Audi Cape Cod

25 Falmouth Road, Hyannis, Massachusetts 02601

186 Reviews of Audi Cape Cod

March 18, 2019

"Couldn't be happier with the service department "

- AudiDriver

Usually I dread going to any car dealership especially for a service repair but Audi Cape Cod has changed my whole opinion after having such a great experience recently. I was immediately greeted by Grace with a smile at my car and she processed my quickly and offered me a loner so I wouldn't have to wait there all day. My Q5 was due for its 45,000 mile service and I had a tire light on. I was told it would take a few hours and Grace called me three hours later, told me to take my time and it would be ready whenever I got back. The service manager, Robert was at the desk when I got there, he also greeted me warmly and asked about my experience and made sure I was OK with my bill and understood everything they had done. It's rare that you see such attentive customer service professionals but this team went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this dealership for any service or car buying needs.

Grace McCloy
Other Employees : Robert Wall
March 13, 2019

"Great car buying experience"

- Mike60

From the time I walked in I felt that the buying of my next car was going to be positive. I was greeted warmly by the receptionist and she let Jay Rosoff know that I was there. Jay is the most professional, pleasant, knowledgable, helpful sales rep. that I have ever met. He gave me many options for cars and the options they offered. There was no pressure to buy or pricing. I would recommend to everyone to go to Audi Cape Cod and ask for Jay when they ate ready to buy a car.

Mar 14, 2019 -

Audi Cape Cod responded

Thank you for taking the time to review Team Premier. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business Mike!

"Best service ever "

- Brigeeb

This is top of the line service the minute I walk in the building I felt at home , everyone's was so nice they treated me like royalty it was more than I expected . Allen was the best he answer all my question and made me feel welcome not to mention Nick he was very knowledgeable this is my first Audi and it won’t be the last . I am pleased with everything and everyone of the workers they were all friendly .and I came out the happiest customer ever . Great job highly recommended

Audi Cape Cod responded

Thank you for taking the time to review Team Premier. We are so happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Welcome to the Premier family!

"A great experience!"

- LM

From the start, Cheyenne set the tone for my first visit to Audi Cape Cod. Friendly, helpful, but not over the top. That can be said for Jay and Laurie as well. Both very personable and knowledgeable. Straight forward, no BS. The pattern continued right through to delivery. A great team effort. Most of all, I love my Q5 and am happy I chose Audi Cape Cod!

Audi Cape Cod responded

Hello LM, we appreciate the time you took to review Team Premier. We are so happy to see we exceeded your expectations during your visit. I am glad Cheyenne, Jay and Laurie were able to assist you in finding the right vehicle for you! Welcome to the Premier family LM!

March 04, 2019

"It was a wonderful experience. "

- Lena

Alan, Anthony and Nick were so nice and helpful. They were great to deal with. I would rate the dealership and these men an 11.

Danielle Del Buono

Audi Cape Cod responded

Thank you for taking the time to review Team Premier! We are so happy to see you and the family enjoying the new ride!

March 04, 2019

"Best Customer Experience Ever!"

- Pam Williams

From the minute I walked into Audi Cape Cod, I began an experience with a car dealership that I have never encountered before. From the outstanding customer service, to the depth of knowledge that the sales people had, to the pristine cleanliness and atmosphere (including the service area) - I have had an A+ customer experience. I want to thank: Allen Parsons, Nick Parsons, Anthony Laham, Cheyenne De Barros, Matt Gustafson, Laurie Gallo (sorry if I forgot anyone else!). From helping me to find the right vehicle, to getting the price I budgeted for, to recognizing my time constraints, and bending over backwards to make sure I was comfortable with all aspects of the buying process! And signing off on the paperwork was a breeze! I know I made the right decision - I love my car and know I will love the Audi experience!

Matthew Gustafson

Audi Cape Cod responded

Wow! Thank you Pam. We appreciate the time you took to review team Premier. Its always nice to see that we were able to exceed your expectations during your visit from sales to service. We are so happy you found us! We look forward to our continued relationship with you. Welcome to the family, Pam.

March 02, 2019

"Amazing all around experience. "

- SilverA7

Highly recommend this dealership! I dealt with many and they were by far the most professional, reliable and trustworthy. Anthony and the team there worked very hard on my behalf in all aspects (Pricing, logistics, selection and flexibility). I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Audi Cape Cod responded

Thank you for allowing Premier the opportunity to earn your business! We hope you are enjoy your new Silver A7. Please feel free to reach out to any of us at anytime if you have any questions on the A7.

March 01, 2019

"HEAVEN"

- SCrocker

I didn't think it was possible to love my new 2019 A7 more than than the old one, but I do and more. My new car is a sexy sled. Worth waiting for due to custom everything and the team at Audi of Cape Cod made the wait painless. They were as excited as I was when it came in. They are kind, patient and have a great sense of humor. I think they would chew your food for you if you asked them. They are truly a team. The car is outrageous. Bang and Olufsen sound system is by far better than it was 3 years ago. Everyone looks at this car or slows down. The ride and power are amazing. The new interactive MMI system is easy , even for me, and takes commands from my voice like she is my best friend. We have become an Audi family and no looking back at BMW land. Allen, Anthony,Nick and Laurie are the best!!!!!!! If I forgot someone, my apologies. This is like winning the Oscar , so I am sure I have left people out. Call me shallow but, I LOVE MY CAR.Even the loaner A6 I was given for a day was shockingly fabulous. Here's to many more Audi's in our future but don't let our kids hear that, LOL .

Matthew Gustafson

Audi Cape Cod responded

WOW! Congrats on winning the Oscar S.Crocker! We are soo thrilled you are enjoying the new Audi A7. We get to see beauties all day long, but we love it so much more when a client really appreciates the vehicles as much as we do! Welcome to the Premier Audi family, and we will only welcome the kiddos when you are ready, pinkie promise =). Thank you for taking the time to review us and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business at Audi.

February 28, 2019

"BEST CAR EVER"

- missymcgraw

I JUST PURCHASED AN AUDI Q7 2019, THIS WILL BE MY 3RD AUDI. I THOUGHT THAT I MIGHT WANT A CHANGE SO I WENT TO TEST DRIVE THE PORSCHE CYANNE AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY THE Q7 WAS FAR SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY. AUDI, MUCH ROOMER, QUIETER ON THE HIGHWAY, ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES FOR THE SAME PRICE AS THE LOWER END PORCHE. I ENDED UP WITH A GREAT CAR, IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND HANDLES SO WELL. ALLEN WAS WONDERFUL, HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT AUDI THEN AUDI! HIS SON NICK WAS ALSO A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH.

Audi Cape Cod responded

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! I am glad the Parsons were able to assist you in all your vehicles needs. We are happy that you were able to stay with us in the Audi family =)

February 27, 2019

"I have never had such a great experience while buying a car."

- Audi lover

From Alan to Laurie to Nick, they were all professional and pleasant and helpful. Being greeted by Cheyenne was a great way of putting me at ease. Everything that was promised was also delivered. I hope the service department is as good as the sales.

Audi Cape Cod responded

You've got that right - from Sales to Service, we Premier prides ourselves on customer service! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business Audi lover.