Alan Webb Nissan

Christian Howk

David Frischman, Sales Consultant, Alan Webb Nissan

David Frischman

November 02, 2018

"Avoid this place unless you want a headache"

- Mark

I went there to buy 2018 Nissan Sentra test drove a used with very low miles black Sentra. The salesman Taylor said he needed to get her info and he would bring us a price. He came back with a price for a different car. We told him we didn't want that car we wanted the car that we test drove and he said the manager said it would be a better deal for the new one totaling almost 19,000. I told him I did not want it and I wanted the other one and he came back with a price of 11900. I also had stated I didn't want any of the warranties or gap insurance or theft Insurance and he brought it back with all those prices on it anyway. I told him to bring it back without those because even after 11 9 it was still close to 19000. He brought the paper back again and just move the numbers around still totaling 19000. I walked out and left got a call back the next day with an apology saying they would deliver the car at 3 p.m. with the papers ready to sign for 11900. At about 3:20 we got a text saying sorry but they can't make it until 5:30. I spent 3 hours at the dealership the night before and now they want me to wait around for two and a half more hours because they can't get their stuff straight. Wish I would have never gone there and he tried to blame it all on his manager Terry.

Taylor Dunn-Rind
Other Employees : Terry

September 11, 2018

"Amazing experience!!!"

- Ds458489

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had! I was able to get into exactly what I wanted. The salesman was very knowledgeable on their inventory and their process. I felt like I knew everything I needed to know walking out. They were open to all my questions and more then willing to work with me! Awesome experience!!

Josh Hvass

September 03, 2018

"As Great As It Gets!!!!"

- David51

Car Buying experiences for most people are more like a challenge to see who can deal with the least amount of attitude from the sales staff and who can play the financing game the longest. Here at Alan Webb Nissan, these kind individuals are more like family/friends, then someone so worried about meeting their quota, that they forget how someone should actually be treated. I was blown away by the level and quality of customer service by the sales staff, parts dept., finance, and Management, that I could not begin to tell you how much trust and comfort I felt while visiting this extremely professional dealership!!!! I would have NOOOOOO hesitation, in recommending this fantastic facility to anyone, anywhere, thinking about purchasing a new vehicle.

Joe Teeny, Jim The Manager