ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

28432 Camino Capistrano, Laguna Niguel, California 92677

Aldo Baglioni, Genesis & Hyundai Sales Consultant, ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

Aldo Baglioni

Genesis & Hyundai Sales Consultant
Cameron Allen, Genesis & Hyundai Sales Manager, ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

Cameron Allen

Genesis & Hyundai Sales Manager
Blair Morrison, Genesis & Hyundai General Sales Manager, ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

Blair Morrison

Genesis & Hyundai General Sales Manager
Chi Lim, Genesis & Hyundai Sales Consultant, ALLEN HYUNDAI OF LAGUNA NIGUEL

Chi Lim

Genesis & Hyundai Sales Consultant

May 29, 2018

"Purchased a g80 over memorial day weekend"

- cptiprod

I knew what car I wanted and wanted to get it as cheap as I could. I messaged 20+ dealerships overnight. Aldo Balgioni responded. He was short and professional, at no point did he seem like he was selling something, but he still seemed engaged. He asked me what I wanted, I told him, and he met me at my requirements and price without any hassle. I came in and bought the car, out the door in less than an hour. Even on the finance side, the advice was actually consultative and helpful. I would likely end up re-leasing with them for life, assuming there is no change in how the place was managed.

Aldo Baglioni
Keyvan Bigharaz

April 02, 2018

"They miss the details, even when you provide them."

- Poon

In attempting to contact the right people to try and solve a long lingering problem, I provided my current email address. Not verbally, not even a hand written note, but electronically. So all they have to do is copy and paste. Instead they went to the archives and against my instructions used some other email that I have not used in year. YEARS. I am unsure how I could have been any more clear. I provided my new email so very clear and I have no idea why they would go back 10 years to use an some other email I do not even use anymore. This all seems to be part of an effort to try and NOT resolve my problems. Why else would they ignore contact information provided weeks ago and instead use out-of-date contact information from 2008? Maybe it is so they could claim they tried to contact me while they really had to go out of their way to ignore my instructions and dig in the files. Shame on you Allen Hyundai of Laguna Niguel.

Bill Howard and Samantha

April 01, 2018

"EXCELLENT HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP"

- mcbocean

Sean Guetssoyan is "EXCELLENT", he is very professional, extremely knowledgeable with the Hyundai vehicles, and an all around hospitable, personable, friendly, pleasant, and congenial, sales consultant We visited Allen Hyundai just to view the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. After Sean demonstrated all the amazing features this vehicle has and the fabulous pricing we drove off in a new 2018 Santa Fe Sport fully loaded with the Tech and Ultimate Premium package. This was an extremely easy transaction and Sean was amazing through the entire process, he took the time to explain all the phenomenal features before we left the dealership. I highly recommend Sean Guetssoyan for anyone looking for first class professionalism and knowledge from a sales consultant in purchasing a Hyundai vehicle. These Hyundai's are so amazing ( 5 star safety, amazing features) I'm thinking of selling my 2015 Mercedes E350 and purchasing a Hyundai!.

Sean Guetssoyan