Audi of Orland Park

Peter Mangano

January 07, 2018

"No hassle car buying. "

- Mishihilgs23

Orlando Park Audi was more than accommodating with my busy schedule. After a couple emails back and forth I went in to trade in my car and get a brand new q3. They worked very hard to give me a great deal and were professional at and personal. Antoine is the man! Go see him for the best deals!

Antoine

January 06, 2018

"Great experience!!"

- Kd3points

I purchased a 2018 Audi Q7 recently and was super happy with my experience! Cheryl was a very helpful and knowledge salesperson! The car price negotiation was fair and they gave me a good price on my trade. I would buy again from Cheryl and the Audi dealership in Orland Park. Five star experience!

Cheryl Doman

October 10, 2017

"Ridiculous service policies"

- sharynmraz

One of the buttons on the radio console of my 2017 Q7 fell off and now I am unable to use part of the radio. I took the car to this dealership, having been told by the dealership where I purchased the car that this problem would be covered under warranty. Much to my confusion, the Orland Park service department stated they needed to have the actual button in order to cover it under warranty. The button fell off and is missing! The fact that parts are falling off my 8-month old expensive car is not covered under warranty?! This is my first Audi purchase and will definitely be my last. Overrated car and ridiculous warranty "rules."

I didn't catch his name