Adventure Subaru - Service Center

12 Reviews of Adventure Subaru - Service Center

November 17, 2018

"12000 mile maintenance"

- done12

This was our 12000 mile care and our second time to come to Adventure. Our first trip was great. Our second was not. It took a lot longer and when the service guy came to let us know our car was ready, he said he didn't know where it was maybe in the car wash. I felt like we were turned loose to find it our self and then it was dirty and had grease spots on it, so it had not been to the car wash.

Robert Driggers
2.0
Nov 22, 2018 -

Adventure Subaru responded

We appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our service manager at (479) 387-3650 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

November 10, 2018

"Disappointed on Veterans Day Weekend"

- Jason

I have to say that I was greatly disappointed last night by the service guys. I was coming back from A friends house when I noticed that my truck was driving funny. They live in a neighborhood right behind the dealership. So I pulled into dealership to see what was going on. I got out and seen that my rear drivers side tire was almost completely flat. I looked at the clock and it was 6:15pm. I noticed the lights were on in the rear bays. So I pulled up and asked one of the guys if they could put some air in my tire to see if it would hold enough for me to get back home in Rogers. Unfortunately it was loosing air as fast as they were putting it in. The guy said it was bad and asked if I had a spare. I told him I did. He said that was great and that I was welcome to back down to the flat area of the parking lot so I could change my tire. I looked at the empty bays and the 3-4 guys that were just standing there. The first guy had commented that he couldn’t wait till 7pm so he could go home. So I knew that they weren’t closed. No I don’t drive a Subaru. I drive a Ford pickup truck. Now I’m not one to ask for favors. I would have gladly paid to have them do it. This is where situational awareness kicks in. I’m standing there with a handicap placard in my windshield, my Air Force veterans ball-cap on and a hoodie that says Air Force DD-214 Alumni. My handicap placard is because I broke my back in April. So I really didn’t need to be crawling around under my truck trying to use that worthless little jacks that come with a vehicle and those crappy little tire irons. Then lifting the old tire into the truck bed and installing the spare. I’m definitely paying for it this morning. So kudos to you Adventure Subaru for making a handicap vet change his own tire in your back parking lot on Veteran’s Day weekend!!!!

Other Employees : Honestly don’t remember they guys names that were there
August 21, 2018

"My frist Subaru experience "GREAT""

- jean216

Fast, friendly professional service. Always wear protective gear while working on my vehicle. I never make an appointment but get in quickly. They keep me updated on my repair and I never have to wait long for the service. They are very helpful on any questions or concerns I have and if the service department can't answer them they get someone who can. I tell all my family and friends to check them out.

Deanne "Dee" Gardner
Zsolt Gomory
Rodger "Jojo" Cruz

Adventure Subaru responded

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. Thank you so much for recommending us to family and friends. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a fabulous day!

August 16, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Fin5452

Always friendly, professional and helpful. Clean service waiting room and free snack. Always keep you updated an your service. Never go anywhere else with my Subaru

Adventure Subaru responded

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Adventure Subaru. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

August 13, 2018

"Pleasant Experience"

- Guy44

It is always a very pleasant experience to do business with Adventure Subaru from Sales to Service, If you get there before your service appointment, they get right to work and in most cases you are on your way in a shorter time than expected.

C.E. Barnett
Shannon Boyett
Joshua Bostick
Robert Driggers
Jacob Wheeler
T.G. MacEoghain-Capwell
Clay Ledbetter

Adventure Subaru responded

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

August 09, 2018

"Oil change"

- P Cowser

We took our Outback in for a service. We got there early and expected to wait until our appointment time but they took our vehicle right in did the service and washed our car. We were on our way home. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They explain things in terms I can understand. Explained service ticket, ask if we had questions, answered them and we were on our way.

Joshua Bostick

Adventure Subaru responded

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We are lucky to have such a great crew! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

January 03, 2018

"Amazing.."

- jeep100

Well organized and respectful of my time!! Informed me of the process with updates as necessary.. never expected such a high level of service and attention to detail .. certainly was a refreshing experience

Zsolt Gomory
Jan 04, 2018 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your experience here at Adventure Subaru. We're glad that your time here was well spent and hope that you'll come back and see us again for any of your servicing needs. Happy adventuring!

December 26, 2016

"Best dealership I've ever had experience with"

- Randy4350

This dealership is a work of art. They are friendly, courteous, efficient and do what they say they can do and more. They have gone the extra mile servicing my Tribeca every time I come into the dealership. I will drive a Subaru as long as I live and I hope that's a long time! Great job guys and girls.

Rob
Dec 26, 2016 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Randy4350 - Thank you so very much for your review and reference to our dealership being a piece of art. We will do our absolute best to continue going that extra mile. It's what a family does right? We're so glad to have you and your Subaru Tribeca as a part of our Adventure Subaru family. Keep adventuring and have a wonderfully Happy New Year.

Dec 27, 2016 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Randy - we've had our share of wonderful reviews, but never been compared to "a work of art." Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to sing our praises - it means a lot to us. We're so glad you're a part of the Adventure Subaru family, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come. Happy New Year!

February 03, 2016

"Scheduled Service"

- xxthomase

Clean friendly environment, work was thoroughly explained and performed in a timely manner. Advisor was excellent and explained the results of all the work performed.

Justin
Feb 03, 2016 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to review Adventure and for the 5-star rating! We so appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come. Wishing you many happy adventures!

January 06, 2016

"Great Service on our Subi #3"

- Subidude

Problem diagnosed quickly. Appt. made to repair. After further checking found additional problem that would take much longer to complete repair. Loaner car offered to help me with other necessary commitments during wait. Staff, as usual, very helpful.

Josh, Clay
Jan 06, 2016 -

Adventure Subaru responded

Hey, Subidude! Thank you for the 5-star rating on your recent service visit! We're so glad you had a positive experience with us, and we truly thank you for your business and trust. Wishing you many happy adventures in 2016!