Arlington Nissan - Service Center

711 Reviews

711 Reviews of Arlington Nissan - Service Center

Sort by
September 10, 2022

Work was done correctly. And with the client need in mind. I'm very happy with the work done. More

by s.lasalvia
Yani M Yee
Sep 11, 2022 -

Arlington Nissan responded

Thank you for choosing Arlington Nissan, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

September 05, 2022

Great experience. The process was easy and I felt informed during the process. I was pleased. More

by SAMKOLR
Benson Bansil

Arlington Nissan responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Arlington Nissan.

September 04, 2022

I was impressed with the customer service and how the service advisor handled my concern. More

by RFrazier65

Arlington Nissan responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear Kiah and our team were able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

September 02, 2022

The gentlemen that helped was great. That’s all I would like to say at this time More

by Babyswiss9
Vincent Sereyka

Arlington Nissan responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! Vincent and our team look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

September 01, 2022

The service representative was extremely professional and efficient. She explained what was going to happen and approximately how long it would take. More

by GNORMANC
Yani M Yee
Sep 02, 2022 -

Arlington Nissan responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Arlington Nissan. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

September 01, 2022

Waited 45 minutes for courtesy shuttle before taking Uber instead. Requested trade in value of vehicle and still no response More

by Mlperez6
2.0

Arlington Nissan responded

Our goal is to make sure everyone that visits the dealership has a top notch experience. We're sorry that we didn't meet that goal in this case and we'd love the opportunity to get more details to see if we can turn this situation around for you. If you'd be willing to provide more information about your visit, please send us a message with your contact information.

August 30, 2022

Kiah was very professional He got me in and out quickly Good experience. I'll be back More

by GVANDEVU
Aug 31, 2022 -

Arlington Nissan responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Arlington Nissan.

August 28, 2022

Recall service visit. Greater at service desk by Brian who was friendly and efficient. Service work took longer than expected but Brian called to advise me of new pickup t More

by JBR59
Brian Weisbond
Aug 29, 2022 -

Arlington Nissan responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Brian met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Arlington Nissan, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

August 25, 2022

Vince was great. Nothing more to say. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and was able to answer all my questions. More

by Lstarkopf
Vincent Sereyka
Aug 25, 2022 -

Arlington Nissan responded

We are very happy to hear that Vincent provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

August 25, 2022

Took my car on time. Ran through my car and recommended anything else needed but don’t not pressure me into doing this work. It was brake fluid change and cabin air filte More

by Mpup12
Service Brian
Aug 25, 2022 -

Arlington Nissan responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!