Acura of Springfield

Aaron Meier, Business Manager, Acura of Springfield

October 31, 2018

"Awesome Experience"

- crump, l

After a drive by a few days prior, I decided to stop in to the dealership late on a Saturday. Jesse greeted me at the door and was very informative about the MDX I was interested in seeing. I had never owned an Acura vehicle and was a bit skeptical until he started describing all the features the car had. Jesse was knowledgeable about the vehicle, not pushy, and gave me the keys for a test drive. When I made the decision to purchase, Jesse had things underway and ready upon my arrival. He and Aaron made the deal easy to complete. Overall, an Awesome Experience! Fyi … the dealership is the most modern I have experienced in town with it's amenities and relaxing atmosphere. Now I'm not dreading the service department as I have a good place to hang out if I decide to wait on my car.

October 11, 2018

"Repeat Satisfied Customer "

- chhary

I purchased an excellent used suv from them in 2016 and was more than happy to return to them for a second vehicle purchase 22 months later. All processes were clearly defined ahead each procedure and a most friendly sales member as their ambassador.

Samantha Stoops
Other Employees : Aaron

October 06, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Happygirl

After browsing online & contacting several dealers ,we were so happy we drove to Springfield -2 hours away! Chelsea Blaylock contacted me right away ,made sure the car we were looking at was available,and set up an appointment for us with Jesse Tunucci! Jesse was fantastic at answering our questions & showed us other models as well ! He is a straight shooter which we like and we feel like we got a fair & easy deal. Aaron Meier gets a shout out too in the paperwork department! The whole process took about 2 hours -TEST DRIVE to driving our new car off the lot !!Add to that Aaron’s great restaurant reccommendation & it was just a perfect day !

Chelsea Blaylock