Acura of Tempe

Oakey  Okuma , Product Specialist, Acura of Tempe

Oakey Okuma

Product Specialist

April 30, 2018

"Fantastic Service All Around!"

- Jaimelee

I moved to Arizona from Hawaii and needed to find a new Acura dealership. My first visit to the Tempe Acura I met Robert. I was in an upside lease with my old car and we talked about my options for getting into a new one... he made the process so painless and it was so quick. Everyone I encountered during my buying process were so helpful, friendly, and I knew they were there to help and did not treat me like I was just dollar signs to them. They got me an amazing deal! and I love my new car! THANK YOU ROBERT! We will be seeing you for the new RDX!

Robert Ross

January 09, 2018

"Excellent service after sale."

- Karen Kimball

I have had my 2004 Acura TSX serviced by Acura of Tempe since my purchase from them. Service has been exceptional with all of my concerns addressed in a courteous, efficient and timely maner. Their loaner program has been so helpful to me when my service will take longer than 1 to 1-1/2 hours.

Todd Goldhammer

January 08, 2018

"Excelent Custumer Services!"

- Smith123

"Wonderful People" My experience at Josh and Robert was excellent. The service they provided was above and beyond expectations and I appreciated everything they did.

Josh and Robert Ross