Audi Palo Alto

Gino Maynetto

November 21, 2018

"great quick service"

- periferral305 Verified Customer

I met with Jon regarding my service. It was a quick drop off to do mostly a 20k service plus 2 recalls. Jon explained the work that would be done and walked me through the details. After about 5 mins, we were all completed from a check in perspective. He asked me if I had any other questions. He then set up my rental, and said my car would be ready later the same day. My rental was ready in another 10 mins. Later that day Jon called to say my car was ready. He was is no rush to get to me to my car but he did have someone looking to buy the rental so he needed that back. Once we were squared away, I made it back on time to return the car and pick mine up. All the work was complete, my car was hand washed and ready to go. Quick fast service.

John Su

November 20, 2018

"Pretty good"

- stephanieyao1117 Verified Customer

The service took less time than I expected and they gave me a call when the service is ready in time. The staff is friendly and nice.

Matthew Rost

November 20, 2018

"Purchased 2019 Q7"

- BILLKUSA2 Verified Customer

I was looking at 2018 turn ins and some new 2018 lease discounts (offered Nov'18), however inventory was slim and those I was interested in sold. After driving competitive SUVs the Q7 was the best. Andy in sales was quite helpful, and with the help of sales mgmt. He offered a very good price on 2019 with the options and color I wanted. Can't believe it, I bought it and couldn't be happier with the ride, looks, and features!

Andy Tran