Anchor Buick GMC

1 Automotive Blvd, Elkton, Maryland 21921 Directions

1 Review of Anchor Buick GMC

March 07, 2007

"I cannot say enough about the staff at Anchor. These..."

- Brave on

I cannot say enough about the staff at Anchor. These are Great people at a Great dealership! I expected to be treated well when I was buying. And at most dealers after you buy the car the honeymoon is over. It is not that way at Anchor! A few weeks after I bought my car I had some questions. I went in to ask and was sure that I would get the "I've never heard of that before routine" But that didn't happen. They really listened to what I was saying. And had answers that made sense. No double talk, no run around. They even called me a day later to make sure I felt confident that their answers were correct. At 800 miles I had a warranty issue. (1st year car and I expected some things to be amiss.) I saw the problem on a Friday and got there at 5:30pm, and the service dept closes at 6. I was hoping they would at least look at it and get it in the shop the following week. To my surprise they not only looked at it and saw the problem. They put me in a really nice loaner and ordered the parts. I don't know how they got parts delivered by Monday but they did it. Tuesday I was driving my baby again. The service mechanics are top notch also. They fixed it correctly and in one shot. I know for a fact this was a 6 hour job at any shop. But they didn't rush it out the door just to get it done. They took care not to leave me with any new problems while working on my car. Nothing has seemed more important to them than my satisfaction. And I'm still smiling 13 months later. When I bought my car from Anchor I didn't realize I was getting more than just the car. It's a great feeling knowing that.

Steve Charles