Astorg Motor Co

2028 7th St., Parkersburg, West Virginia 26101 Directions

1 Review of Astorg Motor Co

October 24, 2017

"Great place! Great people! "

- Houstonbarber1

I was very pleased with experience at Astorg acrossed from Buffalo Wild Wings in Parkersburg/Vienna ,WV . Mr. Sulfridge went out of his way to get me financed and in a truck to my liking not just any truck but one I told him I would like to have... my credit wasn’t the best and he could have just turned me away but him along with others at the dealership worked hard for a day and part of another day. He or they did not have to do that but they wanted to help me and they did. I would lead anyone to them and if they say they can’t help you it’s truley because they can’t not because they didn’t try because any other dealer would have turned me away.. my next purchase will be from them hands down . I just want to say thank you to all involved and keep up the good work!!!! And to add that if anyone is in the market for a car/truck new or used go talk to them if they do t have it they will try to find it believe me I’m super picky and I found something I really like and enjoy.

Larry sulfridge