Audi St. Paul

New Car Manager

September 07, 2018

"Positive experience"

- Fleur

My husband and I found our interactions with Steve Mahoney, our sales representative, to be pleasant and informative. He was appropriately forthcoming about the process and product. We haven’t yet received our car, but have no doubt as to our satisfaction with it.

September 06, 2018

"The Road Back To Audi"

- Digitaldude

IMHO the best engineered cars for my money are made in Germany. Since 1996, I've purchased or leased 3 Audi's and 4 Porsche's (with a Range Rover HSE curiously thrown in the mix at one point , but hey, it had a BMW engine and transmission, so...). Now I'm back with the Audi family in the very impressive 2018 Q5 2.0 T Quattro Techno! It rocks! The engine is smooth as silk, punches into traffic like a middleweight champ, is roomy and sporty. The tech is state of the art also. Like McDonald's says, "I'm Lovin' it!" And I loved my dealer experience at Audi St. Paul as well. I recently "semi" retired and relocated to the twin cities from the Chicago-area and this is my first car purchase in Minnesota. My Sales guy Steve Mahoney took plenty of time to answer every question I had and even asked me a few. He went over the key features of the Q5 (many of which were very cool), got me in one for a test drive and then searched the database to find me exactly the color and feature combo that I wanted. The deal closed 2 days later without a hitch and I got a great deal on my trade (2009 Porsche Cayenne S). I'm a happy (Audi) camper! Well done Steve and the folks at Audi St. Paul!

September 04, 2018

"Best car shopping, buying, financing experience of my life! "

- Beth H.

I had the great fortune of walking in to Audi St Paul to begin my new car search and was greeted by Carl Berwald, Audi Brand Specialist. He was welcoming, knowledgeable, and not the least bit "pushy". He helped me select the right model and year and then presented the full range of options and price points therein. Zero pressure. He knew I was at the beginning of my search and he respected my process, timeline and constraints. He was creative and attentive. Carl excels at customer services. I cannot recommend Audi St Paul nor Carl Berwald strongly enough. I will never buy a car anywhere else!

Carl Berwald

Used 2013 Volkswagen Passat, $11791

2013 Volkswagen Passat

Used 2015 Audi A3, $21491

2015 Audi A3

• Complimentary Audi Loaner with most service work.
  • Complimentary Caribou Coffee
  • Complimentary Granola Bars
  • HDTV with HD Comcast Cable Programming
  • Audi Boutique for your shopping enjoyment
  • Xbox 360
  • Onsite Enterprise Rental Car Service
  • quattro Cafe customer lounge area
  • Semi Private Executive Work Area