genesis & Hyundai Sales Consultant

September 14, 2018

"FABULOUS"

- Pam

VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. Would highly recommend seeing Mark for your salesman wonderful salesman. Craig in finance was very easy to work with great person. GREAT

Other Employees : MARK, CRAIG

September 11, 2018

"Surprisingly bad customer service after new car purchase"

- customer123

Hyundai has a 3 day return policy if you have any issues with a car you purchase from them, but it is not supported by all dealerships. This dealership does not honor this policy, and was surprisingly unconcerned with customer service after they sold me the car. Even though I brought back the car within 48 hours of purchasing it after I saw the issue, and even though the information they gave me about the condition of the car when they inspected it was different from what I saw when I picked it up again, neither the General Service Manager or General Sales Manager responded to emails or telephone calls to address the issue. In fact, the General Service Manager could not even meet with me when I was at the dealership picking up the car. I was told he was busy all afternoon and would call me, and he never did. It's nice when they treat you well when all is going well, but to me what is more important part is how they treat you when things go wrong. I felt they failed really badly on that score. There are better Hyundai dealerships out there.

August 28, 2018

"Horrible customer “service”"

- Posternut

Service rep tried to force a $135 diagnostic test on me to replace a $6 oil drain plug damaged after last oil change. I said no. He also said I would have to pay another $135 to check a noise in the steering I have had since I bought the vehicle new 6 years ago. I agreed because my mechanic friend said it could fall apart at any time. Service person said it would take three hours to check the steering and change oil. I spent over an hour on the shuttle to get home. 3 hours later I had to call to find out what was going on. They said it was fixed. I asked for the shuttle. Two hours later it arrived. Never again will I visit this ruthless dealership. On my previous visit my car was damaged. It took over one week to get scraped paint fixed.

Erick Woertink