Audi Asheville

Andrew Kirchmeyer

February 11, 2018

"Knowledgeable sales staff"

- Charlie from lj

Knows the Audi product line. Easy buying experience. Friendly people to work with. The A4 car delivery was complete with the demonstration of the features. Perhaps this is a six star dealership—

Jenny Prudomme

December 20, 2017

"Why does my review need a title?"

- mtan

Every part of my experience was great, except I thought my car was not as clean as it should have been when it was deleuvered to me. It was delivered at night, it was still dripping from a car wash when I got it, and the next morning revealed a lot of water marks. The wheels also had dirt on them—it was clear they were not cleaned well during preparation for delivery. For what I spent on the car, I thought it should have been much cleaner. Disappointing.

Deanna Marino

November 30, 2017

"We had a great experience at Asheville Audi. "

- FM

We were met by a very pleasant young man as we stepped out of our car in the lot at Asheville Audi. He’s asked us if we needed any help and introduced himself as Camelot ( his name!). He took us inside and asked us what we wanted and then magically pulled out of his hat the car that fit all our needs. He then took us for a comprehensive test drive demonstrating the car's capabilities in different situations. After we returned we were so impressed by the car that we walked out of the dealership having sealed the deal. We had a new Audi Q5 with all the bells and whistles we wanted. Special thanks to Camelot, a very pleasant, energetic and knowledgeable young man, who made our experience a great one. He has also made himself available to us 24/7 if we need any further assistance with the car.The others at the dealership were just as helpful and pleasant. We had a great experience and walked out with a car that happily met all our needs.

Douglas Urban
James Lordman
Other Employees : Camelot Melissas (5 stars)

Used 2016 Audi allroad, $32993