Adventure Subaru - Service Center

10 Lifetime Service Reviews

2269 N Henbest Dr, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72704

10 Reviews of Adventure Subaru - Service Center

August 21, 2018

"My frist Subaru experience "GREAT""

- jean216

Fast, friendly professional service. Always wear protective gear while working on my vehicle. I never make an appointment but get in quickly. They keep me updated on my repair and I never have to wait long for the service. They are very helpful on any questions or concerns I have and if the service department can't answer them they get someone who can. I tell all my family and friends to check them out.

Deanne "Dee" Gardner
Zsolt Gomory
Rodger "Jojo" Cruz

Adventure Subaru responded

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. Thank you so much for recommending us to family and friends. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a fabulous day!

August 16, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Fin5452

Always friendly, professional and helpful. Clean service waiting room and free snack. Always keep you updated an your service. Never go anywhere else with my Subaru

Adventure Subaru responded

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Adventure Subaru. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

August 13, 2018

"Pleasant Experience"

- Guy44

It is always a very pleasant experience to do business with Adventure Subaru from Sales to Service, If you get there before your service appointment, they get right to work and in most cases you are on your way in a shorter time than expected.

C.E. Barnett
Shannon Boyett
Joshua Bostick
Robert Driggers
Jacob Wheeler
T.G. MacEoghain-Capwell
Clay Ledbetter

Adventure Subaru responded

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

August 09, 2018

"Oil change"

- P Cowser

We took our Outback in for a service. We got there early and expected to wait until our appointment time but they took our vehicle right in did the service and washed our car. We were on our way home. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They explain things in terms I can understand. Explained service ticket, ask if we had questions, answered them and we were on our way.

Joshua Bostick

Adventure Subaru responded

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We are lucky to have such a great crew! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

January 03, 2018

"Amazing.."

- jeep100

Well organized and respectful of my time!! Informed me of the process with updates as necessary.. never expected such a high level of service and attention to detail .. certainly was a refreshing experience

Zsolt Gomory
Jan 04, 2018 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your experience here at Adventure Subaru. We're glad that your time here was well spent and hope that you'll come back and see us again for any of your servicing needs. Happy adventuring!

December 26, 2016

"Best dealership I've ever had experience with"

- Randy4350

This dealership is a work of art. They are friendly, courteous, efficient and do what they say they can do and more. They have gone the extra mile servicing my Tribeca every time I come into the dealership. I will drive a Subaru as long as I live and I hope that's a long time! Great job guys and girls.

Rob
Dec 26, 2016 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Randy4350 - Thank you so very much for your review and reference to our dealership being a piece of art. We will do our absolute best to continue going that extra mile. It's what a family does right? We're so glad to have you and your Subaru Tribeca as a part of our Adventure Subaru family. Keep adventuring and have a wonderfully Happy New Year.

Dec 27, 2016 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Randy - we've had our share of wonderful reviews, but never been compared to "a work of art." Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to sing our praises - it means a lot to us. We're so glad you're a part of the Adventure Subaru family, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come. Happy New Year!

February 03, 2016

"Scheduled Service"

- xxthomase

Clean friendly environment, work was thoroughly explained and performed in a timely manner. Advisor was excellent and explained the results of all the work performed.

Justin
Feb 03, 2016 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to review Adventure and for the 5-star rating! We so appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come. Wishing you many happy adventures!

January 06, 2016

"Great Service on our Subi #3"

- Subidude

Problem diagnosed quickly. Appt. made to repair. After further checking found additional problem that would take much longer to complete repair. Loaner car offered to help me with other necessary commitments during wait. Staff, as usual, very helpful.

Josh, Clay
Jan 06, 2016 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Hey, Subidude! Thank you for the 5-star rating on your recent service visit! We're so glad you had a positive experience with us, and we truly thank you for your business and trust. Wishing you many happy adventures in 2016!

December 21, 2015

"Professional, courteous and efficient"

- oldnurse

Friendly, courteous, and efficient with timeliness from start to finish. Staff went over my invoice and explained what all was done to my car. I also dealt with a very nice knowledgeable man who sold me my touch up paint. He explained how to use the product which was very helpful as it has several components to the tube.

Rob in service department;
Dec 23, 2015 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Thank you for the wonderful review and 5-star rating! So glad you had a positive experience with Rob in our Service Department - he really is wonderful! Thank you for your business, and we look forward to servicing you for many years to come.

August 04, 2015

"the runaround "

- jrh

2015 forester burning oil since bought new a year ago. It has barely been passing oil consumption test. Got home and checked the oil myself. The service department overfilled the oil in an apparent attempt to skew the results of their test. Shady bordering on criminal in my opinion

cant remember
Aug 26, 2015 -

Adventure Subaru responded

COPIED FROM OUR CORRESPONDENCE ON CUSTOMER'S FACEBOOK REVIEW: ADVENTURE - we regret the problems you're having with the oil consumption of your new 2015 Forester. I know you've been speaking with our Service Manager to resolve all your concerns. We are waiting to hear from Subaru to find a resolution, and we will continue to monitor and communicate with you. CUSTOMER - Thank you so much for your concern. ADVENTURE - Service Manager Bill Durham reports that you called Subaru and they told you there was nothing they could do at this point. Bill explained how long your powertrain warranty is and how we are paid well to repair and will be happy to do so when you fail the test. You now have 19k miles. Bill said that you seemed to feel better knowing about the warranty etc. We're on your side, Lexie! CUSTOMER - Bill was very nice, but I do not feel any better about my purchase at this point.