Acura of Springfield

Client Advisor

December 30, 2017

"Great experience"

- KCCc797

We just purchased a car from Car Up and we couldn’t be happier with both the vehicle and especially the truly outstanding customer service. Darin DeSilva took very good care of us throughout the shopping and buying process. He never pressured us but answered every question we had about all different makes and models and he went out of his way to make sure the car we eventually purchased from Car Up was exactly the way we wanted it in every detail. My wife and I both feel that it was the most pleasant car-buying experience we’ve ever had.

December 18, 2017

"Great experience!!"

- Steven.call

Darin was incredible to work with. This is my first new car, and he made the entire process easy. I felt like I had known him for years because of how personable he is. I was able to express what price range, style, model and he knew exactly what to show me. I felt very comfortable; he made me feel like he had all the time in the world to help me get the perfect car. I never felt rushed which is something I appreciate so much. I will definitely be recommending Darin to anyone i know. This place is awesome and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

November 20, 2017

"No pressure, Highly Recommend!"

- thealessandrobautista

Note: First-time car buyer. Darin is absolutely great! He treated me like a good friend and neighbor (unlike other dealerships). No pressure on sales and really listened to what I wanted and needed for a car. He also got me a really good deal. Also, the dealership has a chill spot for free Starbucks coffee and sandwich which made the process even sweeter. If you're brand new to buying a car, then you're in for a treat!

Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado, $28364