Acura of Springfield

Kenny Gibson

September 20, 2017

"The Best Dealership!!!"

- Kinch

Purchased our last 5 vehicles from this location and Wade always takes great care of us! We actually enjoy having our vehicles serviced there as the whole staff makes us feel welcome!

Wade McCamey
Jana Marcum
Brad Adams

September 20, 2017

"Amazing Service!! "

- Missann33

I have bought my last 3 vehicles from here!!!!! Everyone is wonderful to work with!!! Always great customer service! I will only use this dealership!!!

Wade McCamey
Jana Marcum

September 19, 2017

"Worst dealer/service EVER"

- wdeasley

One of the worst experiences ever. Had my car towed there because we bought a warranty through them. The clutch slave cylinder went out which is what I had told them but they didn't believe me, so they call and tell me they are going to follow the service bulletin that says to flush clutch fluid and replace with "GTR R35 Brake fluid" so I say okay and come back the next day and pay them $145 for it. Get in my car and the problem is not fixed so the car goes back in their shop and they say they are going to try and bleed the clutch again, well the bleeder brakes. I come back once again the next day for them to tell me that I will have to send it to Nissan (where I should have taken it in the first place). So they roll the car out and scrape the whole bottom of my car because they have the worst shop that nobody could have. I look at my car and their is fluid splattered ALL over the ENTIRE car. So I make them clean it off. Finally gets to Nissan, a actual good shop. And I have them compare the fluid that comes out to the bulletin GTR R35 brake fluid and it is completely different. We go ahead and make a claim through the warranty company Acura sold us but it gets denied. Come to find out the took all the pages out that showed what the warranty ACTUALLY covered and gave us a pamphlet with way more coverage on it. They also lie to me and say that Infiniti told them not to use the GTR brake fluid which I called Infiniti myself and asked them and they said yes to use (I already knew this -_-). Acura isn't willing to help me out much at all and the service manager might actually wanna work on some cars before he runs his mouth acting like he knows everything, even have a talk with the general manager which did not help at all and who also lied to me. So thanks for screwing me over Acura hope you enjoy this review. If you want a reputable shop definitely go to Youngblood Nissan where they actually treat you right!

Kenny Gibson