Acura of Concord

Ronnie Garcia, Service Consultant, Acura of Concord

Ronnie Garcia

Service Consultant

November 20, 2018

"Experts timely and adorable job "

- LANDOHUE Verified Customer

They ate awesome working team and friendly with customer. Dealers have a wonderful employees with a lot of experience to tell customers. The price average and we are able afford it.

Nico Herrera
Zarif Saeed

November 20, 2018

"Excellent service"

- VAFANAS Verified Customer

I was in for the regular service plus some noise concerns. Scheduling - even at the last minute was easy. I was greeted by Ronnie - he is exceptionally friendly and efficient. Was out of the office in a few minutes. Also I really like the cooperation with Lyft! Fast and easy shuttle to and from BART stations. The work was done as committed, concerns addressed. I feel confident in the service. Vladimir

Ronnie Garcia

November 19, 2018

"First time buying a car - I loved my experience"

- WGHAWLEY Verified Customer

I loved my time at Acura of Concord. This was my first buying experience and I walked away thinking how quick and easy it was! Both the car salesman, Mansoor Mansoori, and the finance manager, Zarif Saeed, were direct and educational. I’m happy I am leasing because it means I will be back in three years! I look forward doing it all over again with this team.

Mansoor Mansoori