Acura of Valley Stream

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 279 reviews

October 02, 2023

Had a very good experience with Acura of Valley Stream, specifically their finance manager who was very responsive and explained thoroughly the process of buying out my lease. Entire process was completed More

by connie
Winslow Watson
Oct 03, 2023 -

Acura of Valley Stream responded

Thank you, Connie, for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Acura of Valley Stream. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

August 28, 2023

Excellent service could not have ask for a better dealer. I would highly recommend it. More

by 1auntiever
Steve Verga
Aug 29, 2023 -

Acura of Valley Stream responded

Thank you! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and that our team could make this a top-notch experience. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

August 12, 2023

Whenever I decided I was going to walk into this Acura dealership. It was the intent to buy a car, that I did. The sales process was smooth and the sales person was cool however, when I got to the point o More

by Tt10550
Blake
Aug 17, 2023 -

Acura of Valley Stream responded

Providing a positive experience is our top priority, and we're sorry that we failed here. We'd love the opportunity to discuss this matter in greater detail and clear up any issues we can. If it's possible to talk about your experience one-on-one, please reach out to us directly to let us know the best way to contact you and we will reach out.

July 20, 2023

My service was wonderful excellent communication everyone was so professional I would not hesitate to recommend Acura of Valley Stream More

by A brown
Don’t remember, Steve Verga
Jul 22, 2023 -

Acura of Valley Stream responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Acura of Valley Stream.

July 09, 2023

Service Communication
Courtney Jackson, Steve Verga
Jul 13, 2023 -

Acura of Valley Stream responded

We're sorry to hear about your experience and would love to get to the bottom of it with you and see if there is something we can come up with to turn it around for you. If you'd prefer to speak on the phone or via another forum, please feel free to contact us directly or let us know the best way to contact you and we will reach out.

Jul 18, 2023 -

Ocean responded

I contacted the number 516 561-7245 you stated to discuss this matter however it is not in service. Why reply and ask me to call this particular number which is not in service? That is so wrong!

June 25, 2023

Ahmed is very professional and friendly. He helped me a lot. I purchased an Acura Tlx. He went above and beyond to help me with my purchase. More

by mbasiratmand
Ahmed and Jerry, Steve Verga
Jun 26, 2023 -

Acura of Valley Stream responded

Thank you! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Ahmed met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Acura of Valley Stream, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

June 20, 2023

Great job working with us to help us achieve our goal . Keep it up . Definitely recommend. More

by Trinisue69
Eric
Jun 21, 2023 -

Acura of Valley Stream responded

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Acura of Valley Stream. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Jun 21, 2023 -

Trinisue69 responded

You’re welcome and thanks for great service. Keep it up . Will definitely recommend and will be back .

May 31, 2023

My sales guys was Anwaru was great and extremely helpful in making our decision with purchasing a new car and the GM Diego was also at ensuring we left happy and with the car we wanted as well. More

by Derrick Thorpe
Diego , Steve Verga
May 31, 2023 -

Derrick Thorpe responded

Thank you again for a great car buying experience

May 24, 2023

It was a great experience the customer service was outstanding I was dealing with that guy Jeff. He’s very knowledgeable about his work and respectful. Even if I couldn’t get the color Vehicle that wa More

by Nataly
Jeff , Steve Verga
April 04, 2023

My charges didn’t add up to the service perform also the time it took was to long More

by Kris