Acura of Ramsey

Joe Rauch

November 01, 2017

"Easy Experience"

- carman dog 1111

I bought a car here and received a very fair price with little or no aggravation. The staff from Bob to Stu to Chuck worked on the same page to make the experience favorable

Bob Anzalone
Other Employees : Stu and Chuck

October 29, 2017

"Eastern Long Island to New Jersey"

- Vivian

I must say purchasing my car from Dave Masur was a pleasure. Dave made sure I acquired the car I wanted without trying to divert me to another car that I was not interested in. He was always respectful and a true professional in the business. Being from Long Island and visiting a few dealers here, I found the salesmen for the most part discourteous, impolite and acted like I was doing them a favor! A few of my friends had the same feeling while car shopping. I have already recommended friends and family to take the ride to Ramsey NJ for a superior car buying experience. The few salesmen I have dealt with here on LI have a lot to learn about customer service from Dave Masur. Thanks again Dave, I love my car!

Dave Masur
Aldo Nervegna

October 25, 2017

"Will never go anywhere else!"

- Gus123456789

A simple short email exchange led to me having my leased car within days. Kami made the process seemsless and easy. He was very responsive to my inquiries and made himself available to answer any questions through his own personal text. He went above and beyon to exhibit utmost professionalism and thorough explanation of the process and the 2017 MDX car itself.

Kami Findik