Acura of Springfield

Service Manager

March 29, 2018

"Great Dealership "

- Kiere Drake

I recommend CarUp to anyone who’s purchasing a car. Darin is an awesome salesmen. He helped me get the car I wanted. No hassle. There wasn’t a no. Purchased my first car from car up and I will definitely be back for my next one. Customer service is great also. They kept me comfortable the time I was there. Brad got me in and out. Go CarUp!!

Brad Adams

February 14, 2018

"Darin is great"

- Brittanymahan13

Darin is fantastic. He is so friendly and professional. The service was wonderful. We will definaly be using Darin again. We are so happy with our car and the service.

February 07, 2018

"Great Customer Experience"

- rragan

Darin, was attentive and professional through the car buying experience. The transaction was quick. I had my family with me, he ensured they were comfortable.

Used 2013 Volkswagen Passat, $13997