Alan Webb Nissan

Sales Consutant

December 10, 2017

"Moriah’s great. "

- Justin70

Overall experience was welcoming and friendly environment. Moriah was pleasant and helpful. I recommend asking for her. The staff was not pushy but did a great job ensuring I was properly informed.

Moriah Borba

December 10, 2017

"Saved us in a stressful situation!"

- Myhusbandmakesthedeal

My husband took us to Alan Webb Nissan because he saw an ad for a car in our price range. The car had recently sold, but Josh showed us another one that would fit our needs. He bent over backwards to help us get into a good car with as little stress as possible (car buying gives me anxiety). I'd go back and see Josh Hvass and the Alan Webb crew again. Thanks, Josh!

Josh Hvass

November 30, 2017

"Not just Car Salsmen..."

- Zachw512

A lot of people will warn you when you go to buy a car that you should take a body guard with ya, not at Allen Webb, and if you have the pleasure of having Taylor as your Dealer. You will concider him a friend. Taylor has a lot of knowledge of the cars he is selling but more important, Taylor can relate and be a great friend. He will show you that buying a car shouldn't be a big, scary, long term investment. It should be fun, inviting and informational. Taylor will treat you not only like family but as if he was buying the vehicle himself. 5/5 stars for this young man with a bright future in whatever he does. Taylor, thank you my friend, you put me in my new Frontier and I can't thank you enough. Your the magic man and your service was much appreciated. I will be back because of the way you treated my girlfriend and I. -Zach

Taylor Dunn-Rind