1. Bad flywheel after transmission change, could hear it knocking in the service drive thru when they tried to give the car back, amazingly missed on the test-drive.
2. 2 days after oil change got "minimum oil level" light on
3. Replaced a "Park Lock Solenoid". Afterwards, could not shift into manual mode unless the park release was pushed, amazingly missed on the test-drive.
last visit, was told some "debris" had gotten lodged in shifter, Amazing how this "debris" would release and reset with the park release.
4. last vist, Also told fuse block was damaged, amazingly enough, this damaged went unnoticed by 2 Audi dealers thru several service visits and the Harmony motors tech being in the fuse block on the previous visit. I believe someone at Harmony Motors took a pair of pliers to my S4's fuseblock.
5. also found a plug on the panel for the back of the fuse block broken, that unit was working perfectly before the last service visit, now has the retention clip broken.
My S4 was purchased new from Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta Ga and serviced there regularly, NEVER had any issues, I would drive 3 hrs there rather than let Harmony Motors ever work on my vehicle again
side note: Harmony Motors management/ownership has been TOTALLY ABSENT, silent, unresponsive, etc. NOT A WORD FROM ANYONE THERE
Since I have now received a response, both phone call and the review response below, I can't resist commenting further. The phone call I received was from a customer rep who managed to call me "condescending" during the conversation. I would also like to correct the "response" with the FACT that I purchased an extended warranty thru AUDI when I purchased the car, 7 years, 70,000 miles. The car failed at 70,818 miles and cost me OVER $6000.00, sorry but that's a lot for a retired vet, so xxxx right I wasn't going to let you charge me more for YOUR MISTAKES. That's only 818 miles outside warranty not the 20,000 miles you claim. Yeah, Thanks Audi.....
"We apologize that either through our own errors, or miscommunication, you did not receive the level of customer service you feel you deserved."
According to YOUR advertisements and statements I deserved to be treated as "Family". But all I wanted was to get my S4 back in AT LEAST as good condition that it was when you got it, multiple times.....