Andy Mohr Avon Nissan

Vincent  Mitchell, Sales Consultant, Andy Mohr Avon Nissan

Vincent Mitchell

"Excellent!"

- skayfry

I'd like to thank Tim Dement and his wonderful staff, for one of the easiest and best buying experiences I've ever had. Not only was the staff knowledgeable, able to answer all my questions but friendly, and courteous as well. no pressure. I love my new Nissan and will be a loyal customer. You can't go wrong with Andy Mohr Avon Nissan. I'll be referring all my friends and family your way. Thank you again for such a fun experience!

"Andy Mohr Nissan Avon "

- davidp1

Best buying experience of my life. My last experience with a nissan store was horrible, so I decided to try another place. I arrived before the dealership opened to check inventory. Figured that would take awhile. It didn’t. I found the exact Pathfinder I had been looking for within minutes. Figuring I’d have to wait a while since the sale department opened, I was an hour early, I was shocked when a gentleman walked up to me and asked if he could help. He’d gotten there early to catch up on paperwork, but said the his paperwork could wait to take answering any questions I had. He ended up being the Manager, named Tim Dement. And he was excellent. He showed me the car, we drove the car, we agreed on numbers and we were doing the paperwork as the dealership was opening. Best thing was he called me the next day to see if everything was to my satisfaction and tonlwt me know he found a ring under the driver seat with a couple CDs. I had lost that ring about 2 years before, it had belong to my mother and was going to have it resizes to give Tommy daughter after my divorce. It had financial value, but even more person worth. I was shocked, it literally restored my belief in people. Thank you so much. I sent a thank you card to him, but received a thank you card first, from him the next day. Like I said best buying experience of my life.

December 03, 2017

"Best purchasing experience ever! "

- aaronshort

Truly the best purchasing experience ever, not to mention, the easiest car purchase ever. Tim was able to spend a few minutes with me on the phone, a brief follow up call the next day, and my car was delivered to me 500 miles away in showroom condition! What more can I say?

Hayden Shanahan