Acura of Fayetteville

74 Reviews of Acura of Fayetteville

November 17, 2018

"Another great experience"

- Hotty Toddy

Questioned whether they could pull off the sale since Jim “the Legend” Sparks had retired.....but they did. Joel was of the highest integrity and incredibly helpful from beginning to end. Chad was true to his word and David made the financial portion of the deal smooth as silk. Thank you team. I will be back!

November 13, 2018

"Well taken care of!"

- cindy

Chuck Zieammerman was wonderful. I had gotten into a lease (first and last time) and wound up with a year long back ache! I had owned an Acura MDX before and missed it because it just fits me right. Chuck helped me get out of the lease without it being painful and made the whole process easy. I am grateful and I love my Acura. I would recommend working with Chuck to everyone and have told my friends about my good experience at Acura. Thanks again Chuck!!!!!!! I can't recall the manager and finance manager's names right now but they both were wonderful too.

Chuck Zieammerman
Nov 14, 2018 -

Acura of Fayetteville responded

Hi Cindy, thank you for the five-star review! We're glad that you received excellent service from Chuck and our team. They were happy to help you find the right vehicle that fit your needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

November 04, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Jere J.

We came in to just look at a used RDX. We ended up buying a new 2019 RDX SH-AWD A-SPEC!!! No pressure from the sales staff to even buy anything. They didn't push the new vehicle on us at all, we just looked at it as another option. We did our own due diligence before deciding. Trading in two vehicles and got great offers for both. Never ever did we feel pressure. The staff was real friendly and went above and beyond to help us. I believe we got a great deal and we really enjoyed our experience.

Chuck Zieammerman
Nov 05, 2018 -

Acura of Fayetteville responded

Thank you for the five-star review! Congratulations on your purchase! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team, and hope you visit us again soon!

November 04, 2018

"Like working with family"

- Warren

A very pleasant experience. Did not feel pressured and was treated with respect throughout the process. I would definitely go back and I would recommend this business to anyone.

Todd Henley
Nov 05, 2018 -

Acura of Fayetteville responded

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you and help you through this process. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

November 03, 2018

"My experience was fantastic!"

- Robyn

Everyone was helpful and friendly. They made the shopping experience pleasant. They called after the sale to ensure I didn’t have any unanswered questions.

Chad Campbell
Other Employees : Perry helped show me how all the technology worked.
Nov 04, 2018 -

Acura of Fayetteville responded

Robyn, Congratulations on your new car! It was our pleasure to assist you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to any future visits.

October 27, 2018

"Another great Acura of Fayetteville experience!"

- Anniekrat

This is my 4th Acura and my 3rd from Acura of Fayetteville. Everyone I dealt with was so nice, professional, caring and more than accommodating. I love my new 2019 RDX!

Other Employees : Perry
September 30, 2018

"Best Dealership"

- Natalie12!

This is our 2nd new car from Acura. We have had an MDX which we loved and now have a purchased TLX which is even better. David, Chad, Joel, Perry and the entire Acura team treated us with exceptional care. From sales to service, this by far is the best dealership we have ever dealt with.

September 20, 2018

"Wonderful"

- New2019

We had to wait for a vehicle to get here David kept in contact with us until the vehicle made it. Wonderful! David Howard is One of the best salesman. Todd is a good guy too.

Todd Henley
September 15, 2018

"Top Shelf "

- ArkanDan

Purchased a Used Kia in July 2018. We're pleased with the vehicle so far and have been treated exceptionally well before and after the sale. Our sales rep was Josh (Sayarath) and he was and is most helpful and stands by his word. The whole team at Fayetteville Auto Park have been outstanding. If and when we go "car hunting" again this will be our first stop. Thanks folks!

Josh Sayarath, Michael Sandlin
September 08, 2018

"Excellent experience-amazing car!"

- Heathamyw

We purchased a 2018 Acura MDX. Our experience was great. Ethan, Perry and Adam were all helpful and kind and not once made us feel pressured to buy. The whole experience was smooth and never stressful. We love our new MDX!

Other Employees : Perry, Adam