Alan Webb Nissan

Christian Howk

January 17, 2019

"It wast veryvery good"

- ROSEOBEID Verified Customer

It was very good going through Nissan and seek the help about my car and the recall and I appreciate everyone did a great job and I think Joe teeny for helping me such a wonderful man thank you all

Taylor Dunn-Rind
George Zumwalt

January 11, 2019

"Fun, quick, painless"

- Kathy

I actually had a good time!! I was so nervous about getting taken advantage of, but I felt like Manny was really on my side! I got a fair deal, and he even followed up to see if I had any questions or needed anything!! I would buy from him again, and I even get $100 for referring friends!! Thanks Manny!

January 09, 2019

"I can't believe how much fun I had spending $45 grand!!"

- Titan 4x4'er

I started my search online to all the local Nissan stores in the area. I got to say when I got Manny's email I was not sure about making the drive to Vancouver, but like he said...we will have a blast learning about the Titan I inquired about... and since I had to drive in from the Hillsboro area... he guaranteed that if we didn't make a deal he would fill my tank for my troubles! Manny thank you for being true to your word! I had blast buying from you and I will be sending you my friends and family to your! Especially since you have access to all 4 stores of inventory!

Used 2010 GMC Terrain, $10999