Acura of Ramsey

Joe Rauch

January 19, 2018

"2018 Acura RDX lease"

- SCOTT A NOTO

outstanding experience, great salesperson, finance and overall. woudl have no hesitation leasing from Bob or working with finance manager David total pros gave me exactly what i wanted

David Schnapper

January 02, 2018

"I LOVE MY NEW VEHICLE!"

- KittyB

We went into Acura of Ramsey to look at an RDX. We took a test drive, liked the vehicle, but was sure it was out of our price range. Bob, our salesperson, talked us into staying and giving him a chance to meet our price. It was well worth our time. I now have a fully-equipped RDX in the color that I wanted. (I wanted a wine-colored vehicle with all the bells and whistles, which is what I got.) I love this vehicle. My experience with Bob was great! Actually, the dealership had an overall friendly atmosphere, and I would recommend them highly. I am thrilled with my new vehicle!

December 26, 2017

"Artie is Terrific"

- Hal in Ridgewood

Great experience with both Artie Nevruzian and the Ramsey Acura dealership. Artie took great care of me, including quickly understanding what I wanted in a car and steering me in exactly the right direction. Great service from Artie throughout the purchasing process, and the financing process was seamless as well. i left with my new RDX feeling very happy. A very well coordinated and respectful group at this dealership in Ramsey. Worth the trip.

Artie Nevruzian